Agents of Pleasure Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Paige, when we were kissing she got me so incredibly wet; but when she was sucking my nipples, my pussy started gushing! Holy shit, it was so good!"

"That is so fucking erotic; you're turning me on just hearing it...keep going!"

"After she sucked them for a while, I leaned up against her and we were rubbing our boobs together; I just love that! Kayla was spitting on our nipples and the feeling was incredible! Then we kissed some more before we finally got up and took off the rest of our clothes!"

"Was she shaved...or trimmed? What?"

"She was pretty hairy, but it wasn't hairy wild. She shaved the edges straight. Anyway, this is when we picked up our things and went to the bedroom. She laid on her back and I got over the top of her and we kissed some more upside down! She's a great kisser!"

Paige giggled, "Who's better, me or her?"

"You silly! I'm not answering that! Maybe you'll get to kiss her one day and judge for yourself!"

"From the sound of this, I hope I can!"

Marie's eyes were burning into her friend's, "Oh, you'll get your chance! Anyway, I kissed down her neck and collarbones and got to her tits! She has big, suckable nips and I spent a lot of time on them! At one point we were in a tit-sucking 69. Kayla's nipples are really sensitive and every once in a while she'd stop sucking mine and say, 'Oh God, yes! Keep doing that! Keep sucking my tit! Mmmm!' She was like you, she loves the sexy talk!"

"I'm gonna tease her about that the next time I see her!"

"You should, she'll love it! So it was just natural that I moved down farther from there and we got into a 69 licking each other's clit! That's when the moaning really got loud! I know I came all over her face, and tried to keep eating her...Oh my God, Paige, another minute later she started shaking and she said, 'Oh fuck! OH FUUCCKK! Keep going, I'm gonna CUM!' and she did! I could barely hold on she was shaking so hard!"

Paige was squirming in her chair, "Fuck, that's hot! Goddd, if we were at your house, we'd be running to the bedroom ourselves right now!"

"No shit!" Marie giggled, "So then I sat up on her face and let her tongue-fuck me to another cum. She was even licking my ass! Actually, I could have let her do that all night! Mmmm...But fair's fair, and I crawled around her and pushed her knees up to her ears so I could eat her out and lick her anus too! Kayla was holding onto her thighs and letting me go at it! I had to tell her not to scream too loud so Michelle wouldn't wake up, but she was cumming so hard it was tough to keep quiet!"

"Maybe you needed to hold a pillow over her face for that!"

Marie laughed, "I was trying to 'kill' her, but not THAT way! So holding her in that position, I scissored over the top of her and we fucked our twats together like maybe ten more minutes!"

"Oh myy Goddd!"

"Yeah! So awesome! I know I came two more times, and Kayla...I don't know how many she did! It was so amazing! The three of us really ought to get together sometime!"

"Yeah, let's do that soon!"

"Now, my Luv! Tell me about your fun these last two days, okay?" For the next ten minutes, Paige filled Marie in on her encounters and how it felt to have her ass violated by Chad, Allie, and Charlie. "Are you telling me that you never had anal until two nights ago, and in twenty-four hours you went from an anal virgin to getting DP-ed in a threesome?"

"I guess that's right!"

Marie was giggling, "And I thought I was out of control!"

Her redheaded friend laughed, "Yeah, and tell me, Marie, when did all of this out-of-control business start anyway?"

"You're blaming me?" her brunette friend snorted.

"Yes, I was Ms. Prim and Proper until YOU showed up!"

Marie laughed some more, "For that little lie, Luv...YOU get to pick up the check!"

Paige spent the next four hours putting together offers for Pernell Cannon, doing research for some of her new clients, talking on the phone with Becky Freeman, and wondering how Chad's meeting with Charlie Green had gone. Along about 4:30 she got a text from Chad, "I'll come over to your house around 8:00...Good News!" She didn't know if she should be happy or relieved, so she decided to be both!

When she got home at 5:00, Paige went around to the back to take a look at the work; Tom Brecher was there. "Hi Tom, I hear you had a good meeting with Charlie Green today!"

"Yes, it went great! It was a little unusual in that Charlie flat out said he wasn't going to get any other estimates. He said he trusted you and believed that Maxpro would give him a fair price. So we're going to meet next week Wednesday at 4:00 and do a walk-through plan."

"That's great, Charlie's a smart man!"

"I can't disagree! Chad said he would be coming over here tonight to give you some details."

"Well, looking around back here, you guys are doing beautiful work! This is going to be awesome when it's done!"

From there, Paige went into the house and helped her mother with dinner and getting the kids fed. They set up the little ones with a video, and Sophie asked if she could call her friend Bernadette. "Yes, but only for an hour, okay?" Then she and her mom sat down together to eat.

There was something about Trudy's countenance that Paige hadn't seen for a long while. Her mother always looked relatively happy, but across the table tonight Paige saw something else...Trudy looked what? Excited?

Paige smiled, "How're you doing, Mom? Everything okay?"

"Everything is great, dear. How's work?"

The agent part of Paige told her mother about the quarterly numbers and how Jimmy had predicted they'd all be millionaires! "I made two more sales today and picked up at least three more clients!"

"Fantastic news, Paige! A millionaire, huh? That would be a first for the Turner family tree; your father would be so proud!"

"Too bad he couldn't see it for himself, but I agree...he would be proud of us!" Her mother looked off wistfully into a corner of the kitchen, and Paige added, "We do miss him!"

"Yes we do," her mother replied, "but he would have been the first to tell us to live our lives without sorrow, and live them well!"

"Yeah, he would be proud of how we're doing that!" When Trudy didn't answer, her daughter added, "So the work is getting closer to the end; I'll be moving into the new room soon. Just so you know, Friday night I'm going to sleep over at Chad's. Let's just say it'll be a one time thing until the work is finished."

"That's as it should be; God knows you and Chad don't get enough sex these days."

"MOM!"

Chad's car pulled up to the house at 8:45 and Paige met him on the porch. They sat down on the swing and snuggled and kissed for a few minutes and went on for a while about what was going to happen in two days time. Paige had fun titillating him with the Marie/Kayla story after swearing him to secrecy! She deliberately added a lot of explicit details just to see what effect it would have on his cock! Just as she finished, she slid her hand down his thigh in order to check; Oh yes...his dick was screaming hard!

"You liked that story, huh?" she teased.

He grinned down at her while she stroked his bulge, "You have a way with words, Babe! God, that feels good! Too bad you can't suck it right now!"

"That would be nice too! But I really need to hear how your meeting with Charlie went. Tom thought it was great; what about you?"

"The first part went smoothly; we met at his new house and did a walk-thru discussing his intentions. Tom's very good at this part; he's been doing it so long that he's got a frickin' calculator in his head. He's rattling off numbers for him and every time something is said, Charlie's saying, "Sounds good to me!" At one point Charlie literally said he wanted Maxpro because he liked you!"

"That was so nice of him, wasn't it?"

"Yeah!" Chad chuckled, "Tom was like, 'Everyone likes Paige!' But I caught Charlie's meaning! I wanted to say to Tom, 'You'd like her even more if you saw her with her clothes off!' but I stopped myself!"

Paige laughed, "I'm glad you did! My mom is getting along very well with him, and I don't want any crazy thoughts getting in the way of that!"

"Oh, I agree," said Chad, "Anyway, we set up the next meeting for the 7th, and when Tom left and headed back to the office to write up the estimate; Charlie and I went to Starbuck's for a little discussion."

Paige snuggled closer, "This is the part I wanted to get to; how did the conversation start?"

"He started it, he said, 'So Chad, let me just say that I think you're one of the luckiest men in town! That lady of yours is one of the hottest women I've ever met!'"

"Wow! He actually said that?"

Chad pulled her even closer and kissed her on the forehead, "Word for word, Babe...and I agreed with him of course!"

"What did he say next?"

"He thanked me for letting him play with you; and I told him you and I have an understanding about openness and honesty, and that we keep each other informed about our fun!"

"Yes, we don't keep secrets anymore."

"Right, and he said that he's being very cautious about the women he's friends with; he wants all his relationships to be as open as ours is."

"He said that to me also."

Chad put his finger under Paige's chin and lifted her face up so they could lock eyes, "Then he said that Allie thought you were irresistible and that she would love to be your 'playmate' any time you wanted!"

"Oh my God! Really?"

"Yes, but that was when I said to him that one of the conditions of our marriage was that we never wear ourselves out to the point where we have nothing left for each other. And Charlie said something to me that I thought was pretty cool, he said my permission to play with you was very important to him."

Paige smiled, "Yes, Charlie's a very good guy, don't you think?"

"I like him okay; and another plus is that we have his business! But, I do want to ask you, Babe."

"What?"

"This guy is nothing much to look at; what direction do you want to go with him?"

She burst out laughing, "Let me just say, one day I'd like to have you and him together! Would that be possible?"

Chad grinned, "Maybe for your birthday; how does THAT sound?"

"It sounds perfect! I'll be the envy of all my social circles...the two most perfect cocks in town!" They both laughed at that one!

"Maybe at this point I can tell you what I'd like for my birthday?"

"Sure, but no Maserati's, I'm not a millionaire...yet."

Chad grinned, "You're just a barrel of laughs tonight, Babe! No...for MY birthday, Charlie said we could borrow Allie to celebrate; doesn't that sound pretty fantastic?"

The redhead didn't want to tell him that she was already thinking about hiring Pernell Cannon for Chad's birthday present, so she just said, "That does sound awesome! Allie is such a hottie! Keep in mind though, my birthday is next month, don't you dare forget!" After more laughter, she continued, "Okay, now tomorrow you have the Steadman meeting, are you ready for it?"

"Sure, I want to meet them as well. We're starting the McCullers property in two weeks and it would be great to begin the Steadman house the week after that."

"Right! The quicker you finish those projects, the quicker we can join their little group!"

Chad rolled his eyes and grinned, "You are such a beautiful slut!"

The excitement surrounding their marriage was starting to build. Paige had a little trouble falling asleep that night, and the next morning she was tempted to take the day off. But in the end, there was too much to do at work, Opening her email, she was ecstatic to see that the mortgage company had submitted a closing date for the Reeds. She was about to call Ava, when the next post caught her eye. The sellers had come back on Pernell Cannon's two offers: the house came back at $60,900 and the condo at $186,000. Both offers were in Pernell's favor so she replied with their acceptance and then did a Larry and Balki "Dance-of Joy!"

Driving to the office she passed Polecki's bakery. Lo and behold, there was Ava Reed getting out of her car right in front. Paige stopped and powered down her window, "Hi Ava! What a coincidence, I was just about to call you! Guess whose offer was accepted in River Oaks?"

"Oh my God! Are you serious?"

"Totally! Hey, got time for coffee right now? I could give you the details."

"Oh good! We could do twenty minutes maybe; I have a million errands to run."

"Let me park, I'm blocking traffic...I'll meet you inside!"

Ava waited for her at the door and they walked in together. Jane Polecki was waiting on another customer, but she waved to them and said, "I'll be right with you!"

"So Ava," the redheaded agent began, "I have a closing date at my office for next Wednesday at 10:00am. Will you be able to make it?"

"Oh, of course!" Ava beamed, "We've already been packing since before the offer was accepted. I'm so excited I could explode!"

They stepped up to the counter and Jane said, "Hi Paige! Hello Ava! You two know each other?"

"Yes," said Paige, "Ava's my client, we were just talking about the house she and her husband bought in River Oaks!"

"River Oaks!" Jane replied, "Oh my God, that neighborhood has been busy lately! Do you know my friends Sara McCullers and Ginny Steadman, Ava?"

"Ginny's my current neighbor which reminds me, Paige; How far are the Steadman's from my new house?"

"Only two blocks away."

"How interesting," Jane continued, "We socialize with the Steadman's quite often. Maybe we'll see you there someday!"

The women got their coffee and danish and sat down near the front window of the bakery. "These are the advantages of living in small-town America, right Ava? Everyone knows someone who knows someone else!"

"Yes, word does get around, doesn't it? It's great for businesses."

Paige smiled, "That's for sure, it has certainly helped me lately! I'm crazy grateful for all the referrals I've had in the last month!"

"On the other hand, it's not so good for all the busy-bodies we have to deal with."

"What do you mean? Gossips?"

Ava looked wistful, "Yeah, people who just can't mind their own business."

"I take it you're currently dealing with some problems with these busy-bodies?"

"God, you have no idea," Ava rolled her eyes, "and let me compliment YOU on your professionalism, Paige!"

"Well, Thank you!" the redheaded agent giggled, "But why do you say that?"

"Because you met my whole family at the same time, and you never said a word about Andre."

"Ahh," Paige replied, "I think I understand."

"Right."

"People want to moralize right to your face, correct?"

"Right again!"

"So Ava, why exactly are you telling me this?"

Ava had that wistful look again, "Because I could use a friend who gets me, right at the moment I have nobody."

Paige cocked her head, "I'm not really following you."

Ava took another sip of her coffee and leaned forward, "Mason and I have a lifestyle that most would find... uh, let's say 'unusual;' and I have no friends who can understand that."

"Okay," the redhead responded, "but what makes you think I can understand your lifestyle?"

"If I tell you, do you swear you won't get upset?"

Paige giggled, "You're scaring me, Ava!"

Ava laughed, "It's not scary like THAT; in fact, it's kind of exciting when I think about it!"

"Then just go ahead and say it, I'll be fine!"

Taking a deep breath, Ava said, "The other day I was talking with Virginia, and she accidentally let it slip that her lifestyle (and yours too) were just as unusual as mine."

"How did she do that?"

"She told me about the fact that she and her husband Jack were in this swinger group, and then she slipped and mentioned something about your encounter with Sara McCullers."

Paige froze, "Uh, that's quite a big slip!"

"Yes, but don't be mad, I certainly know how to keep a secret! I'll tell you mine if you'd like to hear it."

"Actually, I would like to hear it now, we might as well put everything on the table, right?"

"Oh yes! This is exactly why I brought up the whole thing! I need a friend who understands what I'm about to reveal."

"Did you tell Ginny this secret?"

"I was going to, but decided to hold off. You're my age...she's twice my age. It's a matter of comfort, I think."

Paige smiled, "Go ahead then...what's the secret?"

Ava finished her coffee and said, "There are a lot of parts to this story, but if I'm honest, I have to admit that my own sexual desires are...uh, let's say..."

Paige laughed, "Are you you trying to say that you're a horny slut?"

"That's it...exactly!"

The redhead laughed again, "If we're going to be friends, I suppose I should be honest too; I'm as bad as you are!"

"I gathered that from what Ginny told me. Maybe the only difference between you and me is that I'm not Bi."

"Are you a serial cheater?"

"No, to be perfectly frank, Mason likes to watch me with other men!"

"Oh my God!"

"Does that shock you?"

"Surprised, yes, shocked no...it's definitely different! How did you two get into this arrangement?"

"That's a very long story; and I don't have time to tell it right now; but it has to do with my sexual appetite (as I said before.) Mason's interests are quite unique, and a lot of that has to do with the fact he's not very well endowed."

"I see." Paige giggled again, "So basically, you like big cocks and he likes to give you what you want!"

"That's part of it."

"And he likes to watch you get fucked by a big dick!"

Ava laughed, "I love how you describe it! And his other interest is that he likes to fuck me after another man has shot a his load in me!"

"I gotcha...and this explains why Andre looks oriental, doesn't it." Paige stated.

"Yes, when I delivered Andre, we made the decision to have my tubes tied. It was a nightmare explaining it to my family without going into the kinky parts. I virtually had to say I cheated on him, even though that was not the case. We think that explaining the truth would be even more difficult.

"I get it; my own mother doesn't even know I'm Bi."

"You and Ginny are the only ones who know this now. Mason and I want to expand our fun a little more, and we like you!"

"Have you thought about joining Ginny's swing group?"

"Again, Mason's small cock is embarrassing to him. Right now we'd like to explore a different direction."

"I'm certainly not against exploring," said Paige thoughtfully, "but I'm getting married tomorrow. How about you and I meet again next week when we have more time and talk some more?"

"That would be wonderful. Let's talk some more at the closing and we set it up?"

"Yes, Let's do that...Okay, we have a plan!"

"And my twenty minutes are up. Thank you, Paige; see you on Wednesday!"

Paige got into her car smiling, shaking her head, and thinking, "Can my life get any wilder?"

Since she was taking the whole next day off, Paige spent the rest of Thursday organizing her calendar for Monday. She made a dozen or so phone calls, and researched an equal number of listings. Along about 4:30 she got a phone call from Marie.

"Hi Paige, guess what?"

"I'm too busy to guess."

"Okay, then I won't keep you long. Actually I have three 'guess whats' to share; which one do you want first?"

"Marie!"

"Oh yeah, sorry!" Marie laughed, "Here's number one, I have a dinner date on Sunday with that new guy I was telling you about, Joe Hickok."

"Wow! Fun stuff! Are you excited?"

"I'm interested but not raising any expectations. Kayla is sitting, we'll see what happens."

"Great! What's number two?"

"The second one's a little more complicated; Jason called me to his office and when I got there, Sara was also there."

"Oh? Now that's interesting!"

"Yeah, VERY! To make a long story short, they invited you and me to their next get-together a week from Saturday. They're calling it a 'house-warming!'"