Agents of Pleasure Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! You could take that a few ways! Obviously, you told them we would decide later."

"Yep!"

"And what was number three?"

Marie gave Paige a wicked, little smile, "All the women from their group invited you and me to what she called, "An Afternoon Tea!"

"Oh my God," Paige exclaimed, "that sounds like it might be more than just tea!"

"Ya think?" Marie smirked, "You had to see the look on Sara's face when she said it!"

"So what do you think of these two invitations?"

"It's more a matter of what YOU think, Luv! But I will say I'm going to accept the invitation to the 'Tea.' I'd love it if you came with me!"

Paige thought for a moment, "Did she say when this one would be?"

Her brunette friend replied, "She called it an open invitation, meaning if we give her a date, she'll make it happen."

"I'd would love to try one of those with you, but right now there's too much going on. I really can't think much beyond tomorrow. Let's discuss this again next week, okay?"

"Yes, I agree; you get yourself married and settled then we'll see!"

"Perfect! But it IS a hot thought!"

"Totally!"

That night Paige and Chad decided not to get together, but he did call and say his meeting with the Steadmans went swimmingly! They locked up an agreement for a $100,000 remodel, and Chad quipped that maybe they should put Paige on the payroll with all the business she was bringing their way! They spent the last ten minutes ironing out the exciting details of the ceremony the next day.

Friday morning the Turner women were up early and bustling about to get the whole family ready. The 10:00am appointment at the courthouse was three hours away, and they would need all of it to get everyone fed and dressed. Somehow it all came together and at 9:45 they walked through the door of the justice-of-the-peace's office! Paige was glad to see that everyone was already there: Chad, his sister Didi, Didi's boyfriend Anthony, Robert, Marie. and little Michelle.

It had been a long road for Paige and Chad; but the time had finally arrived. The ceremony was short but oh-so-sweet! In actuality, the time it took for the picture-taking in the courthouse lobby was longer than the ceremony itself. What a blast they had at Mannino's (even though a lot of her time was spent tending to Jimmy and Jamie!) Allie Pruitt was one of the two servers for their group, and the congratulatory hug Paige got from her was especially meaningful. At the end of the luncheon Kayla arrived to pick up Michelle, and then Marie and Robert took off for their own little celebration. Didi and Anthony went off to visit friends. At 4:30 Chad and Paige brought Trudy and the kids home, and then they were finally alone together!

In their almost two year relationship, Paige had never stayed overnight at Chad's. As they snuggled on the couch (with the whole night ahead of them,) the newlywed redhead said, "Oh my God, this feels so strange! I don't have to go home tonight!"

"What are we gonna do with all this time on our hands?" Chad quipped.

Paige giggled, "What do you think Didi and Anthony are going to do?"

"Read magazines? Watch 'Seinfeld' reruns?" he joked some more.

She slapped him playfully on the leg, "And what do you think Robert and Marie are going to do?"

"Well, let's see, considering what a sex-maniac Marie..." he didn't finish because Paige slapped him on the thigh again.

"And what are WE going to do tonight?"

"The same thing they're doing?"

Paige looked up at him and smiled, "Tonight is different, this will be the first time!"

"The first time what?"

"The first time you have sex with Paige Ferris! I bet it'll be fun!"

Chad's eyes said it all; he kissed her for a good while and said, "It's gonna be great, Paige Ferris... I like the sound of that!"

"Chad?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want you to fuck me tonight!"

"You don't?"

"No, I want you to make love to me for as long as we can, until we're too exhausted to continue."

His eyes softened, "You always have the best ideas!"

Chad picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom!