Agents of Pleasure Ch. 22

Story Info
Marriage slowdown? No way!
7.6k words
4.67
3.4k
1
0

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

On Saturday (the day after the wedding,) Paige awakened to a whole new reality. Since her divorce three and a half years ago there had not been a "next morning" in any of her sexual relationships. Today required a new mindset! Chad was still asleep lying next to her, and she couldn't blame him; they had worn each other out the night before! When he carried her into the bedroom, they "made love" like never before. It was slow, romantic, and memorable. Around 7:00pm they ordered some Chinese food and had it delivered by Doordash; then they watched a RomCom until 9:30.

"What a perfect day!" she said, as the credits wound down.

"Yeah," said her husband, "but I think it's gonna get better!"

"You do, huh?"

"Yes, are you ready for round two?"

Paige grinned at him, "You're going to fuck me properly, I take it?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am!"

"Oh? Is my ass involved in this now?"

"You bet your sweet ass it is!"

"Awesome!" Paige giggled and ran for the bedroom, stripping off her t-shirt on the way.

It didn't start out much different; Chad didn't offer any resistance when she yanked his t-shirt and boxers off and pushed him down on the bed. The redhead peeled off her shorts and straddled his hips. His cock was pretty hard and she ground her slit up and down the underside of his shaft.

He was going to try and enter her but she stopped him, "God...not yet, Hon, this just feels too fucking good." Paige leaned farther over and let him suck on her nipples while her pussy slid up and down his dick! "Oh Fuucckk! Mmmm, Unggh... yeah, suck my titties...yes! Just like that! Oh my God, just like that!" The cut head of his cock was catching her clit perfectly and between that and the tit-sucking she went off again in no time! Paige sat up then and guided his dick into her girl slit; when it entered her hole, she sat down quickly sinking it all the way in!

Riding him as hard as she could, she pinched and yanked on his nipples. "Fuucckkk!" he yelled as she bounced on him. Paige tried to gauge when he might cum, and when he cried out, "Holy SHIT... FUCKKK!" she quickly rolled off him. "Dammit...you bitch! I was just about there!"

"You forgot I wanted it in my ass!"

Chad laughed, "You think I forgot that?" He turned her over on her face, pushed her legs apart, and shoved his hard-on into her pussy again! "Don't worry!" he grunted, "I'm gonna give your ass what it needs in a minute!" Paige was gripping the sheets and her face was buried in a pillow as he hammered her cunt from behind! The bed was rocking pretty good and she screamed and came hard once more! "Good," he smirked, "We've got you just about ready!"

Paige was groaning from the intensity of her orgasm, but Chad wouldn't let her rest. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees, and from the side she saw him reach for the bottle of lube on the nightstand. "Oh FUCK yes!" she hissed, "My little ass is ready for you!"

She felt him squirt a generous amount on her butt and slather it around her anus! He lined his cock up and pushed the head against the upening. "Fuck, this is so beautiful," he murmured, "Know what, Babe? I think the next time someone else does your ass like Allie did, I want to be there to watch!"

The redhead giggled, "I'll put that on my to-do list, Chaddie!"

He worked his cock against her until the head popped inside. Chad groaned, "Yeah, Oh my God... if only you could see this! Fuckin' beautiful!"

Paige was crying out herself, "Oh yeah...OH yeah! Ohh Fucckkk yeah!" She was getting really good at relaxing and with very little effort he slid all the way in! "Oh my Goddd," she groaned, "That feels so fucking amazing! Mmmmm!"

When he began thrusting, Chad said, "So, Mmmm...Fuckk... what feels better? My cock or Allie's strap-on?"

Paige had a little trouble talking as she pushed back against his thrusts, but she managed to say, "Don't make me choose, you ass!"

Chad was groaning so loud now it sounded awful funny when his chuckle mixed with it, "My little slut!" and he started fucking her harder yet! She reached for her clit and fingered herself, and it didn't take even twenty seconds for her to scream and cum again! He was pounding her now, "Yeah, YEAH... OH YEAH... Cum again SLUT! Cum Again! Fuuckkk!" Paige shoved two fingers into her twat, and when she did, Chad yelled and unloaded! "FUUCCKKK!" That's all it took; the redhead shuddered, gave out a guttural scream, and came again herself!

They rested then. Paige laid in his arms for fifteen minutes; because things were so messy, then they showered together. It was quite luxurious as they soaped each other, especially when Chad was behind her and his hands were all over her ass. The redhead was starting to heat up again, but she wasn't sure about him. He had already had three orgasms which was the most he'd ever had. Was there a fourth in there somewhere? She reached behind her and felt for his cock; it was soft, no need to push this.

Chad wasn't oblivious, "You need a little more, Babe?"

"Maybe."

He chuckled, "My little energizer bunny!"

At the back of his shower was a bench where he sat down and pulled Paige onto his lap. With one arm wrapped around her he fondled her tits, and with the other hand he shoved two fingers into her soapy cunt. Paige dropped her head back against his shoulder and just let it happen...and it didn't take long! His fingers plied her nipple just how she liked it, and he finger-fucked her deep and hard! The pad of his thumb kept grazing her clit, and it only took a minute of this before her ass froze against his crotch and she shuddered through another mind-blowing cum! They made out there until the water ran cold, and then cuddled under the sheet before finally falling asleep.

When they walked into her house at noon (to check on the kids,) her mother looked at them and blinked, "What are you two doing here?"

"We want to see how you're doing!" Paige looked around and everything seemed normal. "So, how are you doing?"

Trudy smiled, "My grandchildren are the best kids in Rochester! Aren't you supposed to be enjoying a two day honeymoon?"

"We ARE enjoying it! We're going shopping this afternoon for the new bedroom furniture we want, but we also want to take the whole family out to dinner tonight. Can everyone be ready at 5:30?"

"We'll be ready, now you two get out of here and go spend your money."

The rest of the day was perfect as well! They found an awesome bedroom set at Rooms-to-Go and had a marvelous time with the family at the Olive Garden in Springfield. That night they cuddled on Chad's sofa and watched another movie (although they didn't see a whole lot of it because of the making out.) They went to bed early.

But on Sunday morning they woke up early and one thing leading to another, Chad lent a whole new meaning to the phrase "fucking her nine ways to Sunday!" Paige was on fire again, especially because in one position he was sucking her asshole while fingering her clit! Another highlight of the morning was the ten minutes of reverse cowgirl! Chad blew a load into her, so much so his cum was running out of her...soaking her pussy and his balls.

At about noon she checked her phone. There were a few voicemails and texts regarding business, but the latest text was from her mother, "Please be home by 5:30, Tom is picking me up early." That night when the little ones went to bed, Paige, Chad, Olivia, and Sophia played Monopoly. The girls seemed a lot warmer to their new step-dad than before. Olivia even giggled a little when Chad joked, "Are you girls gonna be upset when your mom has to 'Go directly to jail and NOT collect $200 for passing Go?'"

Paige was NOT upset when she won the game; by the sheer luck of the dice she got an early monopoly on the red deeds. Sophie was eliminated first, Chad second, and when Olivia landed on Baltic Ave's hotel, the game was over! Chad stared her down for doing a happy dance, and the girls went to bed. At 11:30 Trudy still wasn't home. Her husband looked at his watch and said, "Babe, tomorrow's a big day, I need to get some sleep."

Paige looked at him, "What would keep them out so late?"

Chad grinned, "Are you kidding?"

"Oh! You think?"

"Well, maybe they were arrested and we're about to get a call from the police?"

"You're silly!"

"I'm heading home; you can tell me the details later."

At 12:15 Paige went to bed; at 12:25 she was about to turn off the lamp on her nightstand when her mother came into room.

Paige smiled at her, "Wow, thirty minutes past your curfew, young lady! I think you're grounded for a month!"

Her mother smiled back, "Yes, I remember THOSE days!"

"So how was your date?"

"It was wonderful!"

"Great, wanna tell me why it was so wonderful?" Trudy glanced at her, raised an eyebrow and disappeared into the bathroom. Paige blinked; she knew this day might come eventually, and here it was. Five minutes later her mother emerged and climbed into bed. "So?"

"So? What?"

"C'mon, Mom, we're both adults here," Paige giggled, "You had sex, right?"

Trudy rolled to her side and looked at her daughter with a smile playing at the corners of her mouth, "It was.... wonderful!"

"Oh my God, that is so nice! Wanna tell me about it?"

"Not really, but you'll be pestering me to tell you something; so I'll tell you three things and you won't get anything more out of me."

"Okay, so?"

"First, I like Tom a lot; he's a very good man! Second, neither of us had sex since our spouses passed, so we were very patient with each other. He held me for a long time until we felt ready!"

"That is SO sweet! What is the third thing?"

"I about die every time he kisses me now!"

"Ohhh, Mom!"

"Good night, Dear!"

"Night Mom, sleep well!"

One wouldn't think that taking one day off would make such a difference in the world of a real estate agent, but on Monday morning Paige arrived in the office with at least twenty-five calls and texts to answer; half of them were personal and half were business. Taking the personal calls first (because she was so nosy,) she called Marie.

"Hello, Luv, I know what YOU want!"

"You do, do you? Okay, what do I want?"

Paige could practically hear her friend's snickering over the phone, "You want to know how my date went."

"No, that's not it at all."

"Liar."

The redhead giggled, "Okay, how did it go?"

"It was interesting. I do like him; he's very smart and fairly good-looking. So, we'll see what happens."

"That sounds like you're going out with him again?"

"I think so; but you know there are so many things going on right now. You certainly understand that!" When she said it, Paige laughed. Marie giggled too but said, "What's so funny, Luv?"

"What you're saying is you already have a lot of 'playmates,' and you're not sure you want to add another one, right?"

"That's it exactly!"

Paige continued, "So the issue is, if you begin playing with Joe, you're gonna have to tell him about your other lovers."

"Yes, do I even want to go there?"

"Well, you could just date him a while and find out what he's like."

Marie paused, "The first date was fun; we'll see how the second one goes. He didn't bat an eye when I told him about Michelle...so there's that! But let's change the subject for a second. Have you heard from Sara McCullers?"

"No, should I?"

"You will soon. She wants to throw a party! Paige, I have to get back to work; they're paging me! Hey, that sounds was kinda funny!"

"You're silly sometimes!"

"Yeah, it turns you on! See ya later!"

The third voicemail was from Charlie Green, "Hey Paige! You know, I could use an extra opinion on remodeling my house. Did Chad tell you I'm meeting Tom Brecher there on Wednesday at 4:00? If you're interested, text me." Paige shivered.

The next message was a prospective client, but the fifth call was from Sara. "Paige, Sara McCullers, please call."

When Sara accepted her callback, Sara's enthusiasm was palpable! "Hello Ms. Ferris! How does it feel to be a newlywed again?"

"Hi Sara! It feels amazing, almost like I'm dreaming!"

"That's so wonderful! I know you're busy, but I also know you didn't get much of a honeymoon. May I make a suggestion regarding a small celebration?"

"Of course, go ahead."

"My girlfriends and I would like to have a 'wedding shower' in your honor!"

"Oh, you don't have to do that, Chad and I..."

"Nonsense, you're a new friend and we'd love to help you get started on this new season in your life; do you think this Friday at noon would work for you?"

The redhead checked her calendar, "Yes, that could work. This is so nice of you, Sara!"

"It's our pleasure! I already contacted Marie, and Jason will give her the afternoon off. See you Friday at 12:00!"

Paige quit the call and put her phone down. "THAT should be interesting," she thought. Her curiosity always seemed to get the better of her these days and she said out loud, "Now what kind of 'shower' do swinger women have?" She didn't have time to speculate,

The next call was to Eve Prater; it was never fun to break bad news to a client, "Hello, Eve!"

"Hi Paige! You must have some news for me!"

"I do and it isn't good news. That offer on the house you like was accepted, so you're back to square one."

"How unfortunate! But...it's my own fault. Let's see...maybe we could have lunch this week and discuss the new direction?"

"We could, but the only day I have open for that this week is Thursday. Does that work?"

"It's perfect actually, it'll give me plenty of time to talk about it with Larry."

"How about noon at Mannino's?"

"Great, see you on Thursday!"

Since Wyatt and Becky Freeman were coming in for their closing at 11:00, Paige gave the conference room a quick once-over; and by a happy coincidence the notary, Josie Morales, and the Freemans walked into the office together at 10:45. After exchanging intros and pleasantries, they got down to business and breezed through the fifty pages in forty-five minutes.

"I understand you sold this one before it was even listed, Paige! You're Rockin'-n-Rollin', girl!"

"Wyatt and Becky were in the right place at the right time, that's all!"

"So were you!" Josie returned, "Anyway, I think I'll see you again on Wednesday; I'm sure Jimmy doesn't mind seeing my face every day!"

"He's a happy man right now!"

"I bet! See you Wednesday!"

Paige reached into her briefcase and handed the keys to Wyatt. "So, what's the plan for this week? That condo is empty; are you planning on painting before moving in?"

"Nope, we don't plan on staying more than two years. This purchase is more like an investment than a home."

"I see, start a family and expand?"

"Something like that," Becky added, "But we do have a lot to do this week, our friends Karen and Doug arrive tonight to help us move in, and we really want to finish by Friday."

"So that your friends can make it home for the weekend?"

"Oh, we're going back with them," said Wyatt, "Saturday is our monthly get-together, and it's their turn to host." Paige couldn't help herself and she tried to cover up a "knowing" smile. Becky noticed, "Before you even ask, the answer is yes. It IS what you think it is!"

"Honestly, I wasn't going to ask," replied a slightly embarrassed Paige.

Wyatt laughed, "It's okay, we enjoy watching people's reactions; yours was kinda cute!"

"It's been an unusual month; I've sold a bunch of properties to people with your kind of interests!"

Becky responded, "Oh really, that's fascinating! Want to give us an example?"

"Well, the example is Sara. She and her husband bought a house and their plan is to expand it into a complex of some sort. My husband Chad is building them what they call a 'playroom' out beyond their pool."

"Oh my God!" Becky exclaimed. She looked at Wyatt, "That sounds like a really fun idea!"

He replied, "It does! I wonder if they're accepting applications!"

The girls laughed and Paige added, "I don't think they would mind a conversation about it. My friend Marie and I were invited to attend one of their parties."

"Do you think Sara would mind if you gave me her number?"

"I doubt she would mind. I'll text her a heads up." Paige tapped out a message to Sara and included Becky in the contact. "There, let's see how she responds."

"You and your friend Marie are considering their invitation?" Wyatt asked.

"We're considering it."

"Is your new husband included?"

"Oh, I believe that's a given. But Marie is single, and she works for Jason McCullers at the zoo. That contact is special. Their group doesn't take just anyone."

"It sounds exciting, and I'm also thinking you and your husband might find our group exciting too!"

Paige looked at Wyatt with amusement, "That also sounds like an invitation!"

"Sure it is," Wyatt chuckled, "Except we don't require applications!"

They all laughed again and Becky said, "We really have to get going, but how about when we get moved in you come over and see our new place, Paige!"

"I would love that!"

"Okay, I'll call you next week sometime."

Paige spent the rest of that afternoon getting caught up. At around 3:00pm the email arrived with Pernell Cannon's closing information: Tuesday, September 13 at 9:00am. She called him with the good news. and it was interesting to hear that his daughter Lily would come with him to the closing.

She spent the whole evening with the kids; when the little ones went to bed, she watched a comedy movie with Sophie and Olivia. The film was fairly innocuous; someone decided to open a skate board park in small town America, and the locals were up-in-arms over the intrusion. The girls enjoyed the shenanigans, especially when the two stars of the movie became boyfriend and girlfriend and kissed for the first time! Paige made a mental note to schedule their next talk about relationships.

But the REALLY interesting part of that night was when Paige was awakened at 1:30 by some noise in the room. She opened her eyes and saw the digital clock between the twin beds, and just beyond that there was movement in her mom's bed. It took a moment for Paige's mind to clear and realize what was going on over there; her mother was masturbating! This was definitely a first! Trudy was lying on her tummy but the sheet over her was clearly bouncing up and down with the movement of her butt. She had her face in the pillow, but even with that the muffled moans were easy to hear. She wasn't saying anything, but after thirty seconds of watching her, Trudy's ass froze and Paige heard her gasp three times as she came. For a moment Paige considered saying, "Was it a good one, Mom?" but she just smiled and closed her eyes. A fire had been lit in her mother, and it was good to see (even if it was a little embarrassing to watch.)

She really needed to get to the office as quickly as possible the next morning; there were a lot of things to clear up before lunch. But Paige forced herself to help mom get the kids ready for the day; and when they got settled, she headed for the door pausing beside Trudy to say, "I just want to tell you, Mom; I have noticed a wonderful change in you!"

"You have?"

"Yes, I think you going out with Tom has made you realize that your personal life matters. I love you; I think your life matters outside of this house."

"That's sweet of you to say, Dear, and I do agree with you!"

"I think things will change even more dramatically when Chad moves in!"

"I'm looking forward to it as well."

Paige kissed her on the cheek, "I should be home early today, maybe 5:30."

Her time in the office was a bit chaotic; Paige spent two hours shuffling and reshuffling her calendar/schedule. Six highly motivated sellers and five new buyers needed attention, and the pieces were not fitting neatly together. It would have been good if Friday's "shower" at Sara's house got canceled, but Paige felt that maintaining the connection with the McCullers was more profitable in the long run. PLUS, her curiosity about what the shower might include was too delicious a thought to pass up!

derek33
derek33
135 Followers