Agents of Pleasure Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, he's getting it up!" she said, "Lucky for you! I wouldn't have forgiven you if you didn't do my ass also!" She jacked his shaft some more with her hand and then deep-throated him again.

"Yeah, I'm damn lucky!" he said, "Suck my cock, Bitch...it's almost ready!.

"Get up here on the couch, Paige...put your knees on the edge and brace yourself on the back!"

They exchanged places and Marie sucked him in like Paige did. Soon enough his cock was fucking hard again, and this time it was Marie who anointed Paige's ass with the lube. "I know her Jason, she needs at least two more orgasms, don't let up on her before then!"

Jason laughed and aimed his hard-on at the redhead's anus! Holding onto her hips, he pushed inside. Paige was gasping and trying to relax, "Ohh Godddd," she wailed! Marie was stroking her friend's back and pretty soon she reached around with both hands and played with her nipples. That did the trick and Jason buried the whole six inches into her butt! "Oh YEAH....FUCCKKK!"

They got the rhythm going even quicker this time, and it was a good thing she was bracing herself because Jason was really getting physical. The brunette reached under her friend and fingered her clit, and it didn't take long for her to cum again! "That's one, Jay!" said a giggling Marie.

Jason grabbed Marie by the neck and kissed her savagely, never once letting up from the fucking he was delivering to Paige's ass! His thighs were slapping into Paige's and all three of them were groaning with the effort. Paige came again, and a minute later Jason's cock erupted filling her ass with more cum. Just like with Marie, he didn't immediately stop, and when the redhead felt his jizz running down her thighs it triggered something else in her head and she screamed, "HOLYYY FUUCCKKKK!" and came again harder than ever!

Paige didn't realize it before, but Jay had a bathroom off to the side, and even better it had a shower in it! The two women showered together, but the fun was over. Paige giggled when Marie said, "I need a nap, tell the boss I need the rest of the afternoon off!"

"Who's going to pick up Michelle?"

"Can you do it for me?"

"Are you getting old?"

They just giggled and kissed!