Agents of Pleasure Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie shrugged, "Too bad, I took the day off."

The redhead turned back and studied his face for a moment; he had that suggestive look in his eye, and an erotic shiver shook her, "God, you are SO bad!"

He winked at her, "I'm assuming you mean that in a good way?"

"If I was being honest (and I usually am,) that's a real tempting offer! But I have some very interesting fun scheduled for tonight, so I guess the answer is no. But don't you have a date tonight yourself?"

"I do. Joy is coming over, my devious, little brain thought you and I could warm up the afternoon; and then when she showed up, we could turn it up at night! She's heard about what happened with us and Allie; her curiosity is piqued!"

The erotic shiver became a shudder, "Too bad, Wow! Maybe I could have a rain check?"

Charlie grinned, "If I was the teasing kind, I'd say, 'maybe.' But being that I'm always honest also, I'll say 'definitely!'"

"You are so BAD!" She gave him a peck on the cheek, "See ya later!"

For the next hour and a half Paige kept busy with research. She had four other buyers and five sellers to deal with, and there was no way she could allow herself to fall behind. The last five commission checks she cashed were lucrative, and the little redhead was hungry for more! After all, she and Jimmy had made a pact to become millionaires, and she wasn't about to disappoint him!

At 2:50 she was behind the wheel on her way to the elementary school. The car lines there always backed up quickly, and she wanted to be in the first twenty cars. When her turn came, the teacher on duty opened the back door and Jimmy climbed in. "Hello Sweetheart! Tell Mama, how was your first day?"

Jimmy struggled with the seatbelt for a moment, "Good! We had recess three times!"

Paige giggled, "That's nice! What did you learn today?"

He thought for a second and said, "I learnt my teacher's name is Shayla!"

"Very good! What did Shayla teach you today?"

It was then Paige remembered Jimmy was a boy! Sophie and Olivia had been a breeze to talk to after their first day of preschool. She pulled away from the curb and headed for the middle school. Both girls were prompt and their mother was grateful. Of course, they had a lot to say about their first day, but most of it was about their friends and other kids in the class.

Ten minutes later they were walking into the kitchen. Her mother had just started preparing dinner, and after Paige got them all a snack, she picked out a bottle of water from the fridge. "What can I do to help, Mom, anything?"

Her mother placed a bowl of green beans and a colander in front of her. "I'd love if you snapped those for me!"

She went right at it, and at the same time asked the question she had been holding in all day, "So Mom, how was your date last night?"

Trudy was cutting up some potatoes and didn't turn around, "Very nice, and I'm going to anticipate your next question and say, yes, I like him a lot!"

"That's great! Can you anticipate my next question?"

The older woman turned halfway around, "Of course, you want to know how much!"

Paige laughed, "Right again!"

She turned all the way around and smiled, "Okay, a LOT! Now what?"

The redhead was really giggling now, "I have several more questions."

Trudy was amused, and she pursed her lips, "As long as none of the questions are about sex, I don't mind."

"Okay, then I have no more questions." Trudy burst out laughing! "But speaking of sex, Mom...I'm going over to Chad's tonight, okay?"

Her mother clapped both hands over her ears, "Okay, can we get back to work now?"

At 6:40 that night, Paige knocked on Chad's door. When he let her in, she took a look at him; he was wearing some khaki Dockers and an untucked, very sexy, white cotton shirt. The cuffs were rolled up and the top two buttons...weren't. "Mmm...good choice, Honey! You look amazing!"

The redhead was wearing a jacket and when she took that off, Chad's eyes bugged out of his head! Paige was wearing some really tight royal-blue work-out shorts and a cream-colored tube top. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed, "I'm so glad I married you; that's the sexiest thing I ever saw! When did you get that?"

"I slipped it in with all the stuff we bought for the kids last week. You like it huh?"

"Turn around, please!"

His petite wife did a sexy spin and Chad said again, "GODDD! That incredible ass...Mmm...it's perfect!" He paused, "And that little bit of a camel toe there, fuckin' sexy as hell!"

She leaned into him for a kiss and could feel his hard cock pressing into her tummy. "Mmm, my friend there likes what it sees, huh?"

"Incredible...you are so beautiful, Babe!"

Paige giggled, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves; our guests will be here any minute."

Chad backed off a bit, "I really don't know what to expect here ya know; I've never even met these people before."

"Yes, I know...you just need to trust me; this is gonna be fun!"

"That part is exciting, watching your face while I fuck this other woman; it's just gonna be interesting!"

Right then the doorbell rang. Paige opened it and Pernell stepped in, "Hi you two! Am I on time?"

"You're early! Pernell, this is my husband Chad Ferris; Honey, this is our photographer Pernell Cannon."

The men shook hands and Pernell said, "Can I impose on you, Chad? I have two big bags of stuff in the car." When they returned, Pernell had one duffel and Chad had the other. His bag had all the lighting equipment inside including three tripods. Pernell had three cameras and other equipment that she didn't recognize. "Okay, now where are we going to do the setup, the bedroom?"

"That would be best, right Paige?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Lead the way then."

He unfolded two of the tripods and began setting up when the doorbell rang once more. "Let's answer this together," said Chad, "you can introduce me as they're coming in."

When Ava stepped through the door, Paige gave her a big hug! She looked wonderful! Her hair had been cut and styled shorter, and her make-up was perfect! The redhead introduced them and Mason gave Chad a handshake with both hands!

Ava said, "I hope what I'm wearing is appropriate, I've never dressed for a porn-shoot before!"

"You look really beautiful tonight, Ava! Doesn't she look great, Chad?"

"She does, Wow!" Chad looked at Mason, "Thanks for this, man, I'll try to do your wife like she deserves...gorgeous!"

Besides her hair and face, Ava had selected a navy tennis skirt and a red, white, and blue polo; she wore white sneakers and it looked like she had just stepped off the pages of a catalog. "Thank you both! I wanted to wear something that would look good in the pictures. It's okay, right?"

"More than okay," the redhead replied.

Then their new friends noticed what Paige was wearing; Mason said, "My God! Look at her, Ava, she looks pretty awesome herself! A tad more 'porn' appropriate if I do say!"

"I've only ever seen you in your business attire," Ava added. To Chad she said, "How were you able to contain yourself when you saw her?"

"It was hard!" said Chad with a twinkle in his eye. For two seconds the joke eluded them, but they got it, and laughed heartily!

Mason said, "We're going to have to work you into the pictures now, Paige. That outfit is too sexy not to!"

Paige stepped over to Mason and gave him a thank-you hug. She let one hand travel down his abs to his cock, and she stroked him through his shorts. "Not sexy enough...apparently!"

Mason chuckled, "Hug me again, and see what happens!"

That got a few more laughs and Chad said, "Babe, you sit down with the Reeds, I'm gonna get some bottles of water for us all."

They sat down and a minute later Pernell walked in having completed his setup. "Hey Pernell! These are the Reeds, Ava and Mason! This is our photographer, you guys!"

"So pleased to meet you; and thank you for this! We're going to have such a good time tonight!"

Mason smiled, "Paige says you're very good at what you do!"

"I try; but mostly the subject matter is extremely interesting!"

Everyone laughed and Mason said, "I quite agree, it'll be fun twice over to watch it and then look at the pictures later!"

Just then Chad came in with water for all and said, "Hey you guys? What do you say we discuss our 'event' and how it should go?" There was a little more small talk, but then Chad began, "So, Ava, Mason, I have to admit this is all strange, but the idea is very hot! Can we talk about the boundaries and what we can expect?"

Pernell said, "May I say this first? Are the pictures only about Chad and Ava, or are more of you involved? Like what I mean is, do you want a shot of Mason watching them?"

"Which brings up the idea of how close to action can I get?" Mason added. "There are times when I might want to stick my face in there to watch! I WILL say I'm not going to touch...just watch!"

"I'm going to sit back and enjoy it," Paige added, "I don't see the need to get too close."

"Alright, I'll work around all that," Pernell replied, "What else?"

"Absolutely no pain," said Ava, "I hate hard spanking and biting that's too hard; I don't want to see any scratches on me either."

Chad looked at Paige and then threw it out there, "We enjoy anal sometimes; what about that?"

Ava smiled, "From what Paige tells me, you and Mason are built differently. Let's say no anal...this time!"

Everyone laughed and Paige said, "I think if something happens that you don't like, just say so. I don't want anyone to walk away with regrets."

After a little more parameter talk, they went to the bedroom. The men carried in two chairs from the dining room and placed them two feet behind the tripods. Paige and Mason sat down, and Chad took Ava by the hand, "Okay, I think we're ready. Pernell?"

"Yep, I'm all set!"

Chad looked at his wife, "Babe, how do you think we should start?"

She thought for a second and said, "Ya know? Ava looks like she just played tennis; how about you just stand by the bed and she walks in from near the door. Then just follow your instincts!"

"Simple and perfect!" said Mason. He and Ava caught eyes, "Fuck, I am so turned on already...my dick is screaming hard, Ava!"

"Mine too!" chuckled Chad. "Your wife is completely hot! Little Mama, Mason; thanks again!"

"My pleasure!" he replied, "Enjoy yourselves. Honey, is your pussy ready for his eight inches?"

"Oh my God, please don't kill me, Chad; I have three kids!" That comment made everyone laugh, and it eased whatever tension there was. Ava walked over to the door and Chad stood by the bed. "Okay, I'm ready!"

"Me too," said Pernell, "Go ahead!"

Every nerve in Paige's petite body was on fire and every ten seconds an erotic shudder swept through her. Mason had his hands on his knees and was leaning forward in anticipation. When Ava walked up to her new lover, he took her by the hips and drew her in close. That was when the clicking of the camera began. When she wrapped her arms around Chad's neck, Pernell began moving and the clicking speed increased to about one every ten seconds. Chad tenderly touched one of Ava's cheeks and the kissing began. It started slowly, (about as it should.) Ava's hands held the back of his head, and it was clear to everyone when their mouths opened and their tongues got involved.

The kissing shifted into passionate really fast! Paige heard Mason mutter to himself, "Holy fuck!" Chad was gripping Ava's butt now, and his hands were kneading her ass cheeks. The kiss got more physical, but to Paige, it looked totally hot!

After twenty more seconds of that, Chad broke it and stared into Ava's eyes. He must have heard Mason also because he said the same thing, "Holy fuck!" Then he looked at Mason, "Does this hot bitch of yours kiss YOU like that? Oh my God!" Ava giggled until he started kissing her again!

Mason turned to Paige, "She's the best kisser I ever had, that's for damn sure!"

The redhead was shivering, "I wouldn't mind trying her out myself; too bad she's straight!"

Mason had looked away, but his head snapped back at that comment, "You're into girls, huh?"

"Oh yeah! They're fun too!"

His eyes swept up and down Paige's body, "Oh my God, if only..." and his voice trailed away.

One of Ava's hands had slid down at this point, and she was feeling up Chad's package right through his Dockers. "Oh Wow," she murmured, "This feels really nice in there!"

He let her do that for a few seconds and then he took the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off. True to her outfit she was wearing a stretchy sports-bra, and Chad felt up both of her tits. She was looking into his eyes but when he started both forefingers flicking at her nipples through the material, her eyes closed and her head fell back slightly. There was a LOT of clicking during that exchange!

"Damn, these are WAY better than nice! Godddd!" He laid her on the bed with her head on a pillow and got beside her. Paige heard Chad say, "God, you're beautiful!" and the making out zoomed off again! Pernell was moving slowly from one side of the bed to the other, but it seemed like the lovers were paying him no mind. Chad lifted the bottom of Ava's bra and her big boobs fell out from under it. He picked up the closest one and shook it briefly but never stopped kissing her.

Paige had seen Ava's "DD" breasts before when she was feeding Andre, but this was certainly different. Her tits looked pillowy soft in Chad's hand and her nipples were surreal...huge areolas and fat teats that Chad began rolling with his thumb and forefinger. She could tell that the brunette's tongue was plunging into Chad's mouth, and his nipple skills were making her crazy enough that her hips were bouncing the mattress a bit!

The clicks took off again when Chad broke, lifted her right boob, and began kissing the tit-flesh like he always did to his wife! She knew how that felt and wondered what Ava was thinking! Mason's eyes were glued on the action, and Paige leaned toward him and said, "Chad can make me cum when he sucks my nipples! Does Ava like it?"

"She must," he replied, "I know that very occasionally she orgasms when breast-feeding!"

"Oh God, then watch this! She's going to go crazy in a minute!"

Right then Chad sucked in her right nipple, and pinched the left one which made Ava yelp with pleasure! Paige could see her face, and her eyes were rolling and her head was lolling back and forth! With teats that big, she knew Chad had to be doing the sucking, flicking, folding thing. Ten seconds more of that and Ava opened her eyes to look at Mason; she was about to say something when Chad switched to the other nipple and she could only groan, "Oh my stars! Uhhnnghhgn...Ohhh, uggnnhggg, that feels so fucking g..good!" She used both hands to grab the top of his head and smash his face into her boob!

Paige was using her thumbs to flick at her own nipples right through the tube top. The heat between her husband and Ava was increasing, and the redhead was feeling it between her legs. Her pussy felt gushing wet, and she was tempted to pull her shorts off and touch herself. She fought off that temptation and settled for peeling down her top and playing with her tits. Mason was leaning back in his chair with one hand on his head, staring intently at his wife who was writhing under Chad's expert tit-sucking. The stricken look on his face spoke volumes, and Paige giggled at his erotic anguish!

All of a sudden Chad rolled over and pulled Ava's bra the rest of the way off. He laid on his back, said something in her ear, and she got on all fours over the top of him in order to hang her big jugs in his face.

Then he did something that made Paige's pussy spasm and she moaned, "Oh my God!" He pushed Ava's tits together and angled her nipples a little so he could suck both of them into his mouth at the same time! The redhead was shuddering non-stop at this sight! She could only imagine how that must have felt since it would be impossible to do that to her; but she was pretty positive that if Chad COULD do it, she would cum in seconds!

Considering how Ava was reacting, she just might do that herself! "OH MY GODDD!" she cried out, "OH SHIITTT, DOES THAT EVERY FEEL GOOD! FUUCCCKKKK!" Chad was really taking it to her; knowing him, he could sense this was going to get her off and he wanted that badly!

Ava's husband was transfixed, and Paige got up and went behind him to whisper, "Have you ever done that to her, Mason?"

His voice cracked when he said, "N..no, but it's on the schedule now!"

The camera was clicking away like crazy, and once or twice Pernell dropped to his knees for a different angle. The second time he did that, Ava cried out, "It's cumming...Oh God, I'm CUMMMINNGGG!" Ava bounced her pussy down on Chad's cock even though he was still fully clothed. Her ass jerked against his bulge as each spasm tore her, and Chad hugged her close until it was over. Everyone could hear her moaning, "Oh fuck...oh my God...Ohhh!"

But no sooner had she recovered enough, she rolled off and sat on the edge of the bed. "C'mon Chad, hurry! Get up here!" He swung around and stood up between her knees, and she immediately began unbuttoning his shirt. He shrugged it off onto the floor while she went tor his belt and zipper. Paige was giggling at her determination; she wasn't frantic, but she was close!

Mason almost laughed, "She's warmed up now! Time for the main event!" He couldn't see that Paige was taking off her top behind him, but Pernell saw and took a picture! Her nipples were so fucking hard that she almost dared not touch them, but she settled for fondling her tits from the side. By this time Ava was sliding Chad's pants down. He had gone commando and his big dick bounced into view! When Mason saw it, he only had two words, "Holy Fuck!"

The brunette wrapped a gentle hand around the base of it and looked up at Chad appreciatively! "Wow!" she said, "This is such a beautiful cock!" Turning to Mason (who had a clear view) she said, "Look at this one, Honey; isn't it awesome?" Chad looked like he was blushing!

Mason nodded, "Fuck yeah! That's a keeper! Maybe you should suck that a while, Sweetie!"

Ava made Paige laugh when she said, "You bet your ass, I'm gonna!" and she locked her eyes on Chad's and popped the head into her mouth!

She was fairly slow at first, savoring the feel and taste of his cock. Her other hand gently cupped then fondled his balls, and she was clearly doing all of this to gauge his reaction. Chad looked right at her; he laid a hand on top of her head, and said, "You look so sexy there, Ava...Mmm...yeahhh...sexy MILF bitch! Sucking my dick!" Ava's eyes fluttered as she slid about half his cock into her mouth. Pernell was clicking away; but ran out of clicks! He quickly grabbed the second camera from the nightstand and went back at it!

Mason was moaning now, watching his wife try to take that big cock, watching her cheeks struggle to suck more, watching until she had three-quarters of it down her throat; THEN Paige heard him say, "Holy Mary-Mother-Of-God! Fucking beautiful!"

"That IS beautiful!" Paige thought, and she pushed her shorts off. The crotch of her panties was so soaked it was virtually glued into her slit, so she touched her clit a couple times right through them. Fire shot through her core; her erotic senses were going nuclear with nowhere to go except to play with herself! Then again... she looked down at Mason. He still hadn't turned around, but Pernell noticed and the camera clicked at her again several times!

Chad was fucking Ava's face now, and she was loving it! There were moments where she gagged a little, but she stayed right with it! He looked over at Paige and saw her standing there almost naked, "You're loving this too, huh?" When the redhead nodded he said, "Damn... she's really good at this, Babe! You know how to pick 'em! Play with your titties for me!"