Agents of Pleasure Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Mason turned his head and saw her! "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, "That's a tight, little body you got there, Paige! Sweet!"

Not even a minute later, Paige heard Chad begin making those sounds that signaled he was about to cum! Through gritted teeth she heard him, "Shit...Oh shit! Dammit!"

She leaned over and whispered in Mason's ear again, "He's gonna cum, does Ava want to taste it?"

"Oh y..y..yeah," he stammered in reply, "she's 100% slut!" Paige reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up to his armpits. She ran her hands over Mason's mostly bare chest and flicked her forefingers over his nipples several times.

Mason started groaning, and just as he did Chad grabbed Ava's head with both hands and yelled, "OH FUUCCCKKK!" and blew his load down the brunette's throat! She stayed right there; her eyes got a little glassy, but she was gripping his ass cheeks and staying right with him! It took a moment for Chad to finish, but when he pulled out of her mouth, Ava had the biggest smile on her face with cum dripping out of both corners!

Chad didn't seem drained of any energy, "You fuckin' SLUT!" he hissed, and he pushed her backwards onto the mattress! She was giggling as he lifted her legs and almost ripped off her skirt and panties! Shoving her knees apart, he fell between her legs and went down on her gaping, wet cunt! Ava's eyes flew open as he tongue-fucked her hole, and she groaned loudly when he sucked and lashed her clit! Mason and Paige could both hear her, "Oh Yesss! That's it! That's my spot right there! Mmm...Goddd... yesss! Ohh...Ohhh...Unnggghhhhh...Yeah, eat it! Lick my cunt, you fuck!"

Mason looked at Paige over his shoulder, "This is the best ever; and he hasn't even fucked her yet!"

"She's in for a real treat, ya know," said Paige, "that cock feels so good in MY pussy! She's gonna love it!" Just for fun, the redhead pinched Mason's nipples some more, then she reached down and felt for his erection. They were right, he wasn't very big...but so what? She slipped a hand down inside his pants and wrapped it around his cock. Mason jumped like he was hit by lightning! "This dick is pretty hard," said Paige. "Maybe you should take your pants off too!"

He might have done it, but at that moment Ava was crying, "Oh my God...OH my God...OH MY GODDD!" She clutched her tits and her ass lifted a bit as she came all over Chad's face. "Unngghhh... Uggghhhhnnn....OH FUUCKKK!" Chad wasn't about to let her rest, he flipped her over and lifted her hips so she could be on all fours. Then he pulled her knees to the edge of the bed and began tonguing and sucking her asshole! Ava gave out a very loud guttural groan, "Uuuhhhnnngghhhhh" and she looked over at her husband. Paige had her hand down his pants, and he was struggling to maintain focus! "You going to cum too, Mase? Go ahead, let her do it to you!"

Chad pushed two fingers deep inside Ava's twat and started finger-fucking her hard! He stopped sucking her anus long enough to say, "Cum on my hand once more, you Bitch! THEN my cock will doggy-fuck you!" Then he attacked her ass again with his mouth!

Paige took off her panties and fingered her pussy for a second to spread her cream around. Right then she wished she'd brought a toy, but oh well! She pulled Mason up and undid his pants and when they dropped to the floor, she pushed him back onto the chair and jerked his little dick some more. Ava and Mason were both groaning non-stop, and when Ava came again Mason reached for Paige, but she spanked his hand away. "Nope, watch your wife. I'm on a mission here!"

Again, Chad would not let her rest. He stood up this time and said, "Okay, here comes my cock! You want it, Slut?" Pernell ran out of clicks again and picked up the third camera.

Ava was looking right at her husband when she said, "Oh yeah, fuck me...fuck me hard!" Chad lined up his rod with her entrance. He could have been rough, but he decided to push in slow and steady. "Oh yess," she groaned, "Ohh fuuckk yes!" So Chad held her hips then and slammed it in deep! "Oh GODDD!"

From there, things became a blur; his big dick hammered her for a couple minutes and when she came again, it was too much for Mason and his cock erupted shooting four ropes of jizz all over Paige's hand and his own stomach! She was giggling at the sight, and Pernell got a couple pictures of that!

Chad hopped up on the bed and laid down, "Reverse cowgirl, Ava; your husband needs another good look!" She climbed into position and dropped her cunt down on his pole (with her hands balancing on his shoulders.) From there he pounded her some more, and it was one of the most erotic things Paige ever saw! From where she and Mason were, they had a perfect look at his hard-on fucking the shit out of his wife! They heard Chad say, "How does it look, Mason? You like to see a big cock in her cunt?"

Paige couldn't take it anymore; she needed to cum in the worst way, so she leaned back against the tall dresser and frantically frigged her clit with her right hand. The left hand was gripping her tit and pinching at the nipple; and when Ava screamed and came again...so did Paige! She bit her lip to keep from interrupting the action, but that climax was fucking violent!

When the orgasmic fog lifted, Paige could tell Chad was getting close again. He flipped Ava over and hammered her in missionary. Her tits were flopping and flowing up and down her chest, and a minute later he couldn't hold it anymore. He roared loudly and unloaded in her pussy, blast after blast filling her until it began leaking out into the crack of her ass.

And just like that...it was over! Chad fell away and Ava rolled toward him into the crook of his arm. "Holy FUCK!" Chad groaned. "You are really something else, lady!"

Ava kissed his chest a few times, "Thank you, Wow...that was so much fun...so good! Thank you!"

"No, thank you! I thought this would be real strange, but it was awesome! Mother-fucking awesome!"

Paige picked up her clothes and started putting them on; Mason sat there looking a bit stunned. "You okay, Mr. Reed?" the redhead teased.

He looked over at her and teased back, "THAT really was awesome! I'd like to put you both on staff! Do you need a second job?"

"I haven't even been married a week, let me think about it, okay?" Mason laughed and reached for his pants.

It was then that the redheaded real estate agent noticed Pernell Cannon sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He caught her eyes and said, "Wheww, that was quite a workout! But I think we got some good stuff here!"

Chad sat up on the edge of the bed, he reached for his pants and said, "I'm paying for the pictures, Pernell; but you'll make two copies, right? One for us and one for the Reeds?"

Paige said, "I'm assuming you want a set for your albums, Pernell?"

"Absolutely, that's always assumed to be a part of the deal."

The redhead then realized something, "You really deserve a tip for being such a sport, Pernell; except I didn't bring any extra money!"

Lo and behold, Ava spoke up, "I'll tip him," she said. Everyone looked at her wondering exactly what she meant, and she continued, "Take down your pants!"