Agents of Pleasure Ch. 27

Story Info
Paige and Marie Explore New Friendships.
6.3k words
4.5
2.4k
4

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

That night Paige spent a lot of time with the kids. Jimmy and Sophie needed help with homework; and Jamie had still not adjusted to the change of routine, so she was having trouble falling asleep. After her adventurous day, Paige had no trouble falling asleep at all! When she laid her head down on the pillow, her last thought was, "If I have one orgy a day, I'll NEVER need a sleep aid!"

After dropping the kids off at school the next day, she walked into the office thirty minutes earlier than usual. "Paige," said Jimmy, "You're early!"

"Yeah, I wanted to check some things before my lunch with Becky Freeman today."

"Well, c'mon over here; I have something for you!"

Jimmy had a mischievous look about him, so Paige was wary, "Okay, so what's this all about?'

"Oh, nothin' really, I just wanted to give you this," and he handed her an envelope. "This is for the person who just broke the agency's record for the most closings in a calendar month this past August!"

She opened the envelope and took out a check for $1,000. "Oh, my God!"

Jimmy burst out laughing, "Yep, I figured a bonus was in order because if I give you that, maybe you'll get greedy and want another one for September!"

"Thanks, Jimmy! I didn't even know there was a record to be broken!"

"Now you do! You had twelve closings last month; so roll up your sleeves and get back to work, Cuz! You'll have to work extra hard to make thirteen this month. I checked, you have five to this point; eight more in fifteen days...can you do it?"

"I'm up for the challenge!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed for her office. It had been more than a week since she last checked her bank account; when it opened up, her eyes went wide. "Holy shit!" she breathed, "$27,000 in deposits for the month. Wait til Chad hears this!"

For the next hour Paige scoured the listings. She had five clients lined up for showings which included Ray and Corrie Satz, Eve's parents. Three of these clients were seniors which made the search that much easier. Just as she was putting the revised list into her brief case, her cell phone pinged with Marie's distinctive signal.

"Hey, there you are!"

"Good morning," Marie responded, "did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, actually it's the perfect time; I was just headed to the bank with my bonus check!"

"A bonus? For what?" When Paige filled her in, Marie said, "That's fantastic! I'll expect YOU to pick up the next lunch check at Manino's."

"For sure, soooo...how did your date go with Joe last night?"

There was a five second pause, "Pretty good, I'd say. I didn't get to sleep until around 2:30 this morning."

"Oh my God! That doesn't sound like 'pretty good;' that sounds like very good!"

Marie giggled, "How about this? It was 'DAMN' good?"

Paige laughed, "You silly thing!"

"I'm not even at work yet. While dropping Michelle off at daycare, I texted Patti to cover for me and then went back to bed."

Paige checked her watch, "It's 10:30 now, you taking the day off to recover?"

"No, I'll go in after lunch."

"So tell me what happened."

"We had a fun time. Dinner was great and we covered a lot of ground in our conversation. I like his style...a lot! We got back to my house around 10:00 because Kayla had school today. After she left I invited him to stay for a while and we sat on the sofa and talked for another hour. Somewhere in that time we broached the subject of relationships, and I told him the same thing I told Robert."

"And how was that received?"

"He said he was fine with that as long as it was clear what the boundaries were. I said, 'Well, the boundaries depend.' He said, 'On what?' And I said, 'On how well you can kiss!' He blinked at me for quite a few seconds and said, 'So you don't want good-night kisses anymore, right?' I just laughed, 'No, how about you give me your best shot right now?' And he did!"

Paige giggled, "Yeah, it MUST have been 'damn' good if you didn't get to bed until 2:30!"

"He's as good at kissing as any guy I've known;" Marie paused again for the effect, "but not quite as good as you though!"

The redhead giggled some more, "He must be amazing then!"

"He was; the first kiss had me moaning in about two minutes! We made out like that for about ten minutes before we broke. Then he said, 'So...THAT line has been drawn, what are the boundaries now?' I straddled his lap and felt his hard-on pushing against my pussy. 'Again, it depends.' He smiled and said, 'On what?' I took off my top and bra and said, 'On how well you can suck my titties!'"

"Wow, and how did that go?"

"Oh, he's very good at everything oral! He had me squirming really quick; I was grabbing at his head mashing my tits into his mouth. He was sucking the nipples really hard at one point and biting them just a little which YOU know how much I love that! Pretty soon I pushed him back and asked, 'Are you just as good at eating pussy?' and he said, 'I don't think you'll be disappointed!' So I wriggled out of my shorts and panties and he got lower on the couch and I sat on his face!"

"Oh my God, Marie!" said Paige in almost a whisper, "This is getting good; you have me squirming in MY chair!"

"I told you, he's good at oral...he had a hold of my ass and I was grinding my pussy down pretty hard. He stayed right with it and I came twice like that! God, it was amazing!"

"Then what?"

"I climbed off and wanted him to stand so we could strip him, but he said, 'No, I wanna do one more thing!' He pushed me headfirst on my hands and knees into the corner of the sofa and began sucking my asshole and finger-fucking me. That's when I started crying out really loud, I couldn't help it! I had to bury my face into a pillow so I wouldn't wake Michelle. Oh my God, I think he had two or three fingers in me and his tongue was reaming my ass...Wow...I'm getting all turned on again just remembering it!"

"You're turning me on...and I have a lot to do today!"

"You're so easy, such a slut!"

"Yeah, right...so what happened next?"

We stood him up, got his clothes off, and I sat on the edge of the couch and sucked his cock in."

"Just for the record, what kind of cock does he have?"

"Not big, he's cut and kind of average sized; but his dick has a slight upward curve and that's nice! He came pretty fast when I was sucking him and fingering his anus." Marie giggled, "While I was doing that he must have said 'Holy Shit' about ten times. And on the tenth one he lost it and shot a load in my mouth!"

"God, that's hot! Are you going to let me watch you with him too?"

"You are SUCH a perv! I love it! I'll let you if you want to."

"What happened next?"

"We went into the bedroom and made out some more until he recharged. I was lying on his chest and when he got hard again, I rode him cowgirl. It got pretty physical and he was slapping at my tits as they bounced, That curved dick of his is perfect in that position!"

"I bet that made you cum again!"

"Oh yeah! Paige, it was all really great...he made me cum from that, then doggie, then reverse cowgirl. After he came that first time, he had a lot of control!"

"Did he fuck your ass too?"I

"Not this time, but when we were getting dressed I asked him about it, and he said, 'I'll put it on the schedule!' He said it so matter-of-factly it got me laughing."

"Marie, I have to get going. We could talk about this all day, but I'm on a schedule right now."

"That's okay, Luv."

"Tell me more later?"

"Of course! Where are you going next?

"I have a lunch coming up with one of my clients, Becky Freeman."

"Just lunch?"

Paige laughed, "And YOU call ME the slut!"

Walking into the bank with her bonus check, Paige had one person in front of her using the ATM. She was fumbling in her purse for her debit card when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hello, Paige!"

"Jason, Hi there!" She hadn't seen Jason McCullers for a while, "This is a nice surprise; how are things going? How's Sara?"

"Everything is great; Sara's great; it's ALL great! Maxpro started work late last week, and they already have the foundation poured for the addition."

"That's terrific; did they give you a timeline for the completion?"

"Three months, which is a little longer than we hoped; but we decided the last thing to be done will be some renovations to the pool, so the small delay is very understandable."

"You'll love it I'm sure; Are you completely settled in now?"

Jason smiled, "Oh yes, in fact, we're hosting a get-together Sunday night. It will be the first one since we moved in." His smile broke into a grin, and his eyes twinkled, "Say, that invitation I gave to you and Marie still stands! Maybe you'd like to join us also?"

Paige giggled, "Very tempting, but a lot of things have happened in the last month. I'm not sure Sunday night is possible."

"Well, as I said, this is a standing invitation; c'mon over if your available."

"Can I bring my husband?"

Jason's eyes went wide, "Ohhh, that's right; Marie told me about that! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! We are completing our own renovations on Tuesday. We added a master bedroom to my house and he's moving in next week."

He grinned, "And when is the 'christening?' I bet that will be exciting!"

The redhead giggled some more, "You are so bad! Where are you headed next?"

"I'm having lunch with Bryson Collins. He's the one guy in our group that I don't believe you've met yet, although you did meet his wife Keisha at the shower. They're taking their turn with the catering bill and this is a planning meeting."

Paige was next and she stepped up to the ATM, "Okay, well...I'll talk to Marie and Chad about Sunday night, but I wouldn't hold my breath."

"That's fine, where are you headed next?"

"I'm having lunch with Becky Freeman at your old condo! She says she has some referrals to share with me."

Paige completed her deposit and turned to go, "See ya, Paige; you behave yourself now!"

She laughed and gave Jason a kiss on the cheek, "What fun is there in THAT?"

Twenty minutes later she was knocking on the condo door and Becky opened it. She broke into the biggest smile, "PAIGE!" she exclaimed (as if she hadn't seen her in years,) "C'mon in...I've really been looking forward to this lunch! We've been so busy with things there hasn't been a lot of opportunities to just kick back and relax." She gave Paige a warm hug, "How've you been? How're the newlyweds doing?"

"Everything's been going great! We're finally going to move in together next week. You'll have to come over and see my renovation. I've also been anxious to see what you've done to this place!"

Becky took Paige by the hand and led her into the living room. As she did Paige took a moment to check her new friend out. Becky's dark hair was pulled back into her familiar ponytail, and she had on a purple halter top which showed she was not wearing a bra. Her perfect ass was encased in a flowered pair of walking shorts which matched the top. She didn't have much make-up on, and today she was wearing some cute reading glasses.

"Wow, you really look beautiful today, Becky! That outfit looks great on you!"

"Thank you, Paige! They say purple is my color."

"I would agree! Paige's eyes went wide as she took in the new look of the condo! "Oh my God, you really have made this your own place! I don't even recognize this room!"

"Yes, I love what we've done. We painted and changed the crown molding and baseboards."

"It looks terrific! I like this color scheme!"

"Come see the kitchen!" The changes in there weren't as sweeping; the McCullers had updated everything before, but Becky said, "Notice anything different?"

Paige had to think hard about what the "old" kitchen looked like. "Uh, no...it looks...no wait, that back splash is different, isn't it?" "

"Right, the McCullers' updates were fine, but I didn't like their back splash at all. That was an easy fix." The two women spent the next ten minutes going through all the changes that had been made. Paige loved the way the bathrooms were done and the expanded closet in the master bedroom. "We borrowed some space from the guest bedroom and shifted it in here."

"I love it," said Paige, "I love it all! You've increased the value by at least ten percent!"

Her new friend laughed, "That's good to know! But we don't plan to sell anytime soon." She led the way out to the patio where lunch was set up. Paige poured the drinks while Becky went into the kitchen to fetch the salad and ziti. The first ten minutes of their conversation was lively starting with their backgrounds and education before their histories finished with how they found their career paths.

"So how did you and Wyatt meet again?"

"I think I already told you about our friends Karen and Doug, right? They were here in Rochester with us for the last two weeks helping us move in and fixing the place up."

"Yes, you mentioned it; maybe I'll get to meet them someday, huh?"

"Could be, Karen is my BFF from all the way back to 4th grade. I was a bridesmaid at her wedding about five years ago. Anyway, after they were married for a year, Karen started telling me about the group of friends Doug had been a part of. Making this long story shorter, he had been college friends with two of them and when they got married he still hung out with them. Over the course of eighteen months they all started having sex together once in a while.

"Oh my God! That's rather funky hot!

"Yeah, tell me about it! You don't know this about me really, but I'm rather sexually charged."

"Sexually charged?"

"Yes," Becky smiled, "that's a polite way of saying I'm fairly addicted to sex!"

"Oh!" Paige blushed and covered her face with both hands, "Then I guess I'm sexually charged too!"

That got them both giggling, and Becky replied, "Karen thought I might enjoy a night with the group once in a while...she was right; I did! But anyway, one day Wyatt showed up. He was a cousin of a group member named Allen. Allen and his wife Tara invited him because he was bugging them for an invitation, and also because they thought Wyatt and I might just get along; and the rest is history!

"That is such a unique story! Chad and I met at a Burger King!"

Becky grinned, "Did he show you his 'Whopper?'"

Paige burst out laughing, "Not right then, but on the third date...yes!"

"Ohhh...Wow! I was so kidding! Does he really HAVE a whopper?"

The redhead laughed some more, "Big? Yes, and not only that, he's pretty sexually charged himself!"

"Oh, my God!" Becky breathed, "So, maybe you'd like to drive three hours once a month with us?"

That got them giggling even more, and Paige said, "Let me put it like this; I'm getting a whole lot of sex these days. And on top of that, we have an invitation to a local swing group that we haven't even acted on yet."

"Holy shit! And I thought I was 'overcharged!' I think you've got me beat!"

"You don't know the half of it," Paige deadpanned. "Maybe someday I'll tell you more of what's going on."

"I'll definitely look forward to that," Becky returned. "Maybe we could have a 'trading stories' night? Or maybe," and she paused for the effect, "maybe you could get us an invitation to this new group that invited you; what do you think?"

Paige blinked hard at her new friend then smiled, "Seriously? Would you want to get involved with TWO swing groups?"

"We might." The look on Becky's face was indescribable.

The redhead laughed some more, "This particular group is couples in their 50's and one couple is in their 60's. Does that matter to you?"

"Not if you're vouching for them."

"Oh my God, okay. If we ever do decide to give it a try, I'll let you know." This time the look on Paige's face was indescribable.

Becky grinned, "I'm getting the feeling that the circles we run in are not the normal ones. Of course, I've been thinking that for a long time...even before we came to Rochester."

"I think you're right; and if we ever do trade stories, that statement will prove to be true." Becky smiled and nodded and all of a sudden, Paige had a thought, "Hey, why don't you give me one story from your 'history' that set you on the path you're on right now, okay? Then I'll give you one!"

"That might be fun," Becky replied, "Do you have time right now, or do you need to get back to work?"

"The rest of my schedule today is pretty light."

"Great, then let's move this inside; I'll fix us a couple of margaritas and while I'm doing that, let's both think of what story to share."

They cleared the patio table and brought the dishes to the kitchen. Becky set about making the drinks and Paige went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. That made her think, "Oh God...the last time I sat on a sofa in this room, Marie, Sara, and I had an incredible time!" She decided against telling that one and settled on the "How I met Marie" story.

A minute later, Becky returned and handed her a lime margarita on ice. "So? Have you picked your story?"

"I have, who goes first?"

"You're my guest, so you have the honor."

For the next ten minutes, Paige related how she and Marie met, how their friendship developed, and how they eventually became lovers. She didn't go into too many explicit details, but she did mention the threesome that they enjoyed with Chad. When she initially got to the bi-sexual part, Paige could literally see Becky's radar go up. She blushed and fidgeted for a bit, before finally regaining control.

Upon finishing, Becky said, "Wow! That is really hot! And this was all less than a year ago?"

"Yes, Marie opened up a new pathway for me and Chad; I never saw it coming!"

"Maybe I'll get to meet Marie and Chad one of these days. Maybe we could have a little get-together here some night. Is Marie in a relationship?"

Paige grinned, "Oh yes, she has TWO boyfriends right now!"

"And they're both fucking her?"

"Yes, just not together...yet!" The two women burst out laughing!

"If you like her, I'm sure I will." Then Becky added, "Which boyfriend would she bring if we have a get-together?"

They broke up laughing again when Paige said, "I don't know, both?"

The giggles wouldn't stop for a full minute, but finally they did. Paige took two sips of her drink and said, "Okay, your turn. What story did you pick?"

"My story begins about two months after my eighteenth birthday, a kind of horny-switch was flipped in my brain."

Paige was so laughing, "A horny-switch, huh?

"Yes well, my mother did a fantastic job of teaching me about the birds and the bees, and how my body would react to changes. But when I turned eighteen my hormones went into overdrive; and this is where the story hits the 'sexually charged' part."

Becky paused when Paige's eyes narrowed and the redhead resisted the urge to ask questions; so she just said, "Okay...and?"

"I think I'll show you," the brunette said softly. She reached behind her head and pulled the knot loose from her halter. Taking both strings she pulled the top down and two of the most gorgeously shaped D-cup boobs Paige had ever seen appeared. Her breasts were cone-shaped, sitting up so high and sexy; clearly her boobs were holding the halter up and not the other way around. The only thing was, there were two bandaids on each tit crisscrossing and covering her nipples. The areolae were huge, at least four inches across.

"Oh my God, Becky, are your nipples injured?"

She laughed, "No, the bandaids have two functions. The first one is for my clothes. I don't always like to wear a bra (like today,) but my nipples are quite large and almost always hard. I don't really want to deal with the staring. But the second thing with them is the sexually charged part. My libido seems to be directly connected to my nipples." She leaned forward toward Paige and added, "I have no words to describe how sensitive they are. It all started one night shortly after the horny-switch was thrown. I was lying in bed touching them. It took about a minute and I came."

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12