Agents of Pleasure Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet that surprised you!"

"It was unbelievable! I was so shocked that after a little rest I tried it again...same result!"

"Holy shit!" Paige exclaimed. "So I'm guessing that if you do wear a bra (without the bandaids,) it can make you cum from it?"

"Exactly, and that was a real problem for a while. I told my mom and she suggested this, and thankfully it works."

"So when did you start having sex?"

"A few months after that. I found out very quickly that one of my favorite positions is me on top with my tits hanging in my lover's face; then he or she licks and sucks them...Oh Goddd... I cum so fast from that it's unreal!"

"He or she? So you're Bi too huh?"

"Oh yes, the first person I had sex with was my BFF Donna."

"Awesome! Do you still see this Donna friend?"

"No, but we talk on the phone a lot. When she got married she moved to Denver. Donna knows about the swinger thing, but she's not into that."

Paige took a few more sips of her drink. She studied her new friend for a moment and then realized that Becky was in no hurry to cover up again. She was leaning back in her chair and finishing her margarita and looking as relaxed as anything. "Okay, Beck, I'm gonna have to make a request."

Becky's eyes twinkled, "You want to see them?"

"I do, is that a problem?"

"Not at all, I was expecting to show you!" and she reached for the bandaids on her left breast.

"I have to admit," said Paige, "you look extremely sexy sitting there like that!"

"Everyone tells me my boobs are my best feature." She removed the strips and her nipple popped into view. From where Paige was sitting it looked as hard as it could possibly be. It was not so thick as it was long; Paige guessed it was at least 1/2 to 3/4 inch long. She pulled the bandaids off her right teat, balled them up and tossed them on the end table next to her. "So? What do you think?"

"People are right, those tits are spectacular!"

"That was Donna's response exactly!"

"I'm guessing that's everyone's response. What does Wyatt think?"

"He thinks he's a very lucky man!"

"He's right too! But okay, maybe I should let you in on a little secret?"

Becky tipped her head to the side, "Sure, what is it?"

"Well, my nipples aren't as sensitive as yours. But a while back Chad found out that if he sucks them in certain way, I can cum from that also!"

"Wow! You're the first woman I've met who told me something like that... THAT'S really interesting!"

"Yes, well, people tell ME that my best feature is my ass."

"Without seeing your boobs, how would I know?"

Paige grinned, "Is that a hint?"

"Of course it is! I'm a little more discreet than the average swinger!"

The redhead giggled and unbuttoned her blouse. She didn't take it off but opened her shirt and lifted the front of her bra. Her small boobs quivered into view. "You like?"

"Those are so cute, and to me, that's the right word...cute. I don't believe in flattery."

"Cute works, they were a lot smaller before I had my kids. Now they're a small B."

"They're sexy, and those nipples are VERY sexy!"

"People say my ass is to die for."

Becky nodded, "I would have said it's your best feature."

Both women finished their drinks and sat there looking at each other. Finally Paige put her glass down and said, "Are we going to put our tops on again now?"

The brunette said, "I'm not."

"You're not?"

"No," her eyes flashed at Paige, "I'm having a fantasy."

"You are? What is it?"

"I'm thinking I want to rub my nipples against yours!"

Paige shivered. Then she shivered again. "Y..you do?"

"Yeah," Becky replied, "I wanna do it bad! Are you interested?"

"Yes...Marie calls me a slut!"

"You're not a slut, you're classy!"

Becky got up and moved to the sofa. She unbuttoned Paige's slacks and pulled them off, then she helped Paige remove her blouse, unhook her bra, and slip it off. "Mmmm...those are so cute!" She gently pushed the redhead back and leaned in. Their first kiss was feathery soft and very arousing. After a minute Paige's hands went up to cup Becky's face, and the kiss took off! They made out like that for several minutes before the brunette got to her knees (without stopping the kiss) and lowered Paige onto her back. Becky had one knee on either side of her real estate agent's hips.

All of a sudden, the kissing did stop and Becky's face was like, "Are you ready?" Looking down, she lowered her boobs toward Paige's and just barely allowed their nipples to touch. Electric fire arced between them, and Becky let out a loud groan, "Ohhh Godddddddd!" Paige reached down and pushed the sides of her tits up for better contact, and slowly...Becky began moving her boobs back and forth, dragging her "sexually charged" teats over Paige's. "Holy fuck, that feels good," she moaned.

"Your nipples are so fucking hard against mine," the redhead responded, "my pussy is gushing!"

With her eyes locked on Paige's, Becky said, "Yeah, your husband knows how to suck them, right?'

"Ohh fuck yes...He does it perfect, I cum really hard!"

The brunette dragged her nipples harder, the big teats overpowering Paige's smaller nips and folding them under." She was so turned on she could hardly speak, "H..h.how's tha..at?"

Paige lifted up and sucked at Becky's tongue, "Ohhh my Goddd, so fucking good! This is making me crazy hot!"

Becky was shaking, "Y..yesss, I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Do it...DO IT! Fucking cum, Beck...Make your fucking pussy cum!"

The dirty talk swept the brunette over the edge. She spasmed twice then shuddered, and with a loud "FUCCKKK" she froze and exploded. Paige grabbed her head and pulled her into a crushingly hard kiss! Even while her body was still twitching from the orgasm; Becky's moans into the redhead's throat turned Paige on even more.

When Becky's climax subsided, Paige hissed at her, "Eat me...suck my clit and finger-fuck me, sexy bitch!"

Becky's eyes were a bit glazed, but she whispered back, "Oh, fuck yes!" and scootched back so she could pull off Paige's soaked panties. The brunette pulled her lover's labial lips open and immediately began flicking at the engorged clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh myyy GODDDD," Paige cried. She pinched at her nipples with both hands and pulled them high off her chest so she could shake her tits. Becky's tongue pushed deeply into her slit and rimmed her vaginal hole, which made her cry out even louder, "Holyyy SHiTTTT!" Her back arched off the sofa cushions as she tried to shove her cunt harder into Becky's face.

Pausing for just a second, Becky giggled and said, "You're pretty easy too, you horny, little slut!" She tongue-fucked her some more and started thumbing the redhead's clit. Paige gripped her titties and held on. The orgasm was coming fast and with one last, "Ohh Fuck...here it comes! FUUCCCKKK!" it rocketed through her center!

Her new friend was laughing as she got up and stripped off the rest of her clothes, "Okay," she said, "now my pussy gets a turn! But first..." She grabbed a pillow and put it under Paige's head, then she knelt over her again and pushed her left nipple against the redhead's mouth. "Suck it, Slut! Suck that!" Paige did and Becky let her go at it for fifteen seconds; then she pulled it free and offered the right nipple. "Now this one," she hissed, "Suck it hard!" By this time Paige's hands were wrapped around Becky's back pulling her friend toward her and mashing her boobs against her face. "God, that's gonna make me cum again," the brunette groaned. She pushed away and climbed over Paige's head, and as she was lowering her pussy toward the redhead's mouth, Paige could visibly see her juices leaking out of her slit. "My turn, it's MY fucking turn now! Lick my clit, you bitch...eat my fucking cunt and make me cum all over your face!"

Paige grabbed her ass and helped Becky rock her hips against her own mouth and tongue. The redhead was sucking and licking for all she was worth and trying to work at least one finger into Becky's twat. The brunette was leaning hard on the armrest of the couch, and her hips moved even faster against Paige's mouth while her tits swung wildly.

"Yesss!" Becky's voice was shrill. "YESSS! That's it...that's it right there! FUCK yeah...Oh my GODDD...YESSS!" When Paige sucked her clit in and lashed it with the tip of her tongue, ten seconds later Becky screamed, "YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M CUMMMINGGGG!" After shuddering through climax number two, Becky collapsed forward onto the armrest.

Paige sat up wiping her mouth and playfully slapped Becky's ass cheek. "God, that was fun," she exclaimed. "It really turns me on to see how your body responds to things."

After a bit of time, Becky sat up and moved closer to Paige, "Speaking of 'responses,'" she said softly, I'd like to try sucking your nipples like your husband does, okay?"

Paige cupped her right tit and offered to her, "Go ahead...go for it!" The brunette leaned down and began flicking the tip of her tongue over the hard point. Her right hand reached across and started massaging Paige's left boob. She worked her thumb over that nipple and shortly after that she sucked the right nipple in deeply. "Oh myyy Goddd!" Paige moaned, "You're off to a really good start!" Becky's eyes locked on Paige's; she rolled the left teat with her fingers, and sucked a little harder on the right nub looking for a response. She got it.... "Holyyy FUCKK!" Paige groaned.

Becky had to pause and laugh, "Your tits are so cute and suckable; am I doing it right?"

Paige didn't answer, she only took the back of the brunette's head and guided it back to the teat. Becky sucked it in again and worked it furiously with her tongue. That was when Paige said, "Oh my fuckk, yesss, that so fucking good...Mmmm!"

Then (as if she were psychic or something,) Becky began folding the nipple with her tongue...over and over! Paige's head slammed back against the couch, and she cried out loudly, "Ohh YESSS! Fuuuccckkk YESSS! Uhhggnnnngghhhhh.... Mmmm... FUUCCCKKK!"

Becky paused and giggled, "I'm thinking I found the right technique!"

The redhead's eyes snapped open. She smiled but said, "Yes, now shut up and suck the other one like that!"

Her new friend laughed and said, "You're SO demanding!" but she immediately leaned across and attacked the left teat just as she had done to the right.

Paige wanted so badly to frig her clit, but that would have defeated the purpose of this experiment; so she held on to Becky's head with one hand and gripped her right tit with the other. With her thumb and forefinger she rolled the nipple, and right then she felt the orgasm building in her legs. "Ohh Goddd! Oh myy Goddd! I..it's c..u..cumming...Oh my GODD!" Becky's hand had been on the redhead's tummy, but it went sliding down past her mons to the top of Paige's slit. The orgasm was about to explode, and with the slightest touch on her button...it did!

Paige's eyes rolled back in her head, and with one final shout, "FUUUCCCKKKKK!" her body jerked three times and came...hard!

Becky was laughing now! "Wow! That is SO awesome!"

The redhead's body was spasming for at least thirty seconds, and it quivered for the next thirty more. Finally, Paige looked at her weakly, "Good job! You're really good at that!"

Becky's eyes sparkled, "Thanks, with the way my nipples are, I thought I was a freak or something. But you're just as freaky as me! Sooo Sexy, WOW!" Paige was breathing hard, so the brunette added, "Are we done?"

Paige sat up, "I do have to get back to work," and Becky's face got playfully pouty, "but not for at least thirty more minutes!"

Becky grinned, "You tease!"

The redhead laughed, "I have one more thing in mind, but to do it, I need to see if you can push your boobs together so the nipples touch...can they?"

"I don't think so," Becky tried to work them a bit, but her breasts were so firm, the best she could do was get them about half an inch apart.

"Hold them there," Paige said. She reached her hand between Becky's legs and tickled her labial lips very lightly. God, you're sexy; you must drive everyone in your group crazy!"

Becky was warming up to the touches again, but she said, "All the women in our group are very beautiful...and very passionate!"

"I don't doubt that for a second! Okay, now let's do this!" Paige leaned down and tried to lick both nipples at the same time. Her middle finger slipped into Becky's wet folds and found her clit.

"Oh my God," the brunette moaned. She pushed against the sides of her tits in an effort to get the nipples a little closer just as Paige began slashing her tongue back and forth across the big teats. "Holyy Shit!" Becky cried, "You bitch, You fucking bitch! I'm gonna lose my mind!"

Paige laughed, "That's the idea!" and she went back to licking them!

In no time, Becky couldn't speak; she just audibly groaned, "Unggghhhh...Uhhhng...Ahhhh...MMmm!" Paige worked her like that, and just as she judged that Becky was going to cum again, she stopped. The brunette's eyes registered her disappointment, but Paige guided her new friend down flat on the couch and opened her legs. "Now you're REALLY going to get it!" Becky reached for her titties and started rolling the nipples but Paige slapped her hands away, "Don't do that!"

The overheated little MILF climbed on top and scissored her bigger friend until their twats were mated. Becky was just saying "Oh my God," over and over because she realized what was coming. Once in the tribbing position, Paige began a slow grind against her friend's cunt and pretty soon their pussies opened up and their clits were sliding together. "Oh God, YES!" Becky cried, "Fuck me, Paige...Fuck me!"

Paige needed no urging; her hips moved faster and her hands reached for Becky's nipples. She pinched them and pulled them and shook her tits with them and that's when they both started screaming. "Fuck...Fuucckk!... Ohh FUCCKKK!"

Becky came first; her ass clenched and she shoved her cunt up into Paige's as her orgasm wracked her! Twenty seconds later Paige came with a shuddering groan. Becky reached up and grabbed HER nipples and that only prolonged it! They couldn't stop though, their pussies were so wet and warm and Paige had just enough presence of mind to gauge how close Becky was to another cum. So when she felt another orgasm building, she flicked at Becky's nipple's again with her forefingers. Becky began to wail and twenty seconds later they both came again at the same time, their girl juices spewing into each other's twat and driving them mad with lust.

And then...it was over. Paige fell on top of her and they held each other for five minutes trying to calm down.

The sexually charged real estate agent spoke first, "So...what do you suppose our husbands are going to think when we tell them what happened?"

"Wyatt will definitely need a blow job!" I'll tease him a bit, "Sorry Honey, I'm just too worn out!"

Paige burst out laughing, "Teasing is not really my style, but I'll meet whatever need he has."

They kissed for a bit and Becky said, "Okay, you need to get back to work, but tell me; when are Wyatt and I going to meet Chad and Marie?"

And in as deadpanned a way as she could, Paige said, "I just don't know, my schedule is really full these days!"

Becky burst out laughing, "You FUCKING Tease!"

12