Agents of Pleasure Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are the flash drives containing all the pictures; one for you, and one for Ava. I thought you might want your own copies."

"That is so great, thank you!" She opened the album and the first picture was one of Chad standing there looking very sexy! The second picture was of Ava approaching him. The pictures got progressively hotter from there. When she got to the picture of Ava hanging her big boobs in Chad's face and letting him suck both her nipples at the same time, Paige felt the first surge of desire stirring in her pussy; and when she saw the one where Ava was sitting on Chad's face with her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her pussy got seriously wet!

In the middle of the book, Pernell had included three pictures she did not expect. The first was a picture of her leaning against the back wall of the bedroom...totally nude! Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown to the side as she cupped her pussy with one hand and gripped her left tit with the other. The second one was of Mason sitting in his chair. He was naked from the waist down and his left hand was wrapped around his erection. His eyes looked glassy as he stared open-mouthed at the action on the bed. The third was a photo of her jacking Mason's dick. His head was thrown back and it looked like his ass was lifting off the chair. Paige smiled when she saw this pic because she remembered that a second later his orgasm would explode!

By the time she got to the last few pages, the redhead was really horny. She moaned, "Oh my God!" several times, one of which was when Pernell had captured a close-up of Ava's inner cunt lips sucking at Chad's thrusting cock! The quality was first-class and he had photos from every conceivable angle. There was kissing, cock-sucking, cunnilingus, tit-sucking, fucking in several positions...Pernell was an expert! By the time Paige handed the book back to him, she was completely over-heated, practically fanning herself with her hand. "So fucking hot, Pernell; Oh my God! Awesome!"

"Thank you, that praise is much appreciated...along with the $150 you gave me!"

Paige laughed, "And this flash drive has all the pictures? How many is that?"

"Maybe 1,000...or at least 800. You're going to like those too!"

"I'm sure I will; again, thank you!"

Pernell looked at his watch and stared at her for a good ten seconds before he hesitantly spoke, "Paige?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember I said maybe you wouldn't mind doing your own little photo session some time?"

The redhead felt an erotic tremor, "Uh, yes...I remember that."

"If it's not too late, maybe you'd like to do a small, impromptu session right now?"

Another tremor rippled through her center; and Paige stared back at him wide-eyed. "Now?"

"Sure, right now."

"I'm not prepared or anything."

"You look great! Glamorous make-up is overrated anyway, and your hair is fine!"

Paige leaned back in her chair. The pictures of her husband with Ava had turned her on immensely, and the adventurous part of her liked the idea of doing something different as well as erotic. Yet she was about to say, "That sounds like fun, but maybe some other time," when the thought of Chad being away for the weekend with Sylvie struck her again. Here she had been thinking they might be going to the McCullers' party on Sunday night, and now the whole weekend was spoiled. So she looked at Pernell for ten more seconds, smiled and said, "Thirty minutes? Is that 'impromptu' enough?"

He grinned and said, "A warm-up session? I'm fine with that; let's go!"

They went into the house and she followed him to the bedroom studio. Pernell flipped a switch inside the door and the soft, overhead lighting came on over the staged area where the bed was. Then he went to the two umbrella lighting tripods and switched those on. He picked up one of his cameras and turned to her, "God, when I sat down on the porch this evening, well...who knew?"

Paige giggled, "Yeah, who knew?"

Pernell added, "I'm feeling a bit rushed though, can we slow down a little?"

"Well, maybe a little. How do you want to start this?"

"How about sitting on the bed and smiling for the camera?"

"I can do that!"

The redhead sat down on the edge of the mattress facing somewhat away from Pernell and crossed her legs. She let one hand trail down her thigh and then turned to look at him over her shoulder. With her first smile, the camera started clicking.

"That's nice, Paige...that's VERY nice!" He clicked some more when she shifted her hands. "Tip your head down a little, Sweetie. Say, do you know what the word 'coquettish' means?"

"No."

"Flirty, it means flirtatious. Smile flirtatiously like you want some guy to approach you!" She tried to do that and Pernell said, "Yeahhhh, that's it right there...fucking flirty, beauuutiful!" The camera clicked some more. "Now climb onto the bed and lie on your stomach; put your head in your hands and smile flirty again!"

Paige realized what he was going for and did a good job. After several of those pics she twisted herself at the waist so that her tank-top covered boobs would jut out at him. "How about this?"

"Oh my God, that's so good! Can those straps come off your shoulders?"

When she slipped them down, Paige realized the nipples on her braless tits were so hard they were poking erotically through the top. "Look Pernell, my nipples are enjoying this!"

"I saw that; they're fuckin' sexy as hell! You'll like how that looks in these pics! Wanna play with them?" The redhead rolled onto her back, folded one leg over the other, and began fingering and plucking at her teats right through the tank. She heard him muttering "Oh my Goddd" as he snapped away. She pulled the top down and exposed her titties, then started pinching the nips (just as she might do when masturbating!) He muttered one word, "Fuck!"

"You like my little boobs, Pernell?"

"There's not a thing wrong with them, Sweetie!"

"Chad likes them too...he's really good at sucking them!"

The clicks continued even as Pernell replied, "Anything as cute as those should not be ignored!"

The redhead fondled them with both hands. "This feels SO good when I'm turned on!"

"You're turning ME on, Paige; you're so fucking beautiful...Oh my God!"

She sat up and pulled the tank-top completely off. "The only thing I wish about them, is that someone could suck both nipples at the same time! I envy the women with big boobs that way!"

"For you, that feeling requires a threesome then?"

"Yeah, and it's awesome!" Paige flopped back on the bed and pulled off her shorts. She kept the panties on and got up on her hands and knees. "I'm thinking you need some good pictures of my ass, right? With and without panties?"

"Damn!" After a minute of clicks with her panties on, Paige pushed them down just below her ass cheeks. She knew her pussy was peeking out at Pernell because she heard him mutter again, "Damnnn!"

Rolling onto her back she pulled them off and began running her fingers through her girl slit. The thought hit her, "There's no way I'm getting out of here without cumming at least once!" She lifted her ass and shoved two fingers into her sopping-wet fuck hole with the heel of her hand brushing her clit. That brought her right to the edge; and the next thought was, "If I pinch my nipples and I'll cum!"

All of a sudden the clicking stopped; Paige turned her head and saw him staring at her. His lips pursed into a mischievous, little smirk and he said, "I'm thinking you need to cum in the worst way, am I right?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Want some help?"

The redhead closed her eyes. In all honesty she knew walking in there that this might happen; now she had just a few seconds to decide. Her voice was raspy with need, "W..what did you h..have in mind?"

Pernell grinned and dropped the camera on the foot of the bed. He took hold of her ankles and maneuvered her sideways so her ass was on the edge of the bed. All he said was, "This!" He pushed her knees up to her ears so her pussy and ass were open to him, and then dropped his face between her legs and assaulted her cunt with his mouth! His first move was to plunge his tongue as deeply into her tunnel as far as it would go!

Paige gasped at the suddenness of this move; and when he tongue-fucked her like that eight or nine times, she cried out, "Oh my God! FUCK!" Pernell's eyes snapped open when she said that, and then he began to lick her aggressively from anus to clit! She cried out again, "OH YEAH! OH GODDD!"

She clutched at her titties tightly and started thumbing the nipples. All it took from that point was for Pernell to suck her clit in, and ten seconds later her ass jerked and she came all over his face! "FUUUCCKKKK!"

His hands were on the back of her thighs and he held her there in that position, not letting her go! Her whole body was spasming wildly in a tight ball. "Yesss!" he said, "That's a GREAT orgasm; feel it little girl!" When things began to calm down, she thought he would let her go...NOT! His mouth went to work again. "One more!" he said.

His tongue began flailing her clit, "Ohh Godddd! Ohh MYY GODDD!" Paige still had a hold on her boobs and her grip got tighter. "You Fuckk! Oh Goddd Mother-fuckerrrr!" Right then she would have given anything to be able to suck her own nipples, but that thought didn't last long because Pernell pushed two fingers deep into her snatch and started thrusting them. He sucked in her clit and lashed it with his tongue and the redhead exploded again! "YOU FFUUCCCKKK!" Then...he let her legs down.

When she opened her eyes, Pernell was standing over her on the side of the bed...fully clothed and smiling. "Thank you for letting me do that, Paige! You are just the sexiest thing!"

Pushing herself up with legs dangling over the side, she said, "Are we done?" He cocked his head sideways. "Do you wanna fuck me?" Not waiting for an answer, she pulled his shorts to the floor. His erection was trying to force its way out of his boxers and Paige grabbed at it through the material. "Yeah, I think you do; holy shit!"

He laughed, "You think so, huh? How can you tell?"

She smiled and pushed a hand up the leg opening, first feeling his ballsack and then sliding up the shaft. "If we had all night, I'd want to suck this thing a good long while...but we don't! So fuck me really good...right now, okay?" With that, she yanked his underwear to the floor. Now Pernell was standing there in his t-shirt. She sucked his cock into her mouth and fondled his balls for perhaps a minute. When he didn't move a whole lot, she giggled and said, "What are you waiting for?"

The black guy laughed again, "Yess...you sexy little slut!" As easy as anything he flipped her over and pulled her hips up so her knees were on the edge of the bed. With one hand on her ass, his other hand lined his cock up with her twat, "Ready?"

All she could say was, "Yeah, Fuck me!" She was so wet, he shoved it in all the way in one thrust! From there he just pounded her and she was loving it! With both hands gripping her hips, he pulled her hard into each thrust. Then he grabbed her hair with one hand and yanked her head back. "OH YEAHHH, YOU FUCCKKK!" Then he took both of her wrists, pulled her arms back and hammered her some more! Paige had two more orgasms during all this...and he hadn't cum yet!

Then Pernell pulled out and pushed her forward onto her tummy. He climbed on and pulled her ass up just enough to reinsert his hard dick into her cunt. "Yeah, take it...little slut! Take my cock... Cum for me again!" Putting his hand on the back of her head he shoved her face hard into the bedspread and banged her that way! It didn't take long; when he felt her freeze up for another orgasm, he fucked her with all the strength he had. Halfway through her last climax, he cried, "Oh Yesss!" then he roared, "HOLYYY FUCCKKK!" and blew his load deep into her twat!.

Paige just laid there on her tummy all wrung out. She turned her head and moaned "Oh my God," three or four times without even looking at him. Pernell flopped down on the bed on the other side and laid there with one hand on his forehead. Finally she turned and stared at him, "Did you get all that, Mr. Photographer?"

12