Agents of Pleasure Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" he said with another huge grin, and he gave a knowing nod to Allie and Joy. "Here's the thing, we didn't know if Paige would be able to stay this afternoon. The original plan was for us to lure her back here after the house tours and fuck for a couple hours. Then we would go to work, and Joy and I would spend the evening together. But now you're here; so we'll have to implement a Plan B."

"I think I'm gonna love Plan B!" Joy enthused. "Charlie and Al told me about Paige... I'm thinking Marie is just as talented!"

"Okay, so what exactly is Plan B?"

Charlie looked at his girlfriends again, then patted the arms of the recliner he was sitting in and said, "Plan B is...I'm gonna sit right here and watch you four girls go at it for a while; then I'll join in!" When Marie's mouth dropped open, he added, "Oh my God, that'll be fun!"

Her BFF stood there for most of a minute studying the three people she had just met that day. Paige did the same. Charlie (in a very relaxed manner) crossed one leg over the other and leaned back in his chair looking all the more like his fun-loving self with that constant, amused smile. Allie and Joy though were seated on the couch in a rather odd-looking manner. Allie was sitting cross-legged and Joy was kneeling, sitting on her heels. Paige thought that was strange until she looked closely at their faces. Allie's eyes were shining with excitement, and Joy's face looked a little flushed and twice in the time Paige was watching she nervously pushed her glasses up higher on her nose. Paige knew what that meant; these two were twisting with horny desire; and while Allie looked more controlled, Joy could barely contain herself.

The redhead glanced at Marie again; she had this look about her that Paige had come to know; Plan B was working! A flood of hormones shot through the real estate agent's system, and she felt the familiar gush in her pussy. She decided to nudge her friend a little bit more by saying, "Mmhmm, I kinda like Plan B myself, Marie!" Her BFF gave her a look that said she agreed.

Then she heard Charlie chuckle. He was sitting there watching them all intently with the fingers of both hands laced together in front of his mouth. And all of a sudden it hit her! This wasn't about HIS selfishness at all! He loved his women so much that he was going to give them what THEY wanted! It was then a second realization hit her. The three of them were not expecting Marie to be there that day. She herself had been Plan A and Charlie concocted Plan B (on the fly) to adjust.

Paige shuddered with an overwhelmingly erotic thought. Allie and Joy wanted a lesbian threesome with her, and Marie was the cherry on the sundae! At that moment Charlie locked eyes with Paige; they smiled at each other and the redhead gave him a knowing nod. She said it out loud, "Oh my God! You are one sneaky son-of-a-bitch!"

He barked with laughter and dropped his hands into his lap saying, "So...who's gonna start this Plan B of ours?"

"I am!" Paige walked over to Joy and extended her hand. She took it and Paige helped her to her feet. The brunette's eyes were smoldering and Paige leaned up into the taller girl, smooched her on the lips, and said, "So what are you thinking? Was all of this YOUR idea?"

Joy's hands were on Paige's shoulders and as she answered, they moved up the smaller woman's neck to cup her face. "Not ALL of it; maybe most of it...but enough talk!" From there...their mouths crushed together in a searing kiss totally full of fire! Paige had her hands on the younger woman's ass, gripping the cheeks and pulling her hard against her.

Off to the side she heard Marie exclaim, "Holy Shit!"

She paused for a second to look at her friend, "Well? What are you waiting for, Slut?"

Marie rolled her eyes in mock fun and sat down next to Allie on the couch. The blond immediately pushed her against the cushions and swung a leg over her hips, straddling her. "I'm glad you came, Marie! REALLY glad!" The server's hand slipped under Marie's chin tipping her head up; then her lips closed in on the brunette's mouth. Marie's hands slid under Allie's arms and took her by the shoulder blades. Pulling her closer their lips met. The kiss was soft (almost tender) for about fifteen seconds. BUT...that lit the fire! The first touch of their tongues flipped a switch and Allie's tongue plunged into Marie's mouth!

Paige didn't even see that though; she was too engrossed in the make-out session with Joy. Both of them were making those little, urgent sounds in their throats that said they were completely turned on! After several minutes Paige reached behind and under Joy's shirt to unhook her bra, then she separated herself just enough to slip her hands under the cups and fondle the brunette's bigger boobs! Joy's urgent sounds turned to moans as Paige's fingers worked on her nipples.

Joy let her do that for a minute. Her teats weren't that big, but they were exceptionally hard and Paige's thumbs kept flicking at them until Joy had to break the kiss and groan, "Ohhh FUUCCKKK! Goddd that feels good!" She pushed Paige away and picked up the bottom of the redhead's polo, sweeping it off in one motion!

Paige took that moment to see what the other two were doing. Both of them were naked from the waist up, and Allie had Marie still pinned against the back of the sofa with her hands braced on top of it. Marie was sucking desperately on Allie's left tit and Paige heard the blond groaning, "Oh God, Ohh My Godd, FUCKK!"

Joy almost literally yanked Paige's bra off and then she leaned down and began lipping and tonguing the smaller woman's right nipple. Paige held on to the back of her head and glanced over at Charlie. He was looking right at her. It was clear his dick was hard, he was making the bulge obvious for her! He mouthed the words, "Holy Fuck!" and she couldn't help but giggle.

She looked down when Joy switched to the left nipple and started sucking it hard. She gasped in ecstatic surprise and looked over at Charlie again, "Holy Fuck is right!" She slid a hand down Joy's back and reached inside her shorts and panties to feel up her ass! In this bent over position, the brunette's shirt hung loose and her boobs were hanging down; Paige used her other hand to feel up her right tit! Joy switched the sucking back to the other nipple, and the movement knocked her glasses askew. So she quickly grabbed them off her face and tossed them onto Charlie's lap.

That gave Paige the opportunity to say, "My turn!" She whipped Joy's t-shirt and bra off and tossed those at Charlie as well. Joy's "C" cup boobs were gorgeous and there was a faint bikini tan-line framing them. She picked them both up, pushed them together, and nuzzled her face into the cleavage! Joy giggled, took the smaller woman's head in both hands, and held it there.

When Paige's mouth finally found the taller girl's left nipple, Joy groaned, "Oh yeahh! Uunngghh... Oh my God!" She switched over to the other teat and Joy groaned even louder, "FUCCKK YESS...Oh GODDD!"

All of a sudden there was a pair of hands pulling her pants down. Paige opened her eyes; Allie was kneeling on the floor behind her, and Marie was behind Joy. Both women were nude and Marie was pulling Joy's shorts off. The redhead stepped one foot out of the slacks and spread her legs a touch. Allie pushed her face into the crack and began making out with her ass cheeks.

Marie was so turned on her voice was raspy and strange, "Suck her tits some more, Paige!" The smaller woman shuddered when she heard Marie say to Joy, "Goddd, what a beautiful ass! I wish I had my strap-on!"

Joy lurched when Marie's tongue found her anus, and she lurched again when Marie's fingers invaded her fuck hole! Paige began lashing Joy's nipples with her tongue; and she started wailing, "Ohh FUUCCCKKK, Mmmm, Ungghhhhh, UNNGGGHHH, OH MY GODDDD!"

A few seconds later, Allie's tongue found Paige's asshole! Her pussy was so wet she felt a drop of girl juice running down her thigh. Allie's thumb found her clit and even though she was able to keep sucking at Joy's tits, her groans were almost as loud as Joy's wailing!

The nerdy girl was the first to go off! Paige felt her stiffen and cry out, "I'm cumming... OH GODD I'M CUUMMMINNNGGG!" She grabbed at Paige's head and crushed it against her chest as the spasms tore through her center. When she finally let go, Marie and Allie had stood up. Marie was stroking Joy's back, and Allie was caressing Paige's tits from behind. Joy had a dreamy look on her face, "God, that was soooo GOOD!"

Without hesitation Allie said, "Marie's turn, C'mere Paige!" She placed the smaller woman behind her BFF and said, "Pick her tits up, Paige; play with them for us!" She giggled and did as directed reaching under Marie's arms and fondling her boobs. "Yeah, Mmm...so beauuutiful!" Allie leaned in and let Paige bounce her friend's tits against her face. Then she opened her mouth and tried to lick at the teats. When the petite woman saw this, she stopped bouncing them, grabbed the sides of both tits and jutted the right nipple into Allie's warm mouth!

Without being told, Joy dropped to her knees in front of Marie and urged her to spread her legs a bit. She so politely began nuzzling Marie's tummy and took her time working down to her mons and the top of her pussy. Paige couldn't see her hands, but from Marie's twitching reaction, she must have been teasing her slit with her fingers. Then the moaning started! "Oh yesss...Mmm...Yesss! Guuhhh...Uunngghhh!" The redhead could see Allie's tongue flicking butterfly quick on each of her friend's nipples; and shortly after that, Joy's tongue found Marie's button! Now it was her BFF's turn to lurch, "OH FUUCCKKK YESSS!"

Paige turned to look at Charlie, he was leaning forward in the lounger with his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands. "Is your dick still hard, Charlie?"

He straightened up and said, "You're so funny, Paige! I considered taking my clothes off too, ya know!"

"Watch Marie," she added, "when she has an orgasm, it's fucking spectacular!"

Marie heard her name. She turned her head and with a pained smile and through gritted teeth she managed to say, "Y..y.your two b..bitches are f..fucking amazing, Ohh m..myy Goddd! I'm g..gonna.. c..cumm!" It was then Paige noticed that Joy had two fingers shoved up Marie's sexy twat, and she was working her g-spot! Allie was middle-fingering her clit and sucking as much of her right tit as she could get in her mouth. She could only imagine what Allie's tongue was doing!

Paige pinched Marie's other nipple and pulled the boob away from her chest. She shook the tit with it and said, "Here it comes, Charlie! C'mon Marie...Cum for us!"

Just as she said that, Marie started visibly trembling. Five seconds later she was shuddering! She grabbed at Allie's head with one hand, Joy's head with the other, and with a loud guttural cry of "OHH FFUUCCCCKKKK!" the orgasm exploded! Her tummy sucked in and she cried out again, "FUCK! Uunngghhh...Unnggghhhhh.... Unguuuhhuuhh!" as each spasm tore her!

Paige looked at Charlie and grinned, "Told ya!"

"Holy Fuck!" he exclaimed, "That was awesome!"

Joy got to her feet, pressed into a panting Marie, and began making out with her! Marie got into it quickly, and pretty soon it got really physical! Allie pushed Paige onto the couch, climbed over the top of her, and THEY began an aggressive kiss themselves! Allie leaned against her doing it and straightened her legs so their pubic bones would bump together!

Charlie let it go on for a couple minutes and then said, "Hey Girls? Isn't it Allie's turn now?"

From underneath Allie, Paige teased, "Oh? So you're giving directions now? I thought this was our show?"

"I'm enjoying the hell outta this," he replied, "but I'm also watching the clock for you!"

"Such a gentleman!"

"Fuckin' right!" he teased back. "I would like to make a suggestion though."

"You would huh?"

"Yeah, I guarantee Allie will love it!"

Joy spoke up, "Let him suggest it, girls; his ideas are always pretty good!"

Charlie grinned, "Thank you Joy! I think you lie down with your legs over the arm of the couch. Paige lies above your head on her back with her legs on either side of you."

Allie said, "Uhh Charlie? Where are you going with this?"

"You'll see. You get on your hands and knees above them. Hang your tits in Joy's face with your pussy above Paige's face."

"Oh my God!" Marie breathed, "I get her ass, right?"

"Bingo!"

Marie looked at Paige, "This guy is filthy, Luv; I love it!"

Joy and Paige got in position then Allie climbed over the top of them. Her boobs sagged toward Joy's mouth and Marie helped Paige scoot up a little more so the blonde's pussy was right over her mouth. Charlie said, "Oh my God, that looks picture-perfect!"

Joy slapped the sides of Allie's tits playfully so they began swinging back and forth. Paige helped Marie by reaching around and pulling the server's ass cheeks apart and exposing her asshole. Then she pulled the blonde down and started lapping at her slit and clit! Allie's eyes flew open and she looked at her boyfriend, "You big fuck! This is gonna wreck me!"

"I knew you'd like it! Suck her tits, Joy!"

The little nerd girl giggled and sucked in the right nipple. Allie gasped, "Oh Godddd!" Joy pinched at the left teat for a while and then pushed the boobs together and angled the nipples so she could suck both of them at the same time. "Oh my GOD, Joy!" Paige was flat-licking the brunette's whole slit and each time she passed the clit, she circled it three or four times. They had her quaking in no time.

Then Marie got behind her, "Pull her ass wider, Paige!" She started by tickling the anus with the tip of her tongue!

Allie just about freaked! "Oh my fuck! OH MY FUUCCCKKK!!" Charlie told them later that the look on face defied description! Paige wrapped her lips around the blonde's clit, and Marie started seriously sucking her asshole. That made Allie lose her senses, "Goddd, O GODDD! Arghhh...Unngghhhhh...Ohhh, ARghhhh... FUCKK!" In a matter of seconds she froze... she tried to say, "OHH GODDD!" but she couldn't. Marie shoved her tongue into Allie's ass and the dam broke, "FUUCCCCKKKKK!!" She even squirted a little onto Paige's face!

They tried to untangle themselves giggling the whole time. Allie was face down and gasping into the cushions. Charlie sat there beaming, "So, I believe you enjoyed that, right Al?"

She waved at him weakly with her left hand, "Yeah, yeah...you were right, you fuck!"

"Now Paige," he continued, "Want my idea for you?"

She knew this was coming; and like a bolt out of the blue she had a brilliant thought. In as dead-panned a way as Charlie always did, she said, "No."

Charlie was so surprised, "What?"

Paige giggled, "I said, No."

"Why not? Don't you think I have a good idea?"

"I'm sure you do; but I want what I want! I'm the last one and I want to be selfish!"

All of them started giggling, even Charlie! "Okay, what's YOUR idea?"

The redhead grinned at him, "Well, first of all I want you naked; I want Marie to get a good look at your beautiful cock...maybe even suck it!"

Charlie looked surprised again, "And what if I say no?"

Paige knew he would never say no in a million years, but she called his bluff anyway (after all, this was her plan.) She looked at Marie and winked, "Then Marie and I are leaving!"

For the third time in two minutes Charlie looked surprised. But one huge grin later he said, "I guess you have me by the balls, you little bitch; you win!" and he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stop, don't do that! Marie, sit on the sofa, okay? Get over there Charlie, right in front of Marie; she's gonna strip you!"

"Cool!"

The other girls were absolutely loving this exchange; Allie was sitting next to Marie and she said, "Well Charlie, what do you think our sexy, little, real estate agent of pleasure has in mind?"

He was still smiling, "How should I know? She's fuckin' selfish!" Everyone burst out laughing!

When he stepped in front of Marie, she said, "Okay! Now...let's have a look at this 'famous' dick of yours!" Yes, the laughs continued as she unbuckled his belt. The brunette stripped him pretty fast, and the laughs died down when she got to his underwear. The bulge there was incredible, and Marie's first reaction to it was, "Oh my God!" She looked up at him, "Is that real?"

"Take a look, you sexy bitch; we're on Paige's dime!"

Paige stepped behind him and pulled his boxers down. The massive pole bounced right in front of Marie's face. "Holy Shit! God dammit!" The other three girls were giggling at her reaction!

"You get two minutes to suck it, Marie; then I get the rest of what I want!"

She didn't waste any time, she took it at the base and shook it! "I can't believe this!" Working her lips around the cut head, she tried to get it in her mouth. It took at least twenty seconds, but she succeeded. "Isn't that beautiful?" breathed Joy, "I can never get enough of it!"

In the allotted two minutes Marie got the cock halfway down her throat, and that was quite good (all things considered.) When Paige called, "Time's up!" She gagged a bit and slid the dick out, strings of saliva clinging everywhere.

"Fuck, what an adventure!" she said, wiping her mouth; and everyone giggled some more.

"Okay Paige, it IS your turn," said Joy; "what did you have in mind?"

"Even with all my threats, I'm so fucking horny I can't see straight," Paige declared. She looked at Charlie, "We wouldn't have left, ya know!"

"I figured, but it was fun hearing you get so demanding right there!"

"Yes, well...I wanted you naked for my selfish moment." She looked around, "I'm going to lie on the couch; and I want Joy to scissors me with her cute pussy! Then I want Marie on one side sucking my right nipple and Allie sucking the other one!"

"God, that sounds pretty damn hot," said Charlie, "and me? What do you want me to do?"

"You get over the top of my head and kiss me! Give me your best kiss ever!"

Charlie reached out with both hands and helped Marie and Allie to their feet. He moved aside and the redhead laid down to his right; Joy got in the scissors position to slide her pussy against Paige's. Marie leaned over the back of the sofa for the right breast and Allie knelt on the floor to the side of her left boob. All three girls began lightly caressing and finger-tipping Paige's petite, nude body; and they all began giggling again when the chill bumps exploded all over her!

"Oh God!" the redhead said, "This is gonna be so good!"

Charlie shut her up by leaning over the top of her head and dragging his lips against hers. When the kiss began to deepen, Allie said, "Okay everybody, let's make her suffer!" She wrapped her lips around the petite girl's nipple and started pulling at it with her lips. Marie certainly knew what to do! She lashed the teat aggressively and then started folding it with her tongue!

Joy was stroking the tops of Paige's thighs but she pushed in until their wet pussies made contact and then she started sliding their labial lips together. The nerdy brunette shocked Marie and Paige when all of a sudden filthy talk started pouring out of her mouth! "Where's your clit?" she teased. "I wanna rub your wet clit against my fucking horny twat, Paige! Mmm...yeah...there it is! There's your clit...feel my clit against your dirty cunt, you fucking sexy little bitch?"

They had Paige moaning in the first minute. Of course, Charlie's kisses were flipping all the erotic switches in her brain, and the other girls were doing their job perfectly. The sensations were completely overwhelming her and when Joy started banging their snatches together, Paige felt the orgasm begin to gather itself! The redhead put her hands on the back of Marie and Allie's head. She broke the kiss for a moment to cry out, "Ohhh YESS...it's coming! Fuck YES...it's coming!" Charlie shut her up again!