Agents of Pleasure Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It appeared that Joy was going to cum herself. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, and if everyone listened, they would have heard the squishy sounds their pussies were making! "Oh yes! YES girls! Make this little bitch cum for us! Make her cunt cum all over mine!"

For a millisecond Paige thought Joy was cumming, (and as she found out later, Joy did climax!) But that thought evaporated when a huge orgasm rushed up her legs and blinded her with an explosive suddenness! Charlie was holding her face with both hands, maintaining the kiss as her cries were muffled by his lips, "Mmmppfff...Mmuuhggnnhh... MMUUGGGHHHPPH!"

As the spasms subsided, Charlie stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear, "God Paige...good one huh? I must say that was a very good idea!"

Marie straightened up from behind the couch and said, "This is such a shame. We only have forty minutes left. I hope you won't mind if I be the next selfish one; would that be okay?" She didn't wait for anyone to answer; she pulled Charlie to his feet. "Paige also says you know how to kiss a woman; may I try that out too?" Three minutes later that first kiss ended and Marie was convinced! She reluctantly pulled away.

"Wow Marie!" Charlie was also impressed. That was so fucking good, I'd say you earned the next request as well!"

"Great, then fuck me with that monster cock; Oh my God, Please?"

"It's pretty crowded here, you pick the position!"

"Oh good!" Marie began moving as if she'd already decided how she wanted it. Paige was still lying on her end of the couch. "Go with me here, Luv!" Marie pulled Paige around so that her legs were propped over the back, and her head was on the edge of the cushion. She shot a glance at him, "Doggie please!" The brunette got on her knees with one knee on either side of Paige's head, and braced her hands on the back of the sofa, one on either side of her BFF's legs. "C'mon Charlie, give me what I want!"

He chuckled and stepped up behind her. Lining his dick up with her entrance he shoved the head in and chuckled again when she gasped. "You okay, Marie?"

"Oh yes! That feels really good! Go ahead...Fuck me!" Marie was so wet the rest of his cock slid all the way in with almost no problem. He started thrusting, "Yeah! Fuck... Oh my God, you girls get this cock all the time? Soo fucking good! C'mon Paige, I put you there for a reason!"

Marie's pussy was only inches away and Paige had a clear view of his pole hammering her friend. She grabbed Marie's ass and pulled her down just enough to get her mouth on the brunette's clit! Marie squealed and Paige set about making her cum twice as fast as usual. She sucked the clit and worked it with her tongue, and that, (combined with Charlie's cock) had her right on the edge in no time! "Oh yeah! Fuck my pussy! eat me! Fuck it! OHH FUUCCCKKKK!" Marie was reaching for Paige's pussy and just as she was going to finger her slit, the orgasm overtook her she came all over Paige's face!

Joy sat there transfixed! "God, that was way hot! May I try it?" Marie was so wrung out she had trouble climbing off until Charlie helped her. Joy quickly took her place and mounted Paige's face! "First time licking my pussy, Paige! Mmm!" Charlie shoved his cock in her and it very much had the same result as Marie did. Joy's clit was almost twice as big as Marie's, almost as large as a fat nipple! Paige sucked it the same way, and with her tits flopping around from the fucking, Joy screamed and came hard!

Allie was standing behind him, and when Joy rolled off she said, "Let Paige go next, Charlie; sit right there and let her ride you!" He got in position and Paige climbed on next. Allie stood behind her and reached between her legs grabbing his hard-on at the base and guiding it into her fuck hole.

Marie was leaning back into the other corner of the couch, and Joy sat between her legs to cuddle with her. "Oh my God," Joy wondered, "how is that big thing ever going to fit in that cute pussy?"

Marie reached around to fondle Joy's boobs. "Her husband Chad isn't so big, but he's pretty thick so she's had some good practice!" As Paige settled down and Charlie's dick sank into her, Marie added, "See? She may be small but she's built for this!" Joy tilted her head back and she and Marie started making out, though they certainly kept one eye on the action!

"Oh yeah! Oh FUCK yeah!" Paige muttered. She had both hands on his shoulders and after she lifted herself up and down off his erection a few times, Allie stepped to the side. With her left hand she started playing with Paige's left tit and nipple, and with her right hand she fingered the petite woman's asshole!

Charlie began bouncing his hips and the fucking got quicker and deeper.

"Fuck her, Charlie, fuck her good!" Allie urged. "This little slut can take it...so give it to her! Bang the shit outta her...C'mon!" For good measure Allie pushed a finger into Paige's bouncing ass up to the first knuckle!

Paige was in her element! She leaned into him while he pounded her and they sucked savagely at each other's lips! Pulling away, she urged him as well, "You heard her! Fuck me...Yess... Fuck me so HARD... Give it to me!" Charlie grabbed her hips and he absolutely banged her as hard as he could! With Allie trying to hold onto her nipples, Paige's orgasm gathered itself and she sat down hard against his dick and went off! "SHIITTTT! OH MYY GODDDD....UUNGGGHHHHHH!"

Allie was literally shaking with the eroticism of this moment. Paige was still spasming and the blonde had her ear. "Yesss...you fucking little slut! What a good cum! Sooo beautiful...Such a great cum!" When the redhead slowly got off him, his cock slid out of her cunt very reluctantly. Allie said, "Sweetie hurry, I have to get to work and I wanna ride a little before I leave!"

Paige swung her leg off and Allie quickly climbed on. Charlie said, "I was really close there, Al...I don't know how long I can hold out!"

"Do I look worried?" she joked as she stuffed his big dick into her hungry twat, "Give me what you got! Fill me up, I don't care; just fuck me good!"

Charlie grinned and looked over at the other girls, "You bitches...I'm crazy about all of you!" He grabbed Allie's by the hips and she reached under for his hard-on almost literally stuffing it into her snatch!

The next ten minutes were a whirlwind for Paige. Charlie fucked Allie to another orgasm, of course; and he blew his load into her as well. Then she and Charlie and Allie hurried off to the shower, cleaned up together, and rushed to the door.

But as they hurried through the living room, there was Marie kneeling between Joy's legs and frantically eating her pussy. Joy had one hand clutching her boob and the other was on the top of her head which was lolling from side to side. Paige stopped for just a moment to watch and Joy's cries were getting shriller! Suddenly she froze; her eyes rolled back in her head. She reached for the back of Marie's head, but couldn't find it because the orgasm was exploding! She cried out loudly, her knees pulled up to her chest, and she shuddered through one of the most awesome climaxes Paige had seen for a while!

Marie wiped her mouth with one hand and looked at her BFF. "Wasn't THAT incredible? I think Joy likes my technique!"

Paige giggled, You are such a slut!"

Marie smiled, "I know! I love you too!"