Agents of Pleasure Ch. 30

Story Info
Paige and Chad Finally Move in Together!
7k words
4.71
3.1k
3
0

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

Paige got home at 3:15. Trudy's date night with Tom had been the last three Sundays; but since Paige had hoped to attend the McCullers' house-warming party with Chad and Marie, her mom's date had been shifted to Saturday. So she spent the rest of the afternoon with the kids and ordered pizza for dinner. Marie got there just before 4:00; they set it up for everyone to eat on the front porch; the little ones thought that was really exciting! It was an Indian summer, the weather was perfect!

While sitting together on the swing (and reviewing the fun they'd had at Charlie's house) they watched the three younger kids play in the front yard. Suddenly, Paige's cell phone rang; the caller I.D. said it was Sara McCullers. The redhead assumed it was to confirm their attendance on Sunday night; she was wrong. With the call on speaker, Paige said, "Hello, Sara! How are the preparations going?"

"Hi Paige, nothing's going well; that's why I'm calling. We just found out today that Jason's sister has been admitted to the hospital; somehow her blood pressure dropped late this morning and she fainted. They're running tests."

"Oh my goodness! That's awful!"

"Yes, Jason is pretty upset; we're going to leave in the morning and drive up to Evanston. They could use our help. I'm calling to tell you we're postponing the party for two weeks. Normally if the host has to cancel, our group simply changes the location. But under these circumstances, they all thought postponing was the better option."

"I agree; I hope by the time you get there, she's on the road to recovery! What is his sister's name?"

"Jessica, she's older by five years."

"Well, just so you know, Sara, Marie is sitting right here with me, and my Chad had to leave town unexpectedly on business; so we weren't all that sure we were coming."

"I see, so the postponement might work in your favor, right?"

Paige paused, "Yes, but let's not think about that now; you both go take care of your sister!"

"We will; and we'll keep you all posted on how things are going."

"Great, drive safe, Sara!"

Disconnecting the call, Paige said to her BFF, "That's bad news for sure!"

"Yes, unexpected problems suck!" Marie eyed her friend, "So this changes your Sunday, doesn't it."

"Totally...maybe mom and I will just spend the whole day with the kids. Or maybe she and Tom will go out again!"

The brunette's eyes twinkled, "Or just maybe, since Chad won't be back until Monday, you might want to go out with Robert and me?"

Paige stared at her for a moment, "You really ARE incorrigible!"

"It's a gift!"

"Chad's supposed to call me tonight around 9:00; let me get his update and I'll let you know about tomorrow, okay?"

"Fair enough. I already have Kayla lined up to sit tomorrow night," and then she smiled that Marie London smile and purred, "and just so you know, I don't think Rob's had sex for over a week; he just might need to unload on us innocent girls!"

Paige cracked up, "Yes, SO innocent! We'll tell him about what we did at Charlie's house this afternoon, and then we'll let Robert take our innocence from us!"

"I think YOU'RE the incorrigible one!"

When Chad called at 9:05, she was sitting alone on the porch. The younger two were fast asleep and the older girls were watching TV. She let it ring three times and picked up, "Hi Honey, how's the conference going?"

"Hello Ms. Ferris; it's going okay...I miss you though!"

"That's nice to hear; I miss you too! Four more days and we'll never sleep alone again!"

"I can't wait!"

Paige smiled to herself, "Speaking of sleeping alone, do you and Sylvie have two rooms?" she paused for the dramatic effect, "Or just one?"

"I'm gonna put you on speaker, Paige, and let Sylvie answer that; she's right here."

The next voice Paige heard was the Hispanic's, "Hi Paige, how's your weekend going? Ours is busy as hell!"

"Hi there, Sylvie; I know what you mean. I had to work this morning myself."

"You did? Did you make a sale?"

"Maybe, waiting to hear if the offer was accepted. So tell me, boys and girls, has it been all work and no play?"

She heard Chad chuckle and then he said, "As a matter of fact, our favorite Latina sex bitch is naked right now!"

"She is? Is this call the 'before' or 'after?'"

"Before, I still have my clothes on."

"Ohhh, she's putting on a show is she?"

"Something like that. She already has my dick hard!"

"Will there be pictures?"

Chad laughed, "No!"

"In the interest of transparency, I didn't take pictures today either."

There was a long pause, "You what?"

"I didn't take pictures of me and Marie having an orgy with Charlie and two of his women. Marie wanted to meet him...and one thing led to another."

Chad laughed, "We're all crazy, aren't we?"

"Everyone is saying it's getting crazier by the minute, Honey! And speaking of orgies, Sara and Jason McCullers had to cancel their party Sunday night. His sister's in the hospital for testing."

"Oh, my God, that's too bad! And here I was thinking I would come home early!"

"You were?"

"No," he chuckled, "I was kidding, we're slammed over here. But we'll be home no later than noon on Monday, Babe."

"Aw, then maybe I'll just go out tomorrow with Marie and Robert. She invited me!"

In the background, Paige heard Chad hiss softly, "Stop that, you horny slut!"

The redhead laughed, "What is the 'horny slut' doing over there, Chad? She can't even wait until you hang up the phone?"

"She's as horny as you...I swear! You're both incorrigible!"

Paige laughed again, "So I've been told!"

Sunday was a fun day for the Turner kids. They did the park, they did Swensen's Ice Cream parlor, they rented a movie on pay-per-view. Because Paige decided to go out with Marie and Robert, they didn't lay Jimmy and Jamie down for naps and both kids were ready for bed by 7:00.

Paige got picked up at 7:30 and they took off for Springfield. Rob had made reservations at a dinner/comedy club and together they had good food, good drinks, and lots of laughs! The next best part was that Paige's "dates" picked up the tab, and another interesting part was that the club "carded" her when she ordered a scotch and soda! She really gave it to Marie when they didn't card her!

Getting into the car later at 10:00, Robert turned to them and said, "Where to now, girls?"

The petite redhead said, "It's up to you, Marie; what time does Kayla need you back?"

"Midnight," she replied, "her first class isn't until 11:30 tomorrow morning." And with a mischievous tone she added, "That means we have two hours to kill."

Robert smiled, "I'm up for anything!"

Marie winked at her BFF and reached across the console for his cock. She felt him up and said, "Uh, no you're not! I would think that OUR sheer presence alone would keep that beautiful dick in a constant state of arousal!"

Stopping at a light, Rob laughed, "Gimme five seconds to think about it, and we'll see what happens!"

The brunette kept it going by looking at her watch, "Okay, tell you what, instead of five seconds, I'll give you until the light turns green!"

Everyone laughed, but when the light changed and Marie reached for his dick again, she said, "Oh my God!"

Paige giggled some more, "What? Is he hard?"

"Pretty much!"

"You're kidding!"

"No, want to feel it?"

The redhead leaned forward and reached between the seats. Her friend wasn't kidding! Robert was almost fully hard; maybe another thirty seconds and he would be. "Wow! How did you do that, Rob?"

"It wasn't hard," he quipped, "I just imagined a small something."

"Which was?"

Robert smiled but didn't answer, so Marie said, "I think he's blushing!" When he gave her a small slap on the leg, she continued, "So c'mon, you big fuck! What did you visualize?"

"I got a very clear image in my head."

Marie giggled some more, "Of what? Don't make us beat it out of you!"

"Of you and Paige naked; hugging, kissing, rubbing your boobs together...that kind of thing."

"We turn you on that quick, do we?'

"Well I remember the night when Chad and I fucked the shit outta both of you. That one's pretty much stuck permanently in my memory!"

"Mmm, mine too," Marie purred. "Tell me something, Robbie, based on that memory, would you like to fuck us both tonight?"

Paige's mouth dropped open at Marie's brazenness. She was going to say something, but Robert spoke first, "Are you offering?"

"Answer my question first."

"You bet your ass I would, but I respect my friend Chad too much!"

The brunette reached over and felt up his cock again; she looked back at Paige, "He's so fucking hard his pants might come apart at the seams," she joked. "Tell him, Paige."

She was a little hesitant, but thought about Chad with Sylvie the last two nights. "Just so you know, Robert; Marie and I already had a threesome with Chad; tonight could be your turn...if you want to? Chad won't mind."

Robert pulled over and put the car in park. "You two are serious?"

Marie glanced at Paige and answered, "Totally!"

"My apartment?"

"It will have to be, and we only have until 12:00."

"Holy shit!" A miraculous three minutes later he pulled up in front of his building.

Paige's nerves were jumping, but her pussy was reacting with it's usual "hungry for dick" demand! As they got out of the car, she took Marie's arm and said in her ear, "Here we go again! Our lives are getting crazier by the day!"

"I fucking love it!" said Marie.

Robert unlocked the front door, and stepping inside he politely asked, "You girls want a drink or something?"

Marie was right behind him and going through the door, she pulled off her top. She had worn one of those pretty push-up bras (the kind with a lacy decolletage,) and her cleavage looked spectacular! Robert was hanging his keys on a hook and didn't see her do it. Her voice was always sexy, but when she said, "Robbie, we don't have time for drinks!" Paige shivered. She sounded so seductively horny that he immediately turned and his eyes widened.

The brunette slid her fingers into the cleft between her tits and said, "Do I look like I need a drink?" He could only stare so she continued, "Are you still hard?" Without waiting for an answer she stepped into his space and ran a hand down to his bulge. Looking back at Paige, she smiled, "Yeah, I thought so!" She grabbed his neck and tugged his head down into a first kiss that had a lot of heat in it.

Paige stepped behind her and placed both hands on her ass, squeezing the cheeks and kissing her back. She could feel Marie shivering with excitement, and when she looked up, their two tongues were tangling in a frantic french. The redhead unhooked Marie's bra and began softly nibbling and licking her shoulder blades. THAT made Marie shudder and she held on to Rob's head with both hands.

Sliding her hands around to the brunette's front, Paige slipped them under the cups of the loosened bra and fondled her boobs. Not surprisingly her nipples were rock hard, and Paige teased them with her forefingers. Marie shuddered yet again and broke the kiss, "Get in here, Luv!" She threw an arm around her friend's neck and pulled her into the triangle. Leaning down she started kissing Paige in the same torrid way she did Robert. He stood there watching them, and fifteen seconds later, Marie broke again and looked at him. "Are you gonna just stand there?" She smile broadly, "God, I have to think of EVERYTHING!"

The girls giggled but began kissing again. Robert got the "hint," pushed his face in, and a very erotic three-way kiss zoomed off. Paige wouldn't have believed how well three faces could fit together, but this kiss was making her already wet pussy positively cream! They might have stood there in the foyer for a very long time, but again...it was Marie who broke the kiss. "Enough of that!" She slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Picking up her boobs, she grabbed them at the sides and jutted them forward. "I need these tits sucked really bad, so don't make me wait!"

Paige laughed and looked at Robert, "This slut is SO demanding!" She put a hand on Marie's ass and sucked her right nipple in. Robert did the left and they had Marie moaning in no time.

"Oh my FUCK! Yesss...Mmmm...That's better! Unngghhhh...yeah, that's it RIGHT THERE!" The two of them were assaulting her nipples, and the redhead noticed that Robert had somehow undone the button of her shorts and slipped a hand down the front...working her girl slit. So Paige pushed her hand down the back and fingered her ass crack. Robert let go of her nipple with a sloppy pop and nibbled his way up her chest. He definitely knew the sensitive areas of his girlfriend's neck. "Oh my GODDD, Yeah! Mmm...Uunngghhhh...YESSS!" Every five seconds or so, Marie's ass jerked as they worked her over.

All of a sudden (as if they were reading each other's minds) Marie and Robert stopped and stripped Paige's clothing off. Marie was giggling, "This big fuck wanted to see us rub our titties together, so let's do it!"

The petite woman's tight little body leaned in and her hard nipples scored the underside of Marie's boobs! Then the brunette gripped her friend's shoulders and their tits smushed together so erotically that Rob said, "FUCK, now that looks amazing!"

Marie smiled. She grabbed her breast and squeezed it enough to pop the nipple forward and dragged it across Paige's teat. It was so electric that Paige cried out softly, "Oh MY GOD!" She had a hold of Marie's ass but she let go and pushed at the sides of her own tits trying to make better contact with Marie's nips!" Both of them were giggling at Robert's reaction and both were moaning their feelings. Paige said, Rob, stick your tongue in there and lick them!"

Robert's voice was raspy, "So fucking hot!" and did as he was told. From the reaction of the women, he was doing an excellent job! It got a little awkward when Paige tried to kiss Marie during all of this, but that didn't matter. Robert was clearly having the time of his life!

Marie pushed away, took Paige's hand and said, "C'mon, let's go to the bedroom!" They weren't even three steps in and the girls sandwiched Robert and almost literally ripped his clothes off. His shirt went last; Marie threw it against the wall and dropped to her knees in front of his wobbling hard-on. Just before she sucked it in, she said, "He won't tell anyone, Paige, but his nipples are almost as sensitive as yours!" Grabbing his cock at the base, she deep-throated him in less than three seconds.

"They are huh?" The redhead stepped behind him and ran her right hand down his back. "Spread your legs a little, Rob. Give me some room!" He spread them six more inches apart and she reached between them and began fondling his ball sack while her bestie worked his dick! Her left hand slid around to his stomach then up to his left nipple. In order to harden it she was going to pinch it, but that proved to be unnecessary. So just to gauge his reaction, she squeezed his balls more firmly and strummed the teat with her fingertip.

"OH MY GOD!" he groaned, "You fuckin' bitches are gonna kill me!"

Paige replied, "Don't worry, we'll do mouth-to-cock resuscitation!" He wanted to laugh but choked. She let go of his scrotum and reached up for his other nipple, pinching them, rolling them, flicking them...all the while Marie was inhaling his erection!

Rob was going nuts, and the "Fucks!" were spewing out of his mouth every three or four seconds. Marie's mouth was magical and by this time she knew him so well that (ten seconds before he would have exploded) she stopped and jumped onto the bed. His eyes snapped open and he looked at her, "You bitch!"

She burst out laughing, "Yeah, I know! You want to quit now?" Rob snorted and shoved her down on her back. He pried her legs open and buried his face in her snatch! Now it was her turn to cry out, "Oh yeah, Fuck!" Paige shut her up quick by climbing on top of her and starting a torrid make-out session. Her hands were mauling the brunette's tits, and Marie was groaning loudly into her mouth! Between Robert sucking her clit and Paige rolling her nipples, Marie's moans ramped up fast!

The orgasm slammed into her cunt hard and Paige sat up after a moment saying, "Good job, Robbie, that'll teach her some manners!"

Marie slapped her on the thigh, "Oh shush, you slut! Rob, maybe you should teach her the same lesson?" He was chuckling as Marie rolled her bestie onto her back and pushed her legs open. "Go ahead, she needs some payback!"

Paige's whole body jolted when his tongue slid into her twat. She was going to say something, but just before she could, Marie swung a leg over her head and lowered her gaping twat onto the redhead's mouth! After licking Paige's pussy for a bit, Rob pushed his hands under her butt, lifted it for a better angle, then he proceeded to suck at her asshole and thumb her clit! THAT felt so good Paige almost screamed into Marie's pussy!

Seconds later her BFF's ass was squirming over the redhead's mouth, "Paige, your tongue's gonna make me..." and before she could finish the sentence, Marie froze and came again all over her friend's face!

That orgasm triggered Paige's, "ROBBIE, FUUCCKKK... I'm cumming!" The spasms wracked her and near the end Marie backed off and started kissing her again.

Rob was shaking with anticipation, "Okay girls, I could go down on you both all night, but we're being timed here. So, who do I get to fuck first?

The two women locked eyes and without saying a word, they seemed to know Marie should have the honor. She rolled off Paige onto her back and said, "Come and get me!" Rob grabbed her ankles, pulled her ass to the edge, and in one motion pushed his hard dick deep into her cunt! The brunette was surprised at the suddenness of this move; but after three or four slower thrusts, he started hammering her! With her tits flowing up and down her chest, she turned her head and reached for her bestie. "P..Paige, c'mere!"

The petite redhead slid over next to her and watched her friend's boobs bounce each time he banged her. She tried to think of something she should be doing, and her hesitation made Robert say, "Don't worry, YOU'RE next!"

Paige giggled and placed her right hand on Marie's mons. Her middle finger found her button, and as soon as she began fingering it, the brunette's moans became shrill! Paige whispered loudly in her ear, "I bet THIS will make you cum again!"

"Oh fuck yeah!" was all Marie could manage to say; the rest was incoherent!

Less than thirty seconds later, Paige knew her friend's orgasm was imminent. Her body was stiffening and she clutched her tits tight to her chest! At that exact moment, Robert pulled out of her. "Okay Paige!" He took her ankles and pulled her a little closer lining his cock up (glistening with Marie's juices) with the redhead's fuck tunnel. When he shoved it into her for the first time, she squealed and cried out, "Oh my God!"

Marie was smiling but her eyes were flashing, "What the fuck? I was just about to cum!"

Robert just kept on thrusting into Paige, "Yeah, I know! You want to quit now?"

The brunette laughed and reached under him giving his balls a squeeze. He yelped and she said, "You big fuck...I suppose I deserved that!"

He smiled at her crookedly and fucked into Paige harder, "Tell you what, suck her tit for me. Let's get her off again, then we'll switch back to you!"

"Okay, but you better not cum before you do!"

Through gritted teeth he replied, "No promises...I'm close! And this little bitch's pussy is tight!"

Marie barked with laughter, "Now THAT'S surprising, considering the big cocks that have been fucking her lately!" Paige was on the edge of exploding, but she still had enough presence to slap Marie's arm! The brunette just laughed some more and wrapped her lips around her BFF's right nipple. She worked it aggressively and fingered the redhead's clit. Rob held out just long enough for Paige to have another shuddering orgasm. No sooner had she gone off, than Marie sat up, pushed Robert back a half-step, and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. "I changed my mind!" She grabbed his ass, pulled his hips, and sucked his dick into her mouth!

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12