Agents of Pleasure Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

"Fuuccckkk!" Robert had been so close that this move pushed him to the edge in twenty seconds. He put both hands on the top of her head and fucked her face. "Bitch! I'm gonna cummm!"

With his hard-on bumping into the back of her throat, Marie paused for a second and said, "Do it! I want it!" And with one final roar, Robert pushed in tight and blasted her with his pent up load!

Paige laid there recovering. She was holding one breast with her right hand and her left was holding her forehead. "Goddd, that was so fucking hot to watch!"

Marie was wiping her mouth, "Yeah, that WAS fun! she said. Then she looked at the clock. "Damn, just enough time to get home."

Robert was more poignant, "Shit, sometimes I hate clocks! But thank you for this, girls!"

Paige and Robert got dressed while Marie washed her face and went looking for her clothes. As he was putting on his shirt, Rob said, "You two...you're both just fuckin' unbelievable! Sometimes I feel like the luckiest guy in town!"

His tone sounded a tiny bit strange, so Paige asked, "And? What about the other times?"

He grinned at her, "Don't get me wrong, but you and Chad..." Right then Marie came back into the room.

"Okay, let's go peeps!"

They dropped her off at 11:55 and Marie leaned over and with one hand on his cheek; she kissed him. "This was such a fun time!" Glancing into the back seat she said, "Night Paige; I'll call you tomorrow!"

Rob put the car in gear and drove six more houses to Paige's. She said, "Hold on a second." She got out of the back and got into the front. "Hey, I DO want to hear what you were starting to say from before. What was it?"

"He smiled and touched her arm, "Yeah, like I was about to say...Don't take this wrong, okay? But you and Chad have each other. And even though I love our friendship, you know, the four of us? I'm alone. Looking ahead, that might never change."

"You don't think it will?"

He shrugged, "You walked up to us the other night, remember? I was asking Marie what she saw five years from now. Wanna know what she said?"

"Of course!"

She said, "I'm not thinking five years ahead," and I said, "I do...I think five years ahead a lot," and that was when you walked up.

Paige sat there thoughtfully. "I see; so all she was really committing to was she'll still be your friend."

"Right, I really do love the 'fun-and-games,' like tonight; Oh my God! But when the day is over, I go home alone. Is that what I want the rest of my life?"

"I wouldn't want that either."

"And now she has this other guy; I'm not surprised, but the message it sends to me is, 'Five years down the road, nothing will have changed.' I'm not gonna be able to deal with that. Right now, I enjoyed the hell outta tonight! God, you two are just the sexiest, most fun women in this town. But it's just 'fun-and-games.' and right now, I'm not complaining."

Paige laid her hand on his thigh, "I wish I had something to say that would help; but I don't. You'll just have to decide what's best for you, Rob."

He shrugged again, "Oh, I've already thought about it! Like tonight," he looked at Paige with a very soft, appreciative expression, "tonight was off-the-chain fun! I'd love to do it again sometime for sure," He then stared at the steering wheel, "But I'm gonna give this three or four more months. If nothing changes, I'll change it."

"That seems like a wise choice; and if it helps, I'll make myself available for talks."

"I appreciate that, Paige; we've been friends a while now, I don't see that changing!"

"I don't think it will!" She was going to exit the car, but she turned and giggled, "Do I kiss you goodnight too?"

"I would like that!"

She giggled some more, "Okay, but let's not make a habit of it!" She leaned toward him and they kissed softly. It was warm and clingy and the kiss stirred her. Sitting back up she said, "Oh my God! Are you hard again?" He playfully took her hand and drew it to his bulge, "Holy shit! G'night, Rob!"

The next day she dropped the oldest kids off at school, and at 9:00am she sat down with Jamie at the breakfast table. Trudy was standing by the sink talking with Tom on the phone. All of a sudden she handed the phone to Paige saying, "Tom wants to talk to you!"

"Hello Tom!"

"Morning Paige, I have great news! We're going to be finishing up today and I was able to get the inspector to come tomorrow rather than Wednesday."

"That IS great news!"

"Yeah, and if you pass inspection, you guys move in tomorrow afternoon!"

"Sweet! Thank you so much!"

"I'll let you break the news to Chad."

"I'm going to do that right now, thanks again!" and she handed the phone back to her mother.

She cut up an apple for Jamie, and then stepped into the living room to call her husband.

"Hey Babe! We're on our way home; how did your weekend go?"

"Lots to tell, can we get together tonight?"

"For sure, I missed you lots! The conference went down A-OK."

"That's good to hear! And guess what? Tom says we'll be able to move into our new bedroom tomorrow!"

"That's awesome! I'm going to clear my schedule tomorrow so we can move in; can you?"

"Yep...I'm so excited I could burst!"

"Great, I'll be home at noon; can you do lunch?"

"Pick me up, I'll be ready!"

At 12:15 Chad rolled to a stop in front of Paige's house and he gathered her up in a big, bear hug! He took just a moment to step inside and say hello to his mother-in-law and Jamie, and then they took off for Polecki's. "So," Paige began, "tell me all about your conference, Chad!"

"It went much better than I expected. Al Schaefer had it set up well; all we had to do was execute his game plan. I found out that Sylvie is a very good presenter...and I mean excellent!"

"That's wonderful," and Paige gave her hubs a 'knowing' smile, "and everything else went okay?"

Chad smiled and looked her in the eye, "I guess I could lie and say 'The sex sucked!' but that would be a huge lie cuz now, you know how she is!" When Paige giggled, Chad asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"If you went on this trip with her, and I stayed here, what would have happened between the two of you?"

Paige looked HIM square in the eye, "No question, the exact same thing!"

Chad laughed, "No shit, huh? You two would have been all over each other! But tell me, how did YOUR weekend go?"

"I think I sold a house on Saturday to Allie, which is awesome!"

He gave her a quick high-five and then said, "And did any play-time happen?"

The redhead laughed, "Oh yes, quite a bit actually!"

Chad smirked, "No doubt, so...what happened?"

"Okay, let's see; Friday night I posed for pictures with Pernell Cannon. And HE fucked me pretty good!"

Chad chuckled, "You're kidding! Did you remember I'm meeting with Pernell and his daughter this afternoon to talk through some things for his two houses? How am I supposed to keep a straight face?" Her mouth dropped open, "Umm, no, I didn't remember that! I'm pretty sure the subject won't come up with Lily there."

"Damn, crazy stuff, right? Okay, what else happened?"

"Let's see, Saturday afternoon we celebrated Allie's purchase!"

Chad leaned back in his chair; he clapped his forehead in mock shock and said, "Who exactly is 'we?'"

"Five of us, me, Marie, Charlie, Joy, and Allie."

"What was Marie doing there?"

"She had said she wanted to meet Charlie; it seemed like the perfect time."

Chad smirked, "Yeah, Marie's timing, it's a beautiful thing! How did the fivesome go?"

"It was a fun time, Oh my God! But then Sunday night, Marie, Rob, and I had a threesome. Remember you and I were going to go to the McCullers' housewarming. But when that fell through I went out with Robert and Marie...one thing led to another. You can imagine the rest!"

Her husband chuckled, "So tonight, we both need a rest from our weekend exploits, is that correct?"

Paige nodded, "That would be okay with me, as long as tomorrow night when we sleep together in our new room, we need to christen it properly!"

Just then Adam came to the table with their food. They chatted briefly about the postponement of the house-warming, then Chad took Paige's hand. "We have a date tomorrow night, Babe! Get yourself ready for a whole new season in our lives!"

Paige sighed and said, "I can't wait!"

The next morning the inspector knocked on the door at 8:30 and Paige answered it. It took about forty-five minutes and the addition passed with flying colors! She checked her email and was thrilled to see Allie's offer had been accepted; she was even more thrilled to call her and break the news! Her new friend literally screamed into the phone, "OH MY GOD, I'M A HOME-OWNER!" Then she called Jimmy and explained why she was taking the rest of the day off.

She and her mother made a trip to some stores to pick up a few items which would enhance the new bedroom, things like: bedside table lamps, alarm clocks, and other knick-knack type things. Working together it took them both about ninety minutes to set it up, and when they were through, Trudy said, "This is truly special, dear!"

"It is! We practically have our forever home now!"

"I would say so and I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thank you, Mom! That means a lot to me! And I'm really happy for both of us; this is opening lots of doors!" Just to tease her, Paige added one more things, "And I promise you something!"

"What is that?"

"We won't make too much noise in here!"

Trudy blushed, "Ohhh...will you just stop!"

Paige laughed for a full minute and Trudy left giggling!

Chad came for dinner at 6:00. The family was buzzing with chatter about the new room and him moving in; after clearing the table, he and Paige went out to his car to fetch two boxes of his stuff. They got the younger kids down around 7:30; and when the girls went to their room to do homework, they left Trudy in front of the TV for her shows.

As they started for the hallway to the new bedroom, Trudy said, "Have fun!"

Chad teased her, "It's been a long day and I'm tired; what do you think's gonna happen in there?"

With a straight face his mother-in-law said, "You just go and take good care of my daughter!"

Then Chad did something that made Paige tear up. He walked over to Trudy and kissed her on the cheek, "I will, and I LOVE my new family!"

Trudy grasped his hand, "We love you too!" She winked at Paige, "Sleep well, dear!"

"G'night, Mom! I love you!"

When they got into the room, Chad said, "Your mom's the best!"

"Where would I have been without her? She saved me in so many ways!"

"No doubt about it! But..." Chad paused, "We are about to have some big-time fun now! Do we have a plan?"

Paige's eyes softened, "Not a detailed one, but I have to tell you I was going to take a shower before dinner and then I thought why not wait and christen that too!"

"THAT is an awesome idea!"

She went over and kissed him, "You big lug! You think anything is awesome if it involves me getting naked, right?"

"I'll take that as a compliment!" He walked over to the new accent chair in the reading nook and sat down. C'mere my sexy wife!"

The redhead smiled, shimmied over to him, stood between his knees, and put her hands on his shoulders. "I thought you said you were tired?"

"I meant I'm GONNA be tired; I think you're gonna wear me out!"

"You bet your ass I am! Is that gorgeous dick of yours hard yet?"

He chuckled, "First things first, huh?" When she reached for his crotch, he pushed her hand away, "Nope, not yet! I'm gonna keep things slower tonight!"

Paige leaned in again and kissed him in that soft and clingy way that they both loved! Ten seconds later she said, "Was that slow enough?"

"Perfect!" He slid his hands under her top and gave her boobs a loving squeeze right through her bra. "You tell ME if I move too fast, okay?"

His hands felt amazing and she closed her eyes, "Mmm...Yeah...I...I'll try!"

Chad pinched her nipples lightly and watched her face squinch up, "You like this do you?"

She kept her eyes closed, "Mmm, Hmm," she purred, "Your hands know just how to treat girls!"

He chuckled at the double entendre, "The sensitivity of your 'girls' turns me on like 'Oh my fuck,' Paige!" He lifted her top up and deliberately left it on above her bra. "God, does this look sexy! One of these days we might have to get Pernell in here for a photo session, just us!"

The redhead's eyes snapped open, "I would LOVE that, Sweetheart! And I can't wait to show you the pictures he took the other night!" He didn't answer because he was busy kissing her belly and rimming her navel with the tip of his tongue. His hands began squeezing her tits again and this combination was stirring her unbearably! Paige moaned, "Oh Goddd!"

After a few seconds of that he started kissing down her tummy toward her mons. He pulled her shorts down just below her ass cheeks and kissed around the waistband of her panties. When she moaned again, he said, "My little slut! I love how everything I do turns you on!" With his forefinger he pulled down the front of the panties to her slit and began kissing and sucking there. His other hand slid around to her ass and pulled the pantie halfway down there.

When his fingers slipped into the crack of her ass, Paige shuddered, "Oh Fuck that feels nice!" She had both hands on the top of his head now, urging his face to go lower! He pulled the panties down to the top of her thighs and started kissing the hood of her now swollen clit! "Oh my GODDD!" Chad did that for almost a minute with both hands exploring her ass.

"Is this slow enough?"

"You're making me crazy!" she gurgled.

"Good!" He reached higher and pushed her bra up over her 'girls.' The nipples were screaming hard and he plucked at them with his thumbs. Then he went back to licking the top of her labial lips, and his wife shuddered again...and then again! "Okay, I think we're ready for the shower!"

She spanked the top of his head, "You fuck! No we're not!"

"No?"

"No, get me naked!"

He chuckled and pulled her clothes off. The redhead pushed her nude body closer, grabbed the back of his head, and drew it toward her breasts. "Suck those, you big dork...suck my tits for me!"

"I think you're pretty turned on, Babe!" and he sucked in the left nipple. Paige's head fell back in a silent scream. She held his head tight against her and after a few seconds pushed him over to the other nipple. The tip of his tongue flicked at the hard point about twenty times, and forced another shudder through her! When she let loose a very guttural groan, he said, "Am I hurting you?"

"You big Fuck!" He laughed and she ordered him, "Lean back!" When he did she yanked his socks off and said, "Now stand up!" Without hesitating he stood and she began stripping him. With his shirt off first, she dropped his pants, and it was very evident how tented his boxers were. "So, 'Big Fuck' is hard after all!"

Chad just chuckled and picked her up like he was going to carry her over the threshold. "Enough warm-up; shower time!" He carried her into the bathroom, set her down in front of the shower doors, and whipped off his boxers. Stepping into that beautiful shower with him for the first time was one of the highlights of Paige's life! Three or four fantasies immediately raced through her mind as they turned on the dual shower heads and wet each other down.

They kissed some more with the warm water hitting them in the face. A minute later, they were just clinging to each other. As he stared into her eyes, he all of a sudden said, "I love you, Paige!"

The tears exploded and she said, "I love YOU!" and that kicked off a very passionate five minute make-out session!

Chad made the next move; he picked up the shower gel and commenced soaping up his wife's whole body. Paige was already immensely turned on, but as his hands and the soap worked her butt, and legs and boobs and stomach (he even massaged her neck and shoulders,) her hormones pushed the arousal two levels higher! "Oh my God, Chaddie...Does that ever feel good!"

He turned off one of the shower heads and bent her over so her hands could brace her on the tile bench in the back. "Tell me how this feels, Babe!" He slithered one soapy hand between her legs and started in on her girl slit, and the other hand reached up a ways to fondle her small hanging tits. His fingers were stimulating areas of her body in ways she'd never felt before.

"Ohhh Fuuccckkk!" she breathed. "Ohh..Ahhh... Uhhhhhh!" He kept it up and, of course; a first orgasm began gathering itself. "FUUCCKKK... CHAD! Oh my God, Chad... Uunggghhh, ahhhh... FUUCCKK!" He shoved three fingers into her cunt and fucked her hard. A blinding explosion detonated in her center, "UNNGGGHHHHHHH, FFUUCCCKKKK!" The redhead came so hard she almost dropped to her knees. She had just enough strength to swing her butt around and sit on the bench!

He was chuckling at her, "That was a good one, huh?"

She stretched out a hand and he helped her to her feet. Leaning against him she whispered, "Wow... that was unbelievable!" He turned the other shower head on and they rinsed each other off. As he was about to exit the shower, Paige still had his hand and she sat herself down on the bench again. With the water cascading around them, she pulled his butt closer and said, "My turn!" and with that, she sucked his still-hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" he gasped through gritted teeth. "My little cock-sucking slut! You are SO fucking good at that, Godddd!"

"I want it all," she replied while jacking his dick with one hand and feeling up his ball sack with the other, "I want your cum all over my face!"

Chad had both hands on her shoulders and he started thrusting just enough to add to the eroticism of the moment. "My sexy, fuckin' bitch, I fuckin' love how you can never get enough!"

She jacked him harder and said, "We were made for this; we were made for each other!" and she deep-throated him and worked his spots.

Thirty seconds of that and he was trembling, "Oh yeah! FUCK! It's coming, Babe!" She pulled him out of her mouth and tongue-lashed him just under the head. "FUCKKK YEAH! OH GODDD!" and she closed her eyes as he blew the whole load on her face! "FUUCCCKKKK!"

It required another rinse, and they spent a lot of time drying each other off. Climbing onto the bed, they cuddled for a good ten minutes. "Paige?"

"Yes?"

"We are SO gonna love this room!"

"Totally! It's OUR room; that's what I love about it!"

Then he made her laugh, "Yeah, that's true. But now that we've christened the bathroom, shouldn't it be the bed's turn?"

Chad fucked her pussy in three different positions, but her best orgasm was when he ended by fucking her in the ass as she held one of the new vibrators to her clit! It was a fitting christening for their remodeled castle, and both of them slept soundly the whole night through!

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12