Agents of Pleasure Ch. 31

Story Info
Chad's GREAT Ideas!
7.7k words
4.77
3.2k
1

Part 31 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

When Paige woke up the next morning, she laid in bed for quite a few minutes with several thoughts running through her head. Chad was asleep next to her and as she snuggled closer, her first thought was, "My God, I waited so long for this day and it's finally here!" Over his shoulder she could see the clock - 5:59am. Thought number two was, "Thank God, the kids don't get up for another thirty minutes!" But then...thought number three broke through her reverie, "Oh my God, I had sex with six other people this weekend; I really AM a slut!" Her pussy started tingling, in part because of the fucking she got last night; but also because the memory of the past weekend was exciting her all over again! For a brief moment she considered waking Chad up for a quickie, but fought off thought number four and pushed herself out of bed.

From that point on the whole day was just bizarre. Everyone she met and everything she did ignited another sexual fantasy. One example of it was right after she dropped the girls off at school. She stopped at Polecki's bakery to buy pastries for the office, and she wasn't even up to the counter yet before another fantasy began. "God, what if Adam and Jane invite me into their office in the back for a threesome? I wonder if Jane has a strap-on back there that she can fuck me with?" The thoughts were coming in waves and when Jane greeted her, she blushed and stammered, "I..I w..wasn't thinking anything!"

"What?" Jane looked puzzled. "What's that?"

Paige recovered quickly, "Oh nothing...I have a lot on my mind lately," and she placed her order. Getting into the car afterward, she giggled and said to herself, "Next stop, The Twilight Zone!" Complicating all of it was her schedule; she had a big week ahead, and it didn't help that Jimmy handed her two more phone numbers for prospective clients.

In the middle of her research she got up to get a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and a voice from behind her said, "So Paige, I heard you had a very... uh... eventful weekend!"

The redhead turned to Reggie and smiled, "You COULD say that! I love making a sale for first-time home buyers like Allie. I bet she was thrilled, huh?"

"Oh yeah, she's as excited as I've ever seen her;" Reggie giggled, "but that's not exactly what I was referring to!"

Paige gave a coy shrug, "No secrets in your little group, right?"

This time the receptionist laughed out loud, "Nope, we all get off on everyone else's, shall we say, 'adventures?'"

The agent smiled and nodded, "Yes, well... it got pretty wild I think!"

"That's an understatement! And from what I hear, I wouldn't mind meeting this girlfriend of yours myself! What's her name, Marie?"

Paige grinned, "Yes, Marie. So Reggie, are you thinking of buying a house also?"

"Is that what it takes to get an invitation to the next party with y'all?"

The redhead's fantasies went into overdrive again. Her body shivered with lust, "I wouldn't mind having another one soon; but we do need to be careful around the office, Reg; I don't want Jimmy knowing anything about the extracurricular fun, okay?"

"He won't find out about it from me," the brunette promised, "but I certainly wouldn't mind getting you and your friend on MY schedule one of these days!"

Paige shivered some more. If Jimmy had not been sitting less than twenty feet away, she might have invited the sexy, black girl into her office right then and there. Still, touching Reggie's hand she said, "I think we could arrange that; would it just be the three of us?"

Reggie grinned back at her, "It depends on the place I think."

"Let's give it some more thought then!"

Her new colleague just stared at her, "Charlie and Allie said you were fun; I'm beginning to see how right they were!"

It took a lot of energy to stay focused the rest of the workday. It was easier to manage once she got home because the house was chaotic. Jimmy had gotten in trouble for disobeying grandma, Jamie was crying over something minor, and Sophie couldn't find her backpack. It wasn't a whole lot better when they all sat down to dinner. Olivia spilled her drink, Jamie didn't like what they were serving, and Jimmy was trying to tell a story that nobody wanted to listen to. Chad just took it all in, and Paige rolled her eyes at him!

One nice thing, her husband helped her get the little ones ready for bed! When they turned out their light, she turned to Chad, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "You don't know what that means to me!"

"I married your family!"

"For better or for worse?"

He just laughed.

The hornies weren't gone though. When it hit 8:30 and the house was calmer, Paige's libido surged once more. She was going to go proposition Chad when her phone rang. "Marie, Hi!"

"Hi, Luv! How was your day?"

"Busy, and when I got home it was worse. Four kids, you can just imagine!"

"I can, I hear ya! But listen, Joe's coming over at 9:00. I kinda thought this might be a good time for you to meet him, want to?"

Paige hesitated, "I'd like to, but just before you called I was thinking I needed some cock!"

Marie burst out laughing, "There aren't enough hours in the day, Luv! At the rate you're going, Chad's not gonna make it to fifty!"

The redhead giggled, "You think he needs more down time?"

Her friend ignored that, "I'm thinking if you were here when Joe arrived, I could introduce you and then you could go home and get your cute, little self fucked senseless!"

"That sounds like a plan, I'll be there in ten minutes."

When she went looking for Chad, he was sitting in their bedroom tapping out text messages. "Are you busy, Honey?" She sat down on the edge of the bed and began putting on her sneakers.

"Just setting up something for tomorrow; you going somewhere?"

"Over to Marie's for a few minutes; she wants me to meet her other boyfriend."

Chad's mouth curled up in a knowing smile, "Uh, will you be gone long?"

Paige giggled, "What kind of a girl do you think I am?"

He broke up laughing, "That's just it! We both know how you think!"

She laughed as well, then said, "I'll be home in an hour, and just so you know, I'll need you to eat my pussy!"

Chad got up, went over to the bed, pushed his wife onto her back, climbed on top of her, and crushed their lips together with a very physical kiss. It lasted about thirty seconds and then he broke it to say, "There's your answer!"

Paige was shivering and she grabbed at his ass, "I'll be back in forty-five minutes!"

When Marie answered the door, Paige's eyes went wide; she was wearing that kimono again! "Oh ohhh, someone besides me has big plans tonight, right?"

Marie grinned, "Could be, I'm going to try out a new seduction strategy!"

The redhead giggled, "You think men need us to plan a seduction?" When Marie pushed her shoulder playfully, Paige added, "Just flash your titties at him!"

The brunette giggled some more, "Easy as pie, right?"

"For sure, but before he gets here; I told you that one of Charlie's girlfriends works for Hannigan's now, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I forget...which one is this?"

"Reggie Lewis, she and I had a little conversation today. She would like to meet you!"

"Oh my God, that must mean she knows about Saturday afternoon then?"

Paige laughed, "It's becoming harder and harder to keep a secret in this town!"

"Is Charlie planning on adding two more girlfriends?"

"His little group is definitely an interesting option!"

"Yes, we'll keep them in reserve for a 'rainy' day!" All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Oh Wow! He's ten minutes early."

Not knowing what to expect, Paige took a deep breath. When Joe walked through the door, she took one look and inhaled sharply! He looked about six feet tall with a banker's cut brown hair, and if she had to bet on it, she would have placed a thousand dollars on his being a former football player. He didn't notice Paige immediately as he was too busy giving Marie a hug. "Hi Beautiful!"

Marie kind of turned him, "Joe, this is my best friend Paige Ferris."

His dark, brown eyes were piercing and full of life; there was some humor in them also and he said, "Oh? So this is the famous Paige I keep hearing so much about!"

He extended his hand and Paige took it. His grip was firm, but he didn't crush her with it. "Hello there, Joe! Um...hardly famous, Marie exaggerates!"

"Well, she didn't exaggerate how cute you were; she was spot-on with that!"

Paige blushed and Marie said, "She's too modest. But Paige, I was telling Joe about your real estate skills today."

"You were?"

"Yes, Joe's looking to buy in Rochester; didn't I tell you that?"

The redhead looked at him, "You are?"

"Yes! My company just recently promoted me and I'll need a place. I've been renting for three years, and now I'm looking for an investment!"

Paige touched her BFF on the arm, "This is a nice surprise, I didn't realize getting introduced was going to be financially profitable!"

They all laughed and Joe said, "I want a condo, move in ready. Can you help me?"

"Guaranteed, 2/2?"

"That works!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card, "Here you go! Call me?"

"I will, give me two days, okay?"

"Great, Marie says I'm in good hands; she says you're the best!"

"She's biased!"

Joe's eyes sparkled at her, "I can see why!"

Marie said, "Joe, Paige has to get home, her husband is horny!" After she got slapped on the arm, the brunette continued, "You have a seat, okay? I'll walk her out and then get us a drink!"

When they got out to the front stoop, Paige said, "You nut! Don't give him any extra ideas!"

"I don't have to give him any ideas; he already has a nice collection of them!"

"What in God's name am I going to do with you?"

"You'll think of something, now go on home and let Chad have his way with you!"

Walking back into her house, the only sound was the TV. Her mom was alone watching "Blue Bloods." "Where is everyone?"

"In their rooms, the girls had a lot of homework."

In the new bedroom Chad was still busy with his phone, but he saw her and checked his watch, "Fifty-two minutes! You must not be THAT horny!"

Paige stepped between his legs and felt for his cock, "Oh my God, you're not hard yet? I must be losing my touch!"

Chad burst out laughing, grabbed her, pulled her into his lap, and said, "Have I ever let you down before?" She was going to answer, but he pulled her face to his for a hard kiss; and he was holding her so tightly she couldn't really move (not that she wanted to.) Thirty seconds later the torrid kiss broke and he looked into her eyes; "I don't think that horny thing in you is any kinda deprived, is it?"

Paige snuggled into him a little more and said, "No, but I do need to ask you a question."

"Which is?"

"Are you going to eat my pussy...or not?" Chad chuckled and stood her up; he was about to pull down her shorts when his wife pushed him away, "Hold on, I have to pee first!"

He burst out laughing! "Shit! No wonder I can't get it up! All these distractions!"

Paige just giggled and scurried into the bathroom. Stripping her clothes off she peed and wiped herself, marveling at how wet her pussy was already. On tiptoes she sneaked up behind him and leaned over the back of the chair for a kiss. Chad was into it for a minute but stopped abruptly and said, "Okay, enough kissing, I want to lick your clit!"

He was going to get up, but his wife stepped in front and shoved him back down. This particular accent chair had arms that were three inches wide on top, and Paige climbed onto them with one knee on each. With her hands on the back of the chair, she pushed her pussy into his face and urged him, "Okay, go for it!

Chad had one hand wrapped behind her and he pulled her ass forward shoving his tongue as deeply into her twat as he could. She audibly gasped at the suddenness of the move. After tongue-fucking her like this four or five times she cried out, "Ohh my Godddd, Chadd!"

He chuckled at her, "Horny bitch!" and shoved his tongue in again! His other hand was in front and he began thumbing her clit.

It didn't take long and the redhead's whole body was shaking; a spasm rippled through her every five seconds. "Oh FUCK!" she gasped. "That's gonna make me cum!" He pushed a forefinger against her anus and tickled that as well! "FUCCKK, Ungghhhhggggg, Uhhh, UHHHH, Ohhhh FUUUCCCKK!" and the orgasm she had craved all day rocketed through her center!

Chad gave her a moment to recover, "That's pretty good for a start!" but then sucked her clit into his mouth. One of her hands grabbed the hair on the top of his head when he started lashing her clit with the tip of his tongue!

"Oh, my God, You are SO GOOD at that, Fuck!"

He paused and said, "Well that's because you're so fuckin' easy!" and then pushed his finger another half inch into her ass! His mouth was literally assaulting her pussy, and within seconds, orgasm number two began gathering itself!

"Oh my God! OH my Godd! OH MY GODD!" She tried not to be too loud, but she ended up sounding strangled. "FUUCCKKKK, UNGGGG, UNNGGGG, UNNGGGGGGGGG!" And Paige collapsed against him breathing heavily!

He held her close for a few minutes and then whispered in her ear, "So, did that meet my sexy wife's expectations?"

Her face was in the crook of his neck, "Oh Yeah...Mmmm... that was the best ever!"

"So now what? Your wish is my command!"

She felt for his dick which was now very hard, "I'm thinking you need to shove that beautiful cock inside me!" Her husband grinned and pushed up (rolling her into the chair.) She watched him strip and even giggled when he pulled down his boxers and his erection bounced free, "There's my friend!"

"Wanna try something?" he asked.

"Sure...as long as you fuck me, I'm in!"

He pulled her to her feet and said, "Step up on the chair!" He helped the petite redhead onto the edge and she leaned over with her hands on the back. With his stomach against her ass, he lined his cock up with her fuck hole and said, "Okay, now sit down on me!"

As her pussy got impaled, Paige groaned, "Oh Yesss! Mmm....how did you ever think of this?"

Chad worked his hard dick deep inside and started fucking up into her, "Oh yeah...this is good! Fucckkk! I...I have a g..great imagination, my little fuck slut!" He was holding her by the hips for balance and they got a good rhythm going.

Paige was bouncing herself onto his hard-on and having a very difficult time keeping it relatively quiet. "Fucckkk! FUCCKKK yeah! Oh God...so deep...fuck me sooo deep Babbyyyy!"

Chad hissed at her, "Cum for me, Paige...Mmm...yesss...cum for me, I'm close!" He reached around and fingered her clit.

"OHHH FUCK! GODDDD...that's it, Oh my God...YEAAAAH... I'm cumminggg...Oh FUCK I'm cumminggggg!"

Chad was banging her hard right through the orgasm; and just as she might have collapsed, he roared "OH MY GOD!" and blasted a load up into her cunt! All Paige could do was hold on until he finished. Because of the nature of this position, his cum was leaking down her legs; when he noticed it, he scooped her up and carried her to the shower.

The next ten minutes were all very romantic and luxurious, and Chad finished it by drying her off and carrying her back to the bed. Paige reached up and pulled his face to hers for a soft kiss. "You better watch out, Mr. Ferris, you're going to spoil me!"

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "No, Ms. Ferris, it's YOU who better watch out!"

"And why is that?"

"Because I have some really good ideas for the two of us and in a lot of them, you'll be spoiling me!"

"Oh really! Like what?"

He crawled under the sheet next to her, "Think it through, Babe. I've already had a threesome with the two sexiest women in Rochester. That would spoil any guy! And I have a couple other ideas that are off the chain!"

"I get the feeling you're not gonna tell me one of them."

"No, but you need to eat right and get the proper rest...You'll need it!"

Paige giggled, "I like the sound of that!"

The next four days were relatively uneventful except for a trio of small highlights. On Tuesday she had lunch with Marie and heard all the details of her evening with Joe. Needless to say that was a very "hot" lunch; pun intended. On Wednesday morning Trudy asked her for a favor; she wanted to spend a night at Ted's house. Paige laughed when her mother got all apologetic about her having to take care of the kids by herself for twenty-four hours. They mutually decided that Thursday night would be best. Trudy laughed when Paige said, "You're asking for my permission? What if I said no?"

The third highlight was when Eve Prater called and told the real estate agent about a former neighbor of hers who wanted to upgrade to a larger house. THAT was a very interesting conversation; when Eve's name appeared on her cell phone, Paige picked it up immediately, "Hello Eve! Hey, it's been a while; how are you?"

"Wonderful, how's marriage treating you?"

"It's been amazing! I think we're still in the honeymoon stage, he moved in less than a week ago."

"So exciting! So if you've been busy getting the new family settled, are you too busy for a referral that I have for you?"

"Never too busy for that, Eve! Who are we talking about here?"

"My former neighbor, Brooke Fenton; she and her husband Hal recently got custody of twins and they want a bigger house."

"Got custody? How many kids do they have?"

"Just these two, but she's only twenty-seven years old; and they want to have one of their own. So they want three or four bedrooms. It's a unique situation which she can tell you about herself."

"Fantastic, thank you Eve! Do you have her phone number?"

"Yes, I'll text it to you, but Brooke would like a face-to-face with you next week. Want to set something up?"

"Of course! From the sound of this, you're going to be there as well?"

"I'd like to; they're going to list their current house with you, then tour some of the houses you find."

"Okay, I'm looking at my calendar right now. What about next Tuesday at 10:30?"

"Perfect; I'll send you her number and address; and we'll see you at her place next week Tuesday."

Paige disconnected and smiled to herself, "Oh my God, these sexy playmates are a gold mine! It seems like my bank account is directly linked to our extra-curricular activities!" Five minutes later her cell dinged with Brooke Fenton's contact information. On her way to a showing she did a drive-by. The Fenton house was a small, brick bungalow with a well-manicured front yard. When she got back to the office, she looked up similar homes to get an idea of the listing price. "Piece of cake!" she thought.

The next couple of days were the busiest yet. Paige was researching and phone-calling. She showed eight houses, submitted four offer sheets, and set up one closing. She really pushed it because Thursday was her mother's first overnight and Paige wanted to be home early so Trudy would have a relaxing time at Ted's.

Just to be a tease, when she was heading out the door, Paige quipped, "Have fun, Mom; don't do anything I would do!" Her mother rolled her eyes, but then she smiled. Paige laughed, "You youngsters know that "lights out" is 10:00pm, right?"

Trudy finally said, "Oh, go on with you!" and closed the door behind her.

The next day, Paige dropped off the oldest three, and as she was walking Jamie through the side door her cell phone rang.

"Hi Honey!"

"Hey Babe! Are you busy; can you do me a favor?"

"I think I can, I have Jamie at the moment, but Mom should be home soon."

"I left a blue Maxpro folder on the kitchen counter. Could you bring it to my old house at around 10:00?"

"Sure, I don't have anything until 1:00. Okay, yes, I see the folder."

"Call me if you're going to be late, I have a guy coming over at that time."

derek33
derek33
135 Followers