Agents of Pleasure Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid on Charlie's chest and smooched him again. She felt his breath against her cheek and she also felt her hard nipples pressing into his pecs. Chad began to push and nothing happened for many seconds. He kept pushing though...slowly and more slowly, THAT was when the pain started. "Oh my God!" she gasped.

"Breathe Paige," Charlie whispered.

"Yeah, Babe, Breathe...you had four kids, you got this!" He kept pushing and just as she was about to shut it all down, the head popped inside. "I'm in!" Chad exclaimed triumphantly. "The hard part is over!"

"Easy for YOU to say!" she grimaced. Her whole crotch area was stretched beyond reasoning, but the erotic part of the process was quickly catching up to the pain part.

Charlie began bouncing his ass up into her. It wasn't much but when he said, "I love fucking you, you sexy thing!" her libido responded.

Chad was bouncing also; his hard-on was pushing deeper and much to her surprise the pain was subsiding. The huge dick in her vag was barely moving, but Chad's cock was starting a slow fuck! She lifted herself up and began to kiss savagely at Charlie's mouth and he met that with an intensity of his own!

She heard her hubby behind her, "Oh Yeah, Oh Fuck yeah...this is good, this is getting... Mmm... unghhh... Fucking good...Yessss!" In the middle of the kiss Charlie started bouncing harder and she felt his big rod bumping into her cervix. Chad was moving slowly, but now he was fucking all the way in and out!

Charlie stopped kissing her and commenced talking in her ear. "Yeah, you got it! Such a dirty, fucking slut! You never get enough, do you! Fuckkk... you're our whore, you're our cock whore! Fuucckkk! Mmmm, arrrggg...FUCK!"

The pain she felt earlier was gone, and in it's place was a feeling like nothing she'd ever had. It was something like pure erotic fire! The speed was increasing and with every bounce her nipples dragged against Charlie's chest. The fire got hotter, every erogenous zone was turned on and she knew that if this intensity continued, she would lose her mind. THAT was when she started screaming, "FUCK...GOD DAMMIT, FUCK ME...OHHH MY GODDD...FUUCCCKKK MEEE!"

She orgasmed once and seconds later (just as she was going to go off again,) through gritted teeth Charlie yelled, "Fuck, I'M CUMMMINNNGGG!" She didn't really feel him unload in her but she did feel everything get a lot slicker! That sensation triggered another orgasm!

Chad was above her making incomprehensible noises; fifteen seconds later he shouted, "OH MY GODD!" and blew a huge load up her ass! With each shot she heard him, "FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!" And just like that... it was over! Chad's legs were wobbly now. He tried to pull out of her slowly, and he must have succeeded because his wife didn't complain; she was collapsed against Charlie's chest.

"Beautiful," Charlie murmured to her, "just beautiful...so fucking sexy, so amazing...you really are something, Paige...Oh my God... awesome!"

Chad flopped down on the bed next to them. Paige turned her head to look at him, and they both smiled weakly at each other. "So," he finally managed to say, "How do you like my ideas?"