Agents of Pleasure Ch. 32

Story Info
Paige and Eve Corrupt a friend!
7.9k words
4.55
6.2k
5
0

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

Paige was exceptionally busy for the rest of the afternoon, which was a good thing because her tush was exceptionally sore from the pounding she got, and she needed the distraction. On the other hand, the fun part of the threesome with Chad and Charlie was its own distraction. At around 4:00pm it became so distracting that she thought, "If I don't tell Marie, I'm going to burst!"

"Oh my God," Marie enthused, "you aren't even married a month! That husband of yours is pretty awesome! Can I borrow him for a couple weeks?""

The redhead giggled, "You nut! You don't need him; you have your own tailor-made threesome to explore."

"That's sorta true, except I can't see the two of them sharing."

"You're pretty persuasive; maybe you'll find a way."

When she got home that evening at 6:00, her mother and the older girls had already finished clearing the dinner dishes. As usual there was a plate for her and Chad in the microwave; and while she was waiting for hers to warm up, Chad walked through the door!

Paige stepped right up to him (as if nothing at all had happened that day) and greeted him with a hug and a smooch, "Hi Honey, how was the rest of your day?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Today was amazing! And on top of 'amazing' Maxpro signed two more remodeling contracts. How was yours, Babe?"

The redhead gave him another hug so she could whisper in his ear, "Sore...but happy!"

He whispered back, "Charlie said he enjoyed it so much he wants to do it again, and he also said he has some ideas of his own!" Paige shivered and kissed him on the cheek.

That night while they were watching "Jeopardy" with Trudy, Paige went to the bathroom. Passing by Olivia's partially open door, her ears picked up on the word "kiss." After giving it some thought she waited until the call was over, then did a small interrogation on what THAT was all about. Considering her own lifestyle, she chose her words carefully.

In their bedroom later that night, Chad asked her about it, "What was that all about with Olivia?"

"Oh, you know, typical girl/boy chat with her bestie."

"Actually I don't know. When I was her age that kind of talk was pretty limited."

"It was?"

"Yeah, it might have included who we liked, but there was never any long conversations about it."

"Really? So in the future I won't have to be concerned about what Jimmy's saying on the phone?"

Chad laughed, "How the hell do I know? Kids are crazy these days!" They climbed into bed naked and Chad spoon-snuggled her. "So, Paige, tell me...how much did you enjoy my little surprise this morning?"

She pushed in closer to him and caressed his arm, "I have no words; you're spoiling me!"

Chad chuckled, "I also wouldn't mind doing it again someday, that guy Charlie has a way about him."

"Yes, he does; he's very good at getting into a person's head; and I mean that in a good way."

"Not to mention getting that humongous cock into a pussy as well, Wow!"

Paige giggled, "Again, I have no words; it's just awesome!" She reached behind her and felt for Chad's dick, "But don't feel bad, Honey...you're the MOST awesome!"

He chuckled again, "Yeah? I'm thinking you HAVE to say that!"

"No, it's true!"

Her husband kissed her, "Good night, Sweet! You have a way about you too!"

The next couple of days were a whirlwind of business activity. Chad had three remodeling teams out on projects: One was at Charlie Green's new house, another was at the Sara and Jason McCullers' compound, and the third was Ginny and Jack Steadman's upgrade. Two more remodels were 'on deck' one of which was Pernell Cannon's. Paige spent Monday morning researching potential homes to show Brooke Fenton at their meeting the next day. Jimmy handed her two more phone numbers for Hannigan clients saying, "I need you to handle these, Paige; I'm swamped!"

She also got a call from a Jorge Rodriguez, a supervisor of shipping at Rand Manufacturing. He had heard about Hannigan Realty from Wyatt Freeman and was interested in moving to a larger house. As they were talking, Paige smiled to herself and thought, "Once again, my pervy friends are paying dividends!"

After lunch she was headed out to a showing and decided to detour through the River Oaks subdivision for a look at one of the properties she had seen in her Brooke and Hal Fenton research that morning. From the street view the four bedroom/two bath house certainly looked like it might fit their budget. She took a few notes and as she was about to pull away, lo and behold; who should be walking and pushing a stroller on the opposite side of the street?

She powered down her window, "Ava! Hi there! How are things going in your new place?"

Ava Reed brightened when she saw Paige; she stopped and waved, "Hi Paige! It's been more than great; I absolutely love this neighborhood!"

Paige got out of the car and crossed over. She gave Ava a warm hug, and then looked into the stroller, "Hello Andre! Don't you look handsome today!"

Ava giggled, "He needs a nap; Oh my God I need a nap!"

The redhead laughed, "Don't we all?" She gave her friend a sly look, "So Ava, I'm guessing Pernell sent you the pictures from our night of fun, right?"

Ava gave one of those cute shrugs and an eye-roll of delight and said, "Don't you just love making memories?"

"Definitely do," said Paige with a wink, "although it's not an album I'll be sharing with my grandchildren someday!"

The brunette laughed, "Speaking of memories, Mason and I went through the pictures together; Oh my God, now THAT was a fun time!"

"Very inspiring, huh?"

"You're not kidding; it was one of the hottest nights of our marriage! The problem is the future, we would like to have pictures of all the extracurricular encounters."

Paige giggled, "I guess that depends on how often you have them. Pernell is always available, pretty much anyway."

"Pernell was great; and his photography is amazing!"

The redhead got a little impulsive and said, "Speaking of Pernell, he and I got together recently and did some nude glamour shots of me!"

Ava's eyes widened, "Wow! How did that turn out?"

"Very hot! Chad loved them!" Even more impulsively she added, "And what happened after the photo session was pretty hot too!"

"Oh really?" the brunette replied with a knowing smile, "I sort of know how that might have gone!"

"Yes," Paige blushed, "it went a bit farther than it did with you and Pernell."

Ava nodded, "I'm guessing there are no pictures of THAT!"

"No, but Chad does know about it! He ended up getting his 'sloppy seconds!'"

They both laughed over that one and Ava changed the subject by saying, "So moving forward, Mason and I are looking for my next adventure. Seeing as you helped us this last time, do you have any ideas?"

"I have ideas, but they aren't really practical. I know for a fact that Chad and I wouldn't mind doing it again someday; he's made several comments about what a hot time that was and how hot YOU are!" Paige gave Ava a moment to quit blushing, and then continued. "But tell me Ava, what exactly are you looking for? It seemed like when you told me your story, these lovers you had were fairly regular; isn't that right?"

"They were," she admitted, "but regular is a very broad term. It wasn't like weekly, uh, probably it was more like monthly...even every other month."

Paige nodded, "I see, and tell me, in an ideal situation, how many men would be involved in these encounters?"

"Actually I can only remember one month where I was with Daryl and Quincy in the same thirty days."

"Quincy is still in town, isn't he?"

Ava shrugged, "He is but remember I told you he was a little older? The last couple of times I was with him he struggled to maintain an erection. Too bad, he's a good lover!"

"Aw, that is too bad! I guess you're shopping around then?"

They both giggled, "You could say that; it's difficult; no one in my position can just walk up to a guy and say, 'Hi there, do you have a big dick?'" This time they both laughed out loud!

"I'll send out some radar signals for you, Ava." For the briefest of seconds she considered telling her new friend about Charlie Green, but then thought better of it. "In the meantime, I'll talk it over with Chad. Oh, and by-the-way...even though he's only average, I'd be willing to bet that Pernell wouldn't mind helping you and Mason out!"

"That's interesting, I'll give it some thought."

Paige glanced at her watch, "Oh my God, I have to get going, I'm late!"

"Yes, Andre needs to get his nap in; Okay Paige...keep in touch!"

At 4:00 pm Paige had finished the showings and was driving back to the office when Marie called. "Paige, are you very busy right now?"

"No, I was just about to drop some things at the office and head home. What's up?"

"My car is ready at the shop and Patti was going to drop me there to pick it up. But something came up for her and now I need a ride; can you help me?"

"Of course, where exactly are you?"

"The zoo, at the ticket window."

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

Climbing into the car, Marie said, "Thank you, Luv! Patti's mother needed some immediate attention, and she couldn't say no."

"It's no problem at all; I kinda wanted to run a few things by you anyway."

Marie cocked her head, "You did? Like what?"

Paige tipped her head toward her BFF, "They're kinda naughty!"

The brunette burst out laughing, "Is that a warning? If it is, consider me warned! I'm pretty sure I can handle it!"

Paige laughed too (while she was blushing,) "Am I turning into my mother?"

This time Marie about peed her pants laughing; it took her a moment to recover, "That doesn't seem possible to me, but who knows? We'll find out in about thirty years! But okay, tell me what's on your mind?"

"Okay well, (in no particular order,) I was talking earlier today with Ava Green. Remember her? She's the one whose husband likes to watch her with other men."

"Yes, I haven't met them yet, I don't think."

"No, I don't think you have. Anyway, because they moved, she's looking for a new playmate. Do you have any thoughts on that?"

Marie smiled, "Didn't you tell me that they want men whose cock is bigger than average?"

"Yes."

"Do you know how hard it is (and my pun is intended,)" said her friend with a giggle, "to find a man who's above average size?" When Marie waited, Paige glanced at her and shrugged. "Luv, it's a miracle that you have two men in your life like Chad and Charlie. There aren't but three or four men out of a hundred with equipment like theirs! Do you think Ava might know that?"

"I have no idea."

"You should ask her." Marie giggled some more, "But it's fun to think about; Ava is asking you to pimp out some man for them; how fun is that?"

"I suspect she asked me with the idea that I let Chad fuck her again, which I would be okay with, but I think her preference is that this new playmate be on a regular basis."

"That makes it even more difficult; a guy with a big dick who's available regularly. What is 'regularly' anyway?"

"Like once a month."

"There are probably dozens of married men who would enjoy that," and Marie giggled again, "but the big cock thing adds another whole 'dimension' to it!"

Paige laughed, "You're really on a roll today!"

"It's a gift! Anyway, if they want to continue down this path of theirs, I would suggest to her that they settle for a horny guy with an average cock."

They were stopped at a light and Paige put her hand on the brunette's thigh and said with a sly wink, "You mean some guy like Rob or Joe?" THAT earned her a playful slap on the arm!

"They're both looking for relationships, but under the circumstances either one might be interested in helping out a lady in distress!"

Paige laughed again at her BFF's choice of words, "Okay, but speaking of those two, is there any change in your thinking about them?"

"No, I'm not trying to overthink it. I'm keeping them informed so they won't ever get the idea that I'm using them."

"But really, you ARE using them!"

"Yes, I know, but they know I am!"

Paige laughed, "You're a silly nut!"

"True that!"

They pulled into the parking lot of Marie's mechanic, and Paige said, "Hey, speaking of Rob, a while back we were talking about getting the four of us together for our own little swing party. Is that still on the table?"

"I would LOVE to do that!"

"Let's get it on the calendar soon, okay?"

"You and Chad decide on a few dates, and let me know." Marie hesitated, "But speaking of dates, you and I haven't had much time together lately."

Paige smiled at her, "Put that on the calendar too?"

"For sure, Luv, let's keep our priorities straight, right?" Marie was about to exit the car when she turned back to her friend, "Oh, and one more thing for the 'calendar,' the other day Kayla asked me when the three of US were going to find some time!"

"Oh my God, we are SO getting out of control!"

That night when she was snuggling in bed with Chad, Paige filled him in on all the conversations she'd had that day. When she finished, Chad just laid there blinking at her and finally said, "Babe, the way things are going? I'm gonna buy you an event planner for Christmas!"

Paige giggled, "Marie said just about the same thing!"

"No, seriously," he said, "Do you like the way things are going right now?"

"I do, but I said to Marie earlier that things could get out of control." They both laughed, "Honey, you and I are in high demand!" That made them laugh some more!

"Speaking of 'high demand,'" he replied, "Sylvie was in my office today."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, to make a long story short, we went over some of the projects; and just as she was gonna leave she said, 'By the way, I'm feeling kinda playful today; any chance you could use a blow job right now?'"

"Oh my God! And you said?"

"Well, it was about twenty minutes before I was gonna take a lunch break, so I said, 'Sure! Here? Right now?' She turned around, locked the door, and said, "Yeah, I really want that beautiful dick in my mouth!'"

Paige grinned, "Very direct, huh?"

"No shit! So she sits back down and says, 'C'mon, don't make me wait!' I stepped in front of her, my cock was already hardening. She opens my pants and sucks me in, and ten seconds later the intercom buzzes and says I need to get down to shipping. Sylvie looks up at me and I thought she was gonna shit! 'Dammit!' she said."

Now Paige laughed, "What did you say?"

"What could I say? I zipped up and said, 'Rain check?' and she says, 'You owe me!'"

Laughing some more, the redhead said, "I like her, Honey! She's our kind of girl! We need to find her a boyfriend!"

"Maybe," he replied, "but I think she can handle that on her own."

Paige agreed, but even as she did, a thought occurred to her. She slid her hand down Chad's chest and, sure enough, his cock was hard. She looked up at him and batted her eyes, "Uh huh, thought so! Maybe you'd like me to finish what Sylvie started?"

"You read my mind!" and they both laughed some more!

She threw off the sheet covering them and added, "But in my case, you have to give me something in return!"

"Which is?"

"I get to sit on your face and cum all over it!"

Chad pushed off his boxers and his big dick bounced free, "Deal!"

The next day when Paige left for work, she stepped outside and was slightly surprised at how cool the weather was. She went back in for a jacket, and her mother said, "Oh yes, I was going to tell you that!"

"I'm guessing the leaves are going to start changing soon!"

"That's always a treat. Will you be home at the regular time tonight?"

"I should be, do you have plans?"

Trudy smiled, "Tom's coming over; we're going to go for a walk. It's not supposed to be too chilly."

"That's nice. This walk will be after dinner?"

"Yes, we have some things we want to discuss."

Paige's eyebrows shot up, "Oh really! Do I need to find another nanny?"

"Oh, there you go again! Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves!"

She got in her car and headed for the office. Her mother was right; there was no point in thinking too far ahead on this. She and Tom had only been seeing each other about a month which was not very long. "Just let it play out," she said to herself.

In the office she checked her schedule; this was the day she was going to meet with Eve Prater and her friend Brooke at the Fenton house. She had just enough time to check her research and load it in her briefcase. As she was going out the door, she said to Reggie, "I'm meeting a new client for lunch, Reg; not sure when I'll be back."

"I'm holding down the fort, Paige; Jimmy said he was gone for the day."

"Do you think you could put together a spread sheet on all the two bedroom/two bath condos in the area? I'm going to need that later this week; you'll save me a lot of time."

"I'd be happy to," said Reggie, "want me to forward your calls?"

"No, just take numbers. If they don't have my cell, it can wait."

Pulling away from the curb, Paige tapped out a message to Eve, "Hi there, I'm on my way!"

There was a response thirty seconds later, "Me too, I'll be there in five."

With perfect timing (but from opposite directions,) they simultaneously rolled to stop in front of the Fenton bungalow. Eve was dressed casually with a chic set of sweatpants and matching jacket. "Hi Eve!" said Paige and they hugged, "Fall is in the air, huh? It feels nice!"

"It does! This is my favorite time of year anyway." As they walked up to the house, "Eve said, you're going to like Brooke, she's a sweetie; we've hung out with them on occasion and even gone shopping together a few times."

"I so appreciate the referral, Eve, thank you!"

"Happy to do it, Paige; I like helping out my friends!"

"My bank account thanks you too!"

Eve laughed, "Larry and I love our new place; I'm betting you'll do just as well for Brooke and Hal."

Brooke Fenton must have seen them pull up because she opened the front door before they got to it.

"Hello girls! Hi Eve!" Turning to the real estate agent, she said, "and you must be Paige; Eve says I'm in good hands!"

Paige took just a moment to size up her new client. Brooke was about 5'7 and Paige judged her weight at around 125-130. She was dressed as if she had just finished a workout with a pair of rather tight workout pants and a t-shirt that she'd thrown on, probably over a sports bra. Her shoulder length brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she had one of those faces that seemed lively and sexual without really trying to be. The t-shirt was longish and covered her ass, and baggy enough to disguise the size of her boobs. "Hello Brooke, nice to meet you! Eve said that, did she? Let's hope I can prove it to be true!"

"I'm sure this will work out; but c'mon in girls, can I get you some coffee or tea?"

"I'll have some coffee," said Eve.

"Okay, you ladies sit here in the living room; Paige, want some too?"

"I'll have a cup, thank you; and Wow, I like what you've done in this room; it looks so cozy!"

"Thanks," Brooke replied, "we liked it here; but our family is expanding and it's time to make a change."

She disappeared into the hallway; Paige and Eve sat down on the sofa.

"This room is cute!" said Paige, "If the rest of the house matches what she's done here, we're not going to have any trouble selling it."

"Oh, it matches; Brooke has great taste!"

They made a few more comments about the windows and fireplace, and a minute later, Brooke reappeared with a tray which she placed on the coffee table. "Here you go, cream and sugar?"

When they were settled and sipping their drinks, Paige opened the dialog, "So Brooke, Eve tells me you recently got custody of twins. Are they here?"

"No, they're four years old and in pre-school; they're my sister's kids. Hal and I were named in her legal documents as guardians in case something happened to her...which it did."

derek33
derek33
134 Followers