Agents of Pleasure Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke climbed onto the bed and kissed Eve, "Your turn, you sexy thing! Do you want the same treatment?"

Eve shook her head, "No, since this all started I've wanted to sit on your face; that okay?"

The brunette giggled and rolled onto her back. Eve crawled up on top of her and knelt over her face, and Brooke grabbed the top of her thighs, guiding her down until her gaping snatch made contact. She shoved her tongue into the older M.I.L.F.'s slit and flat-licked her up and down her gash from her anus to her clit!

Eve began wailing almost immediately! "Oh yes, you bitch! YES! Eat my pussy...yeah, just like that, Oh my God, yes... Just like that...Fuckk!" By this time Paige had recovered enough to kneel behind Eve and straddle Brooke's chest. She reached around and cupped Eve's tits up high so she could thumb her nipples!

By sheer happy circumstance, one of Brooke's big boobs was wedged into Paige's crotch and pressing into her pussy. As the redhead played with Eve's tits, she rode the brunette's boob, and sure enough, the nipple pushed into the slit and teased Paige's clit! Both women were crying out loudly as they ground their cunts into Brooke's beautiful body!

Pretty soon Eve was yelling, Oh Yesss, it's cummming, I can't stop it, Brooke...it's cumminggg!" and her body jerked hard as the orgasm slammed her!

Paige didn't care about cumming again right then. She slid back down Brooke's thighs and between her legs. Gluing her mouth to her new lover's twat, she sucked her clit in and shoved two fingers into her wet fuck hole. Lifting up her head for just a second, Paige said, "Help me Eve, suck her tit!

Eve french kissed the brunette for a moment then kissed her way down to the brunette's left nipple. Brooke was grabbing onto her head and holding it tight against her, begging the girls to get her off! "Yeahhh," she moaned, "Ohhh fuuckk yeah, do me you bitches, suck me...Oh yeah, like that, finger my pussy, Paige...finger-fuck me...yesss!" It was such a hot moment that Brooke's orgasm was on her before she realized it! Her ass lifted and pushed her cunt up into Paige's face, but the redhead held on as her new lover exploded!

Paige lifted up and glanced at the clock on the nightstand, there wasn't much time left so she roughly pushed Eve onto her back and mounted her so they could grind their pussies together! Their two cunts were a little off-center so Paige pulled her labial lips apart and fitted them into Eve's snatch more perfectly. With their cunts mated and their clits connecting, the little real estate agent rode her friend for thirty seconds, then she urged Brooke to suck one of Eve's tits in the same way she had done to her!

Eve was wailing now, "Fuck me...Oh yess...Fuck me, Paige!" and a minute later she came forcefully, pushing up into Paige's crotch as each spasm racked her!

That's all it took to trigger Paige's orgasm too; she froze like she normally did, then yelled, "FUUCCCKKK!" and gushed pussy juice all over Eve's cunt!

And just like that it was over. They lay in a tangle of bodies for just a few moments breathing heavily.

Eve spoke first, "I..I can't believe that! Shit, that was fun!" She rolled over to Brooke and kissed her tenderly, "I'm so glad you're selling your house!"

Brooke was going to answer, but her eyes caught sight of the clock, "Holy Mary Mother of God! I'm gonna be late! Can you girls show yourselves out?"

Paige looked at Eve, "Aren't you going to be late too?"

"No, Larry's picking up the kids today."

Paige giggled and smiled, "Wanna invite me over to your house?"