Agents of Pleasure Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then (just as they were finishing dinner and clearing the table,) Chad called. "Babe, I'm sorry. Something came up and I have to meet Jason McCullers at his new place. We have to iron out some changes they decided to make, and this could take a while."

"Aw, too bad! When will you be home?"

"I don't know...10:00? Maybe later."

All of a sudden, Paige froze with Regina's invitation right in front of her face! "Umm, Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"This morning, Reggie invited me to come over to Charlie's house and meet the fourth girlfriend, Vickie Scott." There was a pause on the other end of the line, so she continued, "I told her I couldn't because I wanted to spend time with you."

She could hear her husband chuckling to himself, "Sure, go meet Vickie."

"You're okay with this?"

"Of course, we'll probably both get home at the same time, and you can tell me the details."

Paige giggled, "Want me to save something for you?"

"Let's play that by ear, okay?"

She hung up and tapped out a text to Reggie, "Is that invitation still open?"

Thirty seconds later the reply came, "It IS!"

"Can I come over around 7:45 after I put the little ones to bed?"

"You CAN! OMG!"

"Don't start without me!"

"LOL"

At 7:30 Paige was standing in front of her full-length mirror (in her bra and panties) wondering what to wear. She was looking forward to meeting Vickie, but not in such an informal setting. "Oh fuck it," she thought, "do I really need to make a good first impression?" She picked out a comfortable pair of jeans and a dressy "T" and found her mom in front of the TV watching "Jeopardy."

"Mom, I'm going over to Regina's for a while; she needs my help for a few things. That okay?"

"Of course, Dear; but do me a favor and check on the girls? I don't like to be the one pushing them to finish their homework."

Paige giggled about that all the way to their bedroom, got them squared away with schoolwork, and suggested a bedtime. Heading out the side door, she had to go back for a jacket. It was breezy and cool, almost as if a storm were brewing. As she started her car, she giggled again, "Maybe a storm WAS brewing!" She'd find out soon enough!

When she knocked on Charlie's door, Vickie Scott answered. "Hi Paige! Gosh, it's so good to finally meet you!"

Paige was pleasantly surprised (not that she should have been) because Vickie was the same height as her, maybe an inch shorter! "Hello Vickie; it's good to meet you too! I don't know why we haven't crossed paths sooner!"

"C'mon in! Regina is getting us a drink. I'm guessing you had dinner with the family; but if you didn't we have some nice leftovers if you want them."

"That's okay, I did have some dinner earlier." She followed Vickie into the living room which gave the redhead a chance to size up her new acquaintance more discreetly. Vickie's long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and hung down to the top of her shapely ass. Her body was tight and her muscles were well-defined but not overly so like a body-builder's might be. She was wearing workout clothes; form-fitting stretch shorts and matching jog-bra. Her boobs filled it out nicely, but she wasn't busty; Paige judged her to be a "B" cup. Choosing a seat on one of the accent chairs (with Vickie sitting across from her on the sofa,) it was then the redhead noticed her facial features more distinctly than she did in the darkened entryway. The blonde was only average cute but her eyes were a beautiful blue and her smile and perfect teeth were clearly her best facial features.

"So Paige," Vickie began, "It was such short notice, thanks for coming!"

"Oh I was surprised at the invitation, but maybe I shouldn't have been." Right then Reggie came in with a bottle of zinfandel and three glasses, "Hi Reg! Long time no see!"

Reggie smiled, "Hi Paige, what were you saying about surprises?"

"I said I shouldn't have been surprised. You told me Charlie suggested the invite!"

"OH he did, did he? I didn't know that!" said Vickie.

Reggie set things down on the coffee table and started pouring. She handed them each a glass and sat down on the other end of the couch. "I told you about the kiss yesterday, Charlie thought we might want to put an exclamation point on it!"

Everyone laughed when Vickie added, "He's so thoughtful like that!" For the next several minutes they exchanged pleasantries and background information about their lives. Paige found out Vickie was a paralegal renting an apartment in Springfield.

Paige ended the small talk by asking, "Okay, Vickie, so I found out how everyone met Charlie and each other; so what's your story?"

The blonde woman shifted around and sat on one leg facing her new friend, "My story starts with the fact (as I already told you,) of how incredibly busy my life is. This job in the law office has me working fifty to sixty hours a week. So I really didn't date too much when I got the job a little over a year ago. I was in my third year of college, taking law courses when I met Charlie."

"So when you met him, you weren't in a relationship?"

"No, I hadn't even been on a date for about two years before that"

"Oh my God!" Paige exclaimed while Reggie was giggling, "No sex for two years? That's amazing!"

"Oh, I gave my toys a workout, that's for sure!" Vickie said with a grin. "In fact, I was going into a sex store in town when he saw me and followed me in. He said it was because it seemed intriguing for a woman to go into a shop like that alone. The thing is, I hadn't been in one of those stores for over a year; and if my favorite toy hadn't just stopped working, I wouldn't have been in there on that day."

Paige smiled, "Fate, huh?"

"Yeah, you could say that; anyway we struck up a conversation and I agreed to go out with him."

"When was it you found out about Joy and Allie?"

"On the first date; right in the middle of dinner, he just said it. I was like, 'So what am I doing here?' and he said, 'Having dinner?' Just the way he said it made me laugh! One thing led to another and I joined the group!"

Paige rolled her eyes all cutesy-like, "I'm still amazed by your little 'group!' It's definitely unique!"

"It's unique for sure! Reggie and I were out with him together when he told us about you; I'm thinking you might have been number five if you weren't married!"

The redhead laughed, "That and having four kids. But I have my share of fun!"

"Like yesterday," said Reggie, "Oh my God was THAT ever fun...and it was just a kiss!"

And so it began...because Vickie said, "Reggie told me your kisses are so good she about wet her pants!"

Paige laughed, "Charlie calls kissing a dance, right? Well...Reggie and I had a very hot dance going!"

Vickie was staring at her, "Would you show me?"

Her black-haired friend was staring at her too, "Yeah, c'mon Paige; no more small talk...let's show her!"

Paige was blushing but she got right up, sat next to Reggie, and put her hand on the younger girl's thigh. "I've never been with you two before!"

"Just be yourself," said Reggie, "we've heard all about you, and now it's our turn!"

"Yeah, our turn," said Vickie as she reached beside the couch and picked up a velvet bag. Paige watched as she opened it and removed a seven inch gel-cock dildo and a finger-vibrator. Paige and Reggie giggled when Vickie added, "I'm traveling light tonight!"

"Since I'm your guest, I'll follow your lead then," said Paige.

"Good, then I'll lead," Reggie replied. She leaned over and slid a hand around the redhead's neck and drew her face closer. Paige's heart was pounding in her chest with anticipation and the black haired girl didn't disappoint because they picked up right where they left off the day before. Their mouths crushed together and Reggie's tongue plunged deeply into Paige's mouth searching for hers. The redhead swung a knee over Reggie's hip and her right hand grabbed at the black girl's shoulder and pulled her in tight!

From behind her, Paige heard Vickie, "Holy shit, girls! Call the fire department!" That made the other women giggle into each other's mouth but then they refocused. Paige climbed into Regina's lap; and leaned over the top of her in order to press the kiss more! Both of them were whimpering and moaning and making a passionate racket! "Oh my Godd!" Vickie exclaimed. "You didn't tell me it was like THAT, Reg!"

Reggie broke for a second and was panting, "It wasn't, Mmm...this is twice as good!"

"I don't doubt it," Vickie replied, "Let me have a turn!" Paige smiled and climbed off Reggie in order to slide over next to Vickie; but her new friend said, "Wait, stand up, Paige, okay?" When she did both friends stood with her, "She has too much clothing on, Reg; help me!"

Vickie unsnapped and unzipped Paige's jeans, while her girlfriend lifted off the redhead's t-shirt. "Yes, THAT'S better!" said Reggie. She watched as her blonde friend pushed Paige's pants to the floor. "Sooo pretty!" She ran her fingers around the waistband of Paige's panties, "Doesn't she look delicious, Vick?"

"And she has four kids? What the hell!" Vickie was impressed! "Charlie said you were hot, Paige...and he doesn't lie!" She took Paige by the hand and sat back down, "C'mon, it's my turn! Get on my lap like you did to Reg!"

Paige did and she pressed into the blonde just like she did to Reggie. She really didn't know what to expect from this new girl who was mostly straight, but she needn't have been too concerned because Vickie's erotic switch had been thrown watching that first kiss! Paige was moaning again in five seconds! Just like the other three girlfriends, Vickie's lips had that overwhelming 'something' preloaded into them, and the passion zoomed off immediately!

The blonde's hands were all over the Paige's pantie-covered ass, pulling the cheeks apart so she could trace a finger around the redhead's anus. That turned Paige's moans to groans and she pushed her hips in even closer trying to make her pubic bone bump into Vickie's! Reggie was watching transfixed, "FUCKK!" she finally said loudly, "That is so fucking hot I can't stand it!" She let them go at it for a couple more minutes and then she pushed her face in, "I want some of this! A threeway kiss...Oh my GOD!"

Their lips meshed perfectly and the heat ramped up even higher! Reggie's left hand slid under Paige's ass too and she pulled the crotch of her panties aside so both women could finger her asshole and pussy. That was when their tongues began slithering together! All three of them were groaning deep in their throats.

Vickie broke the kiss first. She slid lower, pushed up Paige's bra, and sucked her right tittie into her mouth! Paige's left hand was braced against the back of the sofa, but her other hand went around Reggie's neck so they could continue the make-out! Vickie was sucking Paige's nipple pretty hard one second, then lashing it with her tongue the next. Reggie was sucking at Paige's tongue, but she was also pushing her middle finger into the redhead's vag and finger-fucking her quick and hard!

The combination was quickly becoming too much for Paige; an orgasm was gathering itself and when Vickie switched to the other nipple, she broke the kiss and cried out, "Oh my God! OHH MYY GODDD!"

Ten seconds later the orgasm exploded in her center, and she buried her face in the crook of Vickie's neck, "Fucckkk...FUUCCKKK...UNGNNGGHHHHH....RRRRGGGHHHHH!"

Reggie watched her, "Shit, that was something! Charlie told us you were (what did he call her?) a 'Firecracker?' Yeah, Wowww...and then some!"

Paige rolled off Vickie; her eyes were watering but she was pretty happy! Vickie stood up smiling, "Oh yeah, that was a fun start!" She stripped off her top and her boobs appeared. Paige had guessed correctly; they looked like a small "B" but they were a perfect cone-shape (with beautiful nipples) and not a hint of sag!

"Vickie, Wow! Your girls are so beautiful!" said Paige.

The blonde reached under her tits with both hands and bounced them a little, "Pert and perky!" she pronounced happily, "But wait until you see Reggie's!"

Paige turned, "Okay then, c'mon Reg! Don't keep us waiting!"

She smiled kind of shyly, "Okay, if I must!" Sitting on one leg, she pulled off her top and her big tits flopped out from under it. "How's that?"

Paige looked at them for a moment; she knew Reggie was busty, and these were at least a "DD."

The redhead looked at Vickie, "Oh my God, you're right! What are those, Reg, DD?"

"DDD," said Regina with a laugh, "Big runs in my family!" Reggie's tits were a bit saggy; but they were full and the hardened nipples looked so suckable and pointy! They were just the kind that Paige would like to rub HER nipples against!

Paige reached behind and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. "Big does NOT run in my family, that's for sure!" She cupped her titties and squeezed them, then finger-tipped her nips a little.

"Don't minimize your assets," said Vickie with a grin. "Size isn't everything!" And for the dramatic effect she added, "Except in Charlie's case!"

Everyone burst out laughing, and when that subsided, Paige reached for Vickie's workout shorts and dragged them down. She was wearing a cute purple thong, and Paige reached for it and slipped a finger under and against her mons. "Mmm...this is so pretty too! Purple is your color!"

"Yes, it is! But we can talk girl talk some more another time." She reached over and picked up the finger-vibrator. "I say we entertain Regina here for a minute or two. Wouldn't you just like to suck her tits right now, Paige?"

"Oh God, yes! I've been wanting to do that for a week!"

Reggie feigned shock, "Huh? You should have said something!"

"These things have a way of working out; now sit back and cum for us!"

Reggie laughed but she did lean back into the cushions and allowed Vickie to pull off her shorts and panties. "Be gentle now, girls; I've had a rough day!"

"Okay, Smart Ass!" Vickie knelt down next to her and pushed her legs farther apart. She said to Paige, "Of all four of us, Paige, I'm thinking Reggie's nipples are the most sensitive!"

"Mmm...I can relate to that!" said the redhead. She slipped a hand under Reggie's right boob and hefted it briefly, "God, so heavy! This is going to be fun!" She leaned over and gave her friend a playful flick of her tongue on the teat. "Okay, how was that?"

Without saying a word Reggie picked up her own left tit, pushed it up to her mouth, and sucked the nipple in. Her eyes were looking straight at Paige. Off to the side Vickie giggled, "Mmm...she's in one of THOSE moods; God, I'll say it again, this is gonna be fun!"

"It's a good thing I can't lick (much less suck) my own nipples," laughed Paige, "there are only twenty-four hours in a day!" She lowered her mouth to the other nipple again and sucked it in. Reggie's eyes fluttered for several seconds.

"God, that's hot!" said Vickie, "you have no idea what that's doing to her!"

Paige stopped her tit-sucking long enough to whisper in Reggie's ear, "Oh yes I do; I can't wait for you two to do this to me!" Reggie moaned and then paused to grab Paige's neck with her free hand and crush their mouths back together in a frantic kiss.

She gave them thirty seconds, but then Vickie began caressing Reggie's mons with one hand and teasing her labial lips with the finger-vibrator on the right forefinger. It must have felt amazing because Reggie broke the kiss and her head lolled back against the sofa cushions. Paige was watching what Vickie was doing as she went back to squeezing the black-haired girl's tit and tonguing the nipple. She could feel Reggie's whole body vibrating under these sensations.

When Vickie opened Reggie's slit with the vibe and pushed in deeper, the moans turned to groans; and when the touches reached her clit, she cried out, "Holyyy Fucckkk, Vickieee!" Paige reached over and began flicking the other nipple with her finger, and then started biting and sucking pretty hard. Reggie started gasping, "Oh myyy Godddd!"

Now Vickie was pinching the top of Reggie's pussy lips and circling her clit with the vibe. She was gasping faster and faster as an orgasm gathered itself. Paige stopped sucking and urged her new friend, "That's it, Vickie, make this fucking slut cum...get her good! Mmm...Yeah, make her scream!"

All of a sudden Reggie's chin dropped toward her chest. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth dropped open as a deep, guttural growl rolled out, "OH FU..UCC..CKKKK!" Her body jerked upward three times as the first spasms slammed her.

"Doesn't she cum awesome?" Vickie grinned at Paige.

"Oh my God! Wow!" They let Reggie down easy; Paige was kissing her neck and shoulder and Vickie stroked her thighs and tummy. The redhead could hear Reggie's breathing, "Good one, huh?" Reg could only nod!

It took a minute, but she finally sat up. Shaking her head at her two friends (albeit weakly,) she said, "Goddd, that was fucking great! " When Paige and Vickie laughed, she added, "I'll let you do that again in a few minutes!"

"Nope," Vickie interrupted, "it's my turn, and I want Paige to suck my tits like she did yours, Reg! That looked so hot!" When the redhead grinned at her, Vickie added, "I love a little biting too!"

They pulled Regina to her feet and Vickie handed her the dildo and sat down. Paige went around to the other side and knelt on the sofa next to her. Vickie grabbed at her neck and said, "No more teasing, fuckin' kiss me quick!"

Paige was thrilled at how much these two girls loved to make-out, and as they sucked at each other's mouths, she let her left hand trail down to Vickie's left boob. The nipple was rock hard and the redhead pinched it and rolled it. Just that small move made her groan and the fury of her kissing ratcheted up another level.

Reggie knelt down between Vickie's knees. The blonde's pussy was shaved, but there was a cute, little, rectangular landing strip at the top of her slit. "Wow, Vick," she cooed, "your pussy is dripping wet here; and we haven't even touched it yet!" Vickie was too busy sucking on Paige's tongue to respond, but when Reggie split her vulva open with the head of the dildo, her approval was a yelp in her throat! The redhead reached across for the other nipple and stretched it away from her chest so she could shake the tit! Reggie was penetrating her now and the thumb of the other hand was massaging her clit. "Great teamwork, Paige; she won't last long seeing as she was so turned-on anyway!"

Paige broke the kiss and sat up straighter. She palmed the blonde's tits for a few circles and then squeezed them just enough to make the nipples pop between her fingers. "Yeah, you're a slut too, aren't you?" the redhead hissed at her. "Fuck her, Reg, fuck her hard; I wanna see her face when she cums!"

Reggie started thrusting very aggressively, which surprised Vickie; her eyes flew open and she cried out, "Oh my GODDD! FUCK!"

That made Paige giggle, "Yess...that's it! Deep and hard! This slut can take it!" She pinched both of her nipples at the same time and shook her tits some more. "You going to cum, Vick? Yeah...Oh yeah! C'mon... Cum for us!"

"Oh Godd, YESSS... OH MY GODDDD.... FUUCCCKKKK!" Vickie stared at Paige as her body froze; then her eyes squeezed shut, and her ass bounced as the orgasm detonated in her center. It took a minute, but finally her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes

"What a beautiful cum!" Reggie marveled, "This girl really gets off hard!"

Vickie was barely able to speak, but she managed to rasp, "Wowww, you bitches! Oh myyyy,,,," then her hand fluttered to her forehead, and she took another deep breath!

Reggie got up and pushed Paige onto her back. "We're not near finished yet are we?" She leaned over and began a whole new make-out session with the redhead, grabbing at her pussy and shoving a middle finger deep into her hole. Paige had both hands around the black-haired girl's neck.