Agents of Pleasure Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as they were about to lose control again, Vickie said, "Girls....GIRLS? Don't you think we should move this to the bedroom?"

That kinda snapped them out of it, and Reggie straightened up and took Paige by the hand to help her up. "Yeah, you're right...C'mon!" She helped Vickie to her feet too and then led the way down the hall. Vickie picked up her two toys and followed close behind the petite real estate agent. Entering Charlie's room, Reggie immediately pulled off the bedspread and threw back the sheet. Turning to Paige she said, "Why are those panties still on?" She peeled them down and the redhead stepped out of them. Tossing them away, she said, "That's better! Get up there, Vickie! Lie on your back; I want to watch you two suck each other's titties!"

"Mmm...I like where this is going," said the blonde as she got in position.

"Now you get over the top of her, Paige, like a tit-sucking sixty-nine!" Paige did it, but she took some time to kiss her new blonde friend upside down for a minute. Reggie was behind her caressing her butt, "God this ass is unbelievable, Oh my God!" That made Paige giggle and the kiss broke. She scootched up a bit more and began licking Vickie's left nipple. The blonde reached up and around and held Paige's shoulder blades, then pulled her down enough to wrap her lips around the redhead's right nipple!

Somehow Vickie knew what Paige would like. She sucked as much of her tit into her mouth as she could and lashed and folded the nipple with her tongue. Paige pushed Vickie's boobs together as close as she could and licked back and forth over the hard points! After a minute of that, the erotic heat was zooming off again, and somewhere behind them they heard Reggie say, "That is SO FUCKING HOT! You two are so sexy together!"

Paige could have kept this up for a while, but all of a sudden she felt Reggie's hands on her ass pulling the cheeks apart. And then...she felt the black-haired girl's tongue licking at her anus! "Fucckkk!" she cried out, "Oh, you dirty girl! Oh my....FUUCCCKKK!" In response, Reggie pushed two fingers into Paige's vag and began finger-fucking her! "Reg! FUCKK! Oh GODDDD...Uunggghhhhh... UNGHhhhhh... OH GODDDDD!" She tried to suck Vickie's tit again, but couldn't. Reggie was relentless, and when Paige cried out again, "FFUUUCCKKKK REG.... UUngggghhhhNNNN!" Reggie tongue-fucked her asshole! The combination was too much and the redhead convulsed her way again through orgasm number two! Vickie was laughing at her, "God...she's unreal, Reg! It's so easy to make her cum! I love this!"

When Paige rolled off, Reggie was giggling as she scooted around and climbed between Vickie's legs. "Watch this, Paige; I know what this slut likes! When you're ready, suck on her tits some more; we're gonna find out who cums easiest!" Reggie grabbed her left tit and pinched the nipple hard again. She spit on it and then leaned in and started rubbing her teat through Vickie's slit.

"Oh my God, you fucking bitch!" the blonde gurgled, "That's not fair! Ohhhhh.... OHHHHH!"

Reggie looked up but didn't stop dove-fucking her clit, "You said SHE was easy; I'm just showing her that you're a pot calling the kettle black!"

Paige laughed and reached for the finger-vibrator on the end table. She slipped her finger in and turned it on, "Let's see what this does to her, Reg!" She knelt over the top of Vickie's head and ran the vibe lightly over the blonde's right nipple.

"Shit! Ohhhh SHIT! Mmmm, OHHHH.... Uunnhhhgggghhhh!"

"Yeah, she's in trouble now," Reggie teased, "Keep doing that, and slap her boob on the side with the other hand."

Paige did so and Vickie's cries got more shrill. "F..FFF...UUU...CCCCKKK!" It was fascinating to watch Regina's big teat raking over Vickie's clit; and when Reggie let some more spit drip down onto the clit, Vickie saw it and Paige felt her shudder! "You fuckin' cunt, Reg! Ohhhh....SHITTTT!"

Paige kept up the pressure with the finger-vibe, but stopped slapping and began flicking the other nipple with her forefinger. Vickie was shuddering non-stop now. Paige giggled, "Any second now, Reg..."

She was right! Vickie froze for a good ten seconds and then exploded! "UUnnngghHHHHmm!"

Reggie sat up with a big grin on her face, "Well? Told ya so!"

The redhead laughed and said, "I want to run one more test."

"What's that?"

"Now YOU lie down!" Reggie smiled but did as she was told; Paige laid on her tummy between the black girl's legs. "Mmm...I've wanted to do this for a while now!"

When Reggie realized what her colleague was about to do, she reached down and spread her pussy open with her fingers. "Mmm... Go for it you horny, little bitch! Just so you know, my pink tastes REALLY good!"

Vickie moved over and shut Reggie up by starting a new make-out. Paige didn't bother with gentle, she forcibly licked up and down Reggie's gash from her anus to her clit several times, and she could hear the reaction in the black-haired girl's throat even though the kissing was getting really physical. When Paige sucked the bigger girl's clit into her mouth, the moans turned to yelps; and when she started flicking the clit hard with her tongue, Reggie grabbed Vickie's head and the sounds and kissing got frantic!

Paige pushed three fingers into her friend's cunt and sucked the clit unmercifully! Regina pushed Vickie's face away and gasped, "Holyyy SHIT, Paige...MMMmmmMMM, OHHHH...SHITTTT! Oh my GODDDD!" That was all it took; Reggie came hard and it was incredible how many spasms raced through her center.

From there it turned wild! They each had at least two more orgasms with face-sitting and toys. Of course they respected Vickie's boundaries, but Paige and Reggie banged her silly with the dildo. When petite Paige scissored with Reggie and rode her to their last orgasms, the fun was over.

The redhead was breathing hard when she glanced at the bedside clock...it read 10:00 pm. "Chad will be home soon, I'm pretty sure he'll be tired."

"That makes four of us," Vickie quipped.

"Yes," said Reggie, "Somebody might be a little late for work in the morning!"

Paige just laughed (albeit weakly,) and went in search of her clothes.