Agents of Pleasure Ch. 36

Story Info
With Marie engaged they cuckold her fiancee!
8k words
4.25
3.7k
4

Part 36 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

When Paige and Jamie got home, they had no sooner walked through the side door than they heard Chad yelling, " Damn, God Dammit!"

She poked her head into the living room just as her husband was throwing a sofa pillow at the wall, "Wow, what happened?"

"God! The Cubs lost; Ramirez hit what could have been a game winning homer; the ball missed the pole by six fuckin' inches and then he struck out!"

The redhead couldn't help herself; she giggled and said, "So now you're in a 'foul' mood, huh?"

Chad turned and looked at her; he smiled crookedly, "Smart ass don't help, Babe!"

"What would help?" She lowered her voice and added, "Maybe a blow job?"

His eyes widened, then he grinned, "Holy shit, really?"

"Yeah, on one condition."

"Which is?"

She went over and whispered seductively in his ear, "If you stop using profanity when the kids might hear it; I'll take care of our mutual friend!"

Chad had to chuckle at that one, "What do I get if I never curse again?"

Paige laughed and then leaned over and kissed him with her tongue tickling his lips, "I'll think about that. C'mon, you'll feel better in a few minutes!" Two minutes later she had him fully erect and five minutes later he was choking back a shout as his big dick erupted and blasted a load of cum down her throat! Paige fondled his balls for a bit and wiped her mouth. "There, feeling better now?"

"Oh hell yeah!" he moaned. "I should take you with me to work every day!" She giggled at that thought so he added, "So...now that I 'feel better,' you want me to reciprocate?"

She smiled, "Not necessary, Marie and I had a little event of our own while the kids were napping."

"Oh, my God!" he exclaimed, "Did you two wear each other out?"

"Pretty much," she admitted, "We made good use of Marie's double-ender dildo!"

Chad was about to say, "Holy Shit," but at the last second he changed it. "Holy Moly! That might have been a better show than the Cubs' game!"

"Yeah, maybe! Oh...and by the way, can you keep a secret?"

"If I say yes, will you suck my cock again?"

She playfully slapped him on the thigh and said, "Marie said she would marry Robert if he will agree to the same open conditions you and I have."

"Oh my God! How awesome is that!"

"Do you think he will?"

"I'd bet ten grand on it!"

She laid a hand on his arm, "Don't say anything to Rob now, Marie just decided this. Who knows when she'll move on the decision." When Chad nodded she added, "I'm having lunch with her on Tuesday, maybe I'll get an update."

Monday evening after the kids were put to bed, Paige was finally able to change clothes after a busy day. Chad came into the bedroom and was about to say something when Marie's ringtone interrupted him.

"Hold on one second, Hon...Hello Marie!"

"Hey Luv! I just wanted to confirm our lunch tomorrow."

"I'll be there, normally you would have texted me."

"I know, but I wanted to hear your reaction when I tell you the great news!"

Paige just about dropped the phone! "Oh MY GOD! Did you talk to Rob?"

"Yes," Marie laughed, "Details tomorrow at noon!" And she hung up.

Chad was grinning at her, "So? Are they getting married?"

"Seems so...but she didn't really confirm it; I'll find out tomorrow."

"Holy shit! It's a whole new world, ain't it?"

The redhead pulled her t-shirt over her head, "Unbelievable...things are moving so fast! If you go back just six months, none of this was on anyone's radar." Her husband was still smiling and shaking his head. "So you were going to say something, Honey...what was it?"

"Oh yeah, Uhh," and when he hesitated, the phone rang again; it was Ava Green.

Paige laughed, "Hold that thought...Hello, Ava!"

"Hi Paige! Is this a good time?"

"Oh yes," she giggled, "Chad wants to talk but the phone keeps interrupting him!"

"Should I call back?"

"No - No...it's no problem; what's on your mind?"

"Well, Mason and I were talking about things; what would you say if your friend could make it on Wednesday night? I know it's short notice; what do you think?"

"Well, Robert did say he'd liked to try it with you. I'll find out and get back to you tomorrow night, okay?"

"Perfect! Just in case he accepts, I'll set up a sitter. Do we have a location?"

"I'll set that up also and let you know!"

"You're the best, Paige; talk to you soon!"

Chad was cracking up, "What did we just say? Things are moving really fast?"

"Unreal! So, you were going to say?"

"Yeah, today at work, Sylvie came in to my office and..." at that moment, there was a knock on their bedroom door. "Oh my God!" Chad exclaimed with a laugh.

When Paige answered the door, she expected one of the older girls, but it was her mother. "Oh good," Trudy said, "Normally I wouldn't knock, but I heard voices in here; you didn't seem preoccupied."

Paige looked at Chad and giggled, "Nope, nothing too important!"

"Would you two mind coming into the living room with me for a few minutes?"

"Sure, Mom, what's this all about?"

It was then Paige noticed that her mother's eyes were sparkling, and her face had the look of a woman who could hardly contain herself. "You'll see."

When they got to the living room, they weren't too surprised to see Tom Brecher sitting in one of the accent chairs. He got up when they entered the room. "Hi you guys!"

"Tom," Paige acknowledged, "what brings you here on a Monday night?"

Trudy said, "How about if we all sit down; we have some news!"

Paige's face lit up! She looked at Chad, "Oh my God!"

Chad bopped himself on the forehead with the heel of his hand, "Holy Moley!" he looked at his wife and quipped, "I was gonna say 'Holy Shit,' but I know how much you hate profanity in the house!"

Everyone laughed and took seats; Tom glanced at Trudy's big smile and said to Paige, "Your mother and I have been talking, and we made a decision. But before it becomes final, we thought it would be appropriate to ask your permission."

Paige could not hold back the tears, "Oh my God, are you serious?"

"Totally."

She looked over at her mother, "You two are getting married?"

"If you give us your permission, Sweetie, yes!"

Paige got up, pulled Trudy to her feet, and gave her the biggest hug ever, "OH MOM!"

Chad said to Tom, "Congratulations, you DOG! Welcome to the family!" Then he went over and said to Tom quietly, "THAT didn't take long!"

Tom smiled and shrugged, "She's a keeper!" Then he quietly added, "And hot as fuck!"

Chad eyebrows shot up, "No kidding? I guess apples don't fall far from trees!" THAT made them both laugh!

But right then Trudy said, "Tom, remember, we were going to invite them!"

"Oh yes! Chad...Paige...Trudy and I would like to celebrate the engagement by taking the whole family out for dinner on Sunday!"

Paige hesitated and looked at Chad; he pursed his lips and and waved his hand as if to say that the decision was hers; so she turned back to Tom and said, "Absolutely! This deserves a HUGE celebration! You tell us the time and we'll all be ready!"

Trudy said, "We thought we'd go to Mariah's at around 4:00; that okay?"

"Mariah's? You'll use up all your honeymoon money!"

They all laughed but Tom said, "We're not concerned about expense; we just want to celebrate!"

Paige went over and gave him a big hug! "We'll certainly do that! You made us all so very happy, Tom!"

When they finally got back to the bedroom, Paige said to her husband, "Well, I would not have wanted to give up the party at the McCullers, but this is special!"

"There will be other parties, Babe; your mother's face said it all!"

"I haven't seen her this happy in years!"

"You didn't hear him, but Tom told me something that you'll want to know."

Paige gave him a quizzical look, "And what is that?"

"He told me (and this is a quote,) your mother is 'hot as fuck!'"

"OH MY GOD!"

The next day Paige met Marie at the Safari Food Court on the dot of 12:00. It didn't take long for them to realize they were both bursting with news. The only question was...who would go first?

Marie said, "Let's slow down a little. I'm not in any hurry to get back to work."

"I have lots of questions," Paige enthused, "but let me say something first to get started. Chad and I are not going to make it to Sara and Jason's party on Sunday!"

"Aw, no? Why not?"

Paige grinned, "Because my mother and Tom invited us to a celebration dinner!"

It took a moment for Marie to realize what her BFF was saying, but when the information registered she about shouted, "OH MY GOD!" It seemed like the whole food court turned to look at them! "Are you serious? He proposed?"

"YES!"

"When is the big day?"

"They haven't decided yet; but it won't be long. They're going to do the courthouse thing like Chad and I did."

"That is so awesome!"

"Are you going to the McCullers anyway?"

"No, but that's okay; I don't want to go without you this first time."

The redhead smiled, "Then that leads me to the second piece of news; which is probably related to what you're going to tell me. Who should go first?"

"You go ahead; mine is about a long conversation I had with Rob."

Paige laid her hand on Marie's arm, "Ava Green called me; she wanted to know if Robert could make it to their little cuckold party tomorrow night!"

"Oh WOW! That's really short notice; especially after I told Rob last night that I'd marry him!"

"That's awesome too! I bet Ava would understand if you wanted to put it off for a while."

Marie thought for a moment and said, "You know what? I actually don't want to put it off cuz it sounds really fun to me; the only problem is a babysitter." She picked up her phone and opened an app. "Yeah, I thought so; Kayla has her first exhibition game tomorrow night. She won't be able to make it." They both took a few bites of their lunches and sat there thinking.

"I know what we could do;" Paige offered, "I could make the rare exception that Olivia could do it., if you're comfortable with that."

"Paige, it's a school night; and everything considered we don't know what time we'll get home. For all we know it might be 11:00 or 12:00."

"It doesn't have to be. We've had encounters with time limits before; let's just tell Ava it will work as long as we leave by 10:00. Olivia can handle that."

"I'm okay with it as long as you are."

The redhead smiled mischievously at her BFF, "So the next question is... will Rob want to play?"

Marie was chewing and waited to clear her mouth, "Believe it or not, this subject came up in our conversation Sunday night!"

"The perfect segue, tell me your story."

"I had him over for dinner and after we put Michelle to bed for the night we watched a movie. It was an action/thriller type thing, but it had some very interesting sexual moments in it as well. Anyway, with about ten minutes left we were sitting very close. I was snuggling under his arm and we had our feet up on the ottoman. And he says to me, 'I really like this,' and I said, 'I do too.' Then he said, 'You do, huh?' and I think I surprised him when I said, 'Yeah, I like it a lot!' He paused the movie and looked at me with this goofy look in his eyes."

"That would have surprised me if I were him."

"Yeah, so he says, 'This sounds different." and I said, 'I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.' And he goes, 'What about?' So I told him what we talked about."

"Oh my God, I wish I could have seen his face when you told him."

"You know what sealed the deal, Luv?"

"What"

"I said to him, 'Rob, most of my thoughts are about what a good man you are! I could wait 100 years for someone better than you and I won't find one. But I like our lives the way they are; and I like the open relationship I see Paige and Chad enjoying. If you can do the same, I'd like to make our relationship permanent.' Yes, Luv, you should have seen his face!"

Paige teared up a little, "That would have made me cry!"

"You're pretty romantic, Rob is too! He pulled me close and kissed me and said, 'I'm in...should I propose here or something?' So he proposed and I said yes!" When Paige giggled, Marie added, and then he fucked me like 'Oh my God!' THAT was amazing!"

"Nice! So tell me where the cuck thing came up."

"We were getting dressed in my bedroom and he says, 'So Marie, the only woman I've had besides you these last few months is Paige. How 'open is open?' And that's when I brought it up that we talked about Ava Green the other night. And he says, 'You want me to do that?' And this was big, I said, 'It's not what I want, it's about what YOU want. Would you enjoy doing it?' He looks at me and says, 'Like I said, I think I'd like to try it once.' So then I said, 'Okay, that's settled. Do you want me to be there when you try this?' And he said yes; so here we are!"

Paige was effusive but she looked at her watch, "Wow, okay! But I have to go; why don't you call him quick a minute?"

Without hesitating Marie picked up her phone and hit Rob's contact tab. "Hello, Rob! I'm sitting here having lunch with Paige. Yeah, I told her; she's overjoyed! Not only that she just told me her mother is getting married too!" She listened for a moment and said to Paige, "Rob says to tell you he's overjoyed also!" When the redhead giggled Marie continued, "So Robert, last night Paige got a phone call from Ava Green. Yes, No shit!" Now it was the brunette's turn to giggle. "Ava wants to know if you're available tomorrow night?" Marie shook her head, "Yes, I already said 'No shit.' Are you available?" There was a long pause. "Yes, I want to be there; I don't know if she will, but would you mind if Paige came too?" There was another long pause. "Terrific, we're going to have so much fun...I can feel it! Okay...Yes...Okay...Right. I'll see you tomorrow night; pick us up at 6:00? Yes, bye!" She turned to Paige, "So where will this take place?"

"I'm thinking Chad's old house."

"Perfect! So if Ava meets us there at 6:30, three and a half hours is plenty of time."

As it turned out Ava and Mason did agree and late that afternoon Paige set up the next two days with her mother and Olivia. Tom picked up Trudy so they could spend Tuesday night together, and Chad and Paige spent the whole evening with the kids. When they finally got to the bedroom at 10:00, he said to Paige, "So, you mentioned at dinner; there are big plans for tomorrow night?"

"BIG plans, yes. But first, Robert and Marie are getting married!"

"Oh my God, when?"

"I'm not sure, he proposed Sunday night and she said yes."

"So awesome; I need to call him tomorrow."

"Just so you know, they're getting married with the same conditions as you and I have."

"Wow, okay...but Babe, speaking of those 'conditions,' I need to tell you, Sylvie's back in town."

"Oh good! How's her mother?"

"Improving, that's why she came back; and her sister is staying with her mom for the next week. But I need to tell you, she came into my office today to explain it all and we ended up making a plan for tomorrow night." When Paige's eyebrows shot upward, Chad asked, "Are you okay with that?"

"Goodness, the plan keeps getting bigger!"

"It is?"

"Yes, Rob is going to take a turn with Ava Green tomorrow night; and if you don't mind...we're going to use your house; would THAT be okay?"

"I don't mind at all; Sylvie invited me over to her condo. Will you be going with Marie?"

"Yes, don't you just love it when a plan comes together?"

At 5:40 the next evening Paige and Olivia walked down to Marie's house. When they stepped inside Michelle came running up to greet them, but then looked around for Jamie. Her big brown eyes had questions in them and Paige said, "Jamie's not coming tonight, Michelle; I'm sorry...but Olivia will play with you!"

Marie gave Olivia her phone with a few instructions, "Michelle's bedtime is 7:00; just call your mother if there are any problems, okay?"

"Yes," said Paige, "and make sure you finish your homework once Michelle is asleep."

Michelle took Olivia by the hand and led the way to her bedroom; just as she did, there was a knock on the door and Robert came in. "You're early," said Marie, "are we just a bit anxious to get started?"

Rob smirked, "Want me to go circle the block a couple times and be fashionably late?"

Marie made a face at him, but then took a step back to size him up. Rob was wearing some brown slacks with a cream-colored, long-sleeve, pressed shirt. Paige was standing close enough to smell him and the whole package looked and smelled sexy! "Doesn't he look great, Marie?"

The brunette stepped closer and wrapped a hand around Rob's neck and kissed him, "Yeah, good enough to eat!" She glanced at Paige and joked, "Ya know, Luv, we could call Ava and cancel and take him ourselves!"

Paige giggled when she saw him blush, "That's an awesome idea, Marie! But I do need to keep my clients happy! Let's 'take' him on some other night!" They were all laughing as they headed out to the car.

As she was buckling her seatbelt, Marie said, "So Robert, are you nervous?"

"Oddly enough," he replied, "I was more nervous when I had sex with you the first time!"

"Really? That's interesting; but also in the interest of honesty I was nervous that night too."

Rob pulled away from the curb and took a left at the next corner. "You were?"

"Yes, I hadn't had sex for a while, and I did want to make a good impression on you."

"Oh my God! You constantly surprise me!" When the girls giggled, he added, "And you and Chad surprise me too, Paige."

Paige said, "I'm surprising myself! If you'd have told me a year ago that all this would be happening, it would sound crazy."

They were all in agreement on that point and only a minute later they arrived at Chad's former house. Robert parked and conversationally said, "Are you going to be listing this house soon, Paige?"

"Perhaps, we're talking about renting it too."

"Before you do anything," he replied, "let me know, I just might want to be involved."

"Oh really! I will definitely keep that in mind!" With that Paige opened the front door and they went inside. "I stopped by earlier and put some wine on ice. You guys want some?" She went into the kitchen and came back with the drinks. The clock said 6:25 so the redhead served them a drink and they sat down to wait. It didn't take long.

There was a knock on the door and Marie suggested that Robert should answer it. From where she was sitting, Paige couldn't see the door but when she heard Rob say, "Oh my God! Hello there!" she spun around in her chair then stood up to see. What she saw made her mouth drop open!

Marie was just as shocked, "Oh my God, Paige!"

Ava and Mason were standing there shaking hands with Robert. Mason was wearing slacks, with a shirt/sports jacket combo. He looked great. But then...there was Ava, looking so beautiful that Paige had to blink several times in order not to stare like an idiot! First off it was obvious she had lost a bit of weight since they last saw her. Marie and Rob would not have noticed it in that they had never met her before. Paige guessed at least ten pounds; but that was only the beginning. Her hair was longer and flowing like in a TV commercial and her make-up was exquisitely done. She was wearing a cherry red, long sleeve, side split, body-hugging mini dress with a "Sweetheart" neckline that accentuated her cleavage to the maximum without looking slutty. From the look of it, she was wearing sexy stockings (as with a garter) and her shoes were sleek and black with stiletto heels. In short she was spectacular!

Paige walked over to them, "Hello Ava! Hello Mason!" She gave them both a hug and while looking Ava up and down, she said to her husband, "Mason, your wife is perfection! Oh my God!"

Ava blushed and Mason said, "Don't I know it! When she came out of the bedroom looking like that I almost hyperventilated!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers