Agents of Pleasure Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later Mason was squirting some lube on Marie's anus (a few drops hit Paige in the forehead.) Marie said, "Oh fucckk! Here we go! Goddd...he's gonna fuck my ass first!"

Paige was having too much fun now to say anything. Her first concern was getting Marie to cum. She slowed just a bit when, above her, she saw Mason getting into position. She knew his small cock would slip right in and she wasn't wrong. Marie jolted only slightly when his dick penetrated her anal ring, but then she went right back to licking Paige's slit.

Mason began thrusting and Marie's body started rocking. Her tits wobbled and dragged over Paige's tummy and that felt really erotic! She heard Marie moaning low in her throat even as both women kept up their oral attack. A little over a minute later Marie's face rose up, "OH GODDDD! FUCCKKK! Unnnggghhhggghh, arrrrrrhhhhh....yeah, oh fuck yeah... I'm gonna cummmm... OH FUCCKKKKK!" Her BFF's whole body froze! The first four spasms jerked her extremely hard, and she was just about screaming with pleasure. Then she relaxed and his cock slipped out of her ass. Paige heard her murmuring, "Oh my God...Oh my God," over and over at least six times before she rolled off.

"Good one huh?"

"Oh yeah...Oh my God!"

"My turn...lie down!" Paige looked up at a smiling Mason and his still-hard little dick, "My turn, got the lube?" He reached over for the bottle. "Good, Fuck me hard, Mason, I can take it!"

Mason grinned and looked over at his wife; she said, "That looks so hot! I agree with Rob, too bad we're running out of time! Fuck her, Honey...give it to her good!"

"I was real close to cumming there," he replied. Paige got in position over Marie, and he said to her, "God, such a beautiful ass!" He applied the lube and lined his cock up with her asshole. "Let's see who cums first; you, me, or Marie again!"

Marie was already busy sucking at Paige's cunt lips. She tongued the redhead's clit and suctioned up her whole twat as best she could. Paige was trying to lick her friend again, but right then Mason's dick slid all the way in and made her gasp. "Oh yessss," she moaned. She took a lick at Marie's clit, but Mason began hammering her ass! "OH GODDDD! Wowww....Mmmm....Unnghhhhhhh!" Marie was barely able to keep contact with the redhead's clit, but her tongue was still talented enough to drive Paige toward an orgasm of her own.

After a minute Mason was crying out, "Fuckkk, Babe...Godddd...I can't hold it, it's cummmming!"

Marie grabbed Paige's hips and steadied her, then sucked and lashed her clit for all she was worth. The redhead screamed, "OH YESSS!" and came all over Marie's face just as Mason erupted and blew his load into her ass! Both of them were shaking with the effort and the climax!

That was that. Two minutes later Mason was sitting on the edge of the bed. When he looked at his wife and Rob, they were making out again as if they were getting ready for the next round. When he looked at Paige and Marie, they were sitting up against the foot of the bed with their legs intertwined (and Marie had one arm around her petite friend's shoulders.) He got up, went into the bathroom, came out a minute later with five warm washcloths, and tossed one to each person. "Here ya go, funsters! If we get home in twenty minutes I'm gonna save $10 on the sitter!"

Ten minutes later Robert, Paige, and Marie were on their way back to Marie's house. Rob said, "So Marie, did you enjoy your first adventure in this 'open' thing?"

"Oh yeah! We're off to a good start! What did you think, Luv?"

Paige giggled at them from the back seat, "I loved it and I'm going to sleep well tonight. But who knows what will happen when Chad gets home from Sylvie's!"

Marie burst out laughing, "You are such a slut! I am so glad I corrupted you!