Agents of Pleasure Ch. 37

Story Info
Never in a Million Years!
6.4k words
4.43
918
1

Part 37 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Readers, I appreciate all of you, and thanks for following me! In this chapter there are going to be some incestuous overtones. I've never written about incest, it's not my thing; but it seemed to fit here so I went ahead and tried it. As always, I'm open to comments.

Paige and her daughter got back to the house just after 10:30 and Olivia was in bed by 10:45. That wasn't too bad for a "once every blue moon" exception. Paige was pretty tired herself and would have gone right to sleep if her phone hadn't pinged with Chad's text, "On my way."

She turned on the bedside lamp then stripped and put on one of Chad's t-shirts. She might have taken a shower (and she would have if they hadn't both had sex already.) Just as she settled in with her back to the headboard, her husband walked in.

He smiled, "Hey Babe! Are you waiting up so you can have the full report?"

Paige giggled, "That wasn't my first thought. I just wanted to see you; I'm romantic like that!"

"Yes, you are!" Chad leaned over and kissed her. "Tired?"

"Very; it was a longish day, and we didn't get home until fifteen minutes ago. On top of that, it was a pretty intense evening!"

"It was huh? How did Robert do?"

"He was awesome! The bed was rockin' but it held up!"

Chad chuckled, "That's good, did you all get any pictures?"

"Mason got some. I'm sure he'll give me copies if you want to see."

"I'd like to if you get Rob's permission." Chad climbed into bed and the redhead snuggled up into the crook of his arm.

Paige caressed his stomach for a moment, "And...maybe you want to hear the other stuff that went down?"

"Absolutely!"

She looked up at him, "The whole scene was so erotic, Marie and I were completely turned on. And Rob suggested we 69!"

"Oh my God! That must have been fun; did Mason get some pics of that too?"

The redhead giggled again, "Uh...no. He was too busy fucking both of us in the ass!" She felt a tremor ripple through him and added, "THAT was Rob's idea too!"

"Holy Fuck!" he breathed, "he's jumping right into this 'open' thing, ain't he!"

"No doubt! But...Let's hear how your evening with Sylvie went, okay?"

"I'll start by saying I'm really tired too!"

Paige laughed, "That good huh?"

"Sylvie hadn't had sex for almost two weeks; she said she brought a dildo with her, but only used it once. The concern for her mother was at a very high level. Thankfully, by the time she left, her mom was out of the woods and she could relax."

She laughed again, "Funny how horny we all get when we 'relax,' right?"

"We didn't even make it to her bedroom at first, right through the door we were on the floor."

"Oh my God, give me a good highlight from that, Hon!"

"I ate her out to two orgasms; it didn't take long! In her case, the word 'horny' doesn't cover it."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, and by the time we got to the bedroom, we were naked. She was begging me to suck her tits; and I gave her the full treatment...YOU know how that goes!"

"Oh my God, I just LOVE 'the full treatment!'"

"She did too; in the middle of it, she was finger-fucking herself with three fingers; that was pretty explosive as well!"

"Then what?"

"She pulled me onto the bed and rode me cowgirl to another cum! We were pretty loud!"

"Did you cum from that?"

"Nah, I made this all about her. She needed to blow off some of the stress of worrying about her mom." "If I had big boobs like hers, I would have leaned down and made you suck them some more while I was riding your big cock!"

"She did that! Her nipples got a lot of attention tonight!"

"So Hot! What next?"

"Then we rested for a few minutes. I was still fully hard and what got us going again was she began sucking my dick; what was really fun about that was we were in a 69 position too. But instead of licking her clit I sucked and tongue-fucked her asshole instead. That got her fuckin' cranked up again big-time!"

"Oh my God, Wow! Be careful here Honey; I'm too tired to get turned on again!"

Chad laughed, "It was over pretty soon after that; we went doggy and she came again. Then I came in her pussy and that was that!"

"I just might give her a call and get her side of this."

Her husband laughed again, "Then you better be prepared."

"For what exactly?"

"She said she wouldn't mind getting with you one of these days. That was mentioned before, remember?'

"Yes, hmmm...this 'open' thing is really getting serious."

"No shit! Ready to go to sleep?"

After dropping off the kids at school the next day, Paige spent the first couple hours attending to details (some of them personal.) She sent Sara a text explaining why they weren't coming on Sunday, and within a minute she got the reply, "Oh that's too bad, but the celebration news is GREAT!" After opening her emails the first thing she noticed was that Allie's closing was set for Monday morning. She texted that one and got a four-word reply, "Oh my God, Thanks!"

The next thirty minutes were spent answering other emails and checking sources; then at 10:00am her cell phone rang...it was Marie. "Good morning, Luv!"

"Marie, hey! Did you sleep well?"

"Great! That was amazing fun last night; a lot of it unexpected!"

"I was kinda surprised myself; Chad was stunned!"

Her BFF laughed, "We do something shocking every week now; he shouldn't be THAT surprised!"

"He had his own fun with Sylvia."

"Guess who called me this morning? Joe."

Paige paused, "That must have been an interesting conversation!"

"Aw, it wasn't as bad as all that; it's not like he didn't know about my lifestyle or anything. He knew about me seeing Robert; it never seemed to bother him."

"Okay, so what was said first?"

"He asked me out for this weekend...Saturday or Sunday."

There was another pause, and Paige said, "Well?"

"I said Sunday night."

"You did?"

"Sure, you sound as if you expected me to say no."

The redhead laughed, "I guess I did; not sure why though."

This time Marie giggled, "I should think you'd know what I'm about by now, Luv! I like Joe, he's fun, he's considerate, he's imaginative, and he's great in bed, too! Lots of stamina, Mmm... that cock of his, Oh my God! Maybe you'd like to experience it with me sometime?"

"Oh Wow, Marie! I think I've got enough on my plate right now. Let's let this invitation sit there for a while."

"Yeah, you're probably right, your plate seems to be fuller than mine these days; lucky you! So, lunch Friday?"

"See you then!"

Just as her workday was ending, Paige got a text from her mother asking her when she'd be home and could she pick up a few things at the grocery. Just as she was looking for the last item on the list, she turned a corner and right in front of her was Ginny Steadman!

"Paige!" the older woman was effusive, "Hi, my goodness it's been a while; how ARE you?"

"Terrific, Ginny! How are you? How's the new house working?"

Ginny's smile got even bigger, "It's awesome, Dear, we couldn't be happier with it! And I must mention that all the upgrades we got through your husband's company are so perfect!"

"That's nice to hear; I'll tell him you said that!"

"Yes, I'm kind of picky and even I have to admit that was they did was exceptional. I put a review for them on "Yelp;" I hope it will help!"

Paige smiled at the rhyme but asked, "Then the upgrades met your expectations for "entertainment" purposes, right?"

Ginny caught the implication right away and nodded, "Oh yes of course; it won't ever be like the complex Sara is developing, but that's perfectly all right. Sometime in the next two months I'll be having all the wives over for a luncheon."

"That would be fun! Oh, and speaking of 'wives,' Marie is getting married soon."

"She is? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Chad's best friend Robert Geiger, and yes, he's quite aware of all our 'extra-curricular' activities!"

Ginny laughed, "Well, that's good; is he also a participator?"

Paige giggled at Ginny's use of the word, "I'm sure; I don't think Marie would be marrying him if he wasn't."

"Wonderful!" Ginny made a move as if to get going but stopped, "Say Paige, I have to get home; there's ice cream in this cart. But what are you doing tomorrow after lunch?"

"Let's see, I have a showing at 8:30, but after lunch I was just going to work on-line in my office."

The older woman cocked her head, "Maybe you'd like to come over and see all the improvements at the house? I have some things to do myself in the morning."

"Wow, okay, I think I'd like that!"

"Great! How does 1:30 sound?"

Paige gave Ginny a hug and said, "I'll be there!"

On the way home, Paige had the thought, "So, I wonder if this little visit is strictly about Ginny showing me the house?" Then she laughed out loud because a year ago, that particular thought would have NEVER crossed her mind! Now it was becoming the FIRST thought in these situations!

Entering through the side door she was surprised to see Chad sitting by the kitchen table. "Hi Hon, this is sure different!"

"Hey Babe...yeah, shocking even."

It was then she saw the icepack he was holding to his left ankle, "Oh my God! What happened?"

Chad smiled crookedly, "Oh, just being stupid; I wasn't watching where I was going and stepped on something at one of the job sites...rolled my ankle."

"Bad? Do you need to have an x-ray?"

"Nah, I've sprained this ankle before. "Here look." He lifted the bag and showed her, "It's swollen, but not bad...I'll be okay in a week. Like I said, I've done this before; if I elevate it and keep ice on it for the next twenty-four hours, it should be okay."

"Well that sucks! You going to take a day off?"

He shrugged, "I do have a choice; I could get some crutches and struggle through. But I have vacation days accumulated so I'll take one and see what's what after that."

She straightened up and kissed him on the forehead. "My poor, little invalid; Mommy will take care of you!"

Chad chuckled, "Thanks Mommy!"

She whispered in his ear, "A nice blowjob might help you feel better!"

That made him grin, "Babe, you're the best Mommy ever!"

As it turned out he fell asleep early, and the next day she got him settled in the living room before breakfast. Meeting her clients on the dot of 8:30, they went through three houses before 11:45. The third house was the one they liked best, but no commitment was made. After receiving their promise to call the next day and discuss the next step, Paige had a protein shake for lunch and rolled into the Steadman driveway at 1:25.

Ringing their doorbell she was surprised by the person who opened it. Standing in front of her was a man, a young twenty-something. He looked around six feet tall with sandy, brown hair cut stylishly short. His body was very athletic looking and his brown eyes had a lot of life in them. Even though the day was rather cool, he was wearing pleated shorts and a polo, no socks and boat shoes. He smiled at her and said, "You must be Paige, c'mon in; my mother is in the bathroom. I'm Chase by the way!"

She stepped inside, "Hey Chase! You know, since I met your mother, I don't think we ever discussed the details of her family life."

Closing the door he replied, "I'm the only detail, no siblings. I understand you're a newlywed?"

"Yes, that's true! Been a couple months now...my second marriage though."

Right then Ginny came in. "Hi Paige! I see you met Chase. He's in for an extended weekend from Naperville near Chicago."

"Oh? What do you do up there, Chase?"

"I'm with an accounting firm, been there four months now."

"Chase graduated from U of I last May," Ginny added.

"Very cool! My oldest still has four years of high school to finish before college."

Chase's eyes widened, "You have a kid who's in high school?"

"8th grade actually."

"Oh my God, how many kids do you have?"

"Four, the youngest is three."

"Holy fuck!" As soon as he said it, he clapped a hand over his mouth, "Oops, sorry ladies!"

Paige laughed, "No problem, I'm still working on my husband Chad's language around the kids!"

Chase looked at his mother and winked, "I don't think I've ever met a mother with four kids who looks like this!"

Ginny giggled, "Yes, she's on the right side of THAT bell-curve for sure!" Turning to Paige she said, "So, you want to see the changes that Maxpro made?"

"Absolutely! Where do we start?"

"The kitchen, of course, the transformation in there is startling!"

Ginny wasn't kidding. Paige thought that this house was great as it was, but the upgrade had worked a miracle. The kitchen was awesome, the living areas had been opened up, and there were new floors throughout. Paige was very impressed, "Ginny, I LOVE this! It's gorgeous!"

"Thanks, I couldn't be more pleased!"

"Would you mind if I took a few pictures for clients who might be interested?"

"Not at all." Paige spent the next five to ten minutes taking pictures, and then Ginny led her out to the sunroom where she had drinks set up.

Chase was sitting at the table out there and the ladies joined him. "So Paige, Mom says you're the best agent in this town."

Paige took a sip of her iced tea, "That's nice of her to say; I like to think of my clients as friends I've made."

"That's a great approach," he added, "works well in a small town."

"It does! Honestly, small town people are the best; there's a different spirit among us."

"Yeah, I've been to Chicago several times since I moved up there, you can literally feel the isolation. A whole sidewalk of people ignoring each other."

"That's exactly right, no one ever just walks right by someone here in Rochester."

"It's all about community," Ginny added.

"Speaking of 'community,' Mom told me she threw a wedding shower for you a couple months ago.

Paige looked knowingly at Ginny while she answered, "Your mom is so kind! We hadn't even known each other that long!"

"Our family is just that way," he said, "any excuse to throw a party!"

The redhead thought she detected a small "something" in his tone, almost like he knew perfectly well what the word "party" meant. "We had a great time!" she replied, "and I got some wonderful gifts!"

Chase grinned, "I know what you mean; growing up, I loved my birthdays! Those ladies in mom's circle spoiled me rotten!"

Paige cracked them both up when she turned to Ginny and said, "My birthday is in April!"

Ginny was still giggling when she added, "I'll make a note of it!"

Chase replied, "Like I said, 'Any excuse for a party!'" They all laughed again. Then he said something which (in its implication) changed everything. "Are we having a party right now?"

With one eyebrow raised, Paige looked at Ginny again. The older woman was taking another sip of her drink, but there was no real reaction to Chase's question. So the redhead said to him, "Sure, if 'hanging out' together is a party, I guess so!"

Chase's grin widened, "Awesome! Now I'm wondering if YOUR definition of 'party' is the same as ours?"

Paige smiled, nodded, and said to Ginny, "So he knows how your parties go, right Gin?"

"Oh yes, he knows how they go. Over the years he walked in us once in a while." She brightly added, "What was I supposed to do, lock him in his room?"

The redhead laughed, "Yeah, that would be funny; when he was young, you could have duct-taped him to the bedpost!"

All three of them burst out laughing when Ginny said, "I thought about it!"

"So did your mom tell you what happened at the wedding shower?"

"No, she just told me you had one, and when she told me who was coming, I pretty much knew what happened."

Paige got coy, "Chase, do you have a girlfriend?"

He laughed again and said to his mother, "I like this one, Mom! You sure know how to pick 'em!" He said to Paige, "Nope, no relationship right now; I'm too busy establishing myself at the firm."

She nodded and said, "So at this moment you're horny as fuck!" She cracked them up yet again by clapping a hand over her mouth and saying, "Oops, sorry!"

When Chase could speak he said, "I LOVE this girl, Mom, she's sexy as hell!"

"I told you! You should meet her friend Marie... these two are quite the pair!"

So Paige leaned toward Ginny and said, "You actually want to watch him fuck me, don't you!" It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, I do; I would really enjoy that! But Dear, you know all of us by now...there's no pressure here, we don't coerce anyone. It's all about the fun!"

"Did you plan this?"

Her smile was almost coy when Ginny said, "Well, yes and no. When I met you in the store yesterday, I didn't know Chase was coming for the weekend." She winked at Paige, "And by the way, he's leaving Sunday morning. But when Sara told me you were busy Sunday night, we sort of thought we would 'test the waters' this afternoon when you came to see the upgrades."

"As a side-note, Ms. Sexy-as-Hell Real Estate Agent, I haven't had sex for three months; this will be a really wild ride if you want it to!"

That familiar shiver rippled through Paige's libido. She thought about Chad and his ankle; he probably wouldn't be ready for any "wild ride" as Chase put it. And if he was "feeling it," she could always offer him a B.J. like she did yesterday! "I feel kind of weird with a mother and her son in the room at the same time, guys."

"It doesn't happen often, but I have been there on three occasions. The first one was when he lost his virginity."

"She found a volunteer for me when I was eighteen;" said Chase. "Yeah, it was kind of weird, but I'm glad it happened the way it did; both women gave me some pointers that have proved very valuable in the two relationships I've had since."

"Oh? Like what?"

Chase smiled that sexy smile again, "Like how to eat a pussy! I wouldn't say this about myself, but since you asked...there it is."

The redhead's body was betraying her. She remembered the shower, and she could feel her pussy starting to leak. Any one of those women would have done an excellent job teaching Chase! "So who was the volunteer for his first ever, Gin?"

"Jane...of all the women in the group, she's my oldest friend. We had been talking about it for a while, and we said if he was still a virgin at eighteen years old, we would be his teachers."

"That's amazing!" Paige stared at Chase, but said to Virginia, "So was he a quick learner?"

Ginny giggled, "Oh yeah, Jane was more than happy with the finished product! If I recall he got her off three times with his mouth!"

"Oh my God! That's pretty good for a first timer!"

The redhead glanced down and saw that Chase's cock was very erect right through his shorts. (And it wasn't a small bulge either.) He saw her looking and said, "Yeah, I'm hard as a rock! When we brought up eating pussy, I thought about you sitting on my face! Fuckin' Oh my God THAT was a hot thought!"

The redhead leaned back in her chair. Her pussy was throbbing toward out-of-control, and when her next thought was "I wonder how his hard dick would feel in my cunt?" she knew it was useless to resist!

An erotic shudder gripped her and Ginny saw it. "Paige?" The redhead turned. "Wanna be fucked?"

"Oh yeah, Godddd...."

Without a word, Chase rose and helped the women out of their chairs. He took Paige by the hand and led her into the house with his mother trailing behind. When they entered the master bedroom, he sat down on the bed, took Paige by the hips, and gently drew the petite redhead between his knees. Ginny sat on the bed near the foot.

"I can truthfully say," he began, "that you are the cutest fuckin' M.I.L.F. I've ever seen!"

Paige put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes, "Thank you!"

"Did you make-out with my mom at the shower?"

They both turned and looked at Ginny who said, "She's really good, Chase. She could give lessons too!"

"Lucky me!" he said, "I need a lesson right now!" Chase took her face in both hands and drew her lips to his for a first kiss! It was soft and clingy and almost perfect! Paige thought not as good as Charlie, but close! They kept it slow for a full minute before their tongues even touched. The next minute wasn't real physical, but their tongues swirled together and the redheads libido got stirred unbearably! The third minute was fiery hot, their mouths crushing together and their hands pulling their faces into it!

12