Agents of Pleasure Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone needed to breathe then and Chase was first. "Holy FUCK!" he gasped at his mother!

"Told ya! She doesn't play around!"

"Seriously!" He responded, "I need some more of that!" and he pulled her in for another two minutes.

Paige was under control...but barely. He had been taught well, and the unique situation had her mind and body doing flip-flops! She really wanted to pull his shirt off, but just then Chase did something else she didn't expect; he nudged her away, put a hand on her ass, and guided her toward Virgina. "Wanna take a turn, Mom?"

"Oh God, yes!" Ginny squeaked.

Paige looked surprised, but recovered and smiled at her older friend. "You...are about the naughtiest senior citizen I've ever met!" She pushed Gin back onto the bed and climbed on top of her. "Well? Take your turn then!"

This kiss was frantic from the get-go; Paige was straddling Ginny's chest and she had the senior's hands pinned above her head on the mattress. Their mouths were crushed together and both were moaning loudly!

Off to the side they heard Chase, "God, that's SO fuckin' hot!" He got up, stepped around the foot, and pulled Paige's shirt off which broke the kiss momentarily. Then he unhooked her bra and she shrugged that off. The redhead sucked Ginny's tongue in again for perhaps twenty more seconds, then broke it so she could lean forward and drag her left nipple against the older woman's mouth. Ginny sucked the nipple right in and Paige groaned. When Ginny switched to the other nipple, she groaned some more! "Oh my God, Gin... Yes, YES! ungghhuggnh, oh goddd, uhhhh. Uungghh, Yesss Suck it, Goddd suck my tittieee Gin!

Off to the side Chase was taking off his clothes. Paige heard him muttering, "Such a hot, little bitch! And sensitive nipples too...Fuck..so hot! This guy's body was really cut, and Paige turned her head slightly to watch him. When he slid his boxers down, (and in the middle of her groans,) she saw his hard cock. It wasn't real long (maybe five inches,) but it was thicker than Chad's, and cut nicely with a slight upward curve! At the moment, the erection was so hard it was almost sticking straight up; Paige had never seen anything like it.

"Let her up, Mom, I think she's gonna love this!" Paige slid off Virginia's chest and moved toward Chase. "You should know, Paige, my nipples are extremely sensitive too!"

"They are huh?"

"Oh yeah, once or twice in solo, I'd play with them and shoot off...not even touching my cock!"

"No kidding? I love that!"

"Yeah, get up here, rub your nipples on mine... Damn... this is gonna be good!" Paige took off her pants and panties. "Godddd, look at that ass, Mom! Fuckin' gorgeous!"

"I know, perfection, Mmmm!"

She climbed onto him and dropped her small boobs toward his pecs. She couldn't remember the last time she did a nipple kiss with a man, but the thought was making her pussy gush! She started moving her tits back and forth over his nipples. The look that swept over the young man's face was priceless!

Her thighs felt his full body shudder, "Oh GOD!" He cried, "FUCCKKK!" She grabbed her right tit on the side and raked the nip hard over his left one, "FUCCKK! FUCK YES!"

Chase grabbed her ass with both hands as his body reacted to the nipple stimulation. The redhead switched to the other tit, and Chase shuddered again. She felt his hard-on twitching against her crotch and her own groans started mixing with his. Then she let go and tried to let gravity do the work. These were the only times she wished her boobs were bigger, but Chase took no notice. His eyes were glassy with lust, he was moaning non-stop, and his fingers were busy in the crack of her ass.

"God...we gotta stop this, I can't last much longer. Get up here on my face, Paige!" She raised up, but he quickly pulled her into another torrid kiss which lasted about another minute. Down below she could feel Ginny's hands caressing her legs. One of her hands was higher, just above the knee on the inside of her thigh. Chase released her lips and lifted her up by the armpits so he could suck on a nipple.

"OH yesss, Fuck! Suck it...Mmm...suck it!" Ginny's fingers found their way to her girl slit, and when her son switched to the redhead's other nipple, she began finger-tipping Paige's clitoris. "Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

Then, as easy as anything, Chase lifted her higher and she knelt around his ears lowering her soaked pussy onto his mouth. He didn't plunge right in, but spent some time nibbling and tongue-tipping her labial lips. Paige grabbed onto the headboard and steadied herself above him so he had enough room to do what he wanted to her cunt. His tongue worked her whole gash; he even spent time on her anus and that was the maneuver that made her cry out again!

Her tight, little body started quivering and at just the right moment that snaky tongue started sliding into her fuck hole! "Oh yesss! Mmm...yeahhh, Unggghhhhh, oh yeahhh,,,, Lick it you Fuck! Oh OH... Goddddd!" Suddenly he got more aggressive: the redhead's first thought was that Chase was indeed VERY good at this; her second thought was, "But maybe it's me; maybe I'm just too easy!" That led to the third thought, "Yeah, maybe I'm just a slut!" Chase pulled her hips down and ran his tongue into her as deeply as he could! She spoke the fourth thought, "Maybe...Oh FUCK IT, UNNGGHHHHGGG!"

Ginny moved up to sit next to the squirming M.I.L.F. by the headboard. Paige glanced at her with a turned-on look of anguish and tried to say, "He...he's g..gonna m..m..make me cummmm!" That orgasm slammed her hard, her body shuddering uncontrollably. Chase didn't let up, and he sucked her clit in again. The petite redhead's groans were loud and guttural; and to make matters worse (or in this case better,) Virginia reached over with one hand and started fondling her right tit and pinching at the nipple! Paige was getting pretty overwhelmed and her groans were getting louder. Again, the older woman reached across and did the same to her left boob. Paige's hips were grinding her cunt into his mouth and thirty seconds later she screamed when another orgasm wrecked her!

With that cum she was now dying to suck his thick cock, but when she climbed off him and tried to position herself, Chase would have none of that. "Nah, not yet little Mama...I have one more thing I wanna do, and your body is perfect for it!" He sat on the side of the bed and (quick as anything) picked her up by one arm and one leg flipping her upside down. All of a sudden her head was between his legs with her shoulders on the tops of his thighs. Her legs were splayed out, yet she was in no danger of losing her balance; he held her easily by the hips with his face was right in her pussy. For a moment, Paige was like, "What the...?" but then his mouth was all over slit again! He was clearly going to eat her out in this upside down position, and even though his cock was right in front of her, without her hands to grab it, she couldn't get it in her mouth.

And then, his tongue found her clit again and she was a goner! His hands slid over to grip her ass cheeks and one forefinger was tickling her asshole while he sucked at her hardened button. Off to the side, Ginny was urging him, "Oh my God, Honey...Yesss, that is SO HOT! Make her cum again, make her sexy, little cunt squirt right in your mouth! Mmm...eat it, suck it, make her cummm, Honey! Mmmmm...."

It was not going to be a problem, a third orgasm was building quickly. Paige had never cum before in an upside down position, and when he pushed his finger halfway into her ass, she exploded! Ginny was laughing at her; it must have looked incredible!

She slumped then and Chase flipped her over and sat her on the edge of the bed next to him. "How you feelin', Paige? Not dizzy I hope!"

She smiled weakly, "I can't believe you made me cum like that; Oh my God, that was so fucking good, thank you!"

He stood up and moved in front of her, "Okay then, it's my turn!" He put both hands on the back of her head and drew her face to that fat cock of his. Paige grabbed his ass and opened her mouth; it wasn't an easy fit, but Chase went slow and his hard dick slid in three-quarters of the way. The redhead gagged a little, but did her best to work his dick in deeply. There wasn't a lot of room to maneuver, but she did her best to use her tongue searching for his sensitive spots. They both tried to get a slow rhythm going with Chase fucking her face. Paige was in her element, and in the middle of his groans, Chase noticed, "Goddd... Look at her, Mom; she loves this! This girl fuckin' loves sucking dick!"

Ginny crawled up behind her, reaching around to play with her tits some more; she fingered her nipples for a moment and said in her ear, "God, yes! Little girl, you are so much fun!" Paige shuddered when she added, "I can't wait to watch Jack fuck you!"

With Virginia doing that to her teats, Paige let go of his ass and reached up to play with Chase's nipples! Not even ten seconds of that and he was freaking out, "Oh MYYY FUCKKK!" he almost shouted, "You FUCKIN' BITCH! That's gonna make me cum.... FUUCCCKKKK!" She wrenched his nipples harder and in seconds his body stiffened so she prepared her throat to receive the blast! Every one of his muscles froze and with a roar he blew a load into her face! Paige did her best to swallow most of it, but a couple trickles escaped from the corners of her mouth.

Chase was practically crying out through each spasm, and Ginny was now speaking loudly in her ear, "So beautiful, you dirty, little girl! You are so perfectly sexy....sucking off my boy! He's going to fuck you so hard in a few minutes; get ready...get your hot, little cunt ready... he's going to bang you silly!"

He pulled out of her mouth and flopped onto the mattress near the foot of the bed. Paige turned around pushing Ginny down. She was leaning over her and kissing her savagely. There were traces of Chase's jizz in her mouth and on her cheeks, but neither of then seemed to care! The redhead was out of control big-time again and she yanked up the older woman's top and bra and began mauling her big tits! Ginny was spanking and slapping at Paige's ass and both women were tearing those soft, urgent, yelpy sounds out of their throats. The kiss stopped only because Paige wanted to suck her fat nipples and she went at that with the same intensity as with the kiss!

"Yes, little baby...Mmmm...yeahhh...suck my tits, Ohhh Godd....Yesss....suck me...Oh Fuck, suck my nipples!" The petite real estate agent was on fire now; she shoved a hand down the front of Ginny's workout pants and plunged two fingers into her hole; THAT made the older woman about lose it! "Ohh FUCK! Yesss... Baby! Do my pussy...Use me... Make my cunt cum! OH FUCCKKK yes!"

Paige added a third finger and turned her hand slightly so that her palm would catch Ginny's clit better! She stopped sucking her nipples for a second and said, "Yess...cum hard, you whore...you dirty whore...fucking cum all over my hand... SLUUTTT!" Then she sucked her right nipple in again and lashed it unmercifully with her tongue!

Ginny was already turned on to the max, so these moves by Paige didn't take all that long to have an effect; the finger-fucking, rubbing her clit, the nipple-sucking; a massive orgasm bounced the older woman's ass into the air and she screamed her release! Four feet away, Paige could hear Chase laughing at what she did to his mom!

The redhead grinned at him crookedly and immediately noticed that his cock was still very hard (maybe he'd never lost the erection?) "Okay, you big dick! Lay down on your back, it's my turn again." He did as he was told and she climbed on, "Your mother says you have to fuck the shit outta me; now DO as mommy says!"

She balanced herself with one hand on his chest and grabbed his cock under her with the other hand...stuffing it into her hungry fuck hole! Chase had both hands around her hips and feeling up her ass, but when his dick sank deep into her tunnel, he slapped one of her ass cheeks and said, "Oh my Godd! Four kids and your cunt is this tight? Awesome...So fuckin' awesome!"

Paige was giggling softly as she started bouncing on his rod! That thick log was stretching her completely. Not only that, but his length, thickness, and the slight curve caused the cut head to make perfect contact with her g-spot! It only took a few thrusts and Paige realized it! Her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped open, she bounced on his dick a couple more times and went crazy! "Oh YES...YESSS! FUCKK! That feels REALLY good in my pussy! Mmm, yeahhh...FUCK! C'mon... fuck me!"

They found a rhythm quickly and together they slammed up and down into each other. Both of Paige's hands were on his chest now, and she wrenched his nipples some more! He almost begged her, "Stop that...PLEASE...Oh Godd... I want this to last a while... STOP IT!"

She wanted to, but his thrusting dick in her stretched pussy was so perfectly catching her clit and g-spot that in a bit more than a minute she froze because another violent orgasm tore through her center. Chase turned his head and said to his mom, "Wow...I love how she cums so hard!"

Paige rolled off him, "That was sooo good...Mmm... one more, okay? I want some doggy... c'mon big fuck... let's do doggy!"

She got on her hands and knees, and he knelt in position. "Mom, get under her chest and suck her nipples...better yet, wanna do a 69 with her?"

Ginny looked surprised and then enthused, "Oh God, yes!"

Chase waited until she could wriggle under Paige and get her mouth in position. Paige lowered her head and looked down her chest at Ginny with her son's balls practically hanging in her face! "You two are the dirtiest I've ever seen; fucking perverts! But, you turn me on so fucking bad, Oh my God! Go ahead, whore! Lick my clit while your little boy fucks me!" She fastened her mouth to Ginny's slit and and sucked in her clit. The older woman lurched, but quickly recovered and did the same to Paige. Their tongues started working furiously and in the middle of that, Chase lined his cock up with Paige's fuck hole once more and shoved it in in one motion!

Almost immediately he pounded her; and incredibly, almost right away the three of them found a rhythm. Paige was determined to get Ginny off fast, and the older woman came first with a scream. Not only did she cum first, she came second as well! Then the focus shifted to Paige. Besides their vocals, the other major sound in the room was that of Chase's thighs slapping into the redhead's ass. Once again that sawing cock was catching her clit, and not too long after Virginia's second orgasm, Paige was crying out a climax herself!

When Gin caught a second wind, she went back to aggressively licking Paige's button! Chase's cock was like a piston; the combination was too much for the redhead and she came again! Perhaps it was the feeling of her cunt clenching around his cock that final time, or maybe it was the fact that he was working his own nipples with his fingers. At any rate, Chase started crying out, "Oh fuck yeah...YESS... Oh Goddd YESSS... get ready bitches...IT"S COMINGGG... FUCKKK here it CUMS!! FUCKKKKKK!"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into him as his dick erupted!

That was it. Ginny didn't move, but the other two rolled off and collapsed. Nothing was said for several minutes, the only thing heard in the room was the soft mewling sounds of sated sex. Finally, Paige breathed deeply and said, "I really like what you've done with the place, Ginny!"

12