All Comments on 'Agents of SHIELD (parody)'

by Deckard6969

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters please

I always thought Maye and Daisy should be a couple in Agents of Shield

Hope for more adventures of Maye and Daisy/Skye Lesbian Adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm...

I wonder who would be a better lesbian out of everybody on AOS? Also wondering if chloe is oral or anal addict?

Deckard6969Deckard6969about 4 years agoAuthor
Maye & Daisy

I would like to do another chapter with Daisy and Maye as a couple. Thinking about a stripclub as location. Racquel Darrian returns as SHEILD bait. Could be fun. Might have Chanel Santini in there too.

Deckard6969Deckard6969about 4 years agoAuthor
Lesbian couple

Might be fun to have Maye really get into playing the 'butch' in the relationship and have her shave her head down and start dressing like a trucker dyke. Could be fun. Chloe of course I will keep in short skirts and heels.

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 3 years agoAuthor
Part II: Coming soon!

Despite Part 1 being my biggest flop in regards to views, I have really enjoyed writing the sequel and hope it sparks some interest in the first entry. I am working on Daisy and Ming's gay relationship and need to write a sex scene for them that will be truly passionate. For fun, I have had Racquel Darrian return as a SHIELD protege assigned to seduce and fuck Fat Bastard from the Austin Powers movie! So far, this has been a lot of fun to put together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racquel Darrian fucking Fat Bastard sounds hilariously HOT! When we gonna see that one???

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

i love so GOOOOOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That obese bulldyke (Wendy) on top of Racquel Darrian really got me hotter than I imagined possible. I kept imagining them French kissing and falling in love. A beautiful couple!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Racquel underneath that fat lesbian made my pussy so wet. All those fat rolls and hairy armpits for her to explore. Two different types of white trash finding each other. Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

When Racquel Darrian started giving the lap dance to that massive bulldyke, you knew things were about to go next level.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully you keep the Daisy/Maye relationship going as that would be good maybe adding Bobbi as well

Start a new series with just the 2 of them adding Bobbi mid series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeckard6969@Deckard6969
I love Penthouse Pet and pornstar Racquel Darrian, who is the star of all my stories; many of which you've already noticed involve my girl fucking black guys from the ghetto, or being seduced by bull-dykes. Racquel also has an obsessions for getting off homeless men and suckin...