Agents of SHIELD (parody)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy continued drilling her girl as Racquel gently explored with her fingertips the hidden folds that shift over a dyke's body during each thrust. She was in love.

Lily then calls out to Wendy, encouraging her to talk dirty to Racquel, explaining it turned her on. Wendy seems momentarily stumped, so Lily mouths some put-downs for Wendy to use. Wendy then finds herself whispering in Racquel's ear as she pumps her. "Nigga ho" she calls her followed by "street hooker trash" and other put-downs that seem to really fire up her gal, just as Lily had told her it would.

Racquel finds herself increasingly turned on by this extreme butch-femme fantasy come to life. The dyke sensing all this began to pound harder as she blurts out more put-downs. They kiss. Racquel's tongue darts inside Wendy's mouth. She then feels the bristle of Wendy's faint moustache on her lip and just explodes. Digging her nails into Wendy's back, Racquel's eyes shut and she felt truly that she had given herself to her new lover. She released her arms and lay there limp.

Wendy was also exhausted and soon asleep with Racquel in her arms. However, Racquel awoke a few minutes later to watch Lily straddling Daisy's face as Melinda went down on her ass. Racquel gently removed the tattooed arm from around her waist and made her way over to the girls. Without a word, she signaled for the bedroom and Lily nodded in agreement. Moments later the four girls were in Lily's huge bed. Racquel was on top of Melinda, passionately French kissing her. Just mere Inches away, Lily is on top of Daisy, also consumed in a passionate kiss. And for the rest of the afternoon, Lily and Racquel took turns making love to each girl.

Finally exhausted, Lily tells Racquel she enjoyed watching her make it with Wendy, but that she is not ready to give her up completely. She then goes out to the living room and yells at Wendy to get out and that she's fired.

Wendy is shocked and so is Racquel. She picks up her clothes and leaves, crying. Lily enters the bedroom, explaining she was going to fire Wendy anyway as she was doing such a terrible job. She then looks at Racquel.

"I was never going to give you up, Sweetie. I just wanted the dyke to get laid before she hit the road. You're my girl, Racquel."

Racquel shyly smiles at Lily, patting her side of the bed several times with an open hand. Lily obliges and the two girls begin kissing passionately.

Daisy and Melinda watch the two pros go at it before indulging in a 69.

Mission definitely accomplished.

12