Aggressive Love

Story Info
Son forces his mother to have sex.
7k words
4.25
81.6k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aggressive Love

By

Promithius

I was twenty when my father left me and my mother for a younger woman. It was a terrible shock, mainly to my mother, because we had absolutely no idea that he was even looking at other women. For just over two weeks she cried and sobbed, and willingly allowed me to her hold her close in my arms to comfort her. It took about a month before she began to return to normal life, well as normal as could be expected under the circumstances, which was when she began to accept that he was not coming home. I always thought mother fairly attractive she has a nice figure especially her breasts, but I never fantasized about taking things further, but now things were different. Those times when I comforted her, smelling her perfumed hair, feeling her body crushed up against mine, so close, occasionally I would become aroused.

At night I began to think about her, wondering what it would be like to sleep with her. I would fantasize that we would be wrapped around each other, her lips accepting the pleasure of my lips being continually pressed against them. All the time my hand would be stroking her satin covered body. The vision was so strong that I would masturbate, not once but several times a night. As the weeks passed my frustration increased out of all proportion as my fantasizes developed into various love making scenarios, intercourse, oral sex, working myself off and cumming between her breasts and in her mouth. I decided that I needed to have sex with her, and to hell with the consequences.

I wasn't too concerned about the consequences because I didn't think there would be any. Mother was very submissive, and would do everything my father asked of her; I never saw her stand up for herself. In fact she was always submissive, even to me, as a child I could always get my own way with her, I could twist her around my little finger as the saying goes. She was a push over, but at the time I never knew why, and it was only later that I found out that she had three miscarriages before becoming pregnant with me, and after I was born she couldn't have any more children.

I had made up my mind to climb in bed beside her, to hold and to kiss her while running my hands over her body. I bided my time waiting for the neighbors to go on holiday so the house next door would be empty and no one would hear if she called out. That Saturday morning when I drove mom to the mall she seemed happier than I had seen her for a few weeks. She slipped her arm through mine as we walked through the mall, excited that we would be having lunch out together, something we rarely did. We stopped and spoke with a nearby neighbor as we made our way to the food hall. Speaking with mom she sympathized with her situation, mom thanked her for her concern and introduced me to her saying. "Robert is now the man of the house, and he's my man too."

As a result of mom's statement and the fact she squeezed my arm crushing her breast against me, caused the neighbor to give me an enquiring look. That same Saturday afternoon I watch our next door neighbors pack their car and leave. Saturday night I waited for her to go to bed giving her sufficient time to go to sleep, then removing my pajama bottoms crept into her bedroom naked. Pulling the covers back I climbed in beside her. Placing my arms around her I pulled myself against her body. She began to stir so I quickly kissed her pressing my lips against hers and keeping them there while increasing the pressure.

By the time she was fully awake and realized what was happening I was lying across her, my hands squeezing her breasts and rubbing myself up against her thigh. She began to struggle then bit my lip drawing blood, I clamped my hand across her mouth, squeezed her breasts hard making her cry out in pain. She began hitting me with her free hands, I grabbed her hair with both hands, trapped her face between my forearms and pressed my elbows into the muscles in her arm, more or less paralyzing her. Mom had realized that I was working myself off on her, but with all the struggling I was a little higher up her body and my thigh was between her legs pressing up against her pussy. She was complaining bitterly about my behavior, although I think she was getting some enjoyment out of it because she wasn't shouting at me, that is until I pressed myself against her hard and cum all over her nightdress.

"You filthy thing treating your mother like this, especially by doing that all over me, making me and my nightgown wet, now release my arms, you're hurting me."

Still trapped beneath me, mom was unable to move, so in one swift movement I slipped my hand down her body and up beneath her nightgown and began to finger her pussy. She began to scream abuse at me shouting out that I was a dirty fucking pig. I had never heard such language come from her lips, so I rammed my lips against her to stop the tirade of abuse. The bitch bit me for a second time, in the same place as before, reopening the original wound. I threw back the covers and climbed out of the bed.

"If that's the way you want to play it"

I grabbed her and we wrestled for a few minutes until I finally turned her over onto her stomach. With my knee in her back to hold her down I pulled her nightgown up above her waist and slapped her ass with my hand for all my worth, six or seven times. By the time I stopped her ass was scarlet, she was lying absolutely still, quietly sobbing. Looking around the bedroom I saw a hairbrush on the nightstand, picking it up I paddled her ass another few times with the flat side of the brush. She looked at me through the tears running down her face and asked. "Why?"

"Because I love you and I want you, and I want you to obey me like you did my father, only so that you will sleep with me and let me make love to you anytime I want. When you agree unconditionally to act as my wife, this will never happen again but until that time you must be prepared for such treatment."

"Alright, alright I agree are you satisfied?"

"Tell me exactly what you agree to."

"I agree to act as your wife unconditionally, allowing you to sleep with me and make love to me, but please never hurt me like that again."

I climbed back on the bed and lay beside her, easing her onto her side where I snuggled in close and started to kiss her. She kissed me back but I can't say with enthusiasm, but it was a start. As we kissed I placed a hand on her breast, feeling for her nipples to give them little tweaks. I slipped my hand around her waist and across her ass which made her wince. Finally slipping my hand between her legs and resumed fingering her pussy. Mom did not object to my ministrations instead she wrapped her arm around my neck as we continued to kiss.

Gradually my fingering began to have an effect on her I could feel her pelvis begin to move in time with my fingers and her pussy becoming wet. When she was ready, I moved on top and slipped inside of her and gently moved back and forth. "Darling you know this isn't right you shouldn't be doing this to your mother."

"Tell me you are not enjoying my making love to you."

"It doesn't matter what I think it's against the law and you know it's wrong. What if I informed on you and told the police, you would go to prison."

That statement killed my ardor I couldn't carry on with my love making so I just lay on top of her waiting for my arousal to return.

"I think mom, if you informed on me you would have far more problems than I. First I would deny that I initiated any sexual contact. I would tell them that you invited me into your bed persuading me to kiss you, to touch your body then make love to you. I went along with it because of your grief when your husband went off with another woman. I was concerned that if I rejected you by refusing to sleep with you, you would do something silly and injure yourself somehow. Secondly, if I was charged and went to court then to prison the paparazzi would be camped outside your door looking for the full story. If I was cleared I can see the headlines now, "Mother Initiates Sex with Son Then Cries Rape." It would be front page news and you would be hounded by reporters wherever you went. I held her close until she cried herself to sleep and then I dozed off."

The illuminated numbers on the clock said 03.28. I didn't know whether it was the silkiness of her nightgown or perfumed hair or even the way I was draped across her, but when I woke up I had the biggest hard on ever. I eased her nightgown up and slipped my hand between her slightly parted thighs and began to rub my finger up and down the slit of her pussy. During my attention to that area I successfully located her clit and lightly drew circles around the little nub with my thumb. At the time I never considered myself an experience lover but I had watch numerous sex videos on the internet and believed I could pleasure and satisfy a woman.

Mother opened her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Finishing off what I started earlier."

She didn't object when she realized my hand was between her legs caressing her most sensitive parts. I bent over and kissed her, she kissed me back, but there was no passion in her lips, but I felt a slight response as I continued to tease her clit. I knew she was experiencing some pleasurable feelings as her nipples began to swell beneath her nightgown creating small mounds. Her pussy began to excrete her juices, allowing me to slip two fingers inside her so that I could work her off. It resulted in her pushing herself against me trying to force my fingers deeper into her body. I kissed her, this time she responded quite forcefully, pulling me down crushing our lips together.

"Mom talk dirty to me."

"Oh darling why would you want me to do that?"

"Didn't you ever talk to dad like that?"

"No we would never speak to each other that way."

I became curious and asked if she and my father had a good sex life. You know it's hard to imagine your parents having sex, but obviously they had sex because I'm here. What I wanted to know was if they both had sex for pleasure, or to just for the procreation of the species.

"Darling it's not a subject I like to talk about, especially with my son."

"Mom I want you to talk about it, you need to talk about it; if you don't, how will I know how to pleasure you."

"That's the point I don't want you to pleasure me, and I don't want to talk about it."

"You agreed to do as I ask and I want to know about your sex life with my father, so tell me."

I could tell she was thinking about what I said, and our agreement to do as I ask, she let out a long sigh. "Your father and I had occasional sex as part of the whole marriage thing, looking back I don't think it was satisfying for either of us, and I assume that was one of the reason why he went off with another woman."

"Did either of you perform oral sex on the other?"

"Of course not that's dirty."

"What about watching porn videos, have you watched any?"

"No of course I haven't, why would you ask me such a thing?"

"So neither of you were very adventurous in bed, and you probably far less than dad. Did he ever want to try different things but you refused, I get the impression that you may have been the kill joy in bed?"

"Yes your father did want more, but I wasn't prepared to do the things he wanted me to do."

With my thumb rubbing her clit and my fingers flicking back and forth inside her, her response escalated. Mother started moaning her body began to gyrate we kissed, she respond passionately then I whispered in her ear.

"Mommy please talk dirty to me."

"Darling why do you want mommy to talk dirty to you?"

"Because I want to hear the words come out of that pretty mouth of yours."

"And what words do you want to hear mommy say?"

"You know the words I want to hear."

As we kissed I could feel the juices running down her thighs, she looked at me and grabbed hold of my rock hard cock. "Are you ready to fuck mommy and put that ramrod in my cunt. Are you going to grab my tits and suck my nipples; do you intend to rape your father's wife, and become a motherfucker?"

As I lay on top of her she felt the full weight of my body. I slid my hand down between my legs grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. We kissed and kissed hard, opened mouthed our tongues sought the other out, licking and circling each other. I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed, and squeezed hard making her whimper with pain. For several minutes we kissed our lips locked together as I pounded in and out of her like a steam hammer. We both grunted at the effort to keep going, mom moaned and cried out, I was hoping in ecstasy. Suddenly it was all over having cum inside her, mom convulsed for a few seconds, before relaxing, while I just collapsed, spent of all energy. We laid there locked together, with me not daring to look at her in case I never satisfied her. You hear of women faking it, but I couldn't believe mom would do that. I rolled off of her and we drifted off to sleep, locked in each other's arms.

Sunday morning I was awake first and laid there watching her sleep until she opened her eyes. I smiled pulled her close and kissed her. She didn't respond very enthusiastically to my advances it would seem that we had taken a step backwards. I persuaded her to take her nightgown off. With my assistance she sat up and I pulled her nightgown up and off over her head. It was the first time I had seen my mother naked and she was beautiful.

"Robert you shouldn't be looking at me like this, it's not right."

I made her lie down again, then cupped one of her voluptuous breasts and took the nipple of the other in my mouth and began to suckle. I told her she was beautiful before kissing her on the mouth. I move down her body spending time kissing and sucking both breasts. I felt her tense up as I continued to kiss my way down her body, not saying anything until she felt my lips press against the top of her mound.

"Please Rob don't go any further, don't do this to me."

I knelt, straddling one of her legs before pushing the other further away, allowing me sufficient room to kneel between them, so that I could spread her legs further apart. Ignoring mother's objections I lay on my front, my mouth inches from her pussy. She begged me not to do it saying it wasn't right and it was dirty and perverted. She jumped when she first felt my tongue touch the entrance to her pussy, I never penetrated her just slid it up and down her slit a few times before heading for her clitoris. My fingers having established whereabouts her clit was located, it didn't take long for my tongue to find its target. Mother went quiet and began to draw her legs up to provide greater access to her body as my tongue played across that now not so small nub. Easing my way down, for the first time I penetrated her pussy with my tongue. Although mother accepted my tongue in her pussy, she begged me to concentrate on her clit, which I did.

"Oh darling this is wonderful, please keep doing it like this until you make mommy cum, then you can fuck me or my tits."

I must say that I was surprised at her reaction to my performance after how disgusting she thought the whole thing was when she begged me not to do it. Also the way she spoke about refusing to allow my father similar access to her body. And now here she was writhing in ecstasy, forcing her body against my face hoping my tongue would penetrate her even deeper, suggesting that I can do anything to her after I make her cum.

At one point she was almost in tears and screaming abuse at me as I massaged that little nub with my tongue before slipping down to use it on her pussy again. Her juices were seeping into my mouth and flowing down my chin as I pressed my face as hard as I possibly could against her tunnel of love. Not only was I taking her to paradise, but I was also taking myself as my tongue flicked in and out of her pussy. I glimpsed her sucking her own nipple and tweaking the other, almost driving us both to the edge of madness. She screamed. "You bastard, you dirty bastard, licking mommy's fuck hole."

I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm, suddenly she pushed herself hard against me then convulsed, writhing and shaking, working herself off against my face, finally collapsing exhausted. I crawled up her body, her semen on my lips and coating my tongue, I kissed her as I slipped my cock into her pussy. She laid there exhausted, uncaring that I was fucking her and at the same time transferring semen from my mouth to hers. I was seeing this woman in a new light, attractive, I always thought she was attractive, but now she was proving to be hot and sexy and it didn't take me long to cum. While attempting to recover I rolled off to lie by her side, and she never objected when I spent time fondling and sucking her tits.

It was about 11.30am when mother finally pushed me away gathered her clothes and headed for the bathroom to shower, after which she never returned to the bedroom. I rose about midday showered and went down stairs to find mother in the kitchen. I put my arms around her but she pushed me away and wouldn't speak or look at me, in fact she avoided me for the rest of the day. Only in bed that night did she suffer me to make love to her. She neither spoke nor looked at me and the love making was insufferable, there being no reaction from her what so ever. We were back to square one.

Monday evening when I returned home from work I parked the car in the drive and let myself in with the key. Mother met me just inside the front door. "There are two men in the sitting room who wish to talk with you."

Mother wandered off into the kitchen and I into the sitting room, where two men in suits were sitting on the sofa, they stood up as I entered. The older man spoke. "Robert Mitchell, We are from the law enforcement office downtown, there has been a complaint by your mother that you raped her."

I was devastated I knew she didn't like me taking her the way I did, but I thought she got over it after the way things went between us.

"Rape, she actually said that I raped her?"

"Yes sir, did you rape her?"

"No I didn't rape her."

"Did you have sex with her?"

"It depends on your definition of sex."

"Did you force yourself on her in any way, did you have intercourse with her?"

"No I didn't."

"Ok you admitted you had sex with her, but not intercourse, and you never forced yourself on her, so please tell us how that came about."

"I don't know how much she's told you but did she tell you my father walked out on us several weeks ago?"

"She did."

"Did she also tell you that she cried for two weeks and was depressed for a further two weeks and that I comforted her by putting my arms around her and cuddled her for most days and every evening?"

"She said that she was upset."

"Upset, that's a laugh, I was worried she was going to hurt herself because she was so depressed. Anyway Saturday she seemed more cheerful so I suggested that we go to the mall and I'd take her out to lunch. As we were crossing the mall she slipped an arm through mine so we looked more like a couple. On our way through we met a neighbor who conveyed her sympathy at our situation and mother introduced me saying that I was now the man of the house and her man as well. I'm not sure what the neighbor though by that statement but she gave me a weird look. Saturday night she snuggled up to me on the sofa, a habit she had recently got into since my father left, to watch television together. The film we watch turned out to be about a husband leaving his wife and it upset mother who I had to console. While I was pacifying her she asked me if I would stay the night with her, I really didn't want to refuse her request because she may have thought she was being rejected again, so I agreed. We went to bed together and lying there she asked me to kiss her goodnight which I did. That led to another kiss and one thing led to another especially when she started massaging me until I ejaculated all over her nightgown. Later that night she woke me up and tried to persuade me to have intercourse with her."

12