Aggressive Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind coming downtown so that we can take a statement?"

"No, not at all, however, there is just one thing I'd like to ask, wouldn't a medical examination prove whether or not she has been raped, or even been penetrated, has she been examined?"

"Sorry sir we cannot divulge that information."

"I see, well then unless you are prepared to arrest me, I am not going downtown with you until you answer my question."

"No sir, your mother has not been examined, she refused."

"Thank you, let's go."

Two of us walked to the car, which was parked up the street, while the second detective informed mother what the situation was, we waited in the car for him to join us before driving off.

Down town I made a statement that was more detailed, they wanted to know what she said, and what I said. Although I slightly changed the dialogue, I maintained the same storyline as I told them at the house. In my statement I stressed about mothers depression and the possible harm she may have done to herself if I had rejected her. The interviewer said that I could not have possibly known what my mother would have done had I refused to sleep with her. I agreed and suggested that the interviewer had even less knowledge of my mother's state of mind, and that I took the path of least resistance, and ended up with a successful outcome.

"What you mean by sleeping with your mother."

It was obvious by their approach to me they wanted to believe my mother and hoped that I would admit to having sex with her. "No I don't mean that at all and you are putting words in my mouth, I mean that she never harmed herself. Now if there's nothing else I would like to be taken home to pack."

"Why are you going somewhere?"

"Yes I'm leaving home, you don't expect me to stay with a woman that's accused me of rape."

"But won't you're leaving, upset your mother and you've already spoken about her state of mind?"

"Didn't you just say that I couldn't know what my mother's state of mind was; and surely if the woman accused me of rape why would she want me to remain in the same house as her?"

"Okay, but if you are going to move would you please keep us informed of your movements and new address just in case we want to speak with you again?"

"Sure."

They dropped me off outside the house about 11.00pm, would seem that mother had already gone to bed. I pulled a couple of cases out from under the bed and started packing. Apparently my activity disturbed my mother and the first thing I knew was when she said. "What are you doing?"

I turned, she was standing at my bedroom door wearing just her nightgown.

"I'm packing. I'm moving out tomorrow morning."

"Why are you moving out, I don't want you to go?"

"You should have thought of that before you shopped me to the police. What makes you think that I can live with a woman who has accused me of rape?"

"I'm very sorry about telling the police but you frightened me." Mother turned and went back to her room.

The following morning I left the house and booked into a hotel where my intention was to stay on a temporary basis until I could find a more permanent residence, possibly a small apartment.

It was about 10.30am Saturday morning when the phone rang in my room, it was the concierge. "Mr. Mitchell there is a Mrs. Mitchell at the front desk asking for you."

"Please send her up."

Two minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there she stood, looking fantastic. She must have bought herself some new clothes, she was wearing a white silk blouse through which you could just make out a half cup white lacy bra which pushed her breasts up. Maybe a little lighter than leaf green, a knee length pencil skirt, much shorter than she usually wears and secured with a narrow light brown leather belt. White stilettoes and stockings or pantyhose applied the finishing touches to her outfit. I just stood there looking at her.

"Well, can I come in?"

"Yes, sorry, come in."

She walked in, I closed the door behind her; after looking around the room she pointed to the chair.

"May I?"

"Please." I sat on the bed opposite her.

"Rob I'm here to apologize, it was stupid what I did, all I can say is that you frightened me and I panicked. Your father had left us and you spanked me hard to force yourself on me and I just didn't know what to do or where it would end up. For all I know that was going to be my life from now on being forced into sex and getting beaten, I even thought you might force me out onto the streets to earn money for you, I just didn't know what got into you. Over these last few days I thought about you what you did, what you said and how you treated me after the spanking. I've thought about my own feelings and realized that Sunday morning was the best love making that I ever experience a hundred times better than what your father was capable of. It was then I realized that I am in love with you and I want you to come home and make love to me."

"I'm sorry but with the police watching my movements and I'm still not sure whether they intend to press charges, you shouldn't be here or even near me."

"Darling I've told the police that I lied to them and it was my idea for you to sleep with me because I was so depressed, and that I seduced you not the other way around. I promised them it would never happen again and when I said that I wanted you to come home, that's when they gave me the name and address of your hotel. Darling in just the few days I've changed I want you in my life, I want us to be lovers. I've bought a whole new wardrobe clothes that I hope will please you, nightgowns, lingerie, dresses and skirts and blouses like these I'm wearing. Does what I'm wearing please you?"

"Yes it does, you look beautiful, but I'm not sure about the sexual side you seemed a bit inhibited."

"I was, but I have changed, I want to please you and will do anything you ask, and you can do anything to me, providing you don't hurt me like that ever again. I want to be your wife, but I will be satisfied for us to sleep together and make love or just have sex, anyway you see it. Darling I have in my purse a small see through nightgown and I would like to wear if for you now, and I want you to make love to me."

"Okay will you let me watch you undress?"

"I would prefer to change in the bathroom so that when I come out you will get the full effect. However, you can lie on the bed and watch me when I dress if you like, or even help me with certain items."

I agreed and while mother picked up her purse and headed for the bathroom I placed a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside of the door. Some ten minutes passed before the bathroom door opened and she stood there, one arm raised resting against the door frame her legs wide apart. The hem of the nightgown was above mid-thigh, the transparent gossamer material very slightly blurring her figure, but there was nothing that could not be seen, it was even obvious that she had shaved off her pubic hair.

"Well darling what do you think, does mommy look good enough to fuck?"

I was mesmerized, all I could do was nod my head.

"Good stand up for mommy and let me undress you."

She kissed me lightly on the lips before unbuttoning my shirt, then kissed me on both nipples as she unbuckled my belt and dropped the zip on my pants. Dropping to her knees she pulled my pants and undershorts down and as I stepped out of them she took the tip of my cock in her mouth and lightly sucked. It only lasted a few seconds before she stopped and stood up saying she would save that for later. I stood there and watch mother move over to the bed and lie down. Holding up her arms ready to receive me. I moved in close beside her and we kissed. Her lips were soft and I tasted her lipstick, this was a completely different feeling than last weekend, the only way I can describe it is that our contact was far more romantic. As we lay there kissing with my hand over her breast I felt her nipple harden and swell as she slipped her hand around my cock and began to massage me.

"Oh mom that's nice."

"Darling please call me by my name."

"You want me to call you Jane?"

"I do, if we are to present ourselves as a married couple you certainly can't call me mom, but I do like mommy when we are making love."

We laid there kissing and playing with each other's body when Jane slipped the top of the nightgown from her shoulder and held her nipple against my lips, encouraging me to take it in my mouth. I lay there sucking her nipple, a practice we both enjoyed which would end up one of the mainstays of our relationship. While I suckled I slipped my hand up her nightgown, which didn't take much of an effort considering how short and flimsy the gown was. Jane spread her legs giving me access to her pussy, allowing me to slip my fingers inside to work her off. I suppose our foreplay lasted about an hour before Jane pushed me on my back and straddled me guiding my cock into her pussy then began to bounce up and down.

"Does mommy's baby like to watch mommy's tits bounce up and down, or would you like to see mommy hold them?"

She leant forward and placed her hands either side of my shoulder, her tits jumping all over the place as she rode me.

"That's it baby you watch mommy's tits swish around while she fucks you."

Jane orgasmed first but kept going until she was sure that I had cum, which was very shortly afterwards. We lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms, me naked, Jane still holding her tit and pressing it against my mouth. While we were both enjoying my sucking of her nipple, I inserted several fingers inside her pussy. Jane wrapped her hand around my sticky cock waiting for some sign of recovery. We were a messy pair, but it had been so fantastic and we were perfectly relaxed, I had never seen Jane so happy.

Jane waited until I had fully recovered and displaying a full erection before she slipped down the bed and took my cock in her mouth. This was a different woman and she seemed not to care that my cock was coated with a dry mixture of our semen. She worked me for all her worth, and with my hands pushing lightly on her head to encourage her to take more of me into her mouth. I was surprised at just how quickly she managed to take all of me without gagging. She pleasured me beyond belief, driving me nearly crazy as I approached a climax. She took and swallowed everything I could provide albeit slightly less than a full load.

I lay back and closed my eyes thinking how lucky I was to have this woman in my life. I felt her move back up the bed then her lips softly pressing on mine before she said.

"Now it's your turn to repay the favor." I opened my eyes she was lying there, her knees bent with her feet pulled up close to her body, her legs were spread wide. This time there was no objection or verbal abuse, she lay there enjoying my tongue slipping in and out of her, although I mainly concentrated on circling her clit, teasing her beyond belief. I was relieved by the time she orgasmed, my tongue was at the point of collapse, along with my jaw, both were aching like mad. I lay between her legs, the side of my face resting against her pussy. She pulled me back up to lie beside her, both of us at the point of exhaustion, wrapped in each other's arms we kissed until we both fell asleep.

It was early afternoon when I awoke, Jane was already awake lying there her eyes open watching me, and of course I had an erection. Jane wrapped her hand around it.

"Now I wonder what this could be" Sniggering as she said it. "One of the only places that you haven't tried putting it today is between my tits, let's see how it fits."

She moved down the bed turned on her side slipped my cock between her tits and wrapped them around it and held them there while I worked myself between them. It was a fantastic feeling they were soft and pliable. All the time I fucked her tits she talked to me telling me the sexual things we could do during our time together at home. She spoke of her new lingerie.

"Darling I told you that I had bought some new lingerie well one item is a satin full cup bra and at some time I would like to wear the bra and have you fuck my tits so that you cum in the cups. I also have matching panties and while I'm wearing them you can rub yourself up against me and cum in them. I will also wear stockings for you, and you can do the same with those if you wish."

My imagination was running riot, I just couldn't control myself, and shot my load all over her neck and face and watched while she scooped up what she could on her finger and sucked it into her mouth. We laid there together for a while before both going into the bathroom to shower. There was no more sex but there was touching and kissing as we soaped each other down. I left the shower first, dried myself and wandered out into the bedroom. A little later, naked, Jane followed me out carrying her clothes which she placed on the chair then instructed me to sit on the bed. She picked up her bra then came over and stood right in front of me, so close that I could almost put my arms around her.

Facing me she slipped her arms through the straps of her bra and supported her breasts in the cups. She turned her back on me, placed her arms behind her and hooked the two ends of the bra together. She turned back to face me, put her hand inside each cup in turn and adjusted a breast to fit. Jane wrapped and secured the garter belt around her body, before picking up her stockings. I watched as she rolled each stocking up her leg before lifting each foot in turn to rest against my pelvis, demonstrating how she clips the stockings to the garter belt. Jane was very deliberate when she put her panties on, ensuring that I watch as she slowly pulled them up.

I suppose after what we had been through together, sitting at the dressing table in her under-clothes, brushing her hair was the height of decency. The fact that when she brushed her hair I could see her breasts reflected in the mirror, rippling in time with the brushing. It was probably nothing to her, but it was turning me on, again. When she had finished brushing her hair she stood in front of me again and put her blouse on, then lastly her skirt.

Once we were both dressed, Jane sat in the chair and I on the bed and we discussed my moving back home again. We both agreed that we should be lovers and petty much perform as we had today. I put forward that perhaps we should consider moving to another part of the country where we were not known, then we could live openly as man and wife. Jane said she would like time to think about it.

The room's telephone rang, it was the concierge. "Mr. Mitchell there is a detective sergeant Garcia would like to speak with you."

"Thank you, send him up."

A minute or so later there was a knock on the door. I invited him in and he was surprised to see my mother sitting in the chair. "Mrs. Mitchell what are you doing here?"

"I've come to persuade my son to move back home. I have been to the station to apologize, telling them it was all my fault and that I would not press charges. I asked them if they knew where my son was staying and they gave me this address. So here I am."

DS Garcia turned to me. "I came to tell you that your mother has dropped the charges but it seems you already know. So are you going back to live with her?"

"I am."

He looked at the unmade bed, then at me, then at mother and said. "If you are going home to live with your mother I suggest you make a fresh start and locate to somewhere you're not known. Thank you for your time."

I showed the detective out and closed the door behind him. When I looked at Jane we both said together "he knows."

With Jane's help we packed my bags, checked out of the hotel, and I drove us both home. Once inside the house Jane took my hand and led me upstairs to her/our bedroom.

"Back at the hotel you wanted to watch while I undressed, now I want to talk with you, well perhaps now we can do both. You can watch while I undress, then I will undress you, then we can both lie on the bed naked and talk, then after, anything else you want to do. It almost seemed that she was removing her clothes in slow motion, especially the part where she was rolling her stockings down her legs. Once naked she began to undress me, kissing each part of me as it became exposed starting with my chest as she removed my shirt, then working her way down my body. As we lay naked together on the bed, exploring each other's body, she said. "I've been thinking about what you and the detective said about relocating, I think it's a good idea, and we could live openly as husband and wife without the fear of being discovered. It would be a fresh start, however, would you be prepared to uproot to some other part of the country and find another job?"

"I would"

The End


12