Agnes

Story Info
Getting to know young Tim.
2.7k words
4.2
9.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers

Agnes

Getting to know young Tim

I've been watching Tim. He works an afternoon shift at some high tech computer company s so he's often at the morning get-togethers here at the condo. There is a table of old farts and a table of old ladies every morning. Then there is a table or two of mixed sexes. I try to sit at whatever table he's at. I have my cap sit at getting to know him a whole lot better if you get my meaning.

I mean what's not to like. He's tall, has all his hair, keeps in shape, nice to look at, intelligent and has a great sense of humor. The only drawback is he has to work which I guess maybe a good thing. If I can get him interested in more than casual conversation and into a more personal relationship I wouldn't need to spend all my time with him. I could still do other things, like my knitting group or the weekly bridge club or the yoga bunch and then there are the ladies I eat lunch with, soup or sandwiches or salads. Not what you're thinking with your dirty mind. If I want a little girl on girl action I make a date with Florence on the third floor.

I don't need to work. My ex gave me a very good settlement and continues to give generous checks every month. He better or I'll give the movie to everybody that might be interested. He would lose his medical license, the lucrative practice he has built and all the perks that go with being the go to doctor in our city.

Why so generous you might ask. It seems he was bonking a lady that I meet at the Y, back when I still had a husband with a house in a gated community, and became good friends with. Florence had a thing going with the good doctor and she didn't know at the time that he was my husband. One afternoon during our pillow talk she mentioned she was enjoying some afternoons with this handsome doctor and his nurse.

Half way into her story I realized it was my husband she was fucking. Things got interesting when I told her I know the cheating bastard and was married to him. It all turned out ok. Actually better than ok, it turned out excellent. She decided she liked her time with me better than the time with him. She could only see him once a month or so without creating questions. So we made a plan.

On her next appointment, date, I followed her to the clinic, with my camera, the movie camera. It was hard to wait the fifteen minutes she suggested before following her down the hall. The movie is kind of short. When I opened the door it took the participants a moment to realize they had a fourth body in the room. A naked Dr. John pulled out of his nurse that was bent over with her head between Florence's thighs. I have to admit my ex has a nice penis. I mean a really nice cock and it shows up so neat on my little movie clip.

Sorry about wandering away from the main story but I felt you needed to know why I'm living the life of luxury. And I suppose you are wondering why if I have Florence I want or need Tim. Being bi-sexual can create problems. Loving with a woman is wonderful, we know better than any man how and what pleases us. The softness and the gentleness can be so soothing.

Then there is man and their unique equipment. I love the feeling when I've got it in my mouth. The power I have over him at that moment in time. He'll do anything I want at that time. Color me strange but I enjoy the taste and the swallowing of his explosion. What is really great is bringing them back to life and feeling that thing up inside me. Of course not all of them can recover real soon but using their tongue on my pleasure spots is always very enjoyable. If we happened to do intercourse instead of oral knowing he is licking up his own juices along with mine is a real treat.

Sorry, back to my little tale. I was determined to get Tim in my bed. I love a challenge and he was just that. While he was always willing to talk with me I could never get him involved in a personal conversation. Just as a test one morning, one of the old farts was walking out the door from the party room. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "That guy leaving, he asked me one time if I'd do stuff with him. Can you believe it? I bet he can't even get it up anymore."

Poor Tim, he almost choked on his mouth full of coffee and turned such a delightful shade of red. The lady on the other side of him was busy giving him pats him on the back and asking if she could help in any way. She better not be trying and get him. He's mine; he just doesn't know it yet.

I prefer that the man make the first move, call me old fashioned if you want. But after we get to the more than friends stage I make no bones about getting what I want and how I get it. My problem was I wasn't making any headway with Tim. I dropped hints. I would touch him when talking to him. His arm or hand you with the dirty mind. He seemed uninterested and that just made him all the more desirable. I like nothing like a good challenge to get my motor running.

One morning I managed to stall him from leaving until our table was empty. The old farts were still deep into solving the world's problems but they were far enough away that they were not able to hear us. If he was not able to open the conversation I wanted I guess I had to do it. "Please forgive me for being so bold but I have to ask. How come I never see any young ladies around your apartment? You're a good looking guy, you're intelligent, and you must make good money being able to live in this place."

"Umm...Ahhh"

"I'm sorry maybe you prefer men but then I don't see them around either." Poor Tim was so red.

"Umm...Ahhh"

"Come on Tim, we're friends you can share with me. I won't tell a soul your secrets."

"Ahhh...Umm, I have to go. Time for work and I have to get ready." Still red he rushed away from the table. It appears I have my work cut out for me. Nothing like a good challenge, I love them.

Two weeks went by and Tim didn't show for any morning coffees. I started to worry that I had gone a step to far and he was never coming back. So I went to him. After the coffee broke up that morning I was knocking on his door. He answered and immediately turned red and stammered, "A...A...Hi, A good morning."

"Can we talk?"

"Umm...Ahhh, sure if you want. Want to come in? I have a minute before going. To...A...Work...Today."

"I'll make this short. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you the other day. I shouldn't have over stepped the bounds. I must apologize please except it. But you know you'd make a great catch for some lucky lady."

"Umm...Ahhh, yes I shouldn't be so sensitive I guess. Could we maybe talk some other time? I...Ahhh...Really have to go to work. We have a big project today and, Ahhh, I'm kind of needed."

We quickly set up to get together the following Saturday morning. Maybe I needed to change my thinking? Why did the male of the species need to be the one that started an encounter? I would have to see how this worked out before any real decisions were made.

As planned Saturday morning he was knocking on my door. I had coffee and sweet rolls ready. We had small talk for the first ten minutes or so. "So are you going to tell me why no lovers are showing up at your place? Living across the hall I usually know when there's something going on out in the hallway and I never hear your door opening or closing at strange times or even normal times. Are you a monk or something? I promise, whatever you say while never be repeated."

Then I just sat there, watching him squirm. A minute went by and then another. Finally he kind of sobbed, "I don't know women."

"Of course you do. You know me. You know the other girls that we have coffee with. I expect there must be women at work you know."

"No I mean I don't know women."

"Ahhh...Yes. Maybe I understand."

"I'm a virgin. I've never been...You know...Do that."

"And do you want to? Or is it men you're thinking about?"

"OH...God...I mean no, not men."

"So you would be interested in?"

"I think...I would. But...You know. I'm not comfortable with how or even who."

"But didn't some of your dates, you know back in high school or college? Maybe hint or give you some kind of encouragement?"

"I didn't date, never had the nerve to try. Scared I guess."

"You're telling me no kissing, ne hugging, no touching, nothing? Didn't you have urges like all of us do?"

"I suppose I did or do."

"So...If I could be blunt you jerk, I mean masturbate when or sometimes?"

"God...This is getting kind of personal isn't it?"

"Ya, I'm sorry. Let's talk about something else. How did that project go? Everything ok at work?"

"Umm...Ahhh...Yes, everything went great. It was a successful launch of a new program. The bosses were happy and promised everyone a bonus. The last bonus was a party at The Gatehouse. Great meal and free drinks but then we kind of expected money but that didn't happen. So I guess we wait and see."

I didn't want to lose him. "Can you tell me why?"

"Because they're cheap I guess."

"No...Why...You use your hand when you could be with someone? You do use your hand or is there some kind of helper that you know? Kind of assists you when you feel the need?"

"I better go."

"Not until you kiss me."

The dam broke. That first kiss was not good. The second was better. By the fourth or fifth he was getting the message. Or tongues were wrestling in his mouth and then mine. I could feel the lump in his pants pressed against my stomach. I took one of his hands and put it on my breast and with pressure indicated he should squeeze me a little. I pulled back a little so I could run my hand down across that lump. That might have been a mistake. He moaned and kind of froze. Then my hand was touching a wet spot on the front of his pants.

Damn it. I didn't expect that to happen. I knew I could fix this if I remained calm and reassuring. "That was wonderful wasn't it? We can do that again. Kiss some more. I love your kisses. I bet you would be willing to do more. Maybe we could take a shower and then maybe do some more?"

He was putty in my hands. I undressed him and let him watch as I dropped my clothes on the floor before leading him by his soft tool into the bathroom. With the warm water running over us I washed him and let him wash me. He was fascinated by my little tits. It took five minutes before they were clean. Before I even knelt and applied a little oral he had another erection and it was very impressive.

"This is one nice cock. So big and so strong, it's wonderful. I feel sorry for all the young ladies that never had the chance to enjoy it."

"You really think so. I've always felt it was inadequate."

"Are you kidding me? Anything this big is...Well its way more than average. I've seen a few and this is the biggest ever. Come on, my bed is calling us."

"But isn't it time for coffee downstairs?"

"No...Now it's time for your first fuck. Then after we teach you how to eat some pussy."

I was thankful I had washed the sheets. After pulling the top cover down we lay there kissing and hugging and touching each other. I knew he was a smart person and he proved it by how quickly he picked up all the things we did that morning and into the late afternoon. He fucked me like he had been doing it all his life. It took a few minutes before he was licking and sucking me clean the way I liked but after that he was doing just fine. Most men object to cleaning up their own stuff but Tim took to it as it was the thing to do. Maybe it was because I had swallowed his stuff during the first real blow job I gave him.

It was late before he couldn't get it up anymore. So I made us a seafood salad and fresh lemonade. My apartment has a private deck so we sat out there naked and watched the sun go down. The double deck lounge was nice. I played with his soft penis. He sucked on a tit and rubbed my crotch. Just two close friends enjoying the relaxed time.

After he left I sleep better than I had in months. There never was any coffee on Sunday mornings so it wasn't until I saw him at the Monday coffee. He had a glow about him that morning and was more than his normal cheerful self. After he left several of the others mentioned how happy and comfortable he seemed. It wasn't my place to share what may have led to the change.

Normally we would meet once a week for the next three months in the evenings. Friday nights were the best. He could spend the night and sneak out early in the morning. I knew it would happen eventually. He mentioned that a lady friend from work had approached him and asked him for a date. He was confused and didn't have a clue about what he could or should do. He had kind of agreed but no date or time had been set.

In a way I was happy to hear it. To be honest, his enthusiasm and stamina were starting to wear me down. It's hard to fuck three or four times a night not to mention the oral. Maybe if we cut it back to every other week I might be able to keep up but that didn't seem to be in the cards.

I was honest. I told him he deserved a young person in his age group. I would always have fond feelings for him but I wasn't in love and never would be. What we had was just sex, great but it was just sex. If she didn't work out and he was in desperate need I was always willing to spend a night with him off and on. "Don't think you will have to go back to jerking off. I'll always like a good fuck if you need one. But you really need to spread your wings. Just remember it's about her as much as it is about you. Give her what she wants and needs and she'll probably be good to you in return."

Five months later she was moving in with him. She worked the same shift as Tim so they were able to join us in the mornings for coffee some times. I have no idea what may have kept them from every morning and it's none of my business. As for me, a guy moved into the vacant apartment down the hall. He was in my age group and still worked. He wasn't as well-endowed as Tim but close and that was good. He also wasn't as demanding as Tim. That suited me just fine. One or two orgasms are all I need at a time thank you very much.

The end

That's as far as this tale is going. Hopefully you enjoyed it and will share your thoughts.

tailtales
tailtales
187 Followers