Agony for Naked Claudia

Story Info
Dark haired and gorgeous Claudia strips for a hard swat...
1k words
3.85
5.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a scorching hot Saturday afternoon in July 1978. Southern England. A small seaside town.

She was nineteen, I was twenty, and I had just led her to the top bedroom of my grandmother's house - a Georgian four bed-room town house in need of some renovation - where I lived with my mother.

Nobody else was in. And nobody else needed to know what was about to happen either.

Claudia was half-Italian but wholly pretty with large dark brown eyes, doll like features and full curly raven hair that cascaded to the mid-point of her back -- she had the looks of an actress and could have been a professional dancer (her moves were something to watch) but she was working class and poorly educated with little or no career ambition. I didn't see her as a life partner or the mother of my future children -- I'd entertained conventional middle-class aspirations at that point in my life.

We'd got together after her brother (a hairdresser and occasional clothes model), a mate of a mate, told me she'd fancied me. Soon after I'd deflowered her roughly up against a tree on the edge of a recreation ground late one evening.

And then, a few weeks later, she had confessed to me that she had desired to be spanked extremely hard by me with a wooden paddle -- the thought of it aroused and excited her. Made her wet. Yet she was also scared of it too.

Of course, I couldn't believe my luck when she had admitted her dirty little secret as she coined it -- I was a secret sadomasochist myself. After she told me that I would sometimes slap her bare bottom mildly when we fucked but we were both wary of people hearing us and finding out. Also, she craved it really hard too. A few weeks later I found out that my mother and grandmother would be out for the day -- bingo!

Back in the bedroom I had ordered her to strip naked in front of me which she had swiftly gone about chucking her sleeveless top, bra, jeans, knickers, and sandals onto an armchair in the corner of the room.

Her nude body was a delight: she was slim, yet toned, with good sized tits and was deeply tanned apart from the intimate areas covered by a bikini. The mound of left breast was also home to a rather beguiling mole which quite intrigued me. She was below average height, and her cunt was dark, and I suspect rather damp.

I then said to her: "I'd like you to move in front of the bed, turn around and bend over, please, Claudia."

She said nothing, just merely obeyed -- we were about to find out, very painfully for her, whether reality lived up to her fantasy.

With the top half of her naked body on the bed I had picked up the old table tennis bat (the nearest I could get to a wooden paddle) from the bedside table and weighed it in my right hand for a moment or two. As I studied her nude form, I thought I detected a slight quivering in the backs of her firm thighs. I then pulled my arm back as far as I could, at which point she surprised me by momentarily turned her pretty head back towards me with a forlorn expression on her face. Our gazes locked meaningful for a second before she turned away. As she did, I then brought the wooden bat full force onto her left buttock with the sound of the impact briefly reverberating off the walls of the bedroom.

She had straightened up immediately, called me a sod, briefly rubbed her reddening buttock before clambering submissively onto the mattress, rolling onto her back and assuming a spread-eagle position.

I had immediately thrown off my clothes and feverishly mounted her.

Her cunt had been musky, drenched, and soft. Within seconds of penetrating her I had thrust strongly and roughly, climaxing intensely in less than a minute, whilst all the time replaying in my mind the vision of impact...

She had cried out, but I hadn't known, nor had I cared, whether it was through pain or ecstasy.

*

A few minutes afterwards I inspected her buttock -- the flesh was red and already purpling in the outline of where the bat had impacted so agonisingly just a few minutes previously.

"Am I marked?" Claudia had inquired.

She had attempted to twist round and view, unsuccessfully, the results of my handiwork for herself.

"Yes, probably be there for a week to ten days. Perhaps sore for a while too," I had replied.

"Good, it will remind me of you. Thank you for punishing me so hard. I need it sometimes, need a very hard whack."

"I understand, and perhaps next time I will treat you to a taste of the plimsoll which I think will be even more painful."

She swivelled round to face me, still naked, threw her arms around my torso then kissed me passionately prior to saying: "I am yours; you know that don't you, totally yours."

"I know, I know," I had responded softly whilst stroking her hair gently...

***

Of course, the fact of the matter, was that I was too young to truly understand female submission and masochism; I'm not even sure that I fully understand it now.

In the next year she and her family moved away which meant we never got to fully explore her kink and I also cheated on her with a slut. She stayed at our house for my twenty-first birthday and that was the last time I fucked her as I dumped her a few weeks later. For my birthday she brought me a pewter tankard with my name engraved on it which I still have.

I finished with her because I didn't believe we were compatible in other ways. It was a tough decision, but I felt it was the right one for both of us. It took me a year to get over her as I never realised I'd fallen in love with her -- she was my first taste of heartbreak. Sometimes I would masturbate about the time I whacked her even when I was with other women.

As for Claudia, she married on the rebound and ended up having four children.

Twenty-four years later she got a friend to contact me out of the blue, which is a tale for another day...