Agreeing to More

Story Info
Chapter 4 of "Water Park Turns Sexy" series.
7k words
4.68
8.8k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous stories: "Water Park Turns Sexy", "Public Pleasure at Amusement Park", and "Word (and Video) Gets Out. You should read those before this one.

************************************

I read and re-read "we have to agree to do more videos for the company." This porn company wants to buy the rights to the video of my ... we'll say exploits ... at the amusement park and put it behind a pay wall. Since the video is already out there, with who knows how many people watching it, that part sounds great -- less exposure. But to have to agree to do more videos? To sign a contract to make porn? That felt totally different.

Last time, I just got carried away because I was so turned on. I didn't NOT understand that people were making videos of me, but I also didn't explicitly sign up for that part of it. I staged my little accident on the chairlift for a quick thrill, not to be immortalized on some skeezy web site. Ending up on a porn site had been an accident -- an unintended consequence. I wasn't sure if I could go through with that.

I continued to stare at my phone, lost in thought, when it began to ring and vibrate in my hand. Startled, I looked at the screen and saw the same unsaved number I had been texting with. Unsaved, because I still didn't even know this girl's name or anything about her except that she worked at the amusement park and had given me the most intense orgasms of my life in front of a crowd of people, who helped to make sure that moment was preserved forever online by recording her face on my pussy from every conceivable angle.

I let the phone ring three times, debating whether to answer, then picked up on the 4th ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I thought you might be a little freaked, and it would be easier to talk. What's your name?"

"Sarah," I lied. I'm not quite sure why I didn't want to tell her my real name. The problem was that my face (and the rest of my body) was shown clearly in the video, not that my name was there. Still, here I was, Sarah for the time being.

"Sarah," she repeated. "I'm Holly. Nice to meet you ... officially."

"Yeah, you too," I answered. "So, what's the deal with this contract, Holly? It would be great if they want to buy the rights to that video and start getting it taken off all the free sites they can, but I don't want to make another video -- seems like that just makes the problem worse!"

"Sarah, I get it," Holly said. "You've got a life and people who might find out about this, and you want to avoid the fallout if your friends or family or boss or whoever happens on the video, right? I'm in the same boat. I didn't go to work at the fucking chairlift ride expecting to do ... that, and certainly not to get recorded doing ... that."

She seemed a little nervous or embarrassed. It was reassuring to know it wasn't just me. She went on.

"From what I've heard, it can be expensive to do whatever legal thing they have to do to start enforcing their copyright if they take ownership of the video. They don't think they'll make enough from this video alone to make it worthwhile, so they're only willing to buy a set of 5 videos, with the next 4 going directly to them so they don't have to get them off other sites."

"Four more videos?!" I exclaimed, "Of what? Me naked? Having sex? I can't do that -- I'm not a porn star! I'm a goddam high school science teacher!"

"Really?" Holly asked. "A teacher? Huh, way cooler than any teachers I ever had in high school! Anyway, I get that you're not excited about this. I'm not either. I think, though, that we're choosing between two bad options. The reality is that we're both already in a porn movie. It's edited all fancy and has a bunch of camera angles, so it kind of looks like it was professionally done. Not super professional, or anything, but what I'm saying is that people watching it might assume that we got hired as actresses in a porno. That video is out there already, with more people finding it every day. How long until your dad or your boss or one of your students finds it? When they do, aren't they going to think you're a porn star?"

That rang true -- I was pretty sure people I knew had already seen it, and that they knew (or at least suspected) it was me. I paused, thinking about what she was saying. Finally, I said, "I just don't think I can do that. That's not who I am!"

"OK, hard truth here, Sarah." Holly tone was calm, but firmer than before. "As far as I could tell, nobody forced you to go to the amusement park and get naked on a chairlift. Nobody forced you to let that guy finger you. Nobody forced you to rub your clit and cum in front of a crowd who all had their phones out recording you. And I know I never forced my tongue on your pussy. You gave me a very clear yes before I started, and you grabbed my hair to hold me in place once I did. You came so hard for me! I looked up and you and watched as you looked around at your audience, recording you as you had your orgasms and I saw such lust in your eyes!"

I felt shame welling up inside of me and thought I might cry. Holly continued.

"And I'm not saying this out of judgement. That was the most exciting, sexiest thing that's ever happened to me. I've gotten myself off every night thinking about that scene, and more recently watching our video. I just think you need to realize that whoever you think you are, you aren't a prim and proper science teacher who would never do anything like appear in a porn movie."

That fact hit hard. I didn't say anything.

"Look," she went on. "Why don't you come over and we can talk a little more about it. I'll tell Mike to come over, too."

"Mike?" I asked.

"I worked with him at the park. He's the one who bought all the videos everyone recorded on their phones and edited them together. He's also the one who is in touch with this porn company that wants to buy the video."

I got her address and drove over. It was a longer drive, so I had a little time to think. There was a minor identity crisis brewing up inside of me, but I forced it back down and tried to pay attention to the driving. Holly did have a point, though. I had gone to the park because the thought of showing my naked body to a bunch of strangers in public had been driving me wild for years. I wanted them to see me, and I wanted them to think about me later when they were touching themselves. I hadn't planned for it to go any further than a quick flash, but I was far from powerless to stop what had happened. I never objected once. I climbed that ladder, knowing people were taking my picture. I never told that guy to get his hands off me, and even gave him instructions on how to do a better job of it. At the far end of the chairlift, I absolutely could have sat with my hands covering my nakedness and waited for them to return my suit, but I chose to spread my legs and get myself off for a crowd of people as they took pictures and videos.

Yeah, that kind of does sound like the type of person who would agree to be in a porno.

I arrived at Holly's condo and knocked on the front door. Holly, whose face I had mainly seen between my legs up until now, opened the door. There was an awkward moment when I wasn't sure whether to walk in, shake her hand, or go in for a hug. Holly closed the distance and gave me a quick, but soft, kiss on the lips, then led me into her living room.

With her drab amusement park uniform (including a baggy polo and a baseball cap), it hadn't really hit me previously just how pretty she was. Today she was wearing form-fitting jeans and a grey t-shirt that hugged her curves attractively. As she walked in front of me, she glanced over her shoulder at me, tossing her dark brown hair out of her face, and flashed a beautiful smile.

"So, when is Mike coming?" I asked.

"He's working for another half hour or so, but he'll be over right after. The park is only 10 minutes away. It's just us for a while. I figured that might be better, anyway."

She gestured for me to sit on the couch, which I did, then she sat down next to me.

Holly continued, "Look, I don't really know what to say about what happened at the park. I ... um ... that wasn't what I ..."

She trailed off, so I interjected, "Yeah, it wasn't something I was planning either."

"How did you end up doing that? Was it a bet or something?" She asked.

I let out a big sigh, then told her about my initial water park exposure, and how I'd fantasized about it for years after that first time, never being able to recreate the rush with my less-daring dalliances with exhibitionism.

"The plan was just to go to the water park section that night and to make it look like my suit came off on the waterslide again," I explained. "Then the water park was closed, and I was riding the chairlift, and got the idea that I could loosen my suit a little and snag one of the ties on the wooden slats of the chair. I figured it would just pull my suit loose or maybe even off, I'd get my quick flash, then adjust and be done, but then the suit caught on the chair and ended up leaving without me."

"Yeah, we saw it come to our end," Holly said. "I was just going to send it back, but Mike wanted to tuck it away and wait for the half naked girl it belonged to to come asking for it. Of course, he said it was because he didn't want to risk someone getting on that chair and stealing it, but he was pretty transparent. He's an assistant manager, so I kind of had to do what he said."

"Wait, so if it wasn't for Mike, my suit would have come back around, and I wouldn't have had to get on the chairlift naked to go retrieve it?" I exclaimed. "Son of a bitch!"

"Yes, he most definitely is." Holly answered. "Anyway, what happened after you lost your bottoms? That's still a long way from 'lost swimsuit' to the first time I saw you."

I told her how I'd waited in line for the chairlift, how the guys around me were getting grabby and loosened my top, and how I'd ended up getting seated with the guy who would later finger me for a crowd.

"So, you didn't even know that guy?" Holly asked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound judgmental. I just figured he was a date or something." She put her hand down on my leg, which was bare as I was wearing a skirt. The skin-to-skin contact was unexpected, but not unpleasant. I left it there.

"No," I went on. "I think he bribed the chairlift guy to say that I had to ride with him. I was covering myself with my hands because there were guys under the lift trying to take my picture through the slats of the chair. When I went to try to fix my top, the guy with me oh-so-gallantly put his hand between my legs to shield me from the cameras."

"And then he just started finger banging you?" Holly asked. Her breathing had gotten faster, and I felt her hand start to slide up my thigh slightly. My breathe matched hers as the butterflies went haywire in my stomach.

"Well, no." I answered. "At first, he just held his hands there while I tried to fix my top. The top fell out of place, so he could see my tits, and he told me I was sexy. He wiggled his fingers a little and told me I was really wet."

Holly's hand, continuing its slow journey up my thigh, reached my panties. "Like you are now?" She asked, biting her lip.

I panted back, "Yeah, just like that."

"Then what happened?" She asked, as she pressed her hand against my vulva through my underwear.

"I told him that I was horny as fuck, and he stuck his finger in me."

"Like this?" Holly asked. She pulled my panties to the side, then gently inserted one finger into my pussy. She moved it in and out slowly. In the quiet living room, the only sound was our fast breathes and the quiet squelching of my wet vagina.

"Mm hmm," I answered, then leaned in and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated, firmly pressing her lips against mine. She tasted like strawberry lip gloss.

"Keep going," she urged. "What happened next?"

"He didn't know what he was doing, so I told him to rub my clit." I answered. Just as the guy had done, Holly switched to rubbing circles around my clit. We continued to kiss as she rubbed me, but my panties kept sliding back over and getting in her way. Not wanting anything to hamper her progress, I lifted myself from the couch and pulled down my panties, then kicked them off. I sat back on the couch and spread my legs.

Holly stared at my naked pussy, then kneeled in front of me. "Keep going. I want to know what it was like getting fingered on the chairlift," she said, then put her head between my legs and began to kiss my vulva.

I moaned, then managed to say (between pants), "I told him to show my pussy some respect and rub my clit, and he followed directions like a good boy. Oh, god, that feels so good. I slid forward on the chairlift and spread my legs wide, so he had better access. I knew there were guys taking pictures below me, but I didn't care. I felt so powerful, commanding this guy to pleasure me and getting a whole crowd of guys all riled up. I wanted them to see me."

I paused, breathing hard and wiping the sweat from my brow. I was getting close. The combination of her mouth on my pussy in the present, and being taken back in my mind to this insane wet dream of a night as I retold the story was powerful.

"I could feel my orgasm building. It was so intense. Shit, just like that. Don't stop. He sucked on my nipple and rubbed my clit, and I stuck a finger in my pussy and I felt myself cumming. I sprayed out and could hear it hitting the ground and the guys who were recording probably had to dodge, but I was cumming so hard that I wasn't embarrassed or self-conscious or anything. Oh god, I'm close. Don't stop!"

Just then, a loud knock at the door startled us both, and Holly stopped her ministrations on my very wet, very near-to-orgasm pussy.

"Shit, that'll be Mike," she said. "I'm sorry, I'll finish you later, OK? We really need to talk to him now."

With that, she stood up and walked toward the door, stopping briefly in the kitchen to wipe her face with a towel. When she reached the door, she turned back and saw me, still stunned and on the edge of an orgasm, with my legs spread wide and my bare, soaking pussy on display.

"Better cover up!" She whispered to me.

Startled to action, I stood up and smoothed out my skirt. I looked for my underwear, but it was nowhere to be seen. Shit! Holly opened to the front door and Mike walked in. I recognized him immediately -- he was the guy who had told me they couldn't let the chair come all the way down because they thought it might be leaking something, then asked if I had really squirted like my chairlift buddy claimed. I, of course, had taken that as a challenge, and had voluntarily demonstrated my aquatic feat for the gathering crowd.

Holly gestured for Mike to come in and introduced us.

"Sarah, this is Mike," she said.

"Well, hello-o-o-o-o-o, Sarah!" Mike said "You know, I think something's different about you from the last time I saw you. Did you get a haircut? New eye shadow?"

"Hilarious, Mike," I answered. "So, you're the perv who refused to send my swimsuit back to me so I had to ride over naked, then gathered up all the videos of me so he could post them on the internet."

I stared daggers at him. His smile withered slightly.

"Listen, I don't know how much blame you want to be throwing around for what happened," Mike said, his tone lower than before. "Yeah, I kept your suit, figuring we'd see you a few minutes later covering up as you dashed from bush to bush. Nobody forced you to take off your top and ride the chairlift while some guy fingerbanged you all the way in."

It was my turn to wither. He continued, "And yes, I did gather up those videos, and edit them expertly before posting them. And frankly, you should be thanking me for that."

"Thanking you?!" I was incredulous.

"Absolutely! Without me, there would have been 20 people posting their own videos all over the place. I bought all that footage off of everyone I could find so I could post it exclusively. Without me, I bet at least a dozen of them would have posted their own videos of your juicy cunt splashing the front row of the crowd. Those would be EVERYWHERE by now. As it is, my video's the only game in town, and we've got an offer for a pretty penny for it. Not only that, but Holly tells me you're hoping to lock this up behind a paywall -- you think our sponsor would bother trying to do that if there were 20 different versions of it out there? Not a chance. So yes, I'd say I did you a fav-."

He stopped suddenly, looking to my right at something behind me.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked.

I turned, and saw that he was staring at my panties, dangling from a lamp next to the couch. He turned back to me grinning widely, as I felt a flush cross my face. Holly walked to the lamp and plucked the underwear from the lamp. I thought she meant to return them so I could excuse myself and put them back on, but instead she tucked my panties into her back pocket. This made me suddenly very aware that I was in a fairly short skirt, pantiless, and wet both from my own juices and from Holly's tongue. With that realization ... it felt a bit drafty in here.

As she returned to my side, she said "that's none of your business, Mike. Now, can we all please calm down and sit so we can discuss our situation?"

I sat on the couch, keeping my thighs tightly squeezed together. Holly sat next to me, and Mike took the chair across the coffee table from us. As soon as we were settled, Holly put her hand back on my bare thigh and I felt that electric tingle begin anew. After such a near miss with an orgasm my whole body felt on-edge.

"So, we have a choice to make," Holly continued. "There is a video we are all ... involved in ... starting to make its way across the free, open-to-everyone porn sites. Sarah and I would rather not have our friends and family come across that video."

Mike snickered, "Oh I'm sure plenty of people have *cum across* that video!"

"Shut up, Mike," Holly said. "Normally, in these situations, we'd be shit-out-of-luck, but we actually have an opportunity to get this off the free sites, but only if we all agree to make more video for this porn site ... what's the name of it, Mike?"

"Real Sluts in Public" he answered.

Holly grimaced. "OK, so we can either enter into a contract to make a total of 5 videos for Real Sluts In Public to use exclusively on their site for paying members, or we can take our chances on who will see the video on the free sites."

"You forgot the money," Mike said. "They're going to pay us for the videos."

"How much?" I asked. I realized again that I was now discussing terms to begin my porn career and slumped back, raising my hand to my face and squeezing my temples.

Holly seemed to understand how conflicted I was and squeezed my thigh. It tickled a bit and made me squirm, parting my legs slightly for just a moment as I squeaked. Mike's eyes were immediately glued to my hem. I don't think he'd seen anything, though. Holly hand now rested higher on my leg, now just below my skirt.

"$5000 dollars," Mike answered, finally.

"That's it?" I asked. "Split 3 ways that's only like a month of rent."

"Each," Mike continued. "Per video. Plus expenses for filming the other 4."

"That's $25,000 dollars!" Holly exclaimed. "I could pay off my car and not be halfway through my cut!"

I looked at Holly to see her grinning uncontrollably back at me. She continued to squeeze my thigh, now rubbing little circles into the muscle. I tried to focus on the discussion, but the massage I was getting was starting to distract me. And was the hem of my skirt moving upward a bit from her movements?"

"What else is in the contract, Mike?" I asked, tearing my attention from the hand on my leg and its proximity to my still wet and ready pussy.

12