Agreeing to More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not much else," He answered. "We get paid on delivery of all 5 videos, so nothing right away, but they'll start going after the other videos as soon as we sign the contracts."

"Ok, I guess that makes sense," Holly said, now gently tracing my inner thigh with her fingertips. The slight tickle of her touch was so distracting, but I wouldn't have considered telling her to stop -- not in the state I was in. "What about the videos -- anything more about what they have to be like?"

"Similar to the first one," Mike replied. "I take care of the filming and editing. They like the cell phone footage style -- they said that's more realistic, doesn't look as staged. We're going for, 'look what I happened to see this chick doing in public,' rather than, 'look what this porn actress is doing in a staged environment.' We have to be careful about kids, of course -- nobody under 18 in the video watching or, uh, participating."

"And what about us, Mike?" I asked. "What do we have to do in the videos."

Mike seemed to blush a little, and said, "Well, it has to be in public again, with people around to see. You need to get totally naked in each video, Sarah. Holly -- you need to at least show your tits in two videos and get naked in the other two."

I thought Holly might object to this, given that she hadn't shown any of her naked body in the first video, but she didn't flinch. Holly's fingertips were fully up under my skirt by now, still brushing lightly across my inner thigh. I had, without realizing it, parted my legs slightly to give her room. I don't think Mike could see all the way up to my pussy, but probably pretty close. His eyes were glued to my thighs as Holly continued her suggestive stroking. My breathing was getting heavier, and barely heard a word Mike said. That is, until he shared the final condition.

"Sarah, you have to squirt in every video, and in at least one video, someone other than Holly or me has to make you cum."

"What?!" I gasped. "So, like, I have to let someone I don't even know touch me and get me off in pub ..."

I trailed off as I realized they were both staring at me. Then it dawned on me, "Sorry -- that seemed like a way more shocking thing until I remembered why we're all here."

We all chuckled a bit. I went on, "Wait, someone other than Holly or you for one video -- does that mean that you and Holly are supposed to get me off in the other ones?"

"Yes, that's allowed" Mike nodded. "They want Holly in all of them with you, but said I can be in one, if we wanted, if we could still get good video. Oh, and you have to squirt in every video, just like on the chairlift. They were clear about that part -- that's a big selling point on these videos, I guess."

"Fuck," I said. "Look, I know what you both saw, but honestly ... I usually don't do that when I, you know, 'get there'."

I felt simultaneously bashful about talking about my orgasms, and ridiculous for feeling bashful, given that I'd willingly shown them and the rest of a crowd my orgasm, and that Holly had even ... participated. Shit, there's that bashfulness again. Right then, Holly's fingers made a subtle but important shift from gently tracing my upper thighs and were now on the outer edge of my pubic mound. Mike slouched in his chair a bit, obviously trying to get a better view. I didn't try to close my legs or shift my hips to block him.

"Well, I got you there once," Holly said. "I think I could make you squirt again." She looked me in the eyes, our nosed just a few inches apart, and traced a slow spiral in toward my pussy. I sucked in air, my chest heaving, and felt a flush across my chest and face. I was getting wetter again.

"What about Mike?" I panted. "Does he HAVE to make me cum?"

"No," Mike answered, still watching the hem of my skirt as it got higher and higher. "But they did say you need to cum for a man in two of the remaining videos."

"And what if that guy can't make me cum?" I asked, beyond feeling bashful. I just wanted the teasing to stop and for Holly to finish me right then, but she stubbornly avoided touching any closer than the outer-most edges of my outer lips. My skirt was bunched near my waist, and I was sure Mike could see me. I didn't care. In fact, looking across and seeing his bulge only turned me on more.

"Does that still count as one of our four videos if she doesn't squirt?" Holly asked, after my question was left hanging in the air while we all focused intensely on my pussy.

Mike shook his head a bit, and answered, "No, we wouldn't be able to use that one, then -- we'd have to shoot another with Sarah squirting."

Holly looked back at me and said, "Maybe you should let it be Mike, then. I could teach him how to do it. He might need some practice, though."

Just then, her fingers finally reached my inner lips and began to circle around, gathering some of the lubrication I'd made before rubbing at my clit.

"Yes," I moaned, once again spreading my legs for her. Mike had an unobstructed view now, and even got out of his chair and kneeled in front of me to get a better look. Holly continued to rub my clit, as I tried to finish my thought.

"You're right ... Mike should ... learn ... and he needs to practice ... so we don't have to do it extra times." I was barely able to string a sentence together. God, how was Holly so good at this?!

"So, you're in, then?" Holly asked. "You'll sign the contract and make the videos?"

"Yeah ... yeah ..." I panted. "I'll do it. I'll do it."

Abruptly, devastatingly, Holly stopped touching me entirely, leaving me once more on the edge of orgasm with my legs spread and pussy dripping. She stood up and walked toward the kitchen. Mike, still kneeling in front of me, had his hand in his pocket and was moving it slightly -- evidently trying to be sneaking about jerking of. I sat in shock, my hips bucking slightly every few seconds: a reflex seeking the fulfillment I needed so badly. I was just about to reach down and rub my clit myself with Mike inches away when Holly walked back into the room, holding a paper and pen.

"Here you go," she said, setting the paper down on the coffee table.

"Right now?!" I asked, incredulous.

"Best to do it now, before you lose your nerve. Go ahead and sign it. I'll snap a picture of the signed contract to send back to the company, and then I'll finish you off."

Honestly, in that moment, I probably would have done just about anything for her to finish me off. I was vaguely aware that Holly was holding my orgasm hostage to get me to sign this paper, which seemed off, but I was too horny to care. I picked up the pen and signed and dated the contract. Holly picked it up, read it for a moment, then said, "Sharon Egret, huh? Not Sarah?"

I had forgotten I'd given a fake name earlier. I still wasn't sure why I'd done it -- I guess I just figured it would be harder to trace anything back to me personally if nobody knew my real name.

"Sorry, I ..." I stammered. "I didn't want anyone to know my real name. I figured it was safer."

"That's OK, Sharon," Holly answered, putting extra emphasis on my name. "Better to have your real name on the contract anyway -- you won't be able to cash a check made out to someone else."

She got her phone and took pictures of the contract. Instead of leaving it on the table though, she held the paper up between herself and me and took the photo. I thought this was odd, but honestly, I was mostly still just thinking about how much I needed to cum RIGHT NOW. Mike was still staring at my wide-open cunt, and I couldn't resist any more. I brought my feet up to the couch, spreading my knees wide, and moved my finger down to my clit as Holly continued taking pictures of the contract that she held. I felt an explosion of sensation as soon as I mad contact with my clit -- I was so sensitive!

Mike rubbed his cock faster and faster through his shorts, no longer making any effort to hide what he was doing. He began breathing hard and continued staring into my swollen, juicy cunt from mere inches away. Moments later, he grunted, exhaled hard, and rocked back and forth. Seeing him shooting into his shorts sent me over the edge and I came, too. My legs tensed and my toes curled. I leaned back in the couch and my hips bucked, humping at the air. I strong wave washed over me, but I was still left feeling a little disappointed. It was a decent orgasm, but not huge. More importantly, though, I hadn't squirted.

"Oh, you ruined it," Holly said, finally lowering the paper and her phone. "You were supposed to wait for me. I told you that I could make you squirt, Sharon." She set her phone down and the contract on the table and moved toward me.

"Move over, buddy," she said, nudging Mike with her knee.

Mike scooted over, still kneeling on the floor, to make room for Holly in front of me.

"S ... sorry," I stuttered. I was disappointed in myself for my lack of self control, and a little rattled at the thought of doing everything for one of these videos and not being able to use the footage because I couldn't squirt. I must have shown my nerves, because Holly started to comfort me. "I was just so horny, but then I came and it wasn't very good and I didn't even squirt a little. I don't know about this ... I don't think I can do this anymore-"

"Don't worry, sweet Sharon." Holly interrupted, reaching up to touch my cheek with the back of her fingers. The way she said my name (my real name) still felt strange. She was being very tender, but maybe she was also mad that I lied about my name. "Let's try again, and this time you let me take care of you."

Holly's hand slid from my face, down my neck and across my breast, giving a slight squeeze through my shirt before trailing down across my tummy and to my naked thigh. She kept eye contact with me the whole time, then asked, "Ok?"

I nodded, and she leaned in and began kissing a circle around my vulva. Everything was so sensitive after my orgasm that I jumped at several of her kisses, which had turned ticklish, especially near the creases where my thighs met my pelvis. After a few little jumps, Holly wrapped her arms around my thighs and held me tightly. Her gentle kisses still tickled, but I could no longer move away from them. Instead, I was left to squeak and squeal and giggle for several more revolutions.

Then, without warning, Holly pushed her face squarely against my pussy and stuck her tongue inside of me, licking circles around my vagina. Instantly, my squeaks turned to moans. All those little tickles had left me hypersensitive and laser-focused on the sensation between my legs. She continued though several more circles, her tongue darting in and out as she licked all around my cunt. My breathe quickened, and I felt sweat breaking out all over my body.

Between dives into me, Holly managed to get out, "Sharon ... you said ... you wanted ... to show off ... your body. Why don't you ... get naked ... and show yourself ... to Mike?"

I wasn't Mike's biggest fan, and figured he was getting a pretty good show already, so I was about to decline, but then Holly stopped what she was doing. My attention snapped to her immediately. She looked up at me, her face wet with my juices, and said, "Get naked, Sharon."

Her tone was assertive -- a tone I might call a "teacher voice" in another setting. Silently refusing to go on, she stared up at me and waited for my compliance. I was not about to say no to her.

"Ok," I answered, and stood up. I lifted my t-shirt over my head. I hesitated for only a moment before reaching behind to take off my bra.

"Stop," Holly interjected. I froze. "Mike, help Sharon with her bra, please."

Mike wordlessly reached behind me, and I felt his hands on my back. This brought him face-to-face with me, and we made eye contact. His pupils were as wide as I'd ever seen a person's pupils get -- almost owl-like. After a few moments with the strap, I felt the bra go slack. Mike pulled his arms from behind my back, bringing the straps with them, and I felt the fabric fall away from my skin as the air-conditioned air of the apartment hit my breasts, giving me a slight shiver. Mike's face was still at my level, but his eyes were now staring at my breasts. I joined his gaze and watched as my nipples hardened from the chill (among other things). Finally, I sat back down on the couch.

"I think she's cold," Holly said. "Are your hands warm, Mike?"

Mike quickly felt one hand with the other and replied, "I think so."

"Then you should warm her up," Holly answered.

Mike reached out toward my breasts, the bra falling to the floor, and squeezed them. I winced and pulled back.

"Your hands are ice cold!" I exclaimed. I hadn't noticed when they touched my back, but on my bare breasts -yikes!

"Sorry," Mike said, pulling back. "They felt warm enough to me."

"She looks even colder now," Holly continued. "Is your mouth warm, Mike?"

Mike grinned widely, looking back and forth between Holly's face and my bare chest, never making eye contact with me. Without another word, he leaned in and took my nipple into his mouth, sucking eagerly. More shocks went through me, but this time they were very pleasant. I reached out to his head and pulled him in tightly, making sure he couldn't pull away.

"That's better," Holly said, then she leaned back in and licked up and down my slit a few times before placing her mouth squarely on my clitoris. Sucking gently, she pulled my clit between her lips, then began licking it with lightning-quick little laps. I felt another orgasm building quickly and began moaning with increasing volume.

Mike switched to my other breast, kissing and sucking eagerly, and reached across with his other hand to massage my first breast. This time, I didn't pull away from his cold hand. The shock of the new sensation just added to the sensual symphony being played across my body. My moans grew raspier with each breathe.

Holly stopped suddenly and asked, "will you come for me now, Sharon?"

"Yes," I answered immediately. "I'll come for you!"

Returning to my clit, Holly licked enthusiastically once again. The pleasure grew and grew. Without stopping her work, I felt Holly reach up and take Mike's hand away from my breast and guide it to my pussy. Reaching under Holly's chin, Mike (under her guidance) put a finger inside of me. Holly guided his hand, angling it so the finger rubbed against the roof of my vagina, then continued to grasp his hand, controlling how he pumped in and out as she sucked and licked at my clit. After he got the idea, she let go of his hand and reached up to pinch one of my nipples.

The final stimulation sent me hurtling over the edge. I held off as long as I could, squeezing every muscle in my body, and repeating, "I'm gonna come for you! I'm gonna come for you!"

Finally, my will gave way and the climax took me. My whole body convulsed. I felt my pussy squirt out, hitting Mike's hand and Holly's chest. Mike paused, but Holly grabbed his hand and kept pumping it in and out. She held up her own hand in front of his face, showing him two fingers curved upward and making a "come hither" motion. I felt him add another finger, stretching my pussy lips slightly, then felt the pressure change as he began to move his hand as instructed.

Immediately, the sensation in my body grew, and I felt what I had on that chairlift. The line between one long, continuous orgasm and a series of short ones blurred. I came and came, my breathe ragged and uncontrolled. I writhed on the couch, squirting the two of them, along with the couch, the floor, the coffee table -- everywhere! Holly wrapped her arms tighter around my thighs to hold me still and continued to attack my clit while Mike did the same to my vagina. I was sure I was going to die, or explode, or SOMETHING, because I knew I couldn't endure this. It felt SO GOOD, but it was just too much sensation to take any more. I heard a woman screaming for a few seconds before I realized it was me and clamped my hand over my mouth. Finally, the room went dark.

In the darkness, I heard Mike exclaim, "Holy shit! Did you see that?"

I opened my eyes and found that my head had slumped forward onto my chest. I saw Mike and Holly looking up at me. I lifted my head and inhaled sharply.

"Jesus Fuck!" I yelled. "That was ... oh God ... it was ... oh, fuck!"

"Whoa," Mike said, still in awe. He looked down at my pussy again, then reached out and lightly traced the inside of my thigh. The moment he touched my leg, my abdominal muscles convulsed. His finger reached my clit and just barely made contact before another small shiver of orgasm ran through me.

"Oh God, yes!" I called out. "Fuck!"

"Whoa," Mike repeated, now staring at and playing with my pussy lips, spreading them apart. I joined him in his staring -- could that really have been MY pussy that just did all THAT? When I scanned the room, I could see the full extent of the mess I'd made. There was barely a dry surface in the living room, and I was pretty sure the couch was ruined.

Holly, silent until now, said, "I told you I could make you squirt again." She smirked at me. "Now, we need to figure out our next video. But first, follow me, Sharon."

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stood up, following Holly and wearing nothing but a skirt that had bunched up around my waist.

"To the bedroom," she answered. "It's time you started paying off that debt you owe me. Oh, and Mike?"

"Yeah?" he asked, hopefully.

"Grab some towels from the bottom drawer and start cleaning up, OK? We'll be out in a little while."

12