All Comments on 'Agreeing to Three Ch. 02'

by KM_Martin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fix the names!

It would do wonders for your writing if you would do some proof reading and editing. I got around the editing problem and thought it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mixed Up

The story line and content was great; I loved it. But I had a heck of a time keeping up with which woman was which. The writing was a little rough around the edges, but the potential is definitely there. Look forward to reading more of your work.

UmbertoBUmbertoBover 19 years ago
Nice story but...

Please let someone proof read your work. As non-native speaking english I don't care much about gramatics (unless it's a total mess)but it's very tiring to read back again and again to find out of you mean Becky when talking about Kathy and vice versa. You just have to make up your mind if the wife of the main character is called Becky or Kathy. Such things can ruin a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Switching names

The story was pretty good but your constantly switching your wife's name and kathy's was a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
almost

I would love to vote this a 5. However, you desperately need an editor to review this story. For starters, review the difference between "to" and "too." At one point, you seem to have lost track of which was Kathy and which was Becky. By the middle of the story, I was looking for typos instead of enjoying the content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Proofing

Your messing up the names is distracting. The misuse of to and too doesn't help and btw the word is "inflicting" there is no "k" in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right wife wrong name

Nothing wrong with the story but the repeated mistake of switching the names was very distracting. Suggest you correct and re submit as this small error stuffed up a good story.

michael1950michael1950over 11 years ago
which woman is wife,

I had trouble following the names of who was who. But the theme was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nanes

Little more proof reading next time, as you kept switching who Becky and Kathy were interrupts the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous