All Comments on 'Agreeing with My Wife'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
southwind58southwind58over 1 year ago

too long and drawn out, didn't finish it.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

It would have been a great story if you hadn't kept switching the names in the wrong places and mixing up the women's names, it took a lot out of the story trying to figure out who was doing what. You need to proofread better and edit it better, sorry but that earned you a one star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way too fucking long. There's no need for a story to be this long; holy moly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy. Fuck.

sirius23sirius23over 1 year ago

Great story but a little slow in the first half for my liking. Also, check the names again. Sometimes you wrote Alice when you meant Rachel and vice versa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I really liked this story and it's incredibly well-written, but I couldn't help but notice that the seduction -- especially the wife's attitude and even some of the things she says and how she says them -- are beat-for-beat identical to the back half of "My Niece Comes to Stay" by JK1979.

Also, there's the implication (in both stories) that, since the wife is infertile and she's encouraging the protagonist to finish inside his relative (daughter here, niece there), that she's interested in him impregnating her, but that's not really addressed. This left me feeling a bit teased, and not in the fun way -- and also drew my attention to the similarity between the stories.

So what's up with that?

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 1 year ago

Very nice read! Obviously you have set this story up to continue with at least a couple more chapters. Please do not keep us waiting very long for the next installment..

Thank you for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story would of been perfect with daughter having a bun in the oven at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In AA we are all responsible for working our own program, and not to compare with others, BUT. I started reading and was on the second page when it didn't make sense to me if your character is in recovery. We are not saints, but if I'm paying attention to the 12 steps, well the story was becoming uncomfortable. Only reason I'm putting this on the message board so others are not misinformed how the AA program works

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Echo sentiments on quality etc. Just a pity there were scant info on the ex's love life etc. after the divorce.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED this story. Very well written. Kept me hard while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfull story, good buildup, loved the ending. You should try and get it illustrated, i'm sure plenty of others would agree.

Keep it up. 🙂

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

A little kong for me, but it kept sucking me in. The entire story was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story liked it a lot, but I would make it shorter and less descriptive add more hot parts... Loved Alice !! She's like the mom and the bitch ... Rachel is very naughty also .. keep up good job!!

NicolaiHelNicolaiHelover 1 year ago

Great story. My only issue is that there were times when Alice and Rachel’s names were switched and it got a little confusing. Still def 5 stars!

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityover 1 year ago

The last two pages could do with some revisions. The sex between Mark and Rachel happened too fast, IMHO. I think it needed a bit more of a run up. I liked the story. The premise and the length was the best part. Well done. Salute.

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

The story was really good, a fine build up and not too long and not too short. But it really needs a correction reading. There are quite a lot of grammar mistakes and switching of the names. That makes it sometimes hard to read.

And, for me in Rachel‘s position, you fucked up totally, when you met her the first time at the door. „Hi, I‘m your dad, here is a money, good bye“ was the worst you ever could have done. Emotions ALWAYS come first! Money, in this situation, is the absolutely last.

And, totally off topic, I will never understand, why such a rich country like the USA, doesn’t have a better healthcare system. That a health insurance is not mandatory. Even many countries in Asia are in a better position in that.

Sorry, I don’t want to start a political discussion. It’s only my opinion.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I dug it mostly, im sfraid the name mix ups cost you a star though.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

I wanted more. Liked it. 5s

202GE202GEabout 1 year ago

Very hot stuff and a good plot. Didn't really like the Alice character. She was manipulating the entire time. Glad the story had a happy ending. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. 4*

CivildrumsCivildrums9 months ago

Muy buena historia, adictivamente insinuante y con desenlace caliente.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Kudos. What's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had to leave the story at the hotel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...