Agreement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers

The images flashed in his mind again. Julia slapping Trevor. Trying to fend him off. Trevor throwing her down on the bed. Pinning her down. Raping her.

Rage burned in him, building to where he could barely see.

A yellow light flicked to red as he went under it.

A 45 mph speed limit went by, as his gauge read 70.

Suddenly, his phone started chiming. It read "Julia." He snatched it to his ear.

Pulling into the parking lot at Trevor's office, he couldn't wait to talk to her.

"God, I am so very sorry. I can't believe this."

Her voice sounded distant. "Huh? What are you talking about, Bill?"

Bill couldn't help it. His voice started choking up. "Julia, I'm just so very sorry. This is all so fucked up. And it's all my fault."

He was stopped now in front of Trevor's office. He kept his phone to his ear, as he hopped out of his truck. He headed to the front door.

"Bill, calm down."

His steps went fast. "No, I'm gonna make that motherfucker understand."

"What are you talking about?"

Almost at the door, he blurted his words. "I saw it. I know. I know what he did to you."

"WHAT?"

Bill yanked open the door, and rushed inside. It'd be the first door on the right. Almost there.

"Yeah. I know, Julia."

"You were there?"

"No, no. I wasn't there. I... I had set up some security and... happened to see---"

His hand grabbed the door knob to the office.

"YOU WHAT?"

Her yell stopped him where he stood.

"It was nothing. I was just being careful. That's all."

"You were spying on me."

His hand came from the door knob. Took a step back.

Bill's voice pitched. "He RAPED you. Now's not the time---"

"No. No, he didn't."

Another step backward. "What do you mean, 'he didn't?' I saw it."

She sighed on the other end.

He struggled to get his bearings. "Don't defend him. I saw it."

"You son of a bitch."

It was like he had been punched in the stomach.

"What? Julia, our son raped you, and I'm about to go inside and---"

"I asked him to do that."

Bill froze in place. He felt dizzy.

Her words came tight. "I told him I'd been curious a long time about... about this sort of thing. So I set it up."

Bill swayed on his feet. A couple of people emerged from Trevor's office, considered the unsteady man in front of them, and then walked around him.

Bill spoke through this daze he was in. "You have never mentioned anything at all about something like this."

"Well, I wanted to... with him."

He backed through the front doors to the office building to get back outside. He needed air.

"But, but," he fought to keep from sounding pathetic, "I mean, we could have... I would have tried anything you wanted. You should have---"

An awkward pause before she leveled with him. "He brought it out in me."

The ground felt like it was shifting under him. "Oh, Julia. Shit, listen."

"No. This is bullshit."

"What?"

Her voice cut sharp. "I can't believe you did this to me."

"Wait a minute. Now I'm the bad guy?"

She hung up on him.

He staggered back over to his truck outside his son's office. He'd never felt more stunned. Or more alone.

...

13.

Julia held her phone tight to her ear, keenly aware that Trevor's eyes watched from under her, and that Bill listened on the other end of the call. Her face moved, with her torso, back and forth slowly. Her breath came in short pants.

"Yes, he's here. He's inside me right now." Her voice sounded husky.

Her eyes eased shut and open, as she tried to pay attention to Bill's words.

"Yes," she answered him, "he knows I'm talking to you."

After some more talk on the Bill's end, she spoke honestly to him.

"I don't care what you're doing right now."

She was glad Bill couldn't see her astride Trevor, taking her time, sliding back and forth on his rigid cock. No doubt the shaft shined with her coating it. Her lips there managed to yield to it when she pushed onto it, and tug at it when she leaned forward. She was careful not to let much of it leave her. This morning she didn't want to feel a void deep in her. Not with what she was going to do.

Her left hand planted nicely just beside Trevor's face. For a second, her red nails there caught her attention against the pale, white sheet. Then, his hands clasped her hips, and she didn't hold her thought.

"Oh god." Lightness started gathering about her.

Bill's voice in her ear mumbled wanting "details."

Trevor's eyes were half-shut and gazing back at her. His hair was messed about and framed by the white pillow. His lips were apart.

"Well... we're going very slow, and it's weird." She could barely find her words. "I feel so full... like he's, uh, stretching me."

Bill reacted hard on the other end, and from the look on Trevor's face, she didn't think he'd last much longer either. She knew she wouldn't.

"Listen, there's something I have to tell you."

Trevor was starting to move on his own, when he'd been staying still and letting her make the pace. She felt it every time his hips lifted up. He's so hard.

"Yes, it's about yesterday, but," she didn't want to be cruel, "it's about all of it. I... ."

Bill was going on with his thoughts, and she was focusing on the sensations gathering down inside her where Trevor's cock now pushed on its own. Trevor eyed her bare breasts hanging wantonly over his face. Her nipples poked out taut. A pang of self-consciousness passed through her.

"No, everything's not okay. You violated me, Bill. You did."

Her hand with her delicate red nails pressed to gather some sheet into her hand, because her son had reached to her ass and was pulling at her cheeks, to taunt her as she rode him.

"I've moved my things out. I withdrew half of everything from our accounts. I'm not coming back."

Bill's voice in her ear raised and went fast.

She stared down into Trevor's eyes. "I love him."

Trevor' voice rumbled back up to her. "I love you, too."

Her eyes arched up and tightened with the emotion and the oncoming ecstasy.

Bill's voice grew louder and pleading, but it became distant as all that mattered was Trevor's look back at her, the intensity of him ravaging her, and the sparks starting to radiate from her pussy throughout her body.

Trevor's head came off the pillow, and as his cock worked inside her, his lips clamped to her hanging breast, his mouth pulled firmly to bring her softness and nipple to fill his mouth. He sucked hard.

The feel of him deep in her, her breast suckled as it was, and the thought of it all combined to overwhelm her. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. And the lightness that had gathered now crescendoed to where she could barely think and just floated.

Her back arched. Her tilted back and she let the phone fall from her hand. She shook hard.

She had never been higher.

jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers