Aha Oe Feil? Are You Jealous?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To test my hypothesis I knelt and spread Tiare's knees, looking to her eyes for permission. What they conveyed was that and more: hunger, curiosity, mirth, calm, welcome. No doubt I wasn't her first white man. Probably not even her first six-foot-four, two-hundred-fifteen pound, well muscled, moderately hairy white man. If I was, then dad would be her second. He knelt beside me and leaned his mouth into my mother's snatch. Side-by-side we devoured the women. They writhed as we worked, kissing, holding hands, whimpering. Mom pulled a purple nipple to her lips and Tiare groaned, laying a hand on her messy blond head. I had to respect Tiare's island wisdom; I did indeed dredge a sand grain or two from her folds, too.

Dad rose up and palmed his cock, pulled mom's ass to the edge of the bed and aimed. "Merry Christmas," he breathed, smiling while he ground his cock into her. Mom ground back, smiling widely, too,and pulled his face down for a juicy kiss. Tiare grabbed me by the hair insistently.

"Up, monsieur, you please?" Rising over her I wiped my mouth on my arm. She reached for my cock and drew it to her vulva. Suddenly hot and slippery was all I felt. She arched up to fit me in and slowly I sank deeper, feeling the warm, oily grasp of her pussy suck at me. I eased my bulk down onto her pillowy breasts and felt them squish between us, still wet from the shower. The mattress groaned under us. Dad and I rocked the women in that eternal, boundaryless, world-wide rhythm. The bed creaked, the warm pacific breeze passed gently through the bungalow as the sun turned the sky golden red and our four bodies rose and fell like the waves in the lagoon. We weren't in a hurry. Over the course of our easy coupling the room grew dimmer, more orange, neighboring couples cried out in pleasure, the few left on the beach 'hurrahed'. It was easy to glide along on a sleepy plateau of sustained arousal. My mother particularly liked just a long string of small releases. I knew she was happy.

Tiare turned to Amy, "tres gros," her legs wrapped around my waist and pulling me deeper.

"Gros, um, you mean big? Very big?"

"Oui, big, miss," she sighed and ran her hands up and down my arms, quivering. Mom whispered in dad's ear and he grunted.

He said to me, "turn her over." I slowly and reluctantly pulled my organ from the girl and motioned her to turn around, then grasped her ample hips and guided her to her knees on the floor, face down on the bed. My fingers sank into her flesh in a way unfamiliar but not unpleasant. I better understood then why she might be called doughy. Yet it was a warm and responsive softness. She spread her knees and exposed the pink heart of her sex, swollen and dripping. I pressed my cockhead down and parted her, pulling until my hips cushioned against her ass. This was another kind of softness unfamiliar to me. She was comfortable.

Amy slid up the bed and spread her legs for Tiare, pointing to her own wet, red vulva, "More, please."

She looked at me, tall above the island girl's soft body, "I really like what she does." Then she lay back and opened her mouth for dad's cock. How do you say daisychain in French?, I wondered. Mom trembled again under Tiare's tongue, beyond satisfied, if I knew her.

Now we all felt the rise to completion coming over us. Dad's eyes moved from watching my organ spearing the plump girl to his glistening cock half sunk in my mother's mouth. She worked him hungrily, pulling at his shaft with one hand, guiding Tiare's head with the other and making the kind of impatient and tremulous whine deep in her throat that I'd become familiar with. It said, make me cum, make me shake, make me your spunk-filled woman.

I heard each of my increasingly ardent thrusts transmitted through Tiare's tongue to my mother's clit, who grunted through another little climax, bubbling spit around dad's cock on each bounce. Tiare's sounds rose in intensity, too. She wiggled back against me, her cushiony ass taking my pounding eagerly. I was used to some bony impact when going doggy with my skinnier girlfriends, but this was without that punctuation, this was a full-throttle drive and rebound. I was going to have to rethink my criteria for girlfriends. It felt so good to have that elastic spring at the depth of my thrust instead of a hard smack. I was broadening my horizons through travel for sure.

And I was going to cum hard. And soon. My pounding brought Tiare to orgasm first and she gave up licking Amy's open twat, but lay her head on mom's belly and just aaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaaaahhhh'd her way up to and over the top.

Mom put her attention to draining her alpha man, tickling dad's balls until he leaned back and barked, his cock flexing with each clot of spunk shot into her mouth. I watched his slick shaft, coated with frothy juice, pulse her full until it ran down her cheeks.

As the island girl stiffened back against me I dug my fingers in to push my cock deep. Swept up in my release, I bounced against her meaty rump again and again, squirting her full, hollering my pleasure until, spent, I lay my body down on hers, crushing her to the bed. I felt the excess dripping from my balls in the ocean breeze. I heard a faint cheer in the falling night.

It felt good for our lust to be celebrated. It was an unexpected kind of acceptance. Even though none of our neighbors knew we were family I felt free to parade my body and imply to all those present that I was fucking this woman, my mother. Here, in paradise at least, I felt no guilt or self consciousness. The week slipped by in a blur of flesh, food and female receptiveness.

On the long flight back to DC I pondered the vacation. The possibilities for four bodies hadn't been exhausted, though I was. My incentive for finding a girl just like my mother increased considerably. Where would I find her?

**********************

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific) It's free porn and you can make it hotter! Isn't modern life amazing?

12