The bus

Story Info
Mother and son on vacation.
14.6k words
4.75
107.8k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,303 Followers

Dad came home from work all smiles.

"You know that suggestion I made a month or so ago?

"Yes," My mother said. "Is Frank going to fire you for saying his brother-in-law is a tool and is wrecking the company?"

Dad laughed, "That was only part of it, dear, and no, he's not. He's letting us use his timeshare down in the islands for his week. He said my ideas will save the company money and with that, he can grow the company. Oh, and he is firing George. He never knew what the prick was up to."

Mom's face lit up and she rushed to dad and hugged him. Mom loves the beach, and we can never afford to go.

I watched them hug and my cock grew a bit. I pictured them as I hear them every night, rolling around in their bed, fucking. That's the only word for it. My folks have an intense sex life and they ain't quiet. My room, actually a storage room that we converted, is next to theirs. My bed is on the common wall, the head of their bed on the other side. Moms tried to rearrange both rooms a few times, but they are tiny rooms, and with the door and all it only works one way. So, every night I lie in bed, naked, cock in hand and ear pressed to the wall listening to mom and dad fuck. I know they do oral and at least once dad has been up mom's butt. It's better than porn. The dirty talk, the moans. It's awesome. I watch them walk around the house and picture their long, lean bodies naked and thrusting.

In my eighteen years, I've never seen them naked. Hearing them talk about their bodies, I could draw each of them naked. If I had that skill, I would. I'd masturbate to the drawings while I listened.

We have a tiny house. We're not poor, just not far from it. It's a two-bedroom, one-bath house. My older sister Sharon has the second bedroom. She's 20 and got a full scholarship to a college half across the country. We only see her for Christmas and summer because she has to take a 20-hour bus ride to get home. Both mom and dad work, dad with two jobs. But we are a happy family.

Mom's smile was ear-to-ear. Oh, Jim, that's wonderful. When is his week?"

Dad got a look on his face. "Next week. I know you can get the time off, but Al called, and he has a run for me. It'll be a week but it's a priority cargo and he's paying double for me to drive. I can't say no."

Mom stepped back; her face fell. "Oh, Jim. Can't you say no? We've never had a vacation and a trip to the islands is beyond anything we could ever afford."

Dad hung his head. "I'd love to, but we have that loan to fix the roof and this job will pay that off, giving us another two hundred a month. We need the money, baby. You and Warren go. I have to use this; Frank will be insulted if I say no. You know how he is. Besides, the company is growing and with George gone Frank said I'm in line for the supervisor's job. You and Warren go. If things go the way I think, we'll have our own timeshare next year."

Mom looked at me. "Well, Jim, you wanna go the Caribbean?"

I laughed. "Is that even a question?"

We didn't have much time. Dad's boss even got us plane tickets, but none of us had a swimsuit or any sort of island-type clothing, so mom and I did a shopping run. No, mom didn't model her swimsuits for me, but she did help me pick mine. No, it wasn't a speedo. But I did get to listen to them fuck for the few days before we left. It was even hotter than normal. Oh, I love my parents.

***

Mom walked out into the main room of the suite. Breathtaking. Well, it was just my mother, but I'd never seen this much of her. It was a two-piece, very modest and inexpensive, but it showed her flat belly, and trim waist. My mother, a tall, lean woman, was no stick. A tight waist, full hips, and a round butt I'd never noticed. Her modest breasts filled the top nicely. My eyes moved down, and I saw them. Stray pubic hairs at the edge of the vee over my mother's vagina. I looked away before my cock gave me away.

"Close your mouth, Warren, you're embarrassing me."

My mouth clacked shut. "Sorry, mom, but you look great."

"Thank you, but I look like a cadaver. We need to get some color on us."

Mom and I are both redheads and, as such pale as ghosts.

"Frank has a bunch of sunstuff here, so we won't need to buy any," I replied.

"Well, let's get that done before we leave. I'm sure doing it on the beach will result in a lot of sand getting all over."

Mom spread the goop all over my back, edging her fingers under the waist of my suit, but all very proper. She giggled as she cleaned off her hands on my chest. She handed me the goop, turned away, and casually reached behind and released her top.

"You need to be thorough." Was all she said as she held the top against her breasts.

I was thorough. I'd never touched mom. I'd never touched any woman. I loved running my hands over her pale skin. She had a spray of freckles over her shoulders. Her skin was soft. I started at her shoulders, caressing and massaging the white goop into her skin. As I got to her sides, I resisted trying to get my fingers to touch the side of her boobs, she'd be mad. As I got to the bottom of her back, mom clipped her top and then, with both hands, rolled the waistband of her bottom down a little.

"Moving around and sitting, that'll be exposed. You've never had a sunburn and I don't recommend it."

Potential sunburn just became my best friend.

The timeshare was not some cute little condo on the beach. It was a converted hotel in the middle of town. Since our budget did not allow for a rental car, we took the bus.

It was a small bus and very popular. All the seats were full when we got on. I had one hand on the luggage rack to steady me and the other at my side. Mom faced me, sort of to one side. She had a kind of gown/wrap thing over her suit. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. The bus made a few stops. A lot of people got on and soon we were stuffed into a mob of people. I mean stuffed like a Japanese subway. The way we were standing, my mother's legs were sort of straddling my right leg and my hand, palm towards my leg was at the same level as the vee in mom's swimsuit. Inches away. She was not against me, but I swear I could feel the heat. One more group got on and the fat lady behind mom pushed into her, pressing mom against me. Then I felt her.

As the people all compressed and shifted, mom squished into me, and the back of my hand was against the vee in the front of mom's swimsuit. Mom stood facing me, looking over my shoulder. She said nothing. I felt I should move my hand, but I didn't want to. She was warm and even through the two layers of cheap fabric I could feel the tangle of her pubic hair. My cock went full hard. Then the bus started to move.

The run to the beach was going to take ten minutes and the road was rough. I watched my mother's face out of the corner of my eye. Her eyes went wide for a second when we were first shoved together. She tried to make space, but there was no place for her to move. When I did nothing, she relaxed and was fine till the bus got moving. When the bus lurched, she clenched my shoulders briefly. She fought to keep from moving against me and pressed back when she could, but there was no way. It was an old, overloaded bus, and when it went over bumps, it would bounce up and down. There were a lot of bumps. This made my mother's pussy rub up and down my hand. After the first two, I felt her clench my shoulders. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip.

The bus swayed, lurched, and bounced. Mom's face was tense. Once, she glanced at me. I just smiled weakly and looked away. Then she clenched my shoulders, her eyes forced shut, her mouth fell open and her hips moved just a little into my hand. I think my mother had an orgasm. I'm sure I felt wetness at her pussy.

At the last stop, everybody got off and mom and I followed, each of us holding a towel over our front. I was sure if my mother moved that towel the front of her suit would be dark with her cum. I had a determined erection, and my towel hid that.

"Ah, a ladies' room," Mom said. Pointing to a small building, "all that bouncing has me needing to pee."

"Thanks, mom. Didn't need to know that."

She laughed. "Well, young man, you do the same. It's a walk to the beach and you don't want to have to come back here any sooner than necessary."

I was going to use the bathroom anyway, so I went in took a stall, stripped off my suit, and stroked my cock envisioning my mother in a stall, stripping off the wet bottoms and fingering that furry pussy. I came in thirty seconds, a fat rocket of cum blasting into the bowl. It felt so good. I waited and peed, still panting from my orgasm and still picturing my mother pleasuring herself next door. It's going to be a long week.

We splurged and rented an umbrella. In the tropical sun, it's a necessity. The water was very warm, the waves mild. Mom and I swam and splashed in the surf.

"Oh, Warren. This is unbelievable. I love it." Mom said as we walked out of the Caribbean Sea towards our towels and umbrella, "I'm so sorry dad couldn't come."

I took mom's hand. Not something I usually do. "Yes, but dad's doing the right thing and next year we'll all be on the beach. For now, we should make the best of what we have."

Mom stopped and sort of stared at me. I felt a little uncomfortable. Then she smiled, squeezed my hand, and said, "Yes, son, I think we should make the absolute best of what we have."

We bought two more towels and spent the afternoon under them. Mom was being very careful about sunburn. The man came to collect the umbrella and we headed back to the timeshare.

On the trip from town, the bus was all local workers. Now the long line at the bus stop was tourists. The bus arrived and we got on, shifting and moving in. I ended up standing next to some loud guy from New Jersey yakking at his wife next to him. Wondering what was going to happen, I once again, put my right hand flat against the front of my thigh, my left held the luggage rack. Mom smiled. "Here we go again." As more people pushed in. I smiled back as mom was pressed against me. The front of her wrap opened. Her legs, once again, straddled my thigh. "I don't mind, mom, I'm making the best of it." My mother just smiled, put her hands on my shoulders, looked past me out the window. The bus jolted off and mom's pussy pressed into the back of my hand.

Fat American tourists made the bus sway and bounce even more. I noticed that mom didn't pull back. She just stared out the window, smiled at me occasionally but we both ignored her furry mound pressed against the back of my right hand. Well, I did. I kept my hand flat and still. All of my senses were focused on the feeling of my mother's pussy rubbing on my hand. When we got to the washboard road the bus bounced and mom's sex moved up and down over my hand. I felt her hot breath on my skin as she panted lightly. I'm sure she pushed into me. Her eyes were closed again, and her lip was between her teeth. Her fingers dug into my shoulders. I took a chance and arched my hand just a tiny bit. Mom stifled a gasp, shook and in a second, I felt wetness on the back of my hand. The bus stopped at the hotel and people got off. My mom's face and chest were red, her face flushed.

"Look's like you got a lot of sun, mom."

My mother gathered her towel and like me, held it in front of her. "I guess. I'm just making the absolute best of what we have."

When we got to the room, mom went straight to her room and gently closed the door. I went to mine, stripped off, and lay on the bed masturbating, picturing my mother yanking off that cheap two-piece, falling on her bed, and rubbing that red-furred pussy with a pillow in her mouth. I came like a fountain.

We ate dinner at the buffet downstairs; it's included in the room. Mom was so excited about being here. I just loved seeing her so happy. We took a walk after dinner along the narrow streets until we got to the docks. As we stood, I took mom's hand.

"You're such a romantic, Warren."

I squeezed her hand. "Well, I'm with the best-looking woman here."

Mom blushed, squeezed back. "Who happens to be your mother."

"Well, we'll just have to make the absolute best of what we have, then." I replied. Turning to face her.

Mom and I looked at each other, no words passed. Our eyes met. Mom opened her mouth to speak, stopped, squeezed my hand as she turned to look at the setting sun.

"Yes, I think that is exactly what we should do."

We went back to the room and watched a movie. I lay in my bed and could hear mom on the phone. I slipped out of my room and stood by her closed door. My penis grew as I listened. Mom and dad were having phone sex and mom was being nasty. It was exciting to hear my mother moan things like. "Cum in my fucking mouth, Jim." And "I want you up momma's ass, baby." I came twice before the call ended. I love my parents.

Our second morning there, I slept late. Mom tossed a shirt at me as I came out of my bedroom.

"Here, I got these in the gift shop. It's better than that stretched-out old thing you have and now we match."

It was a colorful shirt, two sizes too big, but it was comfortable. Mom had hers on and it went halfway down her thighs. I didn't like it because it hid her hot figure, but I knew once we got to the beach, she'd take it off. I went into the little kitchen to get something to eat.

A pair of scissors sat on the counter, and I noticed some bits of white fabric in the trash. It hit me. Mom had cut the lining out of her two-piece. Three bits of cloth sat in the trash.

As my bread toasted, and mom puttered around, I stood and stared at those bits of cloth. What does this mean? Yesterday, my mother masturbated against my hand. She didn't mean to, but the situation created it. I know my mother is an intensely sexual person and being away from dad is going to be frustrating, but why cut that lining out? Well, I'm not a dope, I know why, I think. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she just doesn't like the way it feels. It's a very cheap swimsuit and, fuck, I didn't know.

"You ready for the beach cattle car?" Mom asked. I laughed. "Moo, moo." Mom laughed. "You don't mind being all squished against me?" I put my coffee down and looked right at mom. "I never mind being close to my mother." Mom touched my shoulder as she went by. "That's very nice to hear, Warren."

We went through the sun-goop routine. Mom did my back first. She went slower today, letting her hands trail across my back and she spent a little longer getting the glop on my lower back at the edge of my swimsuit. I sighed. "What was that about?" Mom asked with a light laugh. "Sorry, mom. It just felt good." My mother lightly smacked my butt. "You need to go chat up some of those girls on the beach, young man."

My mother's naked back. She had a little color after yesterday and it made the freckles more prominent. I ran my fingers over them. "What are you doing?" She asked. Holding her top against her breasts. "I'm sorry, mom. I never knew you had all these freckles and with a little sun they stand out more." "Yes, son, it comes with the hair. I'm glad you like them."

I squeezed out some goop and rubbed my hands together to warm it. I started at mom's right shoulder. I took longer, went slower, enjoying the feel of her body under my fingers. Mom sighed; I ignored it. It took a while to get her covered. I moved slowly, didn't try to touch her boobs, and stopped at the top of her suit. Mom reached back, clipped her top, then moved her hands down and rolled the waistband of her suit bottom down. I stifled a gasp. She kept going until I could see the top of her crack. "I felt a bit warm yesterday. I think I need protection a bit lower. You don't mind, do you?" My hand moved so slowly. "No, mom, s'ok, we're family, right?" "Exactly," Mom replied as she bent over the couch. I wanted to, oh fuck I wanted to do a lot of things but what I did was slowly massage the stuff into her skin, savoring the sensation and sight. My cock was rigid. I'd never touched a woman, and this was intense, but I had to stop. I turned away to hide my erection. "Okay, mom, you've been covered in slime." Mom stood up, walked to her towel. I heard her mumble, "I wish."

Because I slept late, we got on a later and much less crowded bus. Mom and I chatted about the town and the beach since we weren't stuffed together. I love spending time with her. She's smart, funny, and teases me a lot. She had the tee shirt on, me too, a couple of silly twins. I couldn't see her swimsuit bottoms but her top, with no lining let her nipples free. Even under the tee shirt. My mother has fat long nipples. I fought not to stare but I was fascinated. I stopped looking; I was getting a boner.

The surf was higher today. Three or four-foot waves crashing in. Lying in the sun, even under an umbrella is hot. We ran into the water, diving into the waves. Even though the tropical water was warm, it was still refreshing. I came up out of a wave. Mom was in front of me. "Mom, duck!"

It was a big one and it caught us off guard. Both of us tumbled in the rolling wave. I grabbed mom and my hands wrapped around her and landed right on her breasts. Oh fuck, they felt good, even with the cloth over them. Her nipples were hard and long. I wanted to squeeze, and a lot more. I let go fast.

The wave passed and we stood. Mom laughed. "Wow, that was some wave. Thank you for grabbing me." I blushed so hard. I couldn't read her face. "Well, a gentleman must protect his lady." Mom shoved me back. Warren, you doof. I'm just your mother." I bowed in the waist-high surf. "Ah true. But I still must serve the lady." Mom stood there, just kinda staring at me, turned to walk to the beach, and mumbled, "I wish."

Mom wanted to stay as long as possible. When the dude got his umbrella, we headed home. Now the bus was crowded. End-of-the-day hangers-on and all. Mom smiled as she pressed up against me. "Maybe we should come home sooner? This bus is so stuffed." "Now, mother, would that be making the absolute best?" I replied. Mom giggled. "No, Warren, it wouldn't."

My mother put her hands on my shoulders and, as she was shoved in, put her legs straddling my right thigh, like always. I, of course, had my right hand, palm in, flat against my thigh. "Mom, we're here to get the maximum fun, right?" She just smiled. Having her arms up, it lifted the hem of the tee shirt. My mother's vee just touching my hand. Then a few more people got on, shoved in and we were pressed tightly together. With no lining, I could feel the tangle of fur around her pussy like yesterday, but now, I could feel the vertical cleft of her vagina. Mom looked up into my eyes. "Yes, son, the absolute best." She sighed and rested her head on my shoulder as the bus took off. Her hands clenched my shoulders as the bus bumped and swayed. She made no attempt to avoid rubbing her sex on my hand.

Warm wetness. Mom clenched my shoulders, stifled a gasp. I may be eighteen, but I knew. Then I felt it. The back of my hand was wet and warm. We still had another few miles to go. Mom had her head against my chest. Her fingers clenched my shoulders. I'm sure she pressed her hips in, pushing the wet fabric covering her orgasming pussy against my hand. I bent my second finger, making a hump, and felt it nestle into my mother's cleft. I felt the hard button of her clitoris on my knuckle. Mom gasped. Her fingers dug in again and she moaned as another wave of wetness covered my hand. She wouldn't look at me. I just stared past her. Nothing going on here.

Mom shifted a little to my left and then I felt her trim thigh touch my raging erection. I couldn't move. Mom kept her thigh on top of my boner as her wet cloth-covered pussy ground on my knuckle. She panted and clenched. Her knees flexed, moving her thigh against my cock. I was close.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,303 Followers