Ahead of the Curve

Story Info
Rio is more prepared for her Psych class than she knows.
5.7k words
4.61
11.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I belong to Professor Hypnos."

The woman spoke to the camera.

She was on her knees, framed on either side by the legs of whoever was holding the camera, tucked in the hollow beneath a large desk. Her long, blond hair cascaded over her naked shoulders, partially obscuring her heaving breasts. She stared dreamily upwards, jaw slack, eyes glazed and distant.

In front of her, swaying gently in and out of frame of the camera, tracked by those dazed eyes, was a swinging, golden pocket watch.

"I am my master's hypnotized slave," the woman moaned, eyes never leaving the watch as it crested from arc to arc.

"I love to be hypnotized. There is no greater pleasure."

At the bottom of the frame, a stiff cock began to creep into view.

"I exist to serve my master, and give him all he desires."

Her eyes still followed the watch, yet she licked her lips as she sensed the cock approaching her mouth.

"Even when I am not in trance, my inner mind will remember that I am a slave. I will continue to follow my master's commands."

Almost like they had a mind of their own, her hands began to move. One reached up to stroke the cock -- her master's cock -- while the other disappeared between her legs, playing with herself as she continued her recitation.

"Hypnosis is perfect. Slavery is perfect. Master is perfect."

Eyes never wavering, still locked slavishly on the entrancing pendant before her, she brought the cock to her mouth, and began to worship at the altar of her master.

"Hypnosis is perfect!"

A circling lick around the tip.

"Slavery is perfect!"

An adoring kiss to the underside.

"Master is perfect!"

A slobbering suck ended with an audible smacking sound as she freed her mouth to repeat her mantra.

Finally, after minutes of repetition, of hungry fingers plunging into her slit, of slavish oral worship and firm strokes, the cock began to jerk and spray. Her master's seed spilled across her face, then her blushing breasts, and at last her eyes peeled away from the pocket watch to spin upwards inside her head. The entranced slave cried out, arched her back, and shuddered in ecstasy, before slumping forward to lean on her master's lap.

Then, as if drawn by some invisible thread, her eyes began following the watch once more.

"I belong to Professor Hypnos. I am my master's hypnotized slave. I love to be hypnotized. There is no greater pleasure..."

* * *

"I exist to serve my master in all he desires..."

Rio had heard -- and repeated -- those words so many times that she didn't even register saying them any more. She certainly didn't notice them now, hanging on the edge of orgasm as she twiddled her clit and pinched a puffy nipple. All her horny brain was aware of was the MindTube video playing before her, the delicious and desperate sensations of her fingers, and the fact that she really needed to get off before she was late for class.

If asked, Rio would say her fascination with erotic hypnosis started in high school. That was when she'd first gotten unfiltered internet, and somehow stumbled onto the Mind Control-themed video website of her sexually-repressed teenage dreams. For nearly as long, she'd been following this exact channel -- "Professor Hypnos" -- and its regular feed of nearly identical videos.

Truth be told, the channel wasn't popular. It only uploaded every four to six months, and when it did, it was always the same thing. A young woman kneeling below a desk, offering her mantra of slavery and getting doused in jizz to anoint her as the channel owner's new slave. The only thing that changed was the girl -- and the single word title giving her name.

Yet that was exactly what had hooked Rio about it. The thought of so many women all being taken in the same way, inducted into an ever-expanding selection of slaves for the same hypnotist, was hotter than an individual video on its own. Logically, she knew it was all fake -- these were actresses doing personal videos for some rich enthusiast who could afford to make his own amateur fetish porn. But when she was horny and scrolling the net for porn, there was something irresistibly genuine about Deborah, Shauntal, Mariah, Courtney, Lazuli, and the dozens of other videos uploaded over the channel's decade and a half.

And it was what got her off right then, watching the blond -- Ashleigh -- mumble her mantra into the camera for the millionth time. Rio's pussy clenched around her fingers, and she writhed for a few minutes in her computer chair -- thankful that she'd had enough forethought to lay down a towel first. Fireworks went off in her head, and she sighed as the wave of pleasure crested.

Without thinking, the hand between her legs slid up and dipped into her mouth to taste her own honeyed pleasure. It was a nasty habit, really, but one she just couldn't shake. Sometimes, she'd imagine it was Professor Hypnos' dick, draining her will through his hypnotic power, and it would rile her up enough for round 2 all on its own.

But she didn't have time for that today, so, sated for the time being, Rio forced herself out of the chair and towards the bathroom. She'd need to get showered and dressed quickly.

She didn't want to be late for Professor Herbert's psychology class.

* * *

Rio Tanaka strode into Professor Herbert's lecture hall looking like the perfect picture of a serious and professional college student. She wore a snug but comfortable sweater over a black, knee-length skirt, black leggings, and sensible heels. Her straight, black hair was perfectly groomed and complemented her quiet, dignified attire and minimal makeup. She was right on time -- not too early but far from late, ready to take her usual seat near the front of the hall. She was, to all outside observers, a responsible, no-nonsense student.

And, most importantly, there was nothing to tell those outside observers that she'd been jilling off to hypno porn less than an hour earlier.

It was silly, really, to think anyone might know about it. But Rio couldn't completely get the idea out of her mind. The thought of anyone learning her secret was mortifying on its own, and she could never shake the anxiety -- especially not today, when the class syllabus indicated they were going to cover-

"Hypnosis." Professor Herbert said in his trademark boisterous cadence. The 50-something lecturer was popular with undergrads thanks to his lively classes -- not to mention the relatively low amount of homework -- and Rio was no exception. He was handsome, in a "nice, older gentlemen" kind of way -- well-groomed, graying gracefully, and altogether the kind of man someone might hope their husband would look like in the future.

"I'm sure many of you are familiar with the idea in some form. It's been dramatized in movies, books, TV, some rather popular hip-hop songs -- though I prefer 'California Love' myself."

His joke was met with a smattering of polite laughs. Rio wasn't really sure what the punchline was.

"But I'm also sure most of you know that those stories aren't necessarily accurate to real hypnosis. The actual practice -- while controversial to this day -- has been used in a number of credible studies and treatments. There are thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of patients who credit their life and mental health improvements to hypnotherapy. So while you may be expecting to wave a shiny stone in front of someone's eyes and make them cluck like a chicken, I assure you the real deal is far more clinical. Now-"

The professor theatrically reached into his pocket, fumbling in its depths for a few moments, before pulling out a polished, glimmering gold pocket watch on a long chain.

"-Which of you wants to be a farm animal?"

While the rest of the class around her chuckled at the joke, Rio tried her hardest to suppress a gasp.

It wasn't the same pendant. She knew that. Years of surfing hypno-smut had taught her that "shiny pocket watch" was second only to "giant spinning spiral pattern" when it came to hypnosis cliches. Yet some primal, cum-pickled part of her brain twitched at the sight of one in real life, hanging from the fingers of a man as he -- even jokingly -- talked about hypnotizing her.

"I kid, I kid -- not about the watch, though. While it's definitely become a cliché in movies, having something eye-catching to grab a subject's attention is a legitimate method. In some cases it's even more effective, thanks to the ubiquity. Through the power of suggestion, using a tool the subject expects to hypnotize them will prime them for it. The acting like an animal is optional."

More half-hearted laughs, while Rio was silently losing her mind. She knew exactly what he was talking about, because at that very moment it was taking everything she had to not look at his watch. She tried to focus on his face, to make it seem like she was paying attention, and prayed her poker face held true.

"In fact, I can show you all with a practical demonstration. And I know just the perfect volunteer to help me." He turned his gaze expectantly, and Rio's blood ran cold as her looked in her direction.

No. No way. He couldn't know. He couldn't possibly have figured it out. Yet even as her mind spiraled to deny it, she felt the sudden urge to stand up -- to walk obediently over to her teacher and let him mesmerize her in front of the entire class. To stare at his shiny gold watch and let her mind drift into-

"Georgia, if you'd do me the kindness of joining me up here."

"Certainly, professor," said a chipper voice behind Rio. She turned to see Georgia Sutherland rising from the seat directly behind her, before walking to the front of the class. The perfectly maintained curls of her chocolate brown hair bounced with every step.

"Now, Georgia has a habit of getting a bit ahead of my syllabus," Herbert explained, rolling out the chair behind his desk for the perky coed to sit in. "She actually reached this unit a couple weeks ago."

"It pays to be prepared, Professor!" Georgia interjected, sitting confidently in the pleather desk chair, legs crossed, looking ever-so-slighty smug.

"That it does. Anyway, she had a few questions for me about the subject and, always eager to learn, agreed to help me with this practical demonstration. So, without further ado..."

Herbert brought the watch back up, letting it dangle from its long chain until it rested level with Georgia's forehead. The student had to look up slightly to see it clearly, but her eyes immediately locked on.

Rio's eyes were locked on as well, but she hardly noticed. She was still trying to gather herself after her moment of weakness. Her heart was still pounding in her chest, and she could feel a sheen of sweat on her forehead. But she was safe. It had just been a terrible coincidence -- the Professor didn't know her secret, nobody knew. Now she could just make it through the rest of class, pretend to take notes, and try to ignore the wet, shameful heat between her legs. She could just-

"Relax," Herbert instructed, beginning to swing the watch in a slow, wide arc before his student's rapt gaze. "Follow the watch, and relax. Allow it to draw your focus, more and more, until it becomes the only thing on your mind."

Georgia's eyes obediently followed. Unbeknownst to anyone -- even herself -- Rio's eyes followed suit.

"That's perfect. Just keep your focus on the watch. Follow its movement carefully, back and forth...back and forth...back and forth..."

For the next few minutes, the induction continued. The class looked on with measured interest, watching as Georgia's face slowly went slack, as her body relaxed in its seat, as the professor's metered words and deep, calming voice brought her deeper and deeper into trance. The students were so focused, they never noticed the same thing happening to one of their own, as Rio slumped back in her seat, dark eyes moving in unison with Georgia's, relaxing and focusing and listening, until she slipped into trance.

* * *

Only one person took notice of the second pair of eyes tracing the watch's hypnotic path, and while he blinked in surprise as he realized what was happening, Professor Herbert merely smiled to himself, and continued his induction.

"Good, good, you're almost there," he said as he watched both girls sigh in unison. "In just a moment, I will snap my fingers. When I do that, you'll close your eyes, and be completely hypnotized. You'll find yourself feeling calm, open, and ready to listen to everything I say to you. In 3...2...1.."

As the sound of his snap resounded through the quiet classroom, two pairs of eyes drifted close.

"Perfect," Herbert said, taking care to keep the class' attention facing forward.

"Now, class, some of you may think this is fake -- I'm sure some of you think that went a little too easy, and you're half-right. Typically an initial hypnotic induction would take far longer, and require privacy to achieve a successful trance state from the subject.

"In fact, this is not Georgia's first session. She's allowed me to induct her a few times, to prepare and condition her to go into trance more quickly -- for the sake of a successful demonstration, today. That's the fun trick of it -- the more a subject is hypnotized, the more easily it happens, each time."

Herbert casually patted the sleeping subject's shoulder, as she sat cozily in the chair.

"The other way to achieve a quick induction is if the subject is primed beforehand. Think volunteers at a stage hypnosis show, or the like. The subject is excited and expecting to go into trance already, and they have the expectations of the audience driving them. In short, they go into trance easily and eagerly, because they want to."

The professor gave a covert glance to Rio, still slouched, unnoticed, in her seat. He couldn't hold back a smirk as he admired the sleeping beauty, as he considered his next move. He needed to be careful with his words for the next segment.

"Now, we don't have too much time, so let's get to a demonstration of what I'm sure you're all excited for: post-hypnotic suggestions. With a suitably hypnotized subject, you can -- in fact -- plant suggestions in their mind to adjust behavior. They're far from permanent, and long-term changes like quitting smoking or anxiety treatments require extended therapy, but in the short-term...well, we can have a little fun."

He leaned down, bringing his face level with Georgia's, and began to speak to her -- and to Rio -- in a clear and direct voice.

"Listen to my words. You are hypnotized right now. You have allowed me to bring you into trance. I know that this is a very delicate, vulnerable state, and you know that you can trust me while you're in this state. You know that I am your teacher, and that I only want what is best for you. That means you can trust what I'm saying, and follow my instructions without worry. Because I know you're a diligent student, so much so that I can trust you to follow my instructions without thinking -- without even remembering them."

He risked another look at Rio, but saw no change in her sleeping expression.

"Now, I'm going to implant a post-hypnotic suggestion. You know from your studies that you're deep enough in trance that it will take hold -- but you also know I can't make you do anything you don't want to do. It will be harmless, and you won't find anything odd about following my suggestion."

He considered his next words carefully, the image of his unexpectedly entranced student firmly in mind.

"In a few moments, I'll wake you up out of this trance. You'll be alert, attentive, and won't spare a thought to the fact that you were in trance. You'll simply accept it. But after you wake up, for the next..." he feigned looking at the pocket watch, earning a few stifled chuckles from the class. 20 minutes left in class. "...let's say for the next 30 minutes, whenever I say your name and snap my finger, you'll follow any instruction I give you. And like the good, polite student you are, you'll answer each instruction by with 'Of course, Professor' -- just for a little fun."

That would have to do. He stood back up, carefully replaced the watch in his pocket, and held his poised hand next to Georgia's ear.

"When I snap my fingers, you'll find yourself waking from trance. Your conscious mind won't remember the trance or my suggestion, but your subconscious will have it all stored away, safe and sound. In 3...2...1..."

He snapped his fingers, and like the obedient subject he knew she was, Georgia opened her bleary eyes. The girl looked around, confused for a few moments while her brain pieced things together as best it could. Herbert kept his gaze on her, for the sake of appearances, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rio Tanaka's eyes slowly blink awake, as well.

* * *

Rio squirmed in her seat through the rest of class.

She'd hoped that her morning session would have been enough to keep her mind out of the gutter for the class, but clearly it hadn't been enough. She'd been so preoccupied by the Professor's watch -- and her countless memories of those MindTube videos -- that she hadn't heard a word he'd said through Georgia's entire induction. Yet even as she paid closer attention, the sloppy, wet heat between her legs made paying attention very difficult.

It wasn't like the demonstration was even sexual. After waking her up, Herbert simply had Georgia do some comical displays for the class. He order- instructed her to pinch her cheeks, to squat in a chair and cluck like a chicken, and then to blindly write "I am head of the class!" on the whiteboard 30 times, all the while oblivious to the laughing class around her. With how she behaved, it was clear that Georgia neither realized she'd been hypnotized, nor that what she was doing was at all strange.

But no matter how innocent, Rio's porn-fried brain could only imagine what else the older man could do with his smiling, naive, young vic- er, student. He could order her to strip off her blouse in front of the class. Or peel off her panties and give them to one of the boys in class. Or any number of humiliating things that she'd happily do at the snap of his fingers.

It was ridiculous. It was immoral. It was something that neither person would ever do or want, Rio knew.

But God, did it make her so fucking hot.

"Alright, class is just about over," Herbert said once Georgia had finished her last task. "So let's give a round of applause for our leading lady -- though she should probably be allowed to know why we're clapping."

With a theatrical flair, the professor snapped his fingers once more.

"Georgia, remember your trance and suggestion."

"Of course, Professor," Georgia said with a smile.

A second later, however, embarrassed realization washed over her face, and she blushed beet-red as she nervously looked back at the white board, then raised a hand to softly rub her cheek. Soon enough though, she smiled and gave a sarcastic bow as her fellow students. Just as she raised her head, the campus' overhead system rant out the top of the hour.

"Well, that'll have to be it for now. Please save your followup questions for next time," Herbert declared as his slightly disappointed class started shuffling towards the door. "Georgia, if you're free, I'd appreciate it if you'd join me for a debriefing in my office. The rest of you, have great day!"

Rio urgently began packing her things away, eager to get out of here and find a nice, private place to work off her tension. Then maybe sneak back to her dorm for a fresh pair of panti-

"Oh, I almost forgot," Herbert said, snapping his finger in sudden recognition. "Ms. Tanaka, please join me in my office as well. I wanted to talk to you about some of the finer points of your last paper."

"Of course, Professor," she answered, and suddenly Rio wasn't at all in a rush to leave. Instead she slowly repacked her bag, stood up, and calmly followed Herbert and Georgia through the back door of the classroom, while the rest of the class spilled out into the hallway outside.

12