Ahead of the Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until they were inside the professor's office, and he was shutting the door, that it occurred to Rio that they hadn't had a paper due in nearly a month.

"Please, both of you sit. I promise this won't take long," Herbert said, motioning towards the two comfortable looking chairs that faced his desk. The pair shared a bemused glance, then took their seats while her leaned back against his desk.

For a long moment, the three of them were silent. There was a palpable, awkward tension in the air, and Rio wasn't sure how to break it. As she looked around her teacher's handsomely furnished office, she couldn't shake an odd feeling of deja vu. But she also couldn't ignore the wet, squishy heat between her closed legs. She desperately needed to get out of here.

"Um, Professor, I'm a little confused," she said, nervously brushing a strand of hair back from her face. "What did you need to speak to me about?"

"Ah, yes. I confess I fibbed there. I wanted to be discreet while other students were around," the teacher answered casually. "I actually wanted to ask you about your interest in hypnosis."

Rio's blood ran cold at his words. Her hands gripped the arm rests of her seat. Her body stiffened in panic. What-what had he just asked her?

"I don't -- I mean I'm not- uh, what, what do you mean?" she squeaked out.

"No need to be shy, Ms. Tanaka," Herbert replied with a soft smile. "I imagine you must have been studying it for quite a while, for you to fall into trance alongside Georgia today. I may consider myself an accomplished hypnotist, but even I couldn't pull that off on an unconditioned subject."

"What? I didn't- I never-"

"Ah, forgive me. I did instruct you to forget about all that along with Georgia. Rio," he snapped his fingers, "remember your trance and suggestions, now."

At his words, the stammering student felt a rush of mortifying memories. She remembered following the watch, her eyes drawn to it like a magnet, imagining it was the one from her videos. Then following the professor's voice down into trance, and drifting in darkness while she absorbed his words. Finally, she recalled Herbert snapping before asking her to come with him. Oh god. Oh God!

"I n-need to leave!" she sputtered, rushing to stand up.

"I'm afraid we can't have that. Rio," snap, "Stay in your seat, and do not speak above a normal, conversational volume, please."

"Of course, Professor," she said without a thought. Completely against her will, Rio felt her body swiftly return to her seat. At the same time, a clearly distressed Georgia stood up, and looked with questioning confusion at Herbert.

"Professor, what's going on? Why are you-"

"Shhh," Herbert shushed, softly placing his finger to Georgia's lips. "Georgia, it's time to wake up your true self."

Rio watched in shock as the tension suddenly left Georgia's body. The girl's shoulders sagged, her head and eyelids drooped, and she let out a soft, content sigh. The light slowly dimmed in her eyes, and her lips -- still touching the professor's outstretched finger -- curled into a dreamy smile. She giggled, and stared adoringly at Herbert.

"Thank you, Master. It feels good to be back," she whispered, before giving his finger a sensual lick. "Did I do a good job today?"

"You did excellent, slave." He ran a possessive hand through her curly hair. "You were the perfect hypnotic subject."

"Comes with all the practice." Georgia stepped in to hug her teacher around the waist, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"What is this? What have you done?" Rio pleaded, even though she knew the answer. She'd watched so many videos -- read so many stories -- had so many fantasies about something like this. It felt unreal. Hypnosis didn't work like this. It didn't -- couldn't -- bend a woman to another's will and yet. And yet...

"I think you know quite well what I've done," Herbert said, casually groping Georgia through her blouse. The bewitched beauty trembled in his arms, sighing in pleasure. "Though I suppose you're due some explanation. Slave, go ahead and undress, while I catch our guest up."

"As you command, Master."

Georgia hummed as she proceeded to unbutton her blouse, happy but in no great hurry to disrobe. Herbert approached Rio, helplessly frozen in place by his commands. He stepped behind her chair, and leaned down to place firm, strong hands on her trembling shoulders.

"The truth is, Rio, that the Georgia Sutherland you've known no longer exists. I've preserved a facsimile of her personality to keep up appearances, but for some time now, her true self has been my devoted, willing slave."

That slave was now peeling off her jeans, revealing a pair tight, black stockings that looked practically painted onto her legs, below a lacy black thong that left nothing to the imagination. A moment later, she shrugged off her open blouse, before moving to pick up her discarded clothes.

"It wasn't easy, of course. It took careful persuasion and a number of sessions to slowly condition her into my plaything. Thankfully, Georgia was very trusting, and after enough chiseling away, I was able to mold her into the obedient creature she is now."

"Don't be so humble, Master," Georgia commented while she peeled her soaked panties down her legs. Her bra was already piled on top of the rest of her clothes, leaving nothing but her stockings. "You've shown me all those videos on your page. You've been doing this for years! The old me never stood a chance of resisting the hypnotic charms of Professor Hypnos."

The professor felt Rio shudder in his grasp at those words.

The captive girl looked around, the strange familiarity of the office suddenly clicking in her brain. She saw the desk -- old, polished wood that had sat firmly in this room for years. She saw the plastic desk lamp -- the one that had replaced an older metal one some time between "Shauntal" and "Lazuli". She saw the distinctive spiral-patterned coaster that always poked into frame, sitting plain as day near the edge of the desk.

This was the room where all those videos -- all those hours of hypnotized, enslaved girls who had driven Rio to hundreds or thousands of orgasms -- had happened. They were real.

She was in the lair of Professor Hypnos.

"That's...you can't be...you're...Hypnos?" she whispered.

"Oh my, are you familiar with my work?" Herbert asked, stroking Rio's hair in an motion that made her scalp tingle and her spine cringe. "I supposed that would explain a few things. Honestly those videos are my one vanity -- it gets so tiresome to keep my beautiful slaves a secret, so sharing them online is a bit of an indulgence.

"Tell me, Ms. Tanaka," his hand slipped down to brush her neck, teasing at the collar of her sweater, "how long have you been indulging?"

"I...I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Come now, no need to be shy. Rio," snap "you will answer all my questions fully and truthfully."

"Of course, Professor." Rio felt tears pooling at the corner of her eyes.

"Now then, how long have you been watching my videos?"

"Over 3 years," Rio answered in a dull monotone, her face the picture of distress. "I discovered them my freshman year of high school."

"Wow, you're kind of an early bloomer, huh?" Georgia commented, now sitting, legs crossed, on the edge of the desk.

"Indeed, if you've spent that much time watching them, it's no wonder you went under so easily. Tell me, Rio, did watching those videos arouse you?"

"Yes. I've masturbated to them countless times." Rio's face was flush with shame. "Watching those hypnotized women made me so horny..."

"Did you imagine yourself in their place? On your knees? Sucking cock and falling deeper and deeper into enslavement?" His voice was a whisper, hot breath tickling her ear.

"Every time."

There was silence for several moments, broken only by the sound of rustling behind her. Professor Herbert walked around in front of her, and in his hand was that mesmerizing golden pocket watch. The one she'd watch swing across the screen hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of times. The one she'd seen entrance and enslave so many women, in this very room.

Herbert looked at his watch for a long moment, then reached out to cup Rio's chin. He forced her bleary, tear-soaked eyes to meet his domineering gaze.

"Tell me, Rio. Do you want to be my hypnotized slave?"

Rio's mind was spinning. This was terrifying. Impossible. Insane. This was a story straight out of her browser's most private bookmarks, a delirious fantasy of control that was never meant to be real.

And it was so. Fucking. Hot.

"Yes." Rio's answer was barely a sigh, but it sounded in her mind like a gunshot. It was the sound of her open, exposed submission -- the first time she'd ever admitted her deepest, darkest secret to another person.

"Then congratulations. You're about to get your wish." Slowly, the watch slid down, the chain slipping through his fingers, approaching its full extension.

"No!" Rio cried, squirming in her seat. "Please, you can't do this! I don't want this! It's just a fetish, a fantasy!"

"Oh stop playing so hard-to-get," Georgia sighed, joining her master and wrapping her hands around his free arm. "You just said yourself that you wanted this, so just accept it. It'll be sooooo much better when you do -- promise."

"That- that wasn't me! He made me say it!"

"That's where you're wrong, Ms. Tanaka," Herbert interrupted. "That was all you. My control had nothing to do with it."

"But your suggestion-"

"Ran out nearly 2 minutes ago."

Rio froze. She vaguely remembered the Professor's words from her trance. She'd follow his suggestions for...30 minutes. How long had they been in this office?

"Y-you're lying. You're trying to trick me."

"Perhaps I am. Why don't you check the time, just to be sure."

Then the watch was level with her eyes, its antique face staring directly at her. But Rio never got her answer, never learned if her admission had been her own will or not. Because as soon as she laid eyes on the watch, it was swinging, swaying back and forth in a perfect arc, and dragging her gaze -- her focus -- her will -- with it.

In no time at all, she was drifting into trance for her teacher, and her free will ceased to exist at all. And that, in itself, was answer enough.

* * *

"I belong to Professor Hypnos."

The dark hair slaved knelt, naked, beneath her owner's desk. Her hands rested on her master's thighs, supporting her as she worshiped his cock.

"I am my master's hypnotized slave."

Between licks, sucks, and kisses to her Master's divine dick, she recited her mantra. The same one she had repeated to many times, searing it into her horny, suggestible mind, unknowingly preparing herself for her true and ultimate destiny.

"I love to be hypnotized. There is no greater pleasure."

Beside her, her fellow slave knelt with her, offering encouragement, cooing advice on how best to serve their Master. Occasionally, she would reward the slave with a squeeze or caress of her heavy tits. Her encouragement was welcome -- Master said that when she had learned to properly worship him with her mouth, she would join his gallery of videos.

"Even when I am not in trance, my inner mind will remember that I am a slave. I will continued to follow my master's commands."

She wanted so much to truly join Master's harem. To show the world what she truly was -- a mesmerized, horny, subservient sex slave for her perfect, hypnotic Master.

"Hypnosis is perfect."

She felt Master's cock twitch in her mouth, and she hastened as she sensed in impending orgasm.

"Slavery is perfect."

Her hands were swiftly stroking his cock now, aiming it straight at her face and chest, ready to anoint her with Master's seed.

"Master is perfect!"

Master's divine, perfect cock exploded over her, dousing her in his warm, delicious cum. It sprayed across her face, in her hair, on her lips, then down onto her heaving tits.

The ecstasy of baptism shot through her, roiling across her body like. Her sopping, gushing slave-cunt overflowed, dripping wet, hot arousal onto the carpet, lost in a stain left by the countless slaves who had been here before her.

As the slave slowly recovered from her latest mind-shattering orgasm, her fellow slave cuddled up to her, and began lapping up their owner's seed from her tits and face. Jealous, she pulled the other girl into a deep kiss, tongues dancing as they shared their Master's cum. All the while aware of his gaze, eager to make him hard again so they could continue to please him.

When their kiss ended, the two brainwashed women looked into eachother's empty eyes, and began to speak in unison.

"I belong to Professor Hypnos..."

12