Ahegao Mom: Tentacled Alien breeder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my horror, I realized that her breasts had become filled with fresh milk.

Her navel had become so deep you can almost put your fists through it.

Further below her pussy had become completely transformed. From a timid innie pussy, it has become a giant outie cunt. Her labia had become extremely thick and fleshy. Her clitoris had grown ripe and was now almost the same size as her nipples.

Her hips had widened by a few inches on either side and her ass had become tremendously big. If she would stand up, I am sure her buttcheeks would jiggle every time she would move.

But the most astonishing thing was her face.

The shrewdness and cunning that were a constant feature of my mom's face were completely lost.

Instead, she had a dreamy expression on her face.

Her eyes were half-closed in pleasure and her eye-balls were crossed towards her nose. Her tongue lay hanging halfway out of her mouth. Her lips had become luscious and very shapely. As if they had been blown up and designed to drain the goo from the tentacles.

Her cheek was flushed red and a constant gush of slime and saliva dripped from the angle of her mouth.

She was making a low-pitched gurgling sound that sounded something like, 'Aaahhh...'

Her whole body and hair were covered in the greenish-white slime as if she had taken a bath in it. Pieces of goo hung from her cleavage and boobs and dripped down onto her pussy, which she scooped up with her fingers and put inside her mouth, sucking on her fingers, and muttering in pleasure.

It was as if she had become a mindless breeding machine.

'The Japanese call it "ahegao". When a woman reaches the peak level of sexual satisfaction, this is her appearance. Seems like your mother epitomizes the phrase now.' laughed Dr. Richmond.

The next few hours were probably the horniest moments of my life.

The tentacled creatures ravaged and violated my mother in every way possible. And she literally encouraged them throughout the act and her body responded perfectly to every unspeakable thing that they did.

First of all, the tentacles grasped her and made her stand straight. Then 2 thick tentacles, each almost 25 inches long, with slit-like apertures at their end made their way together into mom's giant pussy. She seemed to fit the two massive tentacles quite comfortably. She moaned in ecstasy, thrusting her hips up and down as the tentacles made their way through her holes. She whimpered as every small and large bump on the tentacles grazed her vagina.

A 3rd similar tentacle worked its way from behind and plugged itself right into her extra-ordinary ass. She shivered as it entered her ass-hole. But her body has now become a receptacle for these tentacles. She wanted them. Her body responded instantly and the tension of her anal sphincter loosened as the tentacles glided inside without any resistance. The constant oozing goo made the journey all the very smooth.

Now that all her 3 holes were plugged and were being worked upon, 2 more black tentacles shot up. Their mouth opened to reveal several small tendrils which latched themselves onto mom's huge milking tits. Mom was so high in heaven that I don't think she even noticed these latchers. They chomped down on her nipples and sealed themselves tightly around her areola. 2 smaller tentacles shot up and started to milk her giant titties.

Her milk replete udders were being pumped by the tentacles now. They squeezed and relaxed alternatively to siphon out a heavy amount of breastmilk. The tentacles seemed to draw their nourishment from them. The more they drank, the more robust they became.

Mom's tits became deep red from all the kneading and stroking.

The room was filled with slurping sounds of the slimy tentacles wrecking my mom's holes, the suckling sound made while they drained her milk, and her pleasureful wails as her whole body danced to the rhythm of the tentacles.

Suddenly, I saw the most spectacular of all things.

Mom's eyeballs suddenly rolled backwards and her throat started to make a deep guttural noise. It was as if something was forcing its way out of her throat. She started coughing and choking at the same time as if something was making its way out. Her whole body started to shake violently and the gargling sound grew louder. Her eyeballs disappeared almost at the back of her head. Her head jerked forwards and backwards as if she was going to throw out.

'Guuurrrggghhhhh..'

Suddenly the tip of a tentacle made its way out of her mouth.

I realized with alarm that the tentacle that had made its way through her ass had gone right through and through and come out of her mouth.

The tentacle had traversed through her entire body, right from her ass up to her mouth.

The end of the tentacle hung limply out of her mouth. Her mouth was once again wide open and her tongue falling on another side. Thick slimy goo spurted out of her mouth in generous amounts.

This was indeed a sight to behold.

My mother, probably the most posh and selfish woman, was now lying on the floor, with her back arched, 3 tentacles penetrating all her holes. 2 tentacles draining milk from her tits while one tentacle going all the way through her body and hanging right out of her mouth. Saliva, tears and slime dribbling from her eyes, nose and mouth, she looked exquisite. The aliens seemed to enjoy mating with this extravagant breeding contraption that they had designed.

For several hours they continued to demolish my mother. The tentacles flipped her and made her kneel on all fours, and penetrated her doggy-style. They suspended her mid-air and pounded her holes from every possible angle.

The tentacles oozed slime and penetrated her relentlessly, over and over again. Mother probably had infinite orgasms during the whole time as every thrust made by the throbbing giant tentacles would have knocked the daylight out of any normal woman. So many orgasms are enough to melt off anyone's brain and mind. No wonder mom has become a mindless cum-slut.

Finally, came the last part. The tentacles increased their speed and velocity. I saw them oozing an extraordinary amount of cum inside my mother. They kept on pushing litres of slime inside my mom's vagina. My mom screamed in pain and pleasure. As the slime built up, her belly began to grow. Slowly her tummy began to expand. Her deep navel started to bulge out as the load built up inside her.

Her 'ahegao' face was heightened while this was happening. Eyes crossed and half-closed in pleasure, tongue hanging out, drooling from the corner of the mouth, face flushed red and a low moaning sound.

Gradually when her belly was about to burst, the tentacles withdrew.

She lay in the same position, with her back lying on the floor, legs wide apart, arms on both sides. Her belly was completely swollen and her navel stretched to the maximum.

Slime and alien cum overflowed from her giant pussy. Her holes have been stretched to literally double their size than before. Her dreamy expression confirmed that she was still in seventh heaven.

Finally, Dr Richmond spoke, 'What a show that was. Your mom has surpassed all expectations. It seemed she has been successfully impregnated by the aliens. Ladies and gentlemen, Tests number 674 is a success. Now let's wait for the eggs.'

Did he just say eggs?

I watched in utter disbelief as mom got up and assumed the birthing position. Copious amounts of cum and goo still flowed from her vagina, making her birth passage very slippery.

Suddenly mother threw her head backwards and let out a scream.

'Contractions have started. They are coming. The moment we all have been waiting for.' said a jubilant Dr Richmond.

Mom raised her hips and let out another scream. She started to push down. Covered in slime and alien cum, she was still sweating from pushing something out of her womb.

Her shrieks filled the laboratory room.

More slime guzzled out of her holes and then, ever so slowly, I saw a round shiny blue object emanating from her vagina.

'That's it, you filthy alien breeder. Push as hard as you can.' commanded Dr Richmond.

But mom didn't need the encouragement. With one final scream and a push, the egg, covered in the obnoxious slime popped out and fell on the floor in front of her.

But this was just the beginning of her agony. She had to repeat the birthing process two more times and finally, she gave birth to 3 alien eggs. One blue, one pink and one green. All of them lay in front of her vagina.

Her breast milk continued to trickle throughout the whole process. Thus, in the end, my transformed mother lay in a puddle of her own breast milk, alien greenish-white slime, gooey birthing fluid and her own bodily fluids. 3 eggs in front of her.

She picked up all the 3 eggs with the utmost care and started to lick the slime and goo from them. Her eyes crossed, tongue hanging out and drooling.

She seemed to enjoy sucking off the alien eggs that she had just given birth to.

Dr Richmond concluded, 'So as it seems, your mother will be having an insatiable lust now for these alien tentacles. She will also be taking care of the babies while acting as a regular breeder for all the aliens. She is our most precious subject yet.'

'As for you, my dear boy, we cannot let you go. So you may either choose to stay here and support and take care of your mother in her mindless ecstatic state, or you may choose to become fodder for the aliens. The choice is yours.'

THE END

12