Ahoy, There!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"According to plan," I laughed, "I'm sure."

"Hey, I'm good, but not even I can plan the wind, kiddo," she wagged her finger at me. "I had it going another way in my head, but the destination was the same." She paused, and pulled her dress off over her head. "My bedroom. No clothes allowed."

Well, if those are the rules I need to follow to gain entrance, I'm in, I thought, stripping quickly. Having never been this close to having actual sex, there's no way I wasn't going to do whatever she wanted. She paused again in the doorway, her beautiful ass beckoning me to follow, and turned her head, checking to see if I would. I caught up quickly, and she was in my arms as we both tumbled onto the surprisingly large bed.

I hadn't been in her cabin before this moment. It was full width, across the beam of the boat, and very luxurious, but right now the only thing that mattered was that it had a soft, comfortable bed, and that I was in it with a very sexy, very willing woman.

I let her initiate the kiss. Once it started, it seemed to take on a life of its own, and we were rolling around on the bed, moaning and pawing at each other for quite some time. I'm not sure if I made her predicted ten-minute recovery time, but if she wasn't counting, I wasn't counting. She was on top of me, her buoyant chest cushioning the contact between us, when she pulled back.

"Mmmmmm, that was nice," she breathed, smiling down at me. Her thighs squeezed together around my stiff shaft, and her smile grew wider. "Oh god, I want this inside me. You're very good with your tongue. Can I ask you to use it on me for a while, before you fuck me? I really love a good pussy-licking."

She gave me another kiss, then rolled off, spreading her legs wide. My eyes were drawn upward, along the smooth skin of her inner thighs, to the ultimate goal at their junction.

It looked... delicious, and it called me closer. Her aroma... a sweetness I couldn't resist. Not that I wanted to.

You are, of course, familiar with the saying about time flying when you're having fun? Well, I defy anyone to have more fun than I was having right now. I may not have had any personal experience eating pussy, but I had seen it done, thanks to internet porn. I licked her with everything I had.

She was every bit as tasty as she initially appeared. I dove, face first, into her juicy folds, and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Wendy. My tongue claimed her succulent bare flesh with sweeping licks around her clit, stabs into her sodden depths, and caresses of her swollen lips. Her sweet, syrupy juices were replaced in copious quantities, fresh and warm, as quickly as I consumed them.

I didn't need to ask if I was doing the right thing to turn Wendy's crank. She was providing real-time feedback in an incessant stream of directives and commentary, that left no doubt about her feelings.

"Oh, Sam, yes! Yes!... Lick me, honey, that's it, lick my pussy... Oh, yes... Oh fuck, yeah!... Mmmmm hmmm, right there... Mmmmmm hmmm, that's it... Uh huh, suck my clit... OHHH YESSSS! OH, YES, RIGHT THERE!... Mmmmm hmmm, deeper... Yeah!... Deeper... Uh huh, uh huh, oh baby, yeah... Yeah... Yeah, baby... Oh god, your tongue is so good! Eat me! Fucking eat my juicy pussy, you beautiful bastard!... More, I want more... Oh yeah, oh now do it... Do my clit... OHHH YESSSS! THAT'S IT! I'M GONNA CUM, BABY! SUCK IT HARDER! GNAHHHHHN! GNAAAAHNNNNN!... OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Man the lifeboats. She's sprung a leak! I tried to use my tongue to stem the tide, but it was futile. Wendy's pussy gushed, splashing across my face while I kept right on licking. I mean... she was so yummy, I felt no need to stop. At last her hand sought out my head from above, and she pushed me away.

"For the love of god, please stop!" she panted, covering her oozing vestibule with the other hand. "Too sensitive! You win!" She curled up on her side, moaning in ecstasy.

As for me, I sat up on my knees, wiping excess ambrosia off my chin. I licked my fingers, and decided right then and there that I really, really enjoyed eating pussy, and that any woman who ever let me between her legs from this day forward was going to cum from my tongue. I was hooked.

Wendy rolled into her back once more, and stretched in satisfaction. Her hands ran upward, from her waist, across her flat tummy, and over the twin obstacles of her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, now, what's next?" she grinned, her eyes locked on my erection. "You gonna fuck me with that thing, or what? I do love a challenge." Her legs spread wider instinctively, and she lifted one high, shifting her body so that I was between her thighs. Her pussy gaped open, a bullseye awaiting my arrow.

I leaned down, bridging my body over hers on hands and knees. Her hands reached out, grasping the thickness of my shaft. With pre-cum oozing out of the tip of my penis, and her pussy awash in her juices, we were both about as lubricated as we were going to get. I felt her warm labia around the head, and pushed while she guided me in.

"Oh, shit that's big!" she gasped, and put her hand on my chest. "Slowly, my well hung stud. I can take it, but it's been a while since I had anything quite your size inside me, and that was made of rubber."

"Understood," I nodded.

"Okay, a little more," she smiled, then winced, stopping me again. "Oooooooooo, baby, it hurts so good. More... Alright, do it. Gimme the whole thing. Now!"

I pushed hard, once more, and felt our bodies meet. I was all the way in, a virgin no more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, "So full." Her legs lifted and wrapped around my waist, pulling me tight against her. She looked deep into my eyes with intensity. "Fuck me."

Wendy's lips had already given me a treat beyond expectation, when she blew me on deck. The sensation of her inner walls, gripping my shaft from tip to root, was also better than I could have predicted. I was definitely going to like this sex thing.

I pulled back, then thrust into her, causing her beautiful chest to wobble in response.

"Ooooof!" she grunted, and smiled. "That's what I want. Do me hard! Do me deep! Fuck me!"

For a very brief second, I wondered how much watching porn played a role in what I was doing. I had no personal experience, only observation of others, and whatever else millions of years of instinct could provide. Like I said, it was a very brief thought, before my hips began a rhythm on their own.

I felt Wendy's beautiful, voluptuous body, absorbing my actions and returning her emotions in kind. The intimacy was wonderful. I could only imagine how much deeper those feelings might be with someone I cared for as a partner.

Which is not to say I didn't care for Wendy, but my emotions regarding her were certainly skewed in the direction of lust, rather than love. I wanted to fuck her, as often as she'd let me. It might take quite a while for her to become truly proficient as a sailor. It was a conflict of interest, in a way. It was also a focus of interest.

The mattress was squeaking with every thrust, and Wendy was doing much the same, with little puffs, grunts and squeals coming from her every time I drove down into her vagina. I would periodically raise up in my arms, giving me the chance to watch her breasts doing their enticing dance. She was definitely built for sex, a thoroughbred in bed. Her husband had been a very lucky man.

"How am I doing, sailing-wise?" she asked, looking up at me innocently.

"What? You wanna talk about that now?" I laughed, pausing mid-thrust. "At this very moment?"

"No," she giggled, smiling wider. "Just yanking your chain. Call it a test of your concentration." I snorted and resumed fucking her, harder now. "Ooooo, I'd say you passed. That's it Sam. Fuck me just like that. Nice and slow and deep. I like it like that. So good."

I could say that her pleasure was my sole reason for following her suggestion. I could, but it wouldn't be completely accurate. The truth is much simpler; it felt fantastic, and I was being selfish as much as anything. Her pussy was magical.

Her nails dug into my shoulders, and I heard her breathing catch, making me shift my attention to her face.

"Don't... stop," she whispered, eyes shut tight. "Deep... yes... cum... Oh, yes... cumming." Her voice quivered, along with her body, as she came, holding me close. I wondered which orgasm was more intense for her; the quiet one, or the screamer from earlier?

"Mmmmm, thank you," she smiled, then pulled me down for a sensuous kiss. Her arms wrapped around me, pressing my chest to her own well-cushioned one. With one leg, she levered us to the side, rolling on top of me deftly. The kiss continued, until she finally lifted herself into a sitting position.

"I hope you don't mind," she laughed, adjusting her legs under her. She leaned forward, dangling her big globes in my face. A quick shake of her shoulders caused those beauties to smack me on both cheeks. "Suck my nipples, please. I love it like this. Me on top, with a big cock waaaaay up inside me, and a hungry man gnawing on my tits."

I had no difficulty doing what she asked. Her nipples, standing erect as they were, like thick pencil erasers with crinkled areolas surrounding them, looked inexplicably delicious. I latched on, and sucked with gusto.

Wendy's hips moved in a supple, practiced fashion, sliding up and down on my cock sensuously. Being on the bottom, I was free to enjoy the sensation of her juicy pussy gripping my shaft without having to concentrate on actually fucking her. Believe me, I was definitely enjoying it. So warm, and wet, and smooth, her pussy almost felt like it was milking my cock, or at least, how I imagined having my cock milked might have felt.

"Ooooo, yeah baby, that's it," she moaned, riding me happily. "Suck Wendy's tits, while she fucks your big cock. She loves it. She's such a slut."

I wouldn't want to venture a guess as to why she suddenly decided to go into a third person narration, or why she was being so hard on herself. Maybe someday I'd know her well enough to form an opinion. For now, I'd settle for knowing her, in the biblical sense.

Her big, soft boobs were massaging my face, bouncing with her movements while I switched from one nipple to the other and back. She was grunting her approval while she pounded her pussy over my cock. The intensity level reached a peak.

"Oh, fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckoh... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed, tossing her head back. Her right nipple popped out of my mouth, like a baby's soother, as she arched her back more, and ground her spasming vagina hard against me. Her face and chest flushed red as she came, until the wave passed, and she relaxed. Her body leaned from side to side, forcing me to hold her upright. A lazy smile crossed her lips.

"Mmmmm, I love sex," she moaned softly, leaning weakly forward to rest on me. I took a page from her book, and rolled us over again, intent on giving it to her hard. I could already feel the dull ache in my balls that told me I was almost ready to cum. "Yes. Fuck me," she whispered in my ear, holding me close. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard, and shoot that hot, young cum all over my tits. You want to cum on my tits, don't you?"

I was drilling her furiously by now, and could only nod. Actions, so I've been told, speak louder than words. I pounded her harder, bouncing her sexy body between my hips and the mattress with each desperate stroke. I briefly imagined circular ripples, radiating outward around the hull of the boat, with each collision of our bodies.

"Shit!" I grunted, rearing up, and yanking my dick out of her juicy hole. My hand found the slippery shaft, and pumped it a couple of times, aiming roughly in the direction of her chest. I saw her face, eyes locked on the head of my cock, anticipating my payload. Her eyes grew wider...

A thick rope of ecstasy raced up my shaft, and exploded out, arcing in the air on its way to splatter across her left breast and up her neck. The second one did roughly the same, but perfectly in the valley of her cleavage. Number three landed weakly on her stomach, along with the rest of my sticky discharge.

My collapse was inevitable. The only question was where I would land, and I hoped it wouldn't be painful to either of us. I aimed for empty mattress, and mostly hit it, landing beside her across her left leg, face down. I turned my head, and watched her play with my semen, spreading it across her breasts, massaging it in, and licking her fingers.

She smiled as she slipped silently out of bed, stepping into the head, or bathroom, for a moment. When she came out, her hair was once again brushed neatly, and her chest free of gooey globs.

"Well, that's a first," I sighed, lifting my arm to let Wendy snuggle into my side. She pulled the sheet up over us, and put her head on my shoulder. I enjoyed the way her breasts pressed against my ribs. She finished getting comfortable.

"First what?" she asked. "First time on a boat? First older woman? Keep in mind that I don't want to feel old, so be gentle."

"First time. Period," I answered.

There was a deathly silence, until she slowly sat up, and turned to look at me. Her eyes were wide again, this time in surprise.

"Excuse me?" she begged.

"First time," I repeated.

"Oh, wow," she gasped, ruffling her hair absently. "Haven't been anyone's first for more years than I care to count. You're sure?"

"You think I'd forget having sex?" I laughed. "No, I can guarantee I'll remember this for the rest of my life. You have set the bar pretty high."

"Really?" she giggled, looking flattered. "Thank you, Sam."

"No... Thank you, Wendy. Thank you, thank you, thank you," I smiled.

"Little wonder it hurt you so much when Jayne cheated," she observed. "She would have been your first. That's pretty important."

"I don't know who you're talking about," I replied, avoiding her eyes.

"Coo coo ka choo, Mrs. Turlington," she laughed, snuggling back against me.

"What was that?" I asked, caressing her breast.

"Oh, nothing really," she smiled, leaning up to kiss me. "Just a line from a song, from a movie that was long before your time. What time is it, anyway?"

"Almost 2," I answered, checking my watch.

"Alright. Another two or three times, and we'd better get back," she grinned. Her hand reached under the sheet, and found my cock beginning to rise again. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, maybe four."

"Whatever you say," I nodded. "In here, you're the teacher."

***

A week later, and we were once again out on the boat. We had actually done more than just jump into bed together. I was, after all, supposed to be teaching her to sail, wasn't I? I couldn't assume that we were going to be getting it on.

We were, of course, but I couldn't make assumptions. Sailing had given way to sex, as quickly as we could make it to our 'parking spot'. I was laying on my back, naked, in the middle of Wendy's bed...

... The cabin door opened wide suddenly, but I barely flinched.

Funny how relaxed you can be when a beautiful woman is sucking your cock.

"Hi Rose," Wendy giggled, momentarily breaking her rhythm, but not to ask what she was doing here.

"Wendy," Mrs. Farmer replied. She was naked too, and the fingers of one hand were busy between her legs. The other was cupping her breast, which was beautifully round and full, if not as large as Wendy's. "Hi, Sam." she smiled at me, stepping in, and leaving the door open. "Surprise!"

Rose's body, while not quite as curvaceous as her blonde friend's, was spectacular in her own way. For a brief moment, I felt a twinge of regret. Jayne's body might have been such a joy to behold, and might have been mine to explore, if not for that other guy. Then again, her mother was here, naked, and of her own accord, and Wendy was sucking my cock. Two milfs in a boat are better than one young tart in a car. Jayne who?

"Not news to everyone, clearly," I groaned, laying my head back on the pillow. "Hiding in the other cabin?"

"Can't slip anything past you, can I? Yes, I'm a stowaway, of sorts. Well, my being here might not be a surprise to Wendy , but THAT certainly is to ME ," she laughed, pointing at my crotch, where Wendy was struggling to get more than half my penis into her mouth. "Damn! That's quite the piece of meat, Sam. Is it good, Wendy?"

"Mmmmmm, Hmmmm," Wendy moaned, then pulled back to breathe. "So good. Hits all the spots at once. You're lucky I don't mind sharing. Almost kept him for myself." She grinned, and crawled up, straddling me. "Navigator? Can't really see past my boobs," she giggled.

I gripped my dick low, and aimed, rubbing the head between her lips.

"You're on course," I replied.

"Aye, aye," she breathed, and slowly lowered herself aboard. It took almost a minute for her to settle onto it completely, and she sighed contentedly when she was done.

"You're not going to use him up, are you Wendy?" Rose asked, taking a seat in the chair beside the bed. She spread her legs, and resumed masturbating. "I want some, too. Not every Farmer woman is a heartless bitch."

"You gonna tell her what she's missing?" Wendy said quietly, rising and falling gently. I was listening, but otherwise occupied with Wendy's fantastic breasts, my lips locked around her left nipple.

"I'm not sure that I, as her mother, am the one to tell her that," Rose replied, fingers delving deeper into her juicy crevice. "Might not be appropriate."

'You're probably right," Wendy moaned, bouncing harder. "I'll tell her. Can't wait to see the look on her face."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More nautical naughtiness to come for Sam, Wendy and Rose, I think.

Thanks for taking the time to read my work. I ask that you click those stars, and welcome comments or feedback.