Ahsoka's Forbidden Trials Ch. 01

Story Info
Ahsoka is given a test from Anakin.
8.5k words
4.81
5.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be a test of your mental focus in battle. Come on snips, you'll do great!" It had sounded so innocent to her when he had brought it up. "I'll show you." He said matter-of-factly as he produced a pair of slick black panties. "Here, check it out," he said as he handed them to her. It was only then that she realized there was a phallic object attached to the inside.

"You want me to wear this?" Ahsoka asked, both intrigued and disgusted. Anakin wouldn't be crazy enough to suggest something that goes directly against the Jedi code, would he? On the other hand, how hard could this be? Ahsoka pondered the object as she turned them over in her hands as if inspecting the panties for any defects. After a little more discussion, Ahsoka agreed, intrigued by the idea.

After a bit of practice, Ahsoka began to grow used to having a dildo buried in her pussy while she practiced with her twin lightsabers. Once she was able to complete an entire training session without ending up on the floor from an orgasm, Anakin had "graduated" her to a new pair of panties, these had a dildo for her pussy and a butt plug for her ass.

-- Back to the present --

Today was a test for Ahsoka. She knew she needed to focus on the battle that was about to start right in front of her. But how could she? With her master's "test" fully strapped in place there was no escape.

"Commander, come in Commander Tano" the voice cut through her thoughts.

"Copy Rex, I'm ready on your signal." Ahsoka had taken about 2 dozen clones including Rex to ambush a Separatist convoy. Under normal circumstances this would have been overkill, Ahsoka could have done this with just a dozen of the clones, but with the double dildo panties she had on the extra clones were a welcome addition. Ahsoka could sense the suspicion coming from Rex and some of the more experienced clones. They knew something was up but there was no way they could ever guess the truth.

There was still a little time before the convoy would pass by them. Ahsoka could feel the dildo pressing against her abdomen while the butt plug pressed on the dildo from the other side causing her to feel extremely stuffed as she lay on her stomach in the bushes. It was pleasant at first. She thought about how much she would love to bring herself to orgasm right now but her military training demand she not. Since they had reached their destination Ahsoka couldn't just wander off to find a quiet place to masturbate, leaving the dildos stationary in her pussy and ass. Without the added stimulation and movement her body began to grow accustomed to the invading objects and stopped producing the lubrication that it needed to. This caused them to become very uncomfortable after only a short time. Luckily Ahsoka had been practicing for just such an occasion. Ahsoka had been practicing using the force to move the dildos just enough to keep her juices flowing so that she could do so discretely and whenever she needed. Usually, she would be trying to muster up all the force she can to move something big and heavy like a rock or a droid. But with this, it was very different, trying to use the force to move a dildo stuffed in her pussy was a delicate matter.

She remembered the first time she had tried doing this. She ended up moving the dildo with so much force that her surprised shout caused a passing Jedi to knock on the door and ask if she was okay. Ahsoka had been so embarrassed that could barely make eye contact with the Jedi. She had improved since then. She was confident enough in her abilities to do it in front of people who didn't know at least.

She closed her eyes and began to reach out through the force. Trying to fuck herself as minimally as possible so that she didn't arouse any more suspicion. She felt the dildo begin to slide back and forth against the walls of her pussy. After a few pumps, she realized she would need to do this until the droids showed up, otherwise the dildo and butt pkig would start to get uncomfortable again.

She took a moment to collect herself and looked at the clones around her, none of them seemed to suspect anything. To them, Ahsoka appeared to be meditating like many Jedi like to do before a fight. With a small sigh of relief, she took a breath and reached out through the force again. She continued to fuck her pussy. Ahsoka let out another involuntary sigh of relief mixed with a little bit of pleasure. "Is everything all right Commander?" Rex was the first to ask

Ahsoka froze, was that too much, does he suspect something is up? She thought in a moment of panic.

Ahsoka took a moment to shuffle her body a little, trying to pretend like something sharp had poked her. "Yes Rex, I'm fine. Although sometimes I wish I had a suit of your armor."

"I don't think you would. Sure you aren't getting poked by branches but these helmets can get a bit stuffy sitting around like we are."

"You're probably right Rex," Ahsoka responded before the coms went silent again and Ahsoka's mind could return to the real cause of the commotion.

She would have to be sure to not overdo with the dildo. Not enough stimulation and the effort could end up being pointless. Too much stimulation and she would risk the clones catching on to what was happening. She thought about what would happen if Rex found out. She had no idea what he would do, but the thought excited her

Several moments later she had found a nice steady rhythm, using the force to push the dildo out of her pussy before relaxing and allowing the panties to return the dildo to her pussy. It was just enough to keep her comfortable while they waited in ambush, without bringing her to orgasm.

She was so focused on maintaining this state that she missed the approach of the convoy until it was almost on top of them. It was Rex who brought her back again. "Commander, are you sure everything is alright? You seem distracted." This time she only heard him in one ear. A private channel, Rex must suspect something. I should tell him before he makes things worse she decided. "I promise I'm alright Rex, I'll let you in on a little secret once we finish up here alright." She replied. "Rodger that commander". With that Ahsoka heard a small click and then Rex could be heard in both ears, back on the team-wide comms. "All right men, get ready, just a few more seconds... and... Now!"

With that the group sprang from the bushes, laser bolts landing on the droids only moments later. Ahsoka pushed herself up and sparked her lightsabers, prepared to join the clones. Instead, she froze, the dildos in her ass and pussy had begun to vibrate. The effect wasn't very strong. How come Anakin never mentioned they were vibrators! Recollecting herself, she charged forward. If her master thought this would be enough to throw her off her game then she was going to prove him wrong.

Ahsoka felt herself getting tired much more quickly than usual. Her face felt hot and she felt herself getting tunnel vision. Each laser bolt she deflected caused her pussy and ass to vibrate intensely. Even cutting through the droids seemed to increase the intensity of the vibration for a moment before it would fall back to a low buzzing. Enough to be a constant reminder, but not enough to completely distract her.

Eventually, it became too much for her and she had to fall back, letting the clones finish off the last few. She'd overestimated herself. The vibrating was doing more to sap her strength than she'd expected. She was breathing heavily as the clones ran to cover her but it was too late. A pair of assassin droids appeared from behind the clones. She'd been too preoccupied with her predicament to notice them with the force earlier.

She had no choice but to charge the droids. The clones wouldn't have reacted in time. Each laser bolt she blocked caused her pussy and ass to tremble as they were assaulted by an intense vibration. Reaching the first droid she sliced its blaster in half before cutting the assassin into several pieces. A moan escaped her lips. She was so close to cumming but she needed to finish off the other assassin droid first or she'd be in real trouble. Ahsoka lunged at the droid. Using the force to push its blaster out of its hand she plunged her lightsabers into the head and body of the droid, disabling it instantly. With her lightsabers still stabbing the droid she realized the vibration was growing in intensity.

A moment later Ahsoka was cumming. The vibrating dildo and butt plug proved too much for her. She bit her lip, stifling a cry of ecstasy as she felt her body spasm around the dildos.

The moment Ahsoka shut off her lightsabers the vibration disappeared. Ahsoka bent over panting with her hands on her knees. She was so exhausted from cumming it was all she could do to prevent herself from collapsing on the ground right there. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Rex's helmet. "Just what sort of test is Skywalker putting you through? It looked like you were struggling to keep it together just now." The concern is evident in his voice. She thought about tell him right then what was happening but she didnt know where to begin.

"Tell you what Rex," she paused to take a breath "help me back to camp," in one quick motion she reached out towards Rex and wrapped both her arms around him, getting as close to his ear as she could so that no one else would hear her whisper "and I'll make it worth while later tonight." With the adrenaline from the battle starting to fade, Ahsoka felt her legs growing weak. The adrenaline might be gone but her hormones were still raging, there was no way should could walk in this state. Her pussy was throbbing around the dildo while her ass was trying to push the butt plug out unsuccessfully.

"Hang on just a moment Ahsoka" She could hear the extra strain in his voice caused by her leaning on him "Let's get you on a stretcher."

"No, please Rex, it'll only be for a little bit." Ahsoka was too horny to realize how embarrassing this must have been for her. Rex, not knowing what else to do, agreed and swept her legs off the ground. Leaving Ahsoka to stare up at Rex from her back. "Thanks," she said. Ahsoka felt herself blushing and tried to hide her face in Rex's armor.

The position offered quite a bit of relief to Ahsoka. The dildos were stationary at least which helped her calm down. With a little help from the force Ahsoka began to calm down and the intense pleasure she had been experiencing faded. By the time she looked up again the clones had already left the clearing behind. The 501st had a schedule to keep and this was only meant to be a quick hit and run. No dilly-dallying or they might have to deal with reinforcements. It didn't matter, the cargo had been destroyed and that was the important part today.

Ahsoka asked Rex to let her down and after a few steps, she found her stride right next to his. She could feel a small drop of her pussy juices trying to escape the latex panties as she walked. Eventually, it found its way out and sent a shiver down her spine as the cool liquid slid, down the inside of her leg.

As they approached camp they saw Anakin waiting for them on the edge. A large grin across his face. Ahsoka had a sneaking suspicion he was thinking about the vibrators he had installed in her panties. "Looks like your mission was a success!" He shouted as soon as they were within earshot.

"Like we would ever lose those droids." Ahsoka retorted. By now they were face to face.

"Now now Ahsoka, it's not like the Jedi to brag like that." The sarcasm was evident in his voice. Ahsoka stuck her tongue out at him. "You're one to talk"

He gave a little chuckle. "Go get cleaned up, you all deserve a little rest before dinner. Your report can wait till later." With that he turned to leave, there was always more work to do in a war.

It was then that Echo spoke up "Hey commander, uuuh...., here." he said as he handed her the spare shirt he kept in his pack. She accepted the shirt, but the confusion must have been visible on her face because Echo continued. "It must have been quite the splash you made on the battlefield." Ahsoka froze, what did he say? "Shame I didn't get to see it." She relaxed a bit. Ahsoka was confident Echo didn't know about the dildo and butt plug currently buried in her pussy and ass but that didn't change the fact that she still didn't know why she was holding his shirt. Seeing that she was still confused he pointed a finger at his butt "You've got quite the wet spot."

Suddenly it all made sense. She had been so focused on the pussy juices running down her leg that she hadn't even noticed that a wet spot had formed on the back of her mini-skirt. She could feel herself blushing again as she began to realize just how big the wet spot was. She would have to come up with something convincing. "Th- Thanks" she managed to stammer out as she tried to put the shirt around her waist faster than her now shaky hands could manage. After a little fumbling, she got the shirt in place so that it covered her backside, hiding her embarrassment.

She looked up and saw her master looking right back at her. From the grin he once again had on his face, he had heard the whole exchange. Suddenly she couldn't form any words with her mouth. She was too embarrassed to speak. Instead, she mumbled something unintelligible to Echo before scurrying towards her quarters.

By the time she sat down on her bed, she was a horny mess again. The dildos had been assaulting her pussy and ass all day with no chance to catch a break. It had been a taxing day and right now all she could think about was how badly she need to cum. If she didn't cum soon she was sure was going to explode.

She took off her boots and gloves and laid her lightsabers down on a small shelf next to the head of her bed, making sure to put Echo's shirt somewhere where she would remember to wash it. The less of her pussy juices she had to wash out of it the better she thought before collapsing onto her bed. Rolling onto her back she realized she hadn't even taken off her dirty clothes but she didn't care. Her hands were already reaching for her pussy. The walls here were thick enough that no one would hear her moans of ecstasy. Good, she thought, as she lost herself to her pleasure. She had stuck one hand under the dildo panties so that she could massage her clit. Meanwhile, the other hand remained on top, playing with the 2 dildos. She was pushing them into her pussy and ass respectively and letting her body push them back out. After a little while she started to grind her hips in rhythm with the hand that was fucking her. She felt it stirring in her, the orgasm she had been longing for.

Ahsoka tried to push the dildos deeper into her but the panties were being more restrictive than she would have liked. Of course, it didn't help that she was also wearing normal underwear plus her combat leggings still. The latex was alright but the underwear provided the extra comfort she needed for her combat acrobatics. She settled for picking up her pace. Soon she was close to cumming. The dildo in her pussy was just barely sliding against the walls of her pussy. It made for quite the tease and the orgasm that followed was weak and left her feeling unsatisfied.

That's when she heard the knock on her door. Who could that be she wondered. She got up reluctantly, frustrated at being interrupted right now. She opened the door to find Rex standing there. He had already changed out of his gear and into something a little more comfortable for the evening. Ahsoka couldn't quite place the look on his face. It wasn't concern, curiosity maybe? Suddenly her eyes widened as she remembered what she had said to him after the battle.

"Rex, come in, please. You're probably looking for an explanation for earlier, am I right?". He nodded in agreement. Ahsoka stood there facing Rex, her mind racing with possibilities. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into her quarters, shutting the door.

"You have to promise me you'll keep this a secret" she started. "Not even Anakin can know I told you about this." With that, she planted a quick kiss on his forehead. The confused and blushing face of the clone told Ahsoka all she needed to know. She had decided on how to tell Rex.

"Of- Of course. On my honor, I won't tell a soul". Ahsoka admired how quickly the clone regained his composure. That wouldn't last long. She was sure.

"In that case, come. Help me get changed before dinner won't you?" Ahsoka didn't need the force to feel the shock coming from Rex. It wasn't the first time she'd been naked in front of a clone. But this would be the first time it had happened outside of a med bay.

Ahsoka saw that Rex wasn't moving so she reached over, grabbed his hands with hers, and guided them around her neck to the top of her shirt. Ever since she'd found herself being carried in Rex's arms she had been wanting to feel his arms around her once more. Rex stopped, clearly still unsure as to where this was going. Ahsoka could feel her frustration building. "It's alright Rex, I know what I'm doing," she said with a smile. Those words seemed to get through to the clone. It was a statement he had gotten used to hearing whenever Anakin or Ahsoka got an idea in their head and needed the clones to trust them. His hands were still a bit hesitant as he moved them down her back. She could feel the goosebumps covering her arms.

Yes, this was what she needed. Someone like Rex to help her. No, that wasn't right. It needed to be Rex, no one else would do. As his hands reached the bottom of her shirt. Ahsoka dipped her head a little, raised her arms, and took a step back. At the same time, Rex pulled on the shirt causing it to slide smoothly off Ahsoka's orange Togruta body. Rex looked around quickly before spotting a small hamper and tossing the shirt into it.

Turning back to Ahsoka, Rex saw the Togruta girl standing there with her arms at her sides. A black sports bra was the only thing covering her from the waist up. Her erect nipples trying to poke through the fabric. "So," he asked, "what next?" his hands already starting towards her mini skirt.

Ahsoka simply smiled at him as she stepped towards him, her hands searching for the edges of his shirt as he unbuckled her belt. Rex gave Ahsoka's skirt a pull, causing it to fall to the ground around her feet with a light thud. At the same time, Ahsoka grabbed hold of Rex's shirt and pulled it off him. As she stood there admiring the clone's physique, she could feel her throbbing pussy and ass begging for attention.

Rex knelt, grabbed Ahsoka's leggings around the waist, and pulled them down to the floor. Ahsoka stepped out of them and Rex tossed both them and the skirt into the same hamper he'd thrown her shirt into. As he turned around and took in Ahsoka's almost naked body she saw that his eyes hung on her crotch. Finally, she felt she was getting to the clone. She was sure he had spotted the black latex which was loosely covered by her white undies.

"Ahsoka?" she knew that tone. "Is that what I think it is?" it was a tone of wonder. She could see his mind racing, connecting the dots. Had he been looking at her face instead of the latex she was wearing he might have seen Ahsoka lean up to him and plant another kiss on him. This time on his lips.

"Why don't you come find out." She said, trying to make it sound sexy. She would have to work on that. Seduction wasn't part of her Jedi training but it sure would have come in handy on a fair few occasions. She pulled him over to her bed where she crawled on top on her hands and knees, making sure to leave her ass pointed directly at Rex. She gave it a little wiggle. "Instead of just telling you about it I thought I'd show you just what Anakin has me doing," Ahsoka said, her hormones were active again.

With that Rex grabbed her underwear, pulling it over her ass, and letting them fall around her knees. Fully revealing the black latex panties underneath. Suddenly she felt the dildo in her ass get pushed deeper into her causing a surprised moan to escape her lips. She knew Rex had figured it all out now.