Ahsoka's Forbidden Trials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt down in front of him and pulled his pants and underwear down. His fully erect penis mere inches from her face. She kissed it on the tip. Between the 2 dildos inside her again and the fresh taste of Rex's cum on her lips it was all she could do to not swallow his member whole from the very begging. She started by kissing the shaft from tip to base. Meanwhile, her hands had already found something to do. One hand had found his balls and was fondling them gently. The other hand had grabbed onto his dick slowly stroking it as she continued planting kisses on it. She couldn't wait anymore and wrapped her lips around the head of his penis. She could taste his precum on her tongue and she savored it for a moment before starting to bob her head up and down. Slowly she felt herself getting deeper and deeper.

The hand she had been using to stroke his cock earlier had moved to her perky breasts. Quickly slipping her hand under her shirt she found herself glad that Rex had forgotten to give her a bra earlier. It made it much easier for her to play with her nipples. Before she knew it she had Rex's full cock buried in her mouth. She sat there for a moment, she hadn't been sure if she was going to be able to take the whole thing at once when she started.

She resumed bobbing her head back and forth. Soon enough Rex joined in, grabbing her by the lekku, and started to face fuck her. Thrusting himself opposite to her head bobs. Urged on by the taste of the precum leaking from the tip of his dick Ahsoka continued sucking. The hand playing with boobs had traveled down her body to her pussy. It was begging to be fucked by the dildo that was once again invading it.

She did her best to oblige but the dildo could only move so much with the latex panties trapping it in place. She continued, doing her best to fuck herself while trying to make Rex cum again. Her tongue flicked across the tip of his dick trying its best to lap up every drop of precum. She could hear Rex moaning every time she did, bringing him closer and closer to the release she so desperately wanted to feel in her mouth.

"Ahsoka! I cumming!" Rex suddenly exclaimed. Ahsoka heard this and buried his shaft in her face, ready to receive his load in her mouth. Rex let out a grunt as the first spurt of cum entered her mouth so fast that it hit the back of her throat, nearly causing her to chock. She didn't have time to collect herself though as the next spurt was already on its way. Much less forceful than the first, Ahsoka's tongue suddenly tasted its prize and she began to suck Rex's dick. Trying to squeeze as much of his incredible seed into her mouth as she could get.

Wanting to make sure she got it all she continued sucking on his dick until she was satisfied she had collected every last drop in her mouth. Only then did she sit back, the dick making a wet popping sound as it left her mouth. A line of saliva still connecting her mouth to his now limp dick. She sucked up the trail of saliva like a long noodle, ending by kissing Rex's dick where her mouth met it.

She leaned back again, smiling at Rex. She was still holding his cum in her mouth. She didn't know when she would be able to get Rex alone like this again and wanted to savor the moment as long as she could.

Eventually, Rex broke the silence. "This was certainly an... uh, enlightening experience but I should be going." With that, he headed towards the door.

Ahsoka swallowed the cum in a few quick gulps, savoring the feeling of it sliding down her tongue and into her throat. "Rex" She called to him just before he opened the door. She had gotten up and followed him to the door. Ahsoka turned him around to plant one last kiss on him. "I hope there's more where that came from." She continued, licking her lips, a mischievous smile spreading across her face. It was all she could think of to keep him here, even if just a little longer.

Rex reached out a hand. Ahsoka, seeing his intentions, closed her eyes and let her head rest in his hand. She wished this moment could last forever. Rex leaned in, returning Ahsoka's kiss. "You need only ask... *commander*". She wanted to tell him the same, that he could take her any time he wanted but the words seemed to get stuck in her throat. A whispered "goodbye" was all she could get out before the door closed and she was alone. She stood there for a moment, knowing that he wouldn't be returning, hoping that he would.

She took a deep breath and collected her thoughts. She grabbed a pair of panties from her dresser and found some nice pants to go with her shirt which she put on before heading out the door. Rex's cum might taste good but she was going to need more than that to satisfy her hunger after everything she had been through today.