All Comments on 'Ahsoka's Jedi Training Ch. 02'

by Boxtears

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Jedi Anatomy 101

Togruta dont have lekku, thats the Twileks. Togruta have montrals. Your story sucks, and not in the way that I want Ahsoka to do to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wookipedia disagrees with you Mr. "No lekku"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Agreed. Know what the hell you're talking about, dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice work

I agree the last 2. Well thought out with the whole "commune with the force" thing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agreed

I feel compelled to agree with another here who who offered words to the effect that this sucks. Chapter one was great in every way, but this chapter is inherently flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Anakin love ahsoka so much look make love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Assault is not arousing

I'm sorry, but this chapter sucked. The first chapter was okay, but this one was ultra messed up, because it was forced instead of consentual and it was so off-putting to read that I almost didn't finish reading. The only reason I finished reading it was out of pure curiousity and the need to finish things I started but this fanfiction is too rough and honestly too assaulty for my tastes. I rate this a 0/10 because it was non consentual and wasn't tagged as such. It would be one thing if I were in the tag for non con and read this but this wasn't in that section. Very disappointed. If you ever release another chapter it would be better if the characters did things consentually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous