AI Assist: Pussy Patrol

Story Info
It's like Payback Patrol, but with a female cop and male ex.
4k words
3.94
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola, beautiful readers!

This is a similar story to Payback Patrol. The main difference this time is the cop is female while the offending ex is male. Think of it as an alternate timeline.

You'll probably recognize the starting prompt I used with the AI to help write this out. It's largely the same as the previously mentioned story, but it soon goes its own way if you stick with it.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks again for your interest and feedback. It keeps me going! You asked for more cop tales, and more cfnm, and I delivered!

------

The year is 1995. There are no cell phones in your small rural town of Chadron. Basic internet is new and only available to the local college. Most people around here have never used it.

You are Deputy Bonnie Stevens, lead patrol officer of your town's small police force. Your father, Chris Stevens, is the almost retired Police Chief. Your mother, Mona Stevens, is the hot shot district attorney of the county.

Your parents' pristine reputations mean everything to them. This affords you a lot of leeway in your authority, as they will quickly cover up any 'unfortunate incidents'.

Tonight, you catch sight of a vehicle tearing across town at more than twice the speed limit. Finally, some action!

You flip on your lights and siren and give chase! You follow them out of town as they blow through the one stoplight at main street. They finally pull over for you about a mile later, no doubt on their way to the quaint little airport to the west.

You recognize the plates on the truck. It's your ex from a few years back who you caught cheating on you in your own living room with your next door neighbor's housewife.

An anger you thought you once overcame rises inside you again as the memories flood back in your mind.

You came home from your shift early that night, to celebrate your anniversary. You opened the front door and saw them both, naked on the couch, bumping uglies. The ultimate betrayal! They saw you but they didn't even stop!

Before you could really think, you raged. You threw both of their bare asses out on the street, yelling the whole time that you'd better never see them again or else! They both left town the next morning, and you haven't heard from them since.

Until now.

Here in front of you is your ex's shitty old pickup. For the past two years, you've wanted nothing more than to get some payback. You've fantasized about all kinds of ways to do it.

You take a long look at yourself in the rearview mirror as you decide how to handle this. You're looking even better than you did back then. Revenge is a great motivator to get in shape.

A big, firm ass and voluptuous breasts fill out your one-size-too-small uniform just right. That asshole won't know what hit him!

You unbutton your uniform shirt about halfway, giving you ample cleavage that he once loved and worshipped. You even let the front clasp of your bra make an appearance between your open uniform lapels.

You hope he remembers motorboating them as much as you do. God, he had such a skill doing that...

It's outside regulation for your uniform to be in this state, but you doubt he'll complain. You even unbutton your pants just to make sure he can see your lacey thong peeking out.

Then you step out of your patrol car and strut to his truck, swinging your hips side to side with every step. As he rolls down the window, you casually let your ample chest rest on his window sill, with the front half of your bosom going into the cab itself, invading his personal space.

He looks like a kid on Christmas morning. That fucking smug jerk needs put in his place again!

"I couldn't help noticing your flashing lights and thought I should let you come over and say hi," he says, clearly trying not to stare down your shirt and failing.

"That's cute, but I stopped you for a reason, prick. Care to tell me why?" you say, hands on your hips, subtly pushing your chest even out more toward him.

He immediately looks away as he stammers an excuse, "I was... going the wrong way! I meant to go... oh shit... oh I hate it when my tongue gets me into trouble..."

"Like it did with that latina bitch Monica back in the day, asshole? Wasn't it your tongue that got you in trouble when I saw it buried in her fat ass? On our mother-fucking anniversary, no less?" you glare at him.

He winces and nods.

"I heard she had a real fun time explaining to her white husband why she was having your half-black bastard baby too. He made you start paying child support after he divorced that skank, didn't he?" you scowl.

You swear that despite his dark ebony skin, you can see him blush.

"Please, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me. I'll never do it again!" he pleads.

You suppress a laugh. You can't help it. You've dreamed of this for so long now. You love his grovelling.

"You're pathetic. The only two things you were ever good for were your long tongue and even longer chocolate cock. I should take you to jail right now and throw the whole fucking book at you. Maybe let Bubba make you his bitch. Give me one good reason not to!"

"Because I'm your friend!" he weeps, his face red with embarrassment and his eyes darting around nervously. You almost feel sorry for him, but then you remember what a prick he was to you.

"Friends don't fuck the neighborhood slut behind your back!" you say, slamming the roof of his truck and making your barely covered tits bounce on his window sill.

"No! Please! I'll never do it again! I promise!" he continues to cry. You feel his tears fall on your cleavage, like his jism used to.

"Give me your fucking shirt, loser," you scowl. "Pants too. If you're gonna be a man whore, you're gonna dress like one!"

He throws his shirt and pants at you, so you take them into the police car and slam the door, locking them in there and out of his reach.

You walk back to his truck and rest your tits on the window sill again. You look down at him in just his boxers, seeing the generous outline of his soft ram rod in them.

"Was she a good fuck at least, you bastard?" you say to him.

"Yes, ma'am," he gulps. He eyes your melons again and his dick twitches.

"Mmm... mmm... fuck... I bet she was!" you smirk, licking your lips as you draw out the words. "Tell me about it."

He's so nervous, he can barely get the words out, "She was on top... I came really fast... Too fast, but... she screamed my name..."

"Did you put it in her ass too?" you prod.

"No, ma'am. I couldn't. It... it wouldn't go in," he says, his face burning red.

"If I didn't catch you licking her asshole and interrupt your little fuck fest, you would've shoved it in next anyway, right?" you chuckle.

"Yes, ma'am," he sighs. You know him too well for him to deny it.

"Friends don't fuck their friends' wives, asshole," you remind him as you stand up straight. "Friends help each other out."

You reach forward and unclasp your bra, pulling out his favorite pair of knockers topped with pink button nipples. "Help out your friend by making her big old lonely titties feel loved."

You cup one in your hand, squeezing lightly. Mike's eyes roll into the back of his head as you rub your thumb across the sensitive peak. You can see his hand massage his prick through his underwear.

You have him on edge already, and you love it! Just like old times, before he ruined everything.

"Aah...," he sighs.

You lift your own udder to your mouth and kiss your nipple, then offer it to him. "Suck it," you command with a smile.

He immediately wraps his mouth around the areola as you guide as much of your breast in as you can get, nearly gagging him.

"Did you miss these, baby?" you moan, cradling his head to your pillowy chest.

He looks up, his eyes hazy and glazed as he nods eagerly. "Fuck yes, I missed these!" he groans as you let the drool-covered titty fall out of his gaping face hole.

"That fat whore's sagging pancake tits weren't enough for you, were they?" you moan as you pull one of your nipples.

"They're not as big as yours," he whines.

"They don't have half the bounce either," you smile.

He nods in agreement, as you bounce your boobs for him to prove your point.

"Show me you're still the man I once loved to fuck. Tear your boxers apart, right down the middle," you request, looking down at the large tent in them.

"Yes, ma'am," he sighs as he begins to shred them apart. His submissive nature belies his great physical strength.

You love when he shows that it's at your will to use in whatever way you want. You know he would never lift a finger against you, unless you told him to.

You look down, as the large, swelling shaft of his black, dripping manhood stares back. Yes, he indeed is the same man you would still love to fuck, despite everything.

"Well, at least the whore you cheated on me with had good taste," you say, licking your lips. "Step out of the truck. Now."

You step back, giving him room to get out. He does so, cautiously. A few passing cars honk at him, making him jump and his turgid pole bounces in the air.

You bite your lip and your thong dampens as you appreciate his naked form there on the highway. He may still be your submissive slut, but he's also a solidly built, well hung slab of man meat.

"Turn around, bend over, and spread 'em."

He turns around, bending over with his hands on his rear, spreading his cheeks apart. You blow air on his butt crack and he moans.

You take a moment to enjoy the view of his taut ass, winking back hole, and the low-hanging balls and delicious cock between his legs.

You smack his ass hard and command, "Don't move!"

You step to the side to let some passing cars enjoy his nudity too. You feel like it's high school all over again, and you love every second of it.

You remember when you first started dating him during your senior year. You made him pose just like this for your entire cheerleading squad out on the football field. Even the team of senior boys eventually saw him and joined in.

You still aren't sure which group made him cum more back then, but they all took advantage of him throughout that year with your supervision. He was addicted to it for awhile.

"You love being exposed and dominated like this, don't you, Mike?" you say, with your finger sliding down his ass crack.

He whimpers as you give it another smack, and then he nods, panting.

You slip your hand around to his cock and begin to stroke. You watch as, with each pass, it grows thicker and harder. Precum steadily drips to the pavement between his feet.

"You wanna beg your Deputy Mistress to fuck your man hole with her baton, don't you?" you say, spitting on his rosebud.

"Yes, Mistress," he whimpers.

You pull the head of his cock back behind him, sliding it up and down along your tongue, enjoying its salty flavor.

"Beg for it!" you demand.

"Please, I'm begging you... pound my ass! Give it to me hard, like you used to!" he groans.

You grin and pull out your handcuffs. You use one cuff as an impromptu cock ring, closing it tight around the base of his cock and balls. Then you cinch the other around his wrist.

"Jerk off for me, man slut," you order, as you pull out your police baton and tease it against his asshole.

He whimpers as he begins to work his shaft furiously, smacking his own testicles around with every tug of the cuffs as he moans.

"Give me your consent to fuck you, right here on this street in public," you whisper in his ear as you press your baton against his anus and fondle his scrotum.

"Do you consent to be my fuck hole?"

"Yes! Please! I want it! Fuck my ass!" he pleads.

You lovingly push your baton deep into his ass and thrust it slowly in and out like a dildo. You smirk as you watch the people gathering around you stare in shock and awe as you thoroughly man-handle him.

"You like getting fucked in public, don't you?" you smile as you give his ass a light smack.

He whimpers, groaning as you begin to thrust your baton in faster.

"Answer me!" you demand.

"Yes, I like it... please, Mistress!" he pants.

"Reach behind you with your free hand and fuck yourself with the baton for me, baby," you say as you step around to his front.

He reaches back with his hand, managing to grip the shaft. He indeed begins to fuck himself with it.

"I want to be a good boy for you, Mistress!" he says, smiling between moans.

You smile and smack his cock, before roughly grabbing him by the hair and kissing him. You push your tongue into his mouth as you start aggressively rubbing your lips together.

As he fucks himself with your baton and strokes his cock with his other hand, you pull his face to your tits and smother him with them. You smack the sides of his face with your jugs playfully.

"I've never seen someone enjoy getting fucked in public like you do, baby," you moan as you start to feel the familiar tightening in your stomach. You're ready for more.

You pull your police uniform's pants down to your knees along with your soaked thong and you sit back on the driver's seat of his truck so your sloppy cunt is at the same level as his face. Then you wrap your strong thighs around his head and shove his mouth on your quivering twat.

His long tongue begins to work it's magic quickly as you moan loudly.

"I'm gonna cum any minute now! Fuck! That horse tongue of yours goes so deep! Ugh!" you pant as you continue to grind against his mouth.

"Don't stop fucking yourself and keep stroking that meat, baby!" you moan as you maul your own tits and squirt on his face moments later.

You are breathing hard as you let him up, smiling in pure bliss. You rest your foot on the truck door and he smiles back at you.

"Good boy," you purr. "Now fuck me!" you demand as you lift your legs up over your head and open up your waiting pussy for him.

He wastes no time in pushing his throbbing cock into you and you gasp as you grab the truck's steering wheel to steady yourself. You feel his cuffed hand on your ass as he goes balls deep against you.

"You really are a man whore for me," you say, a smile in your voice.

You begin to thrust back against him as he holds you by the waist. His thumb circles your engorged clit as you fuck each other.

"That's it! Fuck your sexy black ass with my baton as you fuck my superior white cunt!" you scream, enjoying the fact he's being fucked from both ends.

You grab his shoulder with one hand and his hair with the other as you begin to scratch his scalp and dig your nails into his shoulder. His thrusts soon become more erratic as he moans in pain and pleasure.

"You like raping yourself in public for your white Mistress, don't you, slave?" you grin, playing into his raceplay fetish in front of the crowd of onlookers.

He only manages to grunt in response as you continue to taunt and groan in ecstasy while he fucks you harder.

"Say it, slut!" you scream out, cumming violently around his manhood in the process.

"I love fucking myself and my white Mistress!" he howls as you continue your animalistic loving.

You shove him back a few steps before he can cum too, and you lazily slide down off the seat of his truck to the pavement below. You land on your knees and look up at him. Even now, you still have ultimate power over him.

You slobber all over his black schlong, tasting your girl cum covering it. Your dominating eyes never leave his. You begin bouncing your head up and down, with your uniform top and tits becoming completely drenched in your love juices and drool.

"I want you to gush cum in my hot mouth," you purr. "I need you to shoot your big load of baby batter down my gullet."

"I can do that," he grunts, as you feel his cock twitching inside you.

"Your black seed is only good for a white woman's stomach. Never in her pussy. Say it!" you grin, glancing at the crowd of bystanders watching.

"I love shooting my unworthy cum in my sexy white police bitch's mouth! Never in her pussy!" he screams as you feel his warm seed hit your tonsils.

You save some of it in your mouth and then you stand up and kiss him, sharing nearly his full load with him. This ensures you're still in control, both to him and the audience watching.

"Thank you," you smile. "I needed that. It's been too fucking long!"

You pull your dirty baton out of his well fucked ass and wave it at the people around you both. "On your way, folks. Show's over."

The crowd disperses as your ex collapses against his truck, spent and sore.

"I forgive you, baby. Don't cheat on me again though, okay?" you coo, strutting up to him seductively, with your tits and well worn pussy still hanging out of your half soaked police uniform.

He smiles back at you and holds his hands out to take a kiss.

You kiss him and grab the chain of the handcuffs still cinched to his cock and balls and one of his wrists. If you had your old dog collar, you'd chain it to him there too.

"Go drive this piece of shit truck back to my place one handed, hot stuff. Keep stroking your cock back to life on the way. I'll meet you there. If you're lucky, I might remember to bring a key," you grin.

"It's a deal," he says, awkwardly getting back in his truck and blowing a kiss. You wave and walk off back to your patrol car.

You wait until he drives off before you get properly dressed. You don't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing you vulnerable in any way.

Then you get in your car and drive back to the station with a smile on your face. On the way, you get on the radio and tell that young 18 year old cutie in dispatch to meet you at the door.

She soon arrives and you lock the door behind you.

"Hi Sarah," you grin, as she smiles.

"Hello, Deputy Stevens. What can I do for you?" she asks, smiling sweetly and twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Call me Bonnie, babe," you say flirtatiously and she nods, unsure of what to say with her inexperience.

You walk up to her and give the virgin co-ed her first kiss, and not only that but from a mature woman her mom's age, as well as her first taste of a man's cum from your ex, which still lingers on your lips.

You almost laugh as you realize she can probably taste your pussy there too. Not that she knows what that is, yet...

She tries to get away at first but you hold her in your arms, even more confident that you've made the right decision. You can feel her slowly giving in to your lustful presence over her.

You lock eyes with hers and your hand snakes down and touches her wet panties under her skirt, right on her throbbing nub. She knows that you know she likes it.

"You're very wet... so you must like this, huh?" you whisper in her ear.

Your fingers push as much of her panties up into her hungry snatch as they can while she's still able to also wear them.

"Oh God... yes!" she whimpers. Her nervous eyes are so cute and adorable, and you can't wait to corrupt her to her core.

Your free hand roams over her now bare ass under her skirt. You can feel that the waistband of her panties have been pulled down to hang uselessly under those cheeks as the silky garment has been shoved mostly inside her young womb.

Your fingers brush over her bared landing strip and directly rub her clit out from under its hood. You hear her gasp at your touch.

"I fucked my cheating bastard of an ex with this baton, right up his ass," you say, holding it up to her beautifully naive face. "If you clean it with your mouth, I'll take you home with me tonight, baby girl," you say, softly moaning.

She nods eagerly, licking the drying juices off your baton and happily sucking on the end. You can tell it tastes strange to her, but her enthusiasm to please trumps any repulsion.

"Show me you know how to deepthroat a man with it, Sarah," you whisper in her ear as you watch her degrade herself.

She nods and gulps, but doesn't quite manage to take most of it in until you push her head down. She begins to gag and cough as you caress her hair and kiss her head.

12