AI Assist: Pussy Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm! If that baton had balls, it'd cum for you so hard...," you moan in her ear. "Pretend it's cumming, baby. What would you do?"

She takes a deep breath and imagines a thick, pulsing organ appearing before her eyes. She imagines sucking on it gently and feeling it pulse in her mouth as she sucks and licks it.

"Would you let that baton cum down your throat? All over your face? On those cute little titties of yours?" you dirty talk to her as you nibble her ear and rub her small but perky chest.

She nods eagerly, taking a deep breath as you push her head down and hold it there until she registers that she swallowed every last bit. She moans as she fantasizes blowing her unseen lover to completion like a pornstar.

"Good girl," you smile, kissing her head before letting her up. "Tell me you like the taste of Mike's ass," you say.

"I love the taste of his ass," she replies, wiping drool with her arm and biting her lip nervously.

"Mmm. Good girl. So naughty! You've never been with another woman or a black man, right?" you grin.

"No. I've only been with white boys my age," she answers, confused but intrigued where this might go.

"Well, there's a surprise. The taste of a black man's ass is much better than a white man's," you smile.

"How would you know? You're white too."

"Mike, my ex. He's a chocolate bar that will definitely melt on and in your mouth," you say with a wink.

You both laugh as you start to kiss again.

You grab the young dispatcher by her panty-filled pussy and lead her out to your car to drive her to your home to meet Mike. And by meet, you mean make her gag on his tool and break her cunt with it after.

You love that they're both your willing playthings. Even better that they so easily fall into it too. Oh, the fun you will have!

------

You feel another surge in power as you see the fear and lust in their eyes later that night.

"Mistress...," they both say in unison, covered in cum and kneeling naked before you on the floor as you lounge on the sofa.

...


12