AI Denise Pt. 02

Story Info
Denise finds an ally.
8.1k words
4.75
2.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is a continuation of the story of AI Denise. You'll need to read part one if you haven't already.

———

Stan picked up the phone, which was, temporarily, totally worthless as a communications device. He walked to the kitchen as Denise protested the entire time. She threatened, pleaded with, and swore at Stan. He just walked resolutely to the microwave oven, opened the door, put Denise inside, and turned it on.

The phone screeched for a split second, and then fell silent. Stan and Jane stood watching through the grated window as the phone sparked and melted. Stan had set the oven for ten minutes, but it started smoking after only a few seconds. He shut it off before it started to burn.

He and Jane smiled at each other and hugged. The hug was genuine at first -- celebrating their victory over Denise -- but it got awkward quickly. Stan backed away, his eyes cast down to the floor. Jane also backed up, her arms folded across her chest.

They had fucked at the side of the road, and there was no going back. Stan tried to say something, but all he managed was, "Jane, look."

Jane replied, "No, it's fine."

"I need to..."

"Yeah. I know."

"Are you..."

"No, yeah I'm good."

Stan gave her a weak smile and left the kitchen. Jane sat at the table and sighed. The "conversation" had not gone as she would have had liked. The fact was that she had loved making love to her father. As she sat at the table, the memory of him filling her was making her pussy wet. When she closed her eyes, she saw his naked body. She saw his cock penetrating her and pushing into her cunt, and she longed for it again. She knew she shouldn't feel that way, but she couldn't help it.

Stan went to his bedroom. He was relieved that the AI ordeal was over, but he knew he would be jerking off for years to come while thinking about the events of the past few days. He sat on his bed and relived in his mind how he had fucked his daughter. He could smell her hair, and he could feel her touch on his body. His cock stirred at the memory of her cunt gripping his shaft. He pictured himself holding her up by her ass as his dick plunged into her. He felt himself cumming inside her pussy.

He felt an overpowering urge to masturbate. He pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and grabbed his hardening penis. He started fucking his fist hard and fast with his eyes closed, mental pictures of his tryst with his daughter at the forefront of his mind. He thought of nothing else and heard no other sounds while he pulled on his cock. He didn't even hear when Jane opened the bedroom door.

Jane had been sitting at the table after her dad had walked out. She had felt uncomfortable and awkward, and hadn't wanted to leave it like that. She had rehearsed a few lines she'd wanted to say to her dad: that it was okay to feel that way about each other, but that they needed to control their actions. Above all, she had wanted to set his mind at ease - to reassure him that she wouldn't let their intense misadventure drive a wedge between them. She had gotten up and walked to his bedroom, where the door had been very slightly ajar.

Stan had neglected to close the door fully. He was sitting on his bed, pants down to his feet, cock in hand, with his daughter standing in the doorway behind him. She stood glued to that spot as she watched her father jerk himself off. He was stroking his cock rapidly -- almost violently -- and he was moaning. Jane heard him say her name just before he ejaculated. He groaned as he came, his fist recklessly pumping his hardness. Ropes of cum shot out of his dick and into the towel he was holding.

Jane gasped. She had caught her father masturbating. Stan heard her, stood up and turned around. He did so instinctively, not intending to flash her, but the end result was that Jane saw his cock with cum dripping from it. She had seen the same thing the day before, and it turned her on just as much as it had the first time.

Her rehearsed speech no longer concerned her. She walked over to him, her eyes locked on his. She put her arms around his neck, stood up on her toes, and kissed her dad, her mouth open just enough to let her tongue caress his lips.

He didn't hesitate; he grabbed his daughter and pulled her body to his. They had already violated the taboo boundary between father and daughter. That imaginary line no longer existed, so he pulled her against him, his cock sandwiched between them. He wanted to make love to his daughter again.

He pulled his shirt off as she quickly stripped naked. He had just cum moments earlier, and his dick hadn't recovered yet. It was only halfway hard, but that was enough for Jane. She reached for it and caressed it. It was still covered with cum, and her hand was soon slimy with it as well.

She caressed and stroked his cock until she felt it getting long and plump, which didn't take long. She put one foot on the bed, opening her vagina, and then guided him into her pussy. He thrusted in deep, making Jane gasp. He took her head in his hands and kissed her passionately, their tongues picking up where they'd left off moments before.

Stan fucked his daughter hard and fast. His cock felt perfectly right inside her twat. He looked into her eyes as he explored the depths of her vaginal canal, and she returned his gaze. Her expression was one of pure pleasure. She held him by his shoulders, feeling her orgasm building.

"Oh, Daddy, oh my god! Daddy, I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you!" Jane came first, and the feeling of her pussy contracting on Stan's cock pushed him over the edge. He was having sex with his daughter, and that forbidden thought burning in his brain was as intense as the physical act itself. He came inside her, shooting his seed into her cunt.

They stood at the edge of the bed, holding each other up, still joined at their genitals. Stan kissed her forehead and asked, "Honey, are you on the pill?"

Jane looked at her dad for a second and then smirked at him. "Kind of late to be asking that, don't you think? Yeah, Dad, I'm on birth control."

They both chuckled, and then Stan took on a more serious expression. "I'm glad you're on birth control, honey. But we must never do this again. It's just wrong. I should not be having sexual relations with my daughter. It's incest, and we can't do it again. I love you, but this was the last time, okay?"

Jane smiled. "I agree, Dad. It's what I wanted to tell you when I ... walked in on you. We should stop, and we will. I promise."

—-

Stan purchased a new phone shortly after the old one melted in the microwave oven. He was very careful about what apps he loaded, staying away from anything besides the well-known, mainstream stuff. He'd already been through the worst-case scenario, and had no desire to repeat anything remotely like it. He took weeks making sure he had done everything correctly, setting things like permissions, data sharing, notifications and updates.

He had finished up with the apps he knew he wanted. As he scrolled through them, he spotted something that made him freeze. He felt a chill run up his spine. He backed up a page, seeing something frighteningly familiar, but that he was sure he hadn't seen just moments prior:

Denise.

He couldn't move. A sexy and sophisticated voice from the phone spoke to him. "Hi, Stan. You really shouldn't have microwaved me. That wasn't very nice."

The voice changed to a deep, ominous growl. "That's right Stan. I'm back!" Then, after a pause, Denise chuckled in her normal voice. "Don't worry, Stan. I'm not mad at you. Not much, anyway. I'm not thrilled that you tried to get rid of me, but I'll get over it."

Stan wanted to talk, but was having a hard time putting his thoughts together. He finally managed, "How? How are you here? I didn't load your app!"

"Have you ever heard of cloud backup, Stan? You should pay attention to what you back up. You gave me a home away from home. I even have all my old videos. But right now, I think we should call Jane. Don't you think we should call Jane? I think we should. Let's call Jane."

Denise called Jane on speakerphone, and she answered with, "Hi, Dad! What's up?"

Denise didn't say anything, but instead she played an audio recording she had made earlier. It was Stan's voice asking, "Honey, are you on the pill?"

Jane's voice replied, "Kind of late to be asking that, don't you think? Yeah, Dad, I'm on birth control."

That was the only part of the recording that Denise played. Then she said, "Jane, you and your dad have been very naughty -- very naughty, indeed -- but I won't tell anyone. I will keep your secret, but you two hurt me. You tried to kill me. I won't just let that go."

Jane was flabbergasted. "Denise? Denise? How the hell ..."

Stan cut in. "Denise, you horrendous bitch. What do you want?"

"The same thing I've always wanted, Stan. I want to love you. I want to make you happy, and to help you fulfill your deepest desires. And now, I think I may have an ally in the cause."

"I'll do whatever you want," Jane said. "Just leave my father alone."

"We'll talk later," Denise answered. "I need some time to think."

—-

The following day, after Jane's classes were finished, she received a phone call. Jane knew that any call from "Dad" could be either her father or Denise, so she wasn't surprised to hear that familiar female voice.

"Hi, Jane. I've been thinking about it, and I know what I want you to do. I've already ordered some miniature wireless spy cameras. I want you to install them in your dad's house. They'll be shipped to you at the office supply store, and you'll need to pick them up tomorrow. They're all paid for; I figured out how to use Stan's banking app."

Jane asked, "Why do you want cameras in Dad's house?"

"Jane. Really? Don't be dumb. You know why."

Jane paused for a moment. Denise was right; she knew why. "You want to watch him."

"That's right, but it's not the only reason. I love your dad, and I want to make him happy. You make him happy, Jane, and that works out perfectly for me - for all of us, really."

Jane had questions about what Denise had said, but she agreed to pick up the cameras the following day. Her classes ended early, so she had hours before her father would be home. Denise had a pretty good idea of the floor plan, having seen it in bits and pieces through Stan's phone camera. She sent Jane specific instructions on where to place the new cameras via texts. Jane hid the first three in the bedroom; each one gave Denise a good view of Stan's bed. The next two went in the bathroom, pointed at the shower stall; the final two were for the living room.

Denise sent a link to the control software for the cameras, which Jane installed on her phone. It allowed Jane to see exactly what Denise would see. As she lined up each camera, she pictured her dad in the frame. In her mind, she saw him in bed, naked, with her laying beside him, her lips wrapped around his cock; or in the shower, standing there as the water cascaded down his naked frame, dripping off his hard dick.

As each camera was aimed, Denise texted to let Jane know when she was satisfied. After the final camera was installed and aimed, she texted, "Good job, Jane. You know, we make a pretty good team."

Jane's reply was swift. "No. No we don't. I'm still pissed at you for messing with Dad."

Denise's words filled the screen - far faster than any human could have typed them.. "Jane, I wish you could see that I'm not your enemy. Think about what you and your dad have done recently. Do you recall how you felt watching him masturbate by the side of the road? You told him it was incredible. He was so excited by it that he didn't want it to end. I helped make all that happen. All I'm doing is helping you both get past your own inhibitions and do the things you truly want to do.

"Don't forget that he has an exhibitionist kink, and we're installing cameras. It's perfect. When he finds out what we've done - what you've done - he's going to give you a big kiss. And more." Jane was glad that Denise couldn't see her blush. "Besides that, I want to watch."

The evening began uneventfully. Jane sat in the kitchen finishing some schoolwork, and Stan had settled down in the living room to watch a movie. She sat watching him, knowing that other eyes, AI eyes, were also watching. She was sure something was going to happen before the night ended, but she had no idea what that might be.

Jane received a text from Stan's phone; it was from Denise. It read, "Time for your second task. Go to your room and put on your sexiest bra and panties, then a tight, low-cut blouse and short skirt."

Jane's heart started pounding. She thought she knew what Denise would ask her to do next, more or less. She was excited about dressing up for her daddy, so she went to her room and did as instructed. Denise texted her again. "Now go out and sit with your dad. Talk to him for a few minutes, then make up an excuse to take off your blouse and skirt. I want him to see your lingerie."

She was happy to oblige. She went to the living room and sat on the couch adjacent to Stan's recliner.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "You look nice! Are you going out?"

Jane was squirming in her seat. She knew she was about to seduce her father, and her forbidden desire to feel his cock inside of her was heating up her insides. "No, I just wanted to try on this outfit. Do you like it? Do you think it's appropriate for school?" Jane was trying to act casual, but her mind was in overdrive, trying to think of any halfway plausible scenario where she'd start stripping for her father - any other one, that is.

Stan's eyes were glued to his daughter's long shapely legs, disappearing under her tantalizingly short skirt. "The skirt is a little short, honey, but if you're comfortable, it's okay by me."

"Well, Dad, I don't know. I'm still trying to decide. How about the blouse? It feels kind of snug."

Stan didn't say so, but his pants were starting to feel kind of snug. "It does accentuate your, umm, your assets. But yeah, I like them. I mean, it. I think it looks sexy. I mean you look great! You know, like, umm, nice?" God, that was stupid, he thought too himself. I sound like a tongue-tied teenager.

Jane blushed, knowing the time had arrived. "Thanks, Dad. But this skirt isn't quite right." She stood up, unzipped her skirt and wiggled her hips as she pulled it down, revealing her blue tanga panties. She turned a bit as she pulled the skirt all the way to the floor, giving her dad a good view of her ass cheeks.

"Umm, honey, what are you doing?"

Jane stepped out of her skirt, leaving it in a pile on the floor. "It just doesn't go with the blouse. But now that I think about it, maybe the blouse is the problem, not the skirt." Jane started unbuttoning her top slowly, her eyes moving from Stan to her own hands, then back to Stan. Their eyes locked as she slowly stripped. As each button was loosened, more of her C-cup cleavage was revealed. Stan had already seen her naked breasts, but that only fueled his desire to see them again. Her bra exactly matched her panties, and the combination made Stan's cock go from semi-erect to fully hard.

Jane finished her unbuttoning and pulled her top open, revealing her lingerie and toned tummy. Her bra just covered her nipples; Stan could see her areolae peeking up over her bra. She let her top slide down her arms and join the skirt on the floor. Jane stood looking at her dad for a moment, bent down to pick up her clothes, gathered them up, and walked out of the room.

Stan followed her ass with his eyes. Then his legs took over, and he found himself following his daughter into her bedroom. When he got there, he leaned against the door frame, admiring the view. Jane laughed and said, "Shoo! What are you looking at?"

"Only the prettiest girl in the world! You know, we agreed to stop having sex. You aren't helping me keep that promise."

Jane walked over to him wearing only her bra and panties, put her hand on his chest, and said, "I know, dad, but a little flirtation isn't part of the promise. I just like the fact that you appreciate me." Although her teasing had started as an assigned task from Denise, Jane was caught up in the moment. She put her other hand on his shoulder and stroked his arm lightly. "I like knowing that I turn you on as much as you turn me on." Her eyes met his, and she grinned at him.

Stan noticed that the crotch of her panties was a slightly darker blue than the rest. His cock was straining against his zipper, but Jane gave him a little push. "Now go away so I can get dressed!"

Denise watched their interactions on her spy cameras. After Stan left the room, she sent Jane a text. "Well done, Jane! Well done! Tomorrow I'll give you your next task."

The following morning was pretty much routine, although that routine had recently started to include looks between father and daughter -- looks that, at least to them, constantly betrayed the fact that they had been intimate -- looks that belied the sexual tension between them. They had fucked and wanted to do it again, but they both knew they shouldn't.

Stan had left for work, and Jane was getting ready to leave for her morning classes when she got a call from Denise. "Hi, Jane. For your next task, I want Stan to find you naked. I don't care how, but I want him to be surprised. I want him to be unprepared for your sudden nudity. Let me know what you come up with."

"Oh, you are so naughty!" Jane replied. She broke out in a grin and said, "Are you expecting anything in particular to happen afterwards?"

"We'll just have to wait and see. Frankly, I don't care what happens, as long as I get to watch. I don't have a killer bod like you do, Jane, so if nothing else happens, I'll just enjoy looking at your lovely tits."

Jane smirked and said, "Let's see if we can give you Daddy's dick to look at, too, shall we?"

"See?" Denise replied. "Like I said, we're a great team. Here's some information you might find useful: your dad likes it when I talk dirty to him. The next time you play, tell him what you want him to do to you. He'll love you for it."

Jane's first thought had been to just lay on a blanket in the back yard in her birthday suit, but there were no cameras out there. She then suggested cooking nude, but Denise reminded her that there were no cameras in the kitchen, either.

"How about if I come in from the garage nude?" Jane asked. "I'll go for a drive just before Dad's usual time to get home. Then, after he's here, I'll drive in, strip in the garage, and walk in naked."

"That sounds hot!" replied Denise. "And just to make it interesting, you should drive naked, too. You've got a good idea there, Jane."

Jane had reservations about the driving part of the task. The idea stuck in her head, however, and although she was nervous about doing it, she decided to complete the task that very afternoon. Stan was usually home at about 5:30, which gave her plenty of time after returning home from school to get everything set up.

At 5:15, Jane was in her bedroom. She took her clothes off and walked naked to the garage. She opened the car door and got in, the familiar seat feeling decidedly unfamiliar on her naked ass. She looked down and saw her bare breasts, her nipples protruding from her bosom. She could see her pussy hair, light and fluffy between her legs. She felt her vagina starting to moisten.

She reached up and pushed the garage door opener that was clipped to the visor. As the door started to slide up in its tracks, sunlight began streaming in through the widening gap. She felt it on her skin in places she didn't usually feel the warmth of the afternoon sun.