AI Denise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working with her? What do you mean?"

"If you think about it, you'll see that she's the one who brought us together -- the one who broke down the barriers between us. If it hadn't been for Denise, we would still be a man and his daughter, not the lovers we've become."

"You know, I had a feeling. Some of your actions recently smacked of her. I'm not surprised. Did she twist your arm to get you to sleep with me?"

"Dad, no! I'm here because I want to be. She only helped me to do what I've wanted to do for a long time." She put her arm on him and played with his chest hair. "This is what I want. I want you.

"Make love to me, Daddy. Make love to your little girl, and afterwards I'll show you something. I think you're going to like it."

Stan got up and led her to their bedroom. He admired her shape in her pink satin negligee. He put his fingers under her shoulder straps and slid them to the side. The negligee fell to her feet, leaving her in just her black crotchless panties.

Jane took her dad's hands and placed them on her breasts. He massaged them, feeling her nipples harden under his touch. She made little whimpering sounds, encouraging him to have his way with her body.

Jane reached for her dad's belt, loosened it, and ran the zipper of his pants down. She pulled them and his briefs down together, exposing his erect manhood. She stroked it slowly, feeling it twitch in her hand.

Stan took his daughter by the shoulders and gently turned her around, guiding her to sit on the end of the bed. "Let's put your crotchless panties to good use," he said. He then dropped to his knees, spread her legs, and put his face between them. He started licking her exposed pussy, his tongue darting in and out of her hole.

She held her dad's head against her crotch while he ate her. She felt his lips on hers, sucking her labia. He flicked her clit with his tongue, and her juices started leaking out of her cunt. She moaned loudly as she felt an orgasm building inside her.

Following Denise's advice to be verbal with him, she moaned, "Daddy, eat my pussy! Stick your tongue in my slit! Make me cum in your mouth!"

Stan moaned quietly as he slurped her cunt. He felt her quiver as she came. Her knees tried to come together, but his head was in the way. He got up and slid his cock into her. Jane held his head in her hands as he pounded her pussy, her eyes locked with his. He was breathing hard and fast when he came inside his daughter.

After they recovered, Stan asked, "What was it you were going to show me?"

Jane opened the camera app on her phone and browsed to "Recordings." There were quite a few files, and Jane opened the most recent one. When she clicked the button to play the video, the first thing they heard was Jane's voice saying, "Make love to me, Daddy. Make love to your little girl." It was their love-making from moments before.

Stan watched with rapt attention as they had sex on the screen. Without moving his eyes off her phone, he asked, "How did you do this? Where is the camera?"

Jane simply smiled at her dad - first at his shocked, blushing face, and then at his cock, which was already twitching and swelling again. Clearly she had learned a thing or two from Denise..

———

Stan and Jane became full-time lovers. The sex was the best either of them had ever had. They worshiped each other's bodies, cumming for each other, father and daughter, deep in erotic love. Denise was there to record them, and later they would watch themselves fucking.

They had both experienced public sexuality: Stan, as he'd masturbated by the road side, and Jane, with her naked drive around town. They each had an appreciation for being watched, so Denise became a welcome addition.

Jane showed Stan where the cameras were hidden, and they began moving them around. They eventually made love in each room of the house, and watched themselves doing it afterwards. Denise, meanwhile, got to see the live shows in addition to the replays, and she made sure that her two human lovers - so close, and yet so far - never forgot that somebody was always watching their dirtiest and most intimate moments.

Without ever having to risk getting fired, getting expelled, or going to jail, Stan and Jane got to enjoy the sordid thrill of being watched while they carried on their taboo love affair.