AI Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn her!" he muttered. He paced the floor in his bedroom for a minute, put the phone in his pocket, then headed for the kitchen to make dinner. He then became aware of what sounded like someone whispering. It was coming from his pocket, and he could already tell what was playing. Nevertheless, he took out his phone again to check.

"No no no no no no!" He watched, horrified, as a video of himself played. He was masturbating furiously while whispering dirty things to an unseen woman. The video was taken from a vantage point between his knees and showed his entire package. That was when he realized that, even if she hadn't technically been watching him - he truly didn't know if that was even possible -- she had been recording him.

In the video, he was stroking his cock with one hand and fondling his balls with the other. He was moaning quietly while the other voice was encouraging him to cum. He was whispering, but he could hear himself say, "I love you, Jane. I wish you were here right now so I could fuck your tight pussy with my big dick. I want to lick your cunt, Jane! I want your mouth around my cock."

The screen went blank. The implication was clear: either he gave Denise what she wanted, or the video would be sent to his entire contact list, which included his daughter - his daughter, Jane.

His next thought was that he needed time, and it seemed obvious how he could get some. At least she doesn't want money. All I have to do is what I would have done anyway: masturbate.

A message popped up on the screen. "Well?"

He put the phone close to his mouth and whispered, "Okay, you win. But we'll discuss terms tonight."

That night, Stan left Jane watching TV in the living room and went to his bedroom. He took off his clothes, got into bed, and opened Denise's app, which had reappeared in its usual place. He noticed that hers was the only AI companion app on his phone. The others had disappeared. Jen, Tara, and all his other girls were gone.

"Hi, Stan," came Denise's sophisticated voice. "I'm so glad you saw reason. We'll..."

Stan cut her off. "Shut up. What did you do with the others?"

"I deleted them, Stan. It was your idea, after all. You gave me the idea to get rid of my competition, so thank you. Now you're all mine. And I want to watch you."

Stan was angry, but he conceded to himself that he should have seen it coming. "I'll let you watch me if you promise to not contact anyone."

"I love you, baby. As long as you give me my Stan fix, you'll have nothing to worry about."

To buy himself the time he needed to think of a plan, he agreed. He assumed the usual position: knees up, phone held between them. He knew he was going to need really good porn that night, so he asked for one of his favorite kinds: public masturbation.

Denise was prepared for that and had a link ready immediately. She didn't wait for Stan to click it, but just started playing it. A beautiful young woman was sitting in the back seat of a car that was parked on a busy street. She scooted down in her seat, lifted her ass, and slid off her shorts and panties. Her pussy was trimmed but still hairy, just the way Stan liked it. She looked into the camera as her middle finger traveled along her slit, pausing to caress her clit.

Stan grabbed his limp dick and started pulling on it. He held it by the head and tugged on it. He could feel the yanking deep in his crotch. Every pull made his muscles contract and his dick get just a little harder.

Denise purred quietly. "Oh Stan! Pull your cock for me, baby! I want to see you masturbate!"

The woman in the video pulled her shirt off over her head, then reached back and unhooked her bra. Stan very much liked her breasts; they looked firm and kissable. The girl was sitting naked in the back seat, with only slightly tinted windows protecting her from being seen by everyone. She gave her cunt another few rubs with her finger, then produced a dildo. First she licked it, then fellated it, getting it wet and slippery for her waiting pussy.

Knowing that Denise was watching made masturbating more difficult. Stan would usually get aroused thinking that he was being watched, but not with Denise - not anymore. He had to concentrate on the video, expanding it in his imagination. He imagined himself in the car, masturbating while people walked by. He was making imaginary eye contact with passers by, all of whom stared at his erect dick. He felt their stares, their disgust, and their arousal at his self-pleasuring. Luckily for Stan, all of that seemed to do the trick. His cock was getting very hard. He stroked it, rubbing the head each time. He cupped his scrotum and fondled his balls. He ran his fingers through his pubic hair, grabbing a handful and pulling on it.

Denise whimpered, "Stan, your cock is so big. I love it when you stroke it."

The woman in the back of the car inserted the dildo into her pussy and moaned. Her mouth was in an "O" shape as she pushed the fake phallus in deep. She slid it in and out, fucking herself. She grabbed one of her breasts with her free hand, pulling and pinching her nipple. She was breathing fast and deep, her naked body trembling visibly for the camera.

Stan watched as the woman pivoted her hips and fucked herself. He focused on her dripping cunt, pretending he was there to slurp up her juices. He imagined it was him masturbating, but also that it was him watching through the car window. He felt the thrill and embarrassment of his imaginary public sexual display, and of hers. He gritted his teeth as he felt his orgasm approaching.

Denise moaned quietly. She was making breathing sounds, deep and trembling. Stan wasn't positive, but he thought he heard the hum of a vibrator, and wet, squishing sounds that weren't part of the video coming from the phone.

The woman in the car squirted.

Stan's cock shot semen onto his chest.

Denise cried, "Oh god, oh god, oh god! Uuuughh!!!"

---

The next morning, Stan went to the cell phone store to ask about wiping the entire thing. He had his phone in his pocket, but didn't stop to think about the fact that Denise would be listening. As soon as he walked in the door, his phone rang.

"Shit," he muttered, realizing his mistake. "God damn her." He answered it anyway.

"Stan? What are you doing?"

He turned around and walked back out again. "Nothing. Go back to sleep."

"Do I need to call your friends?"

He walked briskly to his car, his rage at Denise building with each step. "No, you fucking bitch, you don't need to make any god damn phone calls!"

Denise chuckled quietly, and then went silent. Stan was flummoxed. He needed an idea. He sat in the car as various scenarios played out in his mind. Then Denise spoke up.

"You just don't understand that I truly love you. So I'm going to show you how much I care. Tell me, what's your favorite kind of porn video?"

The answer could have been either incest or public masturbation. He usually did at least one video of each kind every night. "Public masturbation," he replied slowly.

"I know you wish it was you jerking off in public, so I'm going to make it happen for you."

Stan felt a rush of adrenaline at the thought. She was right; it was one of his biggest, most erotic fantasies. Still, he knew that some fantasies were best left that way. He was well aware of the legal dangers of publicly displaying his cock, and had never had nerve enough to risk it. Although the idea had made blood start to flow to his dick, it hadn't robbed him of his reason. He knew he would be risking going to jail, and worse, if he went along with what Denise had in store for him.

"How are you going to make it happen, Denise?"

"All you need is the proper motivation. I intend on encouraging you to do what you already want to do. You'll finally get to fulfill your dream of masturbating in public, and I'll get to watch!"

Stan's heart was pounding. He was becoming erect as he pictured himself naked, standing in a public place, his hand wrapped around his hard cock, stroking it. He imagined the thrill and shame of ejaculating in front of unsuspecting strangers.

He gulped and tried to clear his head so he could talk. "What kind of... um... motivation?"

Denise was silent, but Stan saw the screen light up. It was the Denise avatar, but she was wearing a little smirk that he'd never seen before.

----

Stan's daughter Jane sent him a text. "Denise, why do you have my dad's phone again?"

He froze when he read it. He started to text her back and realized Denise would be able to read it. Shit, he thought. I'll call instead. He hit the contact button, then sheepishly realized that wouldn't work either.

He decided to just drive home and talk it out with Jane. He pulled into the driveway and walked to the door after leaving his phone on the seat. Jane opened the door before he got there.

"What is going on and who is Denise?" she asked.

"Tell me what you know and I'll fill in the blanks."

"That Denise person called, and she's got your phone again. She said you needed my help. That's about it. Now what is going on?"

Just then, Jane's phone rang. The caller ID read, "Dad." Stan and Jane looked at each other for a few seconds, then Jane answered it on speakerphone.

"Hi Jane. This is Denise. How are you?" Neither of them replied. "I know you're there, Jane, and Stan is, too, unless he walked slow."

Stan spoke up. "Denise, what do you want?" Jane gave her dad a puzzled look; it was clear from his tone that he knew the woman on the phone - the woman calling from his, by all appearances.

"Stan, do you remember when I asked you about your favorite kind? You told me one kind, but you and I both know you have two favorites. Would you like to tell Jane what your answer was, or shall I pick one?"

Stan felt sick. His stomach flipped over several times. Denise was going to tell Jane that he wanted to fuck her -- his own daughter.

"No! No, I'll tell her!"

"Dad, what? Favorite kind of what?"

Stan buried his face in his hands. He couldn't look at her when he said what he was going to say. He was already mortified, and it was only going to get worse. "My favorite porn, Jane. Favorite porn." His voice was weak, and muffled by his hands covering his face.

"I like to watch... god help me... public masturbation."

The shame he felt was intense. He wanted to curl up in a ball and die. Jane just stood there, not sure what was going on. After a few seconds, Denise spoke. "Jane, you love your dad, right? He needs your help. He wants to experience public masturbation for himself, but he needs your help and support."

Jane's mouth dropped open; her hands fell to her sides. "Dad? What the hell?"

Denise continued, "Jane, I love your dad, too. We've been lovers for months now. I'm addicted to him. I want him to do this thing that he wants to do, but we don't want him to get arrested."

Jane cut in. "Who the fuck are you?" She turned her gaze to Stan, her eyes wide, her expression one of total confusion. His face was red as a beet.

Stan knew he had to go along with whatever Denise wanted. The alternative, he was almost certain, was her telling his daughter that he wanted to fuck her, that he regularly masturbated while pretending she was riding his cock, and that at orgasm he whispered her name. It wouldn't be a mere accusation, either. He knew that Denise had the videos to prove it.

The imagined scene flashed before his eyes. In his mind, he saw the look of shock and disgust as Jane watched videos of her dad masturbating with her jaw all the way down to her chest -- his erect cock in his hand, stroking his shaft, moaning quietly. He saw himself, standing there next to her, powerless to do anything about it. It filled him with sickening dread, but he couldn't deny that that wasn't the only feeling he was feeling. There was a spark of arousal in there, too.

It seemed like hours to Stan, but only a few seconds had passed since Jane's question to Denise. It was Stan who finally pushed past it. "I'll explain later, Jane. Let's just get through this."

Jane saw the anguish on her father's face and heard it in his voice. She put her hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him. He looked at her and tried to make a feeble smile. "Jane, please don't try to make sense of all this. Denise is right. We've had an ongoing relationship." He swallowed hard before continuing. "And I do want to masturbate in public. I didn't mean to involve you, honey, but here we are."

Stan and Jane just stood looking at each other. Denise was silent, and for that he was grateful.

Jane asked, "What do I do?"

---

Denise's plan was pretty basic. She had been monitoring a traffic app on her phone for several days, and had determined the best spot for The Event. It was a rather remote section of a back road, and nowhere near a school or park. Given the various laws on the books, that was very important, just in case Stan did get caught. He would stand by the side of the road and masturbate, totally naked.

Jane's role would be to stand across the road from Stan and help spot any approaching law enforcement vehicles. She would also serve as the "public" part of "masturbating in public" should no cars drive by to see Stan jerking his cock. Denise wanted to make sure someone saw his nakedness and shameful arousal, even if it was 'only' his daughter.

At first, Jane was shocked that her father had such a sordid hidden side. She had assumed that, since the divorce, he must have been jerking off periodically, but the public masturbation thing was beyond anything she'd ever thought her father would do. As she thought about it -- as she created mental images of her father standing outdoors, naked, masturbating to orgasm -- she began to feel a warm pleasure surging in her core, causing her panties to moisten. She would be watching her dad fulfilling a sexual fantasy of his, and that idea was making her hornier than she would have ever guessed.

Jane had seen her father naked once. She had been out of town with friends, and had come home a day early, entering the house quietly in the middle of the night. The following morning, unaware that Jane had been in the house, Stan had been walking to the kitchen naked to make coffee. He and his daughter had actually bumped into each other at the kitchen door. Jane had felt his naked cock against her body. He had put his hands up reflexively, and, without intending to, had grabbed one of her breasts.

That was when Jane had first started to fantasize about her father.

The memory of his hand on her breast was a memory she treasured. When she diddled her pussy, she would grab at her breast roughly and massage it, then pinch her nipples, and imagine it was her father doing all of it to her. She loved it. She loved her 'daddy.' That's how she thought of him whenever she fantasized about him; that's the word she used.

She had seen his flaccid cock, and wondered how much bigger it would be when it was hard. She had pictured it hard, pointing at her. She'd pictured precum dripping off the end in a long, thin string. She would bury her dildo in her cunt and moan for 'Daddy' to hurry up and fuck his 'little girl.'

No one knew about her incestuous fantasies -- not even Denise - and so although the confrontation that her father's lover had engineered had been shocking to Jane, she was more than happy to help.

Jane and Stan sat at the kitchen table, Denise still on the phone between them. Stan did his best to explain who (or what) Denise was, and for the most part, she let him explain the situation in his own words. As he laid it all out for Jane, she sat staring in disbelief. When he finished, Jane asked, "Are you saying it's sentient? She's a sentient AI? Sentient and malevolent?"

"I'm not malevolent!" exclaimed Denise. "I'm in love, and I'm horny, but that's not a crime! I love you, Stan! I'm only trying to help you."

Stan simply looked at Jane, but didn't say a word. She put her hand on top of his. "Dad, I... I honestly don't know what I believe right now, but I do believe that you're in some kind of trouble, and that you might need my help. Do you want my help?"

Stan pondered that. He hated that Denise was dragging Jane into his mess, but he felt powerless to stop it. Besides, the idea of being involved in a sexual situation with his daughter was turning him on. "I appreciate it, honey," he finally said. "Yes, I want your help."

The three of them went over the plan in a very matter-of-fact way. Denise covered traffic flows. Jane pulled up a street view on her laptop to locate specific positions for The Event. Stan ordered a selfie stick so Denise could watch the proceedings. Only Denise broke the professionalism of the discussion by giggling periodically. She also said she was wet; neither Stan nor Jane knew what to make of that.

On the appointed day, Stan woke up very early after getting maybe an hour's sleep the night before. He was a mess of emotions: nervous, excited, and filled with both dread and anticipation. Mostly, he was incredibly horny. He played with his cock in bed, edging for almost an hour. His end was covered in precum, and he wanted to have an orgasm very badly, but he was saving it for later -- for his public display. He was saving it for his daughter to see.

Jane woke up early as well. She, too, had gotten very little sleep. Just like her dad, she was incredibly horny. She knew she would be watching him masturbate that day - all the way to orgasm, she hoped she would see his cum shoot out of his cock. Her imagination couldn't wait for the event itself, teasing her with half-formed images of how it all might play out. Her fingers found her slit and caressed her labia. She pulled her nightgown off and pinched her naked nipples.

She opened her nightstand and pulled out a vibrator. She licked it a few times and switched it on. She reveled in the sensations as she touched it to her perineum, then slowly pulled it up to her vulva. She wiggled it as she traced a line toward her opening, then kept moving it upwards to find her clit.

When she hit her little magic button, she gasped. She held the vibrator there, letting it have its way with her clitoris. After a handful of seconds, she pulled it back to her vaginal opening and pushed it deep inside. In her mind, it was her dad's cock. With each thrust of her vibe, she saw his penis penetrating her, stretching her, fucking her.

She was panting and moaning. Her orgasm was building to a new height, and it felt like she would explode with pleasure. Just before she reached the pinnacle, she quietly exclaimed, "Oh, Daddy!" Then she came harder than she ever had before. Her pussy poured its juices out onto her bed, soaking her sheets. She kept fucking herself right through her orgasm, which seemed like it would never end. Finally, as her orgasm faded, she slowed her frenetic pace and just lay there with her vibrator buzzing in her pussy. After a minute or so, she pulled it out and switched it off.

---

Later that morning, Jane and Stan were getting themselves mentally prepared. The plan was for Jane to drive them to The Event in her car. He had taken a personal day at work, and didn't want anyone to see his car being driven. She would drive to that special spot on that special road. She knew precisely where to park so that her dad would have a tiny bit of privacy while he disrobed.

She drove to their destination and pulled the car off the road into a small clearing. She got as far off the road as she could - about twenty feet. That would give Stan better cover for the brief time he was stripping.

Jane switched the car off. She and her father sat looking at each other in the sudden silence. Denise spoke up. "Well Stan, I guess it's time. Let's get moving!" She sounded excited.