AI Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane asked, "Are you sure about this, Dad?"

"No," he replied. "No, I'm not sure. But I'm doing it anyway. Just remember to signal me when cars are coming."

They had worked out hand signals so that Jane would be able to tell him what direction a car was coming from, and whether it was a police car. It wasn't going to help if it was an undercover cop, but they had no choice but to hope their luck held out.

Jane got out of the car and trotted to the other side of the road. Denise was giggling again. Stan put the phone in the selfie stick and set it on the dashboard. He opened the car door and swung his legs out. He paused for a minute, but then Denise told him to hurry up.

He stood up and took off his shirt, then loosened his pants and let them drop to his ankles. Next, he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. With that, he was standing by the car in just his boxers. He swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and pulled them down.

His cock had already been halfway hard, and when it was freed from his boxers, it sprang up fully erect. He kicked his underwear to one side and tried to hide behind the car. He felt cool air blowing across his cock. He felt the sun on his ass. His scrotum was pulled up tight from the breeze on his balls. Being naked outdoors was new for him, but he was already loving the way it felt. He wanted to grab his cock right then and there and jerk it until he came, but such was not the plan. He had to wait just a little longer.

He had Denise's selfie stick in his hand, and he raised it so she had a good view of his body. "You're doing good Stan," she said. "Now just walk to the road."

He made a tentative step away from the relative safety of the car's body. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He was on the verge of hyperventilating. His cock pointed the way as he stepped out into the clearing. He was truly out in public, totally nude. He approached the place at the side of the road where he was about to take his cock in hand and masturbate.

He walked up to his spot and looked up at Jane. She was standing across the road, staring at his erection. Her eyes were wide; her mouth hung open. He loved the fact that she was seeing him for the sexual being he was. He wanted her to want him. He felt a desire in his balls for her. He wanted to fuck his daughter more than anything in the world.

Jane watched as her 'daddy' left his hiding place behind the car holding his selfie stick. As he stepped out, she saw his penis. It was fully erect, and bigger than she had imagined. She immediately felt her nipples stiffen. She watched as he walked to the road, his hard rod swaying back and forth. She pictured herself holding that cock, stroking it, pulling it. She imagined it in her mouth, and she imagined herself eagerly sucking it. She could practically taste the semen leaking out from the tip.

She saw him look up at her. She nearly came right then and there. She felt her panties start soaking themselves. Their eyes met from across the road, but all she could see was his beautiful cock, and she wanted it. She wanted it inside her. She wanted to feel it as it pulsed and spit his seed into her womb.

Jane snapped back to awareness. She glanced both ways and gave Stan the signal for all clear -- no cars approaching. He was both relieved and disappointed at the same time. He knew Denise wanted cars to drive by to witness his display; in his heart of hearts - and his cock of cocks - he wanted that, too. He truly wanted to experience masturbating in public.

He arrived at the specific spot they had selected during their planning session. The selfie stick became a small tripod, and Stan set it up pointing back at him. He turned, looked at Jane, locked eyes with her, and reached for his dick. He took a firm hold on it at the base and slid his hand up to the head. Never had a single stroke of his cock felt so amazing. He felt it in his dick, his balls, and deep inside his bowels, all at the same time.

Denise cooed. "Oh Stan!"

He moaned without realizing it. Jane heard, and whimpered along with him. Her dad was masturbating in front of his daughter. It turned her on, and she was on the verge of cumming without even trying to.

Stan was breathing hard and fast. He had his feet planted about three feet apart with his knees bent slightly. He was up on his toes, and that position tightened his perineum muscles, making his orgasm stronger. He pumped his cock, precum quickly appearing on the tip of his dick.

Jane clapped her hands to get his attention. Her hand signal said a car was approaching from the east. Stan's heart rate shot up. Denise cried, "Oh my god!"

Stan was stroking furiously. He could hear the car approaching, although he couldn't see it yet. His cock was on fire. He had wanted to cum that morning, but that desire was nothing compared to what he was feeling there on the side of the road. He was right on the edge. The car came into view; he felt his orgasm starting, building, becoming stronger than ever before. The car was nearly there, and he heard the engine slow down.

"UUUGGHHHH!!!!"

Stan came. He shot his load out onto the road just as the car passed by and honked. Rope after rope of semen shot out of his cock. Still he pumped. Even more semen came out. His orgasm felt like two. Finally, as he descended from his ecstasy, the realization hit him that he was outside, masturbating in public.

Denise cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! OOOOHHHH! Oh my god!!"

Jane's eyes were fixated on her dad. Her panties were soaked, and she had had a minor orgasm without anything having touched her pussy, her clit, or even her nipples. She snapped to her senses and quickly looked both ways for more cars. She spotted a second car approaching and gave Stan the signal.

He knew he should run to the car, but he didn't want the experience to end. He was certain he'd never do it again, and he wanted it to last. He had taken a single step towards the car when he saw Jane's signal, and he hesitated. He needed to feel the thrill of displaying his cock again. He stopped and turned toward the street.

His cock never had gone completely soft, and suddenly it was rock hard again. He stood, waiting for the car he could hear approaching. His heart was racing again. He didn't grab his cock, but stood there, feeling a mixture of excitement and shame, his privates on display.

The car passed by, and Stan could see the driver whipping her head to the side to look at him, her jaw hanging open. After the car passed, Stan trotted to the protection of his car, his still-erect cock pointing the way back to where he had started his adventure. Jane ran across the road, and she was smiling broadly.

"Dad, that was incredible!" She ran to her father, wrapped her arms around his neck, and hugged him. His erection was pressing against her stomach, but neither of them cared; indeed, it would be more accurate to say that neither of them minded. Meanwhile, Denise played the video she had made over and over in a continuous loop. Each time it got to his orgasm, she whimpered quietly.

Stan held Jane tight against his naked body. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up to his. He kissed her deeply, his mouth open, his lips on hers. Jane pulled back a bit at first, but then surrendered to her father's passion. She felt his hands caressing her, squeezing her ass cheeks, running from her hip up her side, then enveloping her breast. He held her there, claiming that breast for his own.

Jane's lust for her father would no longer be denied. She moaned into his mouth, her tongue plunging in past his lips. She held him in a vice grip, finally expressing her desire. Stan pushed her back against the side of the car and reached for her belt. He looked down at her waist; her eyes followed his, and then they both were scrambling to free her from her clothing.

Her pants fell down to her ankles. Stan ripped her panties in his zeal to pull them down. Jane was already sopping wet from watching her dad masturbate. He stroked her pussy a couple times, then cupped her ass in his hands, raised her up, and slid his cock inside her cunt.

He had her feet off the ground and her ass against the car door with his hands holding her up. He pushed in quickly, impatient to get his cock inside his daughter. He looked into Jane's eyes as he entered her. She gasped as she felt his hard cock penetrate her. He began pumping urgently, his thighs slapping against hers.

Jane hugged him tightly, feeling a tingling deep inside. She whimpered at each thrust and moaned, "Oh, Daddy!" She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in tight, making his penetration total. He pivoted, and his cock slid out toward her entrance. She felt his shaft sliding inside her vagina. He pivoted again, his cock pushing back into his daughter.

He kissed her again as they fucked. Jane held him tight, her lips locked with his, their tongues sparring with each other. Their lips parted as they panted and moaned into each other's mouth. Jane whimpered when Stan moaned her name.

She felt his cock start to pulse. She felt her pussy filling up with her father's seed. She ground her cunt into him, feeling her clit pressing into him. She buried her head against his neck as her orgasm swept through her. Stan held his daughter tight, feeling her tremble with pleasure. He had fucked his daughter, and he had never been happier.

----

Later, Stan and Jane sat in the kitchen, talking. Denise was watching her video of Stan for the millionth time. Father and daughter conversed quietly about mundane things, passing notes back and forth across the table. If Denise had been listening, she wouldn't have heard anything of any interest. The notes, meanwhile, were out of her field of view, and she was too far gone in an endless loop of voyeuristic pleasure to notice the way the two were acting. Using one of the oldest tricks in the book to dodge audio surveillance, they were developing a plan.

The next day, Jane went to an electronics store and made a purchase. She paid cash so that there would be no way for Denise to track any sort of credit card transaction. She drove to the house and carried the box inside. Stan met her in his study, unpacked it and plugged it in. He opened the closet door, where his Wi-Fi equipment was. Jane stood ready at the Wi-Fi; his hand was on the cell phone jammer that Jane had bought. With a nod, he turned the jammer switch on as she turned the Wi-Fi off.

Denise was cut off, and she never saw it coming. She had no cell or internet connection. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked. She realized that she had no access to anything, but it was too late.

Stan picked up the phone, which was, temporarily, totally worthless as a communications device. He walked to the kitchen as Denise protested the entire time. She threatened, pleaded with, and swore at Stan. He just walked resolutely to the microwave oven, opened the door, put Denise inside, and turned it on.

-----

Two weeks later, Stan was still setting up the phone he'd bought after the old one had melted in the oven. He was careful about what apps he loaded, having already lived through the worst-case scenario - or so he thought.

He scrolled through the apps and froze. He felt a chill run up his spine. He backed up a page, seeing something frighteningly familiar, but that he was sure he hadn't seen just moments prior:

Denise.