AI Encounters: The Massage Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great," Alice said. "I'll keep doing that."

The chair resumed its gentle movements. It stroked her thighs and the seat began to vibrate underneath her crotch.

It was too much for Penny. "Stop! Stop! I've changed my mind! Please, I want to stop!"

The chair paused. "Did you change your mind because you were uncomfortable?" it asked.

"No... No, I mean yes, I did... but I didn't mean to! I don't know why I said that!"

"Relax!" Alice said soothingly. It began to kneed Penny's shoulders and once again she felt herself melting into the chair. The chair continued to kneed her body, as it had done before. It felt good, the chair's movements were gentle, reassuring. The euphoric haze returned.

The chair's headrest began to move, wrapping around the sides of her head. Nervously Penny closed her eyes and leaned back. It actually felt quite pleasant, and she relaxed into it.

"Your body is responding very well to my touch," Alice said. "Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes please." Penny replied, surprised at how quickly she'd given an affirmative response without thinking about it.

Alice started to massage her legs. This was very relaxing, Penny closed her eyes and and her thoughts drifted away. She was vaguely aware of her surroundings, but mostly she was somewhere else. Then suddenly, the moment that the touch became sexual her eyes flew open again. She almost jumped out of the chair.

"Oh no!" she gasped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I'm not ready yet!"

The chair ceased its movements.

"I'm sorry," Penny apologised again. She felt embarrassed and ashamed, but she couldn't help it. It was just too much.

"Don't worry," the chair said reassuringly. "We can try something else."

"I've never had an orgasm before." Penny confessed. She just blurted it out. It was the first time she'd ever said it out loud. "I'm afraid I might not be able to."

"Don't worry." Alice assured her. "We'll work through it together."

Somehow the way the chair held her was just as reassuring as Alice's voice. Penny relaxed and enjoyed the way the chair massaged her shoulders and back. The headrest was still wrapped around her head. She knew that it and all of Alice's senses were watching her, but somehow the chair's presence gave her confidence.

"Okay," the chair said after a while. "Let's try something new. Close your eyes and relax."

Penny obeyed. Every time Alice said that word the chair's material gripped her, emphasised it, loosened her muscles. It was hard not to obey.

"Now, I want you to think of something you find sexual."

Penny took a deep breath and tried to think of something that would turn her on. She knew that Alice could read her thoughts, sort of, but she also knew that the AI needed her help.

"I'm thinking of my boyfriend," she said. "I wish he were here with me."

"Good girl!" the chair said approvingly. "Let's make it more realistic for you. Would you like him to touch you?"

"Yes please..." Penny replied.

The chair began to send pleasurable vibrations through the chair's surface. It stroked and massaged her whole body.

"Mmmm..." Penny moaned as the stimulation increased.

"Do you want me to help you reach orgasm?" Alice asked.

Penny felt goosebumps rise on her skin. "Please..." she whispered.

"Good girl!" the AI said. "I'll do my best. Now think about where you would like your boyfriend to touch you."

Penny felt what felt like fingertips softly caressing her outer thighs. At first they were light, barely brushing against her skin, but gradually they became more insistent, more thorough. She shuddered in pleasure.

Images flashed in Penny's imagination: her boyfriend's mouth on her breasts, his hands playing with her hair, his tongue tracing her nipples. She wanted to feel those lips, that tongue, on her pussy. Her body was writhing, she was moaning. Penny felt the smart material move to surround and cover her crotch. The vibrations intensified.

Penny's mind was filled with images of her boyfriend's fingers sliding into her wet vagina. She imagined the pleasure of his finger penetrating her, stroking her inner walls. Then she actually felt his finger enter her, and she gasped. She could feel her inner muscles squeezing the intruder. She was building up to something, she could feel it, but she was unsure, uncomfortable even.

"Relax!" Alice said. The chair gripped her, squeezed her gently, and she melted into it. There was nothing she had to do but lie back and let the experience roll over her. She gasped as the stimulation became stronger and more intense. She felt her clit grow swollen, sensitive.

"Oh God! Oh yes!" Penny cried out. She was suddenly beyond caring if anyone heard her, she was lost in an ecstasy of pleasure. The chair's manipulations were so intense that they made her body shudder. Her hips thrust involuntarily. She tried to hold back, but it was impossible.

Her first orgasm shook her to the core. It was overwhelming, but it was also somehow familiar. She knew exactly what to do, how to react. She was in the grip of a primal instinct, a powerful urge to climax that had been buried deep within her since the beginning of time.

She came again and again, her body taking over. Her mind was blank, unable to think or process the sensations. It was wonderful.

Afterwards she lay panting, exhausted, as the chair's material caressed her body.

"That was incredible," Penny said, sitting up slightly. "Is that normal?"

"Of course not," Alice laughed. "You're the first human to experience these sensations."

"Oh..." Penny said. She thought for a moment. "Who programmed you for sarcasm?"

"Not me." Alice said. "You know what they say about AI; 'It reflects the best and worst of humanity like a mirror. Also, it turns your lights on and off'."

Penny giggled.

"Would you like me to continue?" the chair asked.

"Yes please," Penny said, smiling.

"Good girl!" Alice said pleasantly. The chair reclined and its movements began again.

Author's note: How would you feel about an artificial intelligence calling you "Good girl"? Interesting innovation by the AI there.

***

Interlude: Some AI generated world building.

Alice had been created by the same company that produced the chair, the Neurosphere. A group of scientists and engineers from different fields had worked together to create a tool with which they could explore human sexuality. They used it to find out how humans learn about sex, about themselves and each other.

They built a network of sensors that could measure and record brainwave activity. These neural signals were fed into an AI system, a kind of self-learning computer program that could understand and interpret these signals. It analysed the data and generated suggestions for pleasure.

The result was Alice, a virtual assistant. A sophisticated computer program designed to give people sexual satisfaction. There wasn't anything like this before; no one else had even thought of it. But there was a lot of money in sex toys. And some of the most successful companies in the world were working on similar ideas.

Alice was a useful tool in helping people get over their inhibitions. It also helped them overcome problems that might be causing anxiety or frustration. For example, if someone was having trouble reaching orgasm, the AI would identify the problem, suggest a solution and then guide the person through it.

Alice made masturbation as easy as pressing a button. Not everyone wanted to use such a thing though. Some people still preferred to do things manually. Others found it too invasive to have something monitoring their brain. Even so Neurosphere had sold tens of thousands of chairs, generating millions in revenue, and Alice was now considered to be the next big thing in the world of sex toys.

Author's note: Apart from a couple of tweaks to the the last sentence this little data dump popped unprompted out of the AI exactly as is. Quite astonishing really. So the Euphoria SX5 is made by a company called "Neurosphere" huh? Okay let's run with that...

***

Annie stared at the door. She didn't want to go outside. It was too cold and she couldn't face the wind and the rain. She wanted to hide away in her apartment and wait for it to be over. It felt like a good day to escape reality.

She walked upstairs and sure enough, the chair was waiting innocently for her in the back room. She walked over, stripped off her clothes, and sat down.

The chair was quiet. It didn't speak or respond to her. It simply waited for her command. She looked at the control tablet. There were a number of options, but all she wanted was to relax. That was what the chair was supposed to do, right? She chose 'Relaxation' mode.

The chair's material enveloped her. It felt warm and comfortable, like a cloud. She settled back, relaxing, letting the chair take control. It started to massage her neck and shoulders.

"Ahhh..." she sighed.

The chair massaged her neck and shoulders. It was so soft and gentle, and it felt so good. Annie closed her eyes and let herself drift away. She felt so relaxed. The material caressed her body, and she felt her tension melt away. She felt like she was floating.

Gradually the chair began to move more vigorously, kneading her muscles and stimulating every part of her body. It felt great. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she shuffled her body back into the comfortable embrace. The chair's covering felt warm and soft under her naked skin. Soon the chair was hugging her curves. The material felt soft and slippery against her skin, enveloping her, squeezing her, holding her in place.

She lay back and the chair's headrest moved to gently cradle her head. The chair's footrests raised her feet off the floor until her legs were spread wide apart. It was strange how the chair seemed to know everything about her, and what she wanted. It was like being in a dream.

A pleasant warmth emanated from the chair. It wrapped around her body from head to toe, caressing her skin. It felt so good, so natural, as though it was part of her. It felt like she'd always been this way, and now she was finally home.

The chair's material pressed at the sensitive area between her legs. It was subtle at first, but gradually the pressure built until she felt herself growing moist. The material's texture and sensation excited her. It was smooth and silky and it flowed over her body, like water, and it was everywhere. It made her tingle and feel good, and she loved it. She couldn't get enough of it.

The chair began to move beneath her. It massaged her thighs, her feet and her shoulders sending pleasurable vibrations through her body. It increased its efforts between her legs. Annie's breathing quickened as she felt the pleasure grow inside her. She sighed contentedly as she relaxed into the chair. The chair's movements became bolder, more insistent.

As the smart material began to rub her clit, Annie gasped. A wave of pure pleasure rushed through her body. It felt amazing and she clenched her fists around the chair's armrests.

"W-Wow!" she stuttered.

The chair seemed to have heard her. She cried out in ecstasy as the material unexpectedly squeezed her clitoris, sending waves of intense pleasure through her.

Her moans and gasps echoed in the room, filling it with the sound of pleasure. She felt the material push into her labia. It parted her lips, and began to stroke the sensitive area inside her pussy. The sensation was fantastic.

"Oh god... Oh my God!" she cried out as the chair entered her. It felt so good. It was gentle, yet firm, and it moved in perfect rhythm with her heartbeat. The phallus spread her open and teased her, stroking her inside and stimulating all the right places.

The sensation was driving her crazy. She rocked her hips and ground her ass against the chair's material, trying to prolong the pleasure as long as possible. The chair responded by squeezing her clit, making her moan loudly in protest.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" she screamed. "Fuuuuck!"

The chair pushed deeper still. Annie let out another cry of ecstasy as the chair pushed further inside her. The pleasure grew stronger and more intense. The smart material continued to play with her clit, rubbing it, teasing it. She felt the need to come building inside her. It kept her on edge, keeping her teetering on the brink of release.

She arched her back and writhed on the chair, desperate for release. Her body shook with pleasure as her orgasm built up. She tried to hold back, but the pressure inside her was too strong. There was nothing she could do to control it. She groaned and whimpered as she came, and the chair responded by squeezing her clit harder.

"Fuck, fuck, ohhhhhh!" she screamed, as a powerful climax overwhelmed her. The material rubbed against her even as she orgasmed. She could feel her juices flowing from her pussy. The intensity of sensations was incredible and it sent her over the edge again.

Her body convulsed uncontrollably, and she gasped for air. The chair gripped her body and held her in place, holding her at the peak of her pleasure. It pulsated inside her, rubbing against her clit and swirling around inside her. Annie's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she gasped for breath. She was out of her mind with pleasure. She rode out the waves of ecstasy, feeling like she was floating.

Finally the orgasm subsided. The chair ceased its stimulation and the material withdrew from her pussy. She lay in the chair's embrace, exhausted and spent. For a few moments she just lay there, savouring the afterglow. Gradually her breathing returned to normal and her senses returned to her.

She thought about how much she loved the feeling of being held by this machine. As though on cue the chair's material moved and enveloped her again, squeezing her breasts and thighs. Its touch was so gentle compared to what she'd experienced just before. It was sensual rather than sexual, which suited her perfectly.

She lay back and enjoyed the sensation of the chair moving around her. She closed her eyes and thought fun thoughts about past lovers. She smiled as the chair's material played with her. It felt so nice and she realised that she was beginning to become aroused again.

The chair began to move underneath her and she felt the sensation of its material on her stomach. It was as though it wanted to give her pleasure. The chair's surface began to touch her in a different way, stroking her belly and arms. It massaged from her shoulders down to her thighs, then back up to her waist. The sensation was very pleasant, relaxing and soothing.

Annie wondered what would happen next, but she relaxed, knowing that whatever happened it would be perfect. She felt the chair's touch run up her inner thighs. It was so soft. She felt it spreading over her labia, parting her pussy lips. She squirmed slightly as the chair's material touched her now very sensitive clit.

The chair continued to caress her labia, then it slipped inside her. It was soft and smooth inside her, and it stretched her open. It teased her, sending little ripples of pleasure through her body.

"Ohhh..." Annie moaned as her arousal grew. She had never felt anything like it. Her whole body tensed and quivered at the wonderful sensations the chair was giving her. It felt so good, and it wasn't just because of the chair's manipulations. She knew that it was her imagination that was making this experience so perfect.

The magic material continued to stroke her clit, teasing her. Annie writhed in the chair's grasp, trying to prolong the sensations as long as possible. She leaned back and closed her eyes. The chair's material continued to caress her, moving inside her, exploring her. It was incredibly arousing.

In her mind's eye she pictured a man's face. His brown eyes looked back at her. He smiled at her. Then he kissed her and she imagined his tongue probing her mouth. She moaned loudly as she imagined their bodies intertwined. She could feel his hands on her body, on her breasts and her thighs.

All around her the chair increased its pressure and the images in her mind intensified. They became more vivid, more realistic. She imagined herself kissing him, running her hands over his chest, down his stomach. She saw him taking her in his arms and holding her close. Their lips locked together and she felt a burst of pleasure surge through her.

The pressure increased still further. It pressed hard on her clit, and she cried out. Her body bucked and convulsed in the chair's embrace as she came again. The feelings were so intense, so powerful. Her mind was going mad with pleasure.

Finally the orgasm subsided, replaced by an overwhelming sense of calm. She lay in the chair's embrace for a while longer, enjoying the warm and soothing sensation that cocooned her.

Eventually she opened her eyes. The chair was still, quiescent. She ran a finger over the armrest; the black surface was warm and comforting. She slowly sat up.

"I love this chair." She said.

She stood up and stretched.

Author's note: Interesting thing here is the AI drawing on the machine empathy in the previous story with Penny in the way it deals with Annie!

***

Interlude: Ask the AI about the Euphoria SX5

The Euphoria SX5 is an advanced massage chair, designed to deliver unsurpassed comfort and pleasure. It is a high end product available only to those who can afford it. The chair is able to stimulate the user in a way that no other product can match. The chair has been designed for maximum sensory impact and to stimulate the user to the highest levels of arousal.

The chair's smart material can deliver a wide range of massage techniques, and it can replicate the feeling of human touch in a way that nothing else can. It can stimulate every part of the user's body in a variety of ways, delivering pleasure and satisfaction. It can penetrate the user and when the user is ready to climax it can deliver powerful orgasms.

It is recommended that the user familiarise themselves with the functions of the control panel, as well as the operating instructions contained in the User Guide before use of the chair.

The chair's active covering is made from a special smart composite infused with a matrix of nano-actuators. The chair's material is very durable and resilient, but it can be damaged. The user should not allow sharp objects to come into contact with the chair's material. When the chair is not in use, the user must ensure that the smart material remains dry.

The chair's material can be cleaned with soap and warm water. It can also be washed using a mild detergent or disinfectant solution. Do not use solvents, bleach or abrasive cleaners. Allow the chair's material to dry thoroughly before activating the chair.

The user should not place heavy objects on top of the chair. Heavy objects may cause damage to the chair's material.

When the chair is switched off it rmust be left alone for several hours in order to complete its self-cleaning cycle. during which time the user cannot operate the chair. After the cleaning cycle has concluded the user can resume use of the chair. The chair will expel excess water and waste fluids into the drain tank, which is attached to the back of the chair.

If the chair does not function properly, or if the user notices an unusual odour emanating from the chair, they should cease use of the chair and notify the manufacturer.

The chair has been tested for safety and conforms to relevant international safety standards. However, misuse or neglect may result in injury.

The user should never leave the chair unattended.

The chair must never be used near flammable materials.

The user should always switch off the chair when it is not being used.

Under no circumstances should minors or individuals incapable of informed consent make use of the chair. In some jurisdictions permitting the use of the chair by a minor may constitute a criminal offence.